Jenny's Ass Inspires Erotic Writing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny looked over her notepad at all the intimate details she had just written down. Was there anything else to add to the list she inquired? I nodded my head and reminded her that I did forget to perform one area of research, the internal exam of her asshole. Jenny's faced blushed a naughty shade of red.

Jenny was quick to regain her composure as her sexual desires overcame her slight reservation of having me looking into the depths of her asshole. I casually requested that Jenny just bend over the table so that I could start the exam. With a wickedly sexy grin, Jenny rose up from her chair and bent her sexy body over the table. My eyes feasted on Jenny's firm little buns framing a cute tight asshole along with the enticing folds of her pussy. What a fuckingly hot sexy butt!!!

Squirting a glob of white lotion onto my finger, I gently pushed my well-lubed finger up into her tight hole. Jenny moaned as she focused on the erotic sensation of my finger as it invaded her narrow passageway.

Observing the fantastic sexual charge that my finger was having on her hot anus, I continued applying more cool lotion onto my finger and pushing it up into her asshole. Jenny moaned in lustful desire as sexy asshole was slowly being filled.

I keep up the joyfully erotic invasion of Jenny's puckered ass. Jenny emitted sexy squeals each time that my finger penetrated into her little anus. Fuck this was hot. My eyes were filled with lust-filled desire watching the playful dance of my finger and Jenny's asshole. Jenny cooed in naughty satisfaction at her highly erotic anal massage.

Finally I decided it was time to push deeper into Jenny's sexy asshole. Slowly, ever so slowly I pushed my finger until it was implanted about 2 inches into her sweet hot anal canal. God, what a beautiful sight! Jenny's tight buns showcased her tone legs, cute pussy and her tight asshole with my finger sticking in it!

Jenny looked back over her shoulder as my finger continued to be lodged inside her tight ass. In a teasingly sexy voice, Jenny asked me if her asshole was being naughty or nice? Fuck that was a good question. I gave Jenny my best answer that I could think up on the spur of the moment. I told her that I needed to introduce her sexy asshole to other experiences to "teach" her hot anus on how to be very naughty. Jenny playfully wiggled her little ass in agreement as she began to realize that her asshole was becoming open territory in our highly erotic and creative game.

Jenny's anal examination need more than my finger, it needed a second opinion. I dropped my pants and positioned my super-hard cock onto the rim of her puckered asshole. Jenny squealed with pent-up desire. The anticipation was almost too much for the both of us to contain. Ever since Jenny emailed me a photo of her sexy butt, I had often fantasized what it would be like to press my cock inside her asshole. A huge surge of sexual desire swept throughout my body.

The rim of Jenny's asshole quivered as my super hard cock pressed against her anal opening. Jenny let out a hungry little moan. The head of my cock met with a bit of resistance as Jenny's little asshole slowly adjusted to the back door intruder.

Slowly I pushed the head of my cock into her tight asshole. A deep groan escaped Jenny's lips as she felt the erotic sensation of her asshole being invaded. My eyes feasted on Jenny's tight little buns framing her super sexy asshole that contained my extremely excited cock. God how I wanted to blow my big sticky white load into her fucking hot ass!!!

With a devious little smile, Jenny looked back at me and asked if my research was going well? We both laughed. I wickedly gave Jenny my answer by pressing my cock a little deeper into her tight anus. Jenny let out a sexy squeal. With a naughty little grin, Jenny pushed her sweet butt straight back onto my crotch. Oh fucking God!! I watched her little asshole slowly engulf the entire length of my hard shaft. Holy fuck did she have a tight ass!! We both grunted in sheer ecstasy.

I kept my stiff cock firmly implanted deep inside her asshole as we savored an overwhelming feeling of intense intimacy. We both panted heavily, engrossed with a powerful feeling of sexual bliss. This was a wonderful private moment in our otherwise wildly passionate, lust fulfilling sexual adventure. We had bonded our erotically creative collaboration and sealed the deal in Jenny's hot asshole.

