Jennyfer Collects Men's Clothes Ch. 08

Story Info
Jayden takes revenge on trouble maker.
2.8k words
3.67
6k
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baardsson
Baardsson
12 Followers

Jayden's Revenge Continues

Jayden still has accounts to hit the girl who invented the history of betrayal.

This girl's name was Julie, Julie Caralio.

Julie Caralio was in love with Jayden, and all she wanted was to be with him, but in fact, she had financial interests as well. She loved Jayden and his money, and when he wanted nothing to do with her, and started dating Jenny, she was blinded by jealousy, and all she wanted was to see Jayden and Jenny's relationship end. Well, she got it, but now she's going to pay a heavy price for it.

Jayden has it all planned, and what he wants is for Julie Caralio to learn a lesson!

After everything that happened, Jayden moves out of town.

A few days later he calls Julie and says he wants to see her, and asks her to come to him.

Julie gets excited, packs up, and goes to meet Jayden and when she arrives in town, she picks up a taxi and goes to the apartment he is living in.

The taxi arrives, and Jayden greets her, and after storing the suitcases, they go to a restaurant. Julie gets dressed, with on a beautiful and sexy dress, and they go.

At the restaurant, Jayden says "I asked you to come to me because tomorrow I go to a hospital to do some tests, because everything that happened to me made me very shaken, and I want you to go with me because I need a friendly and kind person at this moment!"

Julie smiles and says "of course I'll go with you, because you know I've always loved you"

Jayden smiles in silence, but thinks, "I know what you did bitch, and you'll pay dearly for making up lies!"

They finish eating and go to the apartment.

Julie wants to sleep with Jayden, but he says "let's not rush, and I need to rest for tomorrow, okay?"

Julie replies "Of course yes, whatever you want!"

He goes to his room, and she goes to the guest room.

In the morning they go straight to the hospital, arriving there they go to the reception and then enter the room of Dr. Madeline.

Julie did not know that Madeline is cousin and an intimate friend of Jayden since childhood, and after Jayden told her what they did to him, she said "I'll help you teach that bitch a lesson, and the hospital is the perfect place to make a person take off their clothes, and make her suffer humiliation and the shame of a forced nudity. I already know what to do!"

As they sit down, Jayden introduces Julie to the Doctor saying "she's a great friend that I have."

Madeline grabs in Julie hand and says, "How long has it been since you did not do a complete physical exam?"

Julie replies "a few years ago, why?"

Madeline says "you do not look well."

Julie's eyes widen, Madeline continues, "You see, if you want, tomorrow I have a vacant time, and you could take the necessary tests to check how your health is."

Julie says "but I do not have the money now to do these exams."

Jayden says "I pay you, because I want you well and healthy, and if the Doctor says that you need an exam, you better do it, because Dr. Madeline is the best Doctor in this city!"

Julie says "okay, I'll be back here tomorrow to take the necessary exams."

Doctor says to Jayden "I'm seeing your exams here, and you're getting better, I'm going to prescribe these remedies, and next week you come back here to see the other results."

They get up and Madeline smiles and speaks looking into Julie's eyes "I'll see you tomorrow, dear!"

They open the door and walk away.

The other day, in the morning, before Julie goes to the hospital, she asks if Jayden is going to accompany her and Jayden says "No, I need to do some business, but when you finish taking the exams, I'll pick you up at the hospital."

They get into Jayden's car, and he takes her to the hospital, and after they get there he says, "See you later, I'm sure everything will work out."

She gets out of the car and goes to the front desk, and the attendant sees that she has an appointment and tells her that the doctor is already waiting and is going to accompany her to the room where the tests will be done.

Julie follows the attendant, who is beautiful and has a lush ass, to the room, the attendant opens the door to the examination room and tells Julie to wait for the Doctor is already coming.

Julie puts her bag down, takes off her coat, and sits down as she waits for the doctor to arrive.

Dr. Madeline arrives after 10 minutes, greets Julie and says "It's good to see you again Julie, let's start the exams?"

Julie says "ok, I'm here for this!"

Madeline says to Julie "please take off all your clothes to get started."

Julie asks "all the clothes?"

The doctor answers "Yes, take off everything, jeans, shirt, bra, panties, shoes, socks and even jewelry as a ring, necklace, because we're going to do X-rays and I need you to be completely naked"

After she takes everything off and gets totally naked, she asks, "Is there a gown or towel for me to cover?"

