Jenny's Adventure

Story Info
World of Warcraft roleplay character story.
2k words
4.11
6.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young woman was a complete conundrum, her child like nature and infinite curiosity giving her the aura of someone much younger than she was. Her unblemished skin and youthful features telling a story of someone guarded and treasured. Innocent incarnate at least to the point of her personality. Jenny's looks are what started the confusion.

Her dark and silky hair, the color of chocolate so rich and full as it were, seemed to catch every glimmer of sunlight and sparkle as if dew clung to it all the time. Her short stature only lent more to the belief that she was a child, were it not for her very womanly features. Plump pouty lips, medium sized perky breasts, wide hips, and a firm, heart-shaped bottom were sure to catch any onlookers gaze.

Sheer confidence and grace accompanied the woman's every movement. Her shoulders were always held back and her chin lifted, not in a feeling of superiority but one self assured and comfortable in her own skin. Her lightly sun kissed skin alluded to frequent walks in direct sunlight, but her scent was of soft grassed meadows filled with wildflowers and the soft tilled earth of freshly plowed soil. Pure nature filled a person's nostrils when she was year, raw and wild, yet so alluring and pleasant.

A careful study of the woman's face revealed near perfect complexion, large eyes the color of a deep jungle in midday, a proportionate nose, and soft lips that were adorned on either side by dimples that appeared when she smiled.

As soon as she spoke, there was no longer a doubt of this being a woman fully grown. Her voice was low and husky, barely ever rising above a soft and hushed velvet. The seductive tone was completely unconscious though, Jenny had no idea of the effects of her tone of voice.

When asked her age she'd claim twenty summers, but her innocence and care free nature gave anyone hearing that pause and doubt. What was it that gave her the ability to be this way in the war torn world that was Azeroth? How had she maintained such a pleasant and easy going nature, as if there was a completely different world she lived in?

These are all the things that passed through Garret's mind as he saw the beauty approaching. He realized he was staring and saw that Jenny had caught him. She was opening that delicious mouth to say something, gods she must think him a complete cad, but didn't she realize the lustful picture she made? He opened his mouth to apologize, "I'm sorry for starin', miss. Those legs of yours are quite a sight!"

Garret was not traditionally handsome. His dark hair had an almost blue sheen to it and his nose was a bit more pronounced and hawk-like than men who were immediately categorized as handsome. His skin was dark, whether it was from working outdoors his entire life or his ancestry remained a mystery. He was muscled and toned, and his grey eyes held an intelligence and interest that made him completely different from other men.

Jenny thought him exotic and her attraction to him was immediate. It had been two years since she had been with any man at all. Most the time it was her own doing, she was rather picky. But it also had to do with the fact that there weren't a lot of eligible men where she was from. Now two weeks in Stormwind, full of eligible men, she found herself aching for a release she hadn't needed in a long time. All day she'd been searching for someone she could share a connection with, without luck. She had been about to go home when she spotted him.

Jenny was wearing a soft cotton dress, clearly home-made and nothing up to the height of fashion as it were. It consisted of a loose fitting shirt and a tight skirt that hugged her hips. It also had long slits up both sides, revealing her shapely legs and thighs. As Garret opened his mouth to speak, her own sultry voice rang out in the dim light of the Cathedral District, "I apologize for my staring, I don't think I've ever seen a more breathtaking man." They laughed loudly, both realizing they not only were speaking at the same time but that they were both apologizing for their blatant stares.

Jenny's smile made the otherwise dim square they were in light up. Garret had never seen anyone so beautiful in his life. His shock was apparent when the young woman stepped forward to wrap her arms around him in a soft embrace, seemingly out of nowhere. His resistance, of course, didn't last long, his own burly arms wrapping the tiny woman up in a hug of greeting. His eyes grew wide though as she took advantage of him having to bend to embrace her to whisper in his ear.

Her breath was hot, sending shivers of delight down his spine. "I've been alone in this city for weeks, and I know it is inappropriate but would you think ill of me if I asked you to follow me so that you and I could..." She gave a saucy grin, she didn't need to finish her sentence, he caught on. How lucky was this? A beautiful girl wanting to drag him off and fuck him? He visibly choked, simply nodding as the woman took his hand and pulled him into an alcove.

This woman was insatiable, dropping to her knees and loosening his pants without a word or permission. Garret's eyes darted from side to side, wondering if they'd be caught and what exactly happened to people fornicating in public. His body was responding though. Quick pants of breath, and his engorged cock that sprung out as she dropped his trousers to his ankles.