Our thought provoking lustful desires soon returned. We both wanted to playfully continue our super-heated sexual dance. Jenny got things started in the right direction with a temptingly hot suggestion. Looking back at me with a devilishly sultry smile, Jenny teasingly suggested we could learn some valuable research by having her asshole suck all of my creative juices out of my balls. Without skipping a beat, my hot little temptress started to slowly rock her sexy asshole along the full length of my rock hard cock. Desperately trying to play along without spilling my load prematurely, I told Jenny that I wanted her to write an explicit account of the erotic sensations of having her hungry asshole pumped full of my hot white cum! Jenny groaned loudly. Our enticingly uninhibited taunts pushed our fun-filled wild imaginations. Fuck I wanted her sexy ass!

I watched spellbound as Jenny's little asshole delightfully gripped my cock with each penetration. The sight of Jenny's anal opening being poked by my cock was so fucking erotic!!! Brushing aside Jenny's silky hair I placed my lips at the back of her ear so that I could lick and nibble Jenny's erotically charged skin. God how I wanted to push this fucking hot slut into orgasmic ecstasy. Jenny was moaning with wild abandon as she finger fucked her pussy and clit. We were both grunting like animals.

My rock hard cock strained against Jenny's anal walls. Jenny's asshole fought back as it squeezed the living daylights out of my cock. Fuck this was paradise. Then all hell broke loose. Jenny let loose a wild pleasurable cry.

Jenny's orgasmic dam was bursting. I gripped Jenny's beautiful buttocks and witnessed the stunningly erotic scene of her orgasmic asshole contractions that pulsated around my dick. Fuck, holy fuck, my balls tighten with intense desire! I felt the desperate need to plant my sticky hot seed deep into Jenny's rectum. Frantically I pushed my cock deep inside Jenny's anal canal. Jenny's little asshole gripped my cock with another anal contraction. Fuck, oh FUCK!!!

I lost complete control. My cock surged and pulsated as hot cum shot through my dick. Jenny screamed. Jenny's yearning asshole was about to be filled. A little orgasmic aftershock jolted Jenny as she felt my hot steamy cum spurting deep inside her sexy little ass. Releasing my pent-up load felt so FUCKING GOOD!!!! Jenny moaned in thirsty satisfaction knowing her cum filled asshole was filled with my creative juices.

Our little mid morning research escapades had been extremely productive. Our creative chemistry was perfect for simulating the erotic writing process. We wrote up a vast list of sexual details and had the bonus of basking in the afterglow of the whole experience.

It was already early afternoon and we still had not had lunch yet. Dining out presented another research opportunity. I brought up the idea of having Jenny's little asshole penetrated in a public place. This would give us some fantastic insight on Jenny's thoughts and feelings of having her asshole being invaded in the presence of strangers.

Jenny's mouth dropped open with my somewhat shocking suggestion. I sensed a level of heighten apprehension and sexual anticipation all wrapped up into a thousand questions that were ricocheting around inside her head. To give her a better understanding of what I had in mind, I revealed to her my naughty little plan.

We would pick a cozy restaurant that had tables offering some partial privacy. Jenny would be sitting right next to me at the table and at various moments I would slip my finger inside her asshole. I sensed a small wave of relief from Jenny as she pondered the naughty but simple plan. This was a doable challenge that had a limited risk of exposure.

Jenny agreed that having her asshole invaded in public would provide us with some valuable research. I did add one more remark. I suggested that the most opportune time for me to push my finger inside her asshole would be when she was ordering food and drinks for us. A naughty grin appeared on Jenny's face. This would be a penetratingly erotic dining experience that Jenny would never forget. Jenny went off to change into a mini skirt so that my fingers would have easy access into her tight little hole.

Damn, Jenny looked absolutely ravishing. Jenny's cute little black mini skirt barely covered the sweet curves of her sexy ass. Jenny also had a tight white blouse, which beautifully showcased her apple-sized tits. But it was her tall black "fuck me" boots that would focus all the leering attention to her sexy tone legs. It was going to be hard to find any privacy at any restaurant with such a beautifully sexy woman sitting next to me. Both men and women would be tempted to sneak glances at such a provocative sexually display.

We found a nice Italian restaurant about 4 blocks away from our hotel. Finding a vacant table in the back corner of the restaurant was easy, since the place was less than half full. Jenny gingerly sat down next to me and scoped out the scene. Our table looked out into the main dining area, but there were a couple plants that partial provide us some privacy. This was the perfect setup for Jenny's little asshole invasion.