"Do not be silly Julie, you have a beautiful body, and I do not have a towel or gown here for you to wear, but you will not need anything for now, because all the exams will be done with you like that, completely naked!"

Julie agrees, and then the doctor asks Julie to climb on the scale so she weighs herself and then the doctor takes her measurements.

When you have just measured, the doctor gives you a liquid and a pill for her.

Julie asks "what's this?"

Madeline replies "it's part of the examination process, and to make you more relaxed for the next stage."

But, in fact, what Dr. Madeline got Julie to take was a potent female sex stimulant, because the Doctor knew that if Julie got sexually aroused, it would be easier to master her.

After Julie took the pills and the liquid, the Doctor told her to lie down on the bed, and place the legs in the support and leave them well open.

What Madeline wanted was to tug at her clit with a vibrator, because the intention was to leave Julie horny.

Madeline starts rubbing Julie's clit with a vibrator, and her pussy starts to get wet, and she lets out a low moan, then Madeline stops and says "her pussy is in order, now let's see her anus."

Julie asks "my anus, why?"

Doctor replies, "I need to make sure everything's okay with you, now turn around, and let me do my job."

Madeline takes an enormous dildo from her lab coat, puts anesthetic on Julie's ass, and tucks that big dildo into her ass. Julie does not feel anything, but Madeline knows that by the time the anesthetic ends, she will feel terrible pain in her ass.

Madeline takes the dildo out of Julie's butt, and he gets dirty with blood, then quickly without Julie see, she keeps the dildo in the pocket of her lab coat and tells Julie to stand up.

"Okay Julie, now we're going to another room to continue our exams." Said the Doctor.

Julie says "I'm going to wear my clothes."

Doctor answers, "Do not do this! You'll have to do your exams naked, if you put your clothes on now, you'll have to take off it again."

Julie says "I'm going to have to walk naked down the hallway?"

Doctor responds with a smile "Nudity here is very common, and you have a beautiful body, you do not need to be ashamed, the walk will be short, it's a few meters from here, we'll quickly finish and you'll go back to your clothes."

The sex stimulant begins to take effect and Julie says "ok, you convinced me, let's go!"

By the time Dr. Madeline and Julie leave the room, they walk a few feet and enter another room, and while they are inside, a nurse who is Madeline's friend walks into the room and takes all of Julie's clothes, puts them in a garbage bag and hides them.

After doing this, the nurse who hid Julie's clothes knocks on the door and enters the room that Madeline and Julie were and says to Madeline "I've already got everything you asked me for."

The Doctor smiles and thanks to the nurse, who closes the door and leaves the room.

The doctor tells Julie "we're going to have to go to another room, because this device is not working."

Julie asks, "Where is this room?"

Doctor answers "upstairs."

Julie says "I need my clothes."

Doctor responds calmly "today is a quiet day, and no one uses the elevators, and up there I think there is some gown for you to wear."

Julie agrees and they leave the room towards the elevator, totally naked in the hallway of the hospital, covering her breasts with her left hand, and with her right hand she did not know if she covered her pussy or her ass.

Some doctors and nurses walking down the hall smiled to see that scene..

They stopped in front of the elevator, and they were waiting there with two visitors and three nurses.

The elevator takes time, the Doctor pulls Julie by the hand and the two begin to climb the stairs.

Julie says "are you crazy?"

The doctor says "we do not have time to lose, we need to be quick."

Julie's look of fear, for being naked and away from her clothes, makes Madeline smile.

As the two of them climbed the stairs, they find two men standing in the building, Julie tries to hide her face, but they both see her completely naked, barefeet.

They arrive upstairs and go to the room where the X-ray is, but the door is locked, so Madeline says, "Wait here for a while, I'll get the key and I'll be right back."

Julie speaks in fear in her voice "please do not leave me naked here alone!" Even so Madeline goes to get the key to the room and leaves Julie naked and alone in the hall.

What Julie did not know was that the key was in Madeline's pocket all the time, and that floor was the busiest of the hospital.

Several people pass by and point at Julie, and she does not know what to do, just tries to cover herself with her hands.

Madeline comes back with the key, opens the door, and they enter the room. Madeline asks Julie to lie down, she takes the x-ray, then asks her to turn around and lie on her stomach, at this time Madeline says "damn the machine stopped, stay here and I'll get someone to solve the problem."

Julie gets her ass up, waiting for the doctor to come back.