Jenny's eyes widened at his size, certainly much bigger than the one man she'd had before, the long time lover that had left her almost two years before. She smiled, her green eyes drifting up to his face and keeping them locked there as she opened her mouth. Her plump lips parted and she flitted out her tongue to tease at the opening first. At the catch in his breath, her eyes sparkled with delight. Her mouth slowly enclosing his cock. Wet and hot, the man's eyes rolled back in his head and he gripped the wall of the alcove to stay steady. Gods, she was already making him weak in the knees and he didn't even know her name!

Jenny's hot mouth moved achingly slow, swallowing every last inch of him until her nose was buried in the soft curls of his pubic hair. His cock was so large that it made her tiny throat bulge. She held it there for several seconds, swishing her tongue where it would reach and keeping her eyes locked on his. Garret's own eyes were wide and lust-filled, no one had ever had it all in their mouth before, who was this woman? Some wild fairy come to take his soul? He'd give it gladly at this point as he let out a soft groan of pleasure when she began to suck roughly.

Pulling her head back, the suction of her mouth was delightful. Her right hand moved up to caress, tease, tickle, and massage his swollen balls. As her mouth reached his tip once more, she let his cock 'pop' loudly from her mouth and then moved to grip it with her left hand. As her head moved down this time, her hand moved up, creating a dual sensation of pleasure. Her tongue swirling around and whenever she pulled back, she sucked hard. Garret thought he could die with the pleasure.

Unfortunately for Garret, Jenny was simply trying to make sure he was in the mood. This night was not going to be about him, she needed release and was determined to get it. With a final 'pop' off the tip of his dick, she kissed her way up his body, pulling his large frame down for a sensual kiss. She let their tongues dance and play for the briefest of moments and then turned her back to him. She placed her palms firmly against the wall of the alcove, and slid her skirt up around her waist, revealing a beautifully plump ass and soaking wet folds. She was clean shaven below, except for a small and well groomed patch of hair above her labia, a sort of racing stripe.

Garret's mouth watered, even though he had initially been disappointed that she hadn't finished the blow job, he was eager to please her now. He dropped to his knees, sticking his face right into that tantalizing pussy. This elicited a gasp from the woman. His tongue first made long lashes from bottom to top, getting a good taste of her salty sweet flavor. Her moans of pleasure were soft for the moment, only audible to the two of them. Then he found her clit and gave it a good suckle. This made Jenny cry out loudly and caused his face to become quite soaked. Murmuring softly about how good she tasted the man got back to his feet and grabbed his cock. Sliding it up and down the length of her soaked slit. Positioning himself at her entrance which seemed way too tiny to accommodate him, he moved his hands to her hips and slowly sank into her depths. Gods above the woman was tight! Her ribbed insides, though slick with her juices, were throbbing already and squeezing. It made getting in a bit difficult at first.

Jenny had turned her head to watch him and the delicious sensation of his thick cock sinking into her tiny folds had her squirming with delight. When he had let her well adjust to his size, the man pulled out and then shoved back in quickly. Jenny grew louder, seemingly not caring about guards or passerby. This both worried and aroused Garret, but he was enjoying it too much to care. The combination of the danger of being caught and the excitement of fucking a stranger had them both building a climax very quickly. Garret dug his fingers into the flesh of her hips and began to ram into her hard and fast. Jenny's finger's curled and scraped against the stone of the alcove, her face still turned back towards his was contorting in pure pleasure. Gazing back into his gray eyes, her smile would return and then fade as the man's thrusting had her face responding just as the rest of her body was. From fluttering lashes, to wide eyes; from mouth fully agape to a soft 'oh' shape; to a scrunch of her nose and eyebrows; the woman's facial features were a myriad of activity. Garret's own face was more stoic but he was making noise that let her know he was enjoying it. A soft growl, a low grunt, and occasionally a louder, "Ah!"

Jenny's eyes grew wide, a loud scream on her lips, "Oh! OH! YES!" Her already tight pussy clamped down around his cock like a vice grip. It pulsed and squeezed, milking him of his seed. Her whole tiny body was almost convulsing, goosebumps appeared all over her visible flesh. Her knees went weak and only his hands on her hips held her up. That was too much for Garret, his throbbing dick exploded within the woman, coating her insides with warmth. He clung to her, both their bodies shaking, both feeling it was the best night of their life.

Sadly, a guard had heard her last scream and hollered, "You there! What are you doing?" Jenny squealed in panic, spinning and ducking under Garret's arms. She waved, "Hope to see you again!" and disappeared into the night. Garret was left to deal with the guard and wondering if he'd ever really see her again. "Didn't even get her name. Damnit! What a fucking woman, though!"