When the doctor comes back, she comes with two men who know everything, so one of them says "Hello Julie, we're going to pack a machine, but we ask you not to move, and in a little while everything will be solved."

Julie is so embarrassed she can not even speak.

Then Madeline sits down, and the two men pretend they are fixing the machine, until two more people come in the room, a patient and a nurse, while Julie is lying there and exposed.

After the men fix the machine, the Doctor takes another X-ray of Julie, and tells her "you can get up now, we're almost done."

Madeline takes Julie by the hand and goes where blood tests are done.

There's a teenage boy drawing blood, and a nurse. The nurse knew what was happening, but the boy did not, and he could not stop looking at that naked woman, and the nurse noticed an erection in his pants and smiled.

After she draws blood from him, they take Julie's blood.

Madeline says to Juile "follow me."

But what Julie did not know was that Madeline was leading her into the waiting room.

Julie asks angrily, "Are you going to leave me naked here in this waiting room?"

Madeline replies "It's necessary, because soon the results will be ready, and I need to make sure everything is fine before you put on your clothes."

Julie sits down on the couch, folds her arms and waits, naked in the waiting room while the doctor comes out laughing.

After being stripped, groped, and put the most embarrassing examination of her life, she still has to wait naked in a place that anyone on that floor could see her naked.

After 18 long minutes, Madeline comes back and says "I'm already with the result of the x-ray, we can go back to my room."

Julie is relieved, but she knows she has to go all the way down the hall and downstairs.

They cross the corridor, reach the elevator, and wait, and when the doors open, the elevator was full of people, who leave, and then she and the doctor come in, and down.

The time the elevator arrives downstairs, fortunately for her the hallway is empty, so they walk into the doctor's room, and when they come in Julie asks "where are my clothes?"

The Doctor says "they should be here."

Julie asks, shouting "where are my fucked clothes?" she continues "there are only mine earrings, rings and my necklace!"

Madeline says "Wait a minute, I'll call the janitor of the hospital, he should know where it is."

She calls and asks to call the janitor to go to her room.

But the caretaker also knew the plan and was helping Madeline.

He knocks on the door, walks in and asks him, "Did you see the clothes that were here?"

He replies, "Yes, I thought those clothes were for the charity, so I put them all together in the donation box."

They ask "where is this donation box?"

He replies "the institution has already taken away, about 30 minutes."

Julie yells "what, my clothes were donated, and how am I going to leave now?"

Madeline says "call Jayden."

Julie calls Jayden and explains the situation and asks him to bring her clothes, but he says "I'm here at the Hospital's reception already, I've managed to solve everything and I came here to wait for you."

Jayden was at the front desk, and had already taken Julie's clothes with the nurse, and put them in a mail package.

Jayden goes into the living room and enters, and he sees Julie totally naked and ashamed, so look at Madeline, and they talk only with the look

Julie asks "what is this package?"

He replies "it's just papers"

Julie continues, "they took my clothes and donated them to charity and left me completely naked here, do you believe that?"

Jayden replies "I can not believe I'm going to sue this hospital! Come Julie, let's get out of here."

Julie says "but I'm naked!"

"My dear, it's a short walk to the car, and my car has dark glasses, and the entrance to the building is electronic, so there's no danger." said Jayden

Julie agrees and leaves the room running, completely naked toward the parking lot, there she gets into the car, and breathes in relief.

Jayden gets in the car, and they leave.

Jayden goes up a road and into the car, looks right into Julie's eyes and says "I know what you did."

Julie asks "What do you mean?"

Jayden says "I know you invented the story that I was betraying Jenny, and that you edited the pictures and made my relationship with her go away, do not lie to me!"

Julie says "yes it's true, I always wanted to be with you, but you preferred her, and then I got so angry, I ended up doing it."

Jayden says "for your sake indeterrently, I suffered the worst humiliation of my life, and now you will also feel some of what I felt!"

At this point Jayden hands Julie an envelope, pulls a gun out of her pants, points at her and says "In that envelope there's everything you need to go home, now get out of my car before I shoot you!"

She opens the door very slowly, gets out of the car, and then Jayden locks the doors and goes, leaving Julie naked, without clothes or shoes, standing in the middle of the road with only an envelope.

In this envelope was a return ticket, money, documents and her belongings.

Jayden calls Madeline and says "without you I would not have made it, thank you very much for your help!"

He drives the car, without destination!

He will save Julie's clothes as a trophy!

The End?

Baardsson
Baardsson
12 Followers