There was no reason for us to rush things, so we ordered a couple appetizers with some white wine. We kind of stumbled onto a discussion about my last erotic story I wrote. Jenny had found the passages about the use of a thermometer and a banana within my main character's asshole to be incredibly erotic. We continued the discussion of how we might use some of these themes within our own story.

One storyline scenario that Jenny brought up was having the woman in our story endure a strip search. From the sparkle contained within Jenny's eyes, I sensed that this was probably one of her favorite fantasies. After outlining half a dozen different storyline elements, I turned the discussion back to our main research, the public invasion of Jenny's sexy little asshole. Jenny's face blushed thinking about her ordeal of having my finger up her ass while talking with a stranger.

The ambience of the restaurant presented a steady flow of customers and restaurant staff between the tables. We were close to finishing our salads and would soon need to order our main course. Pouring a little olive oil into a dish, I could sense Jenny's mind awash with nervous anticipation. With a big grin on my face I dipped the tip of my finger into the oil. My finger was well-lubed for Jenny's sweet ass.

Placing my hand gently on Jenny's lower back, I slowly, cautiously moved my hand down until is rested on her little mini skirt. With a mischievously sexy grin, Jenny slowly raised her butt off the seat allowing me to draw back the fabric of her skirt. Reaching under her skirt I slowly moved my hand until it reach the crack of her butt cheeks. Jenny nervously glanced around at the other diners, it seemed as if everyone was minding their own business. Like a hot naughty little temptress, Jenny conveniently bent slightly forward giving me unimpeded access to her little asshole. My oil-coated finger pushed aside the soft fabric of her thong panties and gently rested at the entrance to Jenny's little puckered asshole.

Jenny let out a soft moan as my finger pressed into her tight anal opening. A couple of the diners sitting at the next table momentarily glanced our way. I nonchalantly took a sip of wine as if nothing of interest was happening. The two diners went back to their conversation. Fuck that was close! I could see Jenny's pert nipples poke out from her thin blouse. A secret thrill of sexual exhilaration had swept across her body. Jenny took a long deep breath in a desperate bid to maintain her dignified composure. Dining out had never been so much fun.

Even though Jenny's anal adventures were mostly hidden from the causal observer, there still was a finger wiggling inside her asshole. It would be a struggle for Jenny not to lose her concentration, which might expose the naughty activities currently taking place in her ass. Jenny still needed to behave like a lady even while her asshole was being invaded in a public place.

With my finger firmly stuck inside Jenny's tight little asshole, I motioned over a waiter to take our order. Jenny's body tensed slightly knowing her precarious predicament. A good-looking waiter named Ben quickly walked to our table. I felt Jenny's nervous asshole clench tight around my finger. I smiled.

Ben gave us both a hearty welcome to his Italian dining establishment. In a cheerful voice Ben asked us if we were ready for him to take our order. I smiled at Jenny and suggested that she should order for the both of us.

Ben turned his eyes towards Jenny awaiting her instructions. My finger pressed a little deeper into her hot ass. A very small gasp escaped from Jenny's lips. I could feel Jenny's heart was pounding as she took a deep breath. In a somewhat distracted state of mind, Jenny glanced at the menu. Rushing through the menu selections Jenny ordered two pasta dishes with tomato meat sauce. I wiggled my finger approvingly in her tightly clenched anal passage.

Ben inquired what type of noodles did we want for our pasta? Ben then started naming off a long list of choices, linguine, fettuccini, fusilli, casarecci, cavatelli, farfalle, fusilli, rotini, etc... Goddamn, the last thing Jenny wanted to do was to answer some trivial questions when a finger was slowly traveling up into her rectum. Jenny bit her lip as she tried to focus on the simple question. My naughty finger wiggled tauntingly inside her ass. Jenny momentarily stuttered. Ben smiled patiently.

Working hard to maintain her composure, Jenny finally selected the fettuccini noodles. Ben seemed unaware that Jenny was being anally finger fucked right in front of him. Writing down the order, Ben asked us if we wanted another glass of wine? There was a brief silence as his words hung in the air. Jenny looked to me for an answer. I playfully wiggled my finger again inside her tight asshole. Taking the hint, Jenny ordered two more glasses of white wine.

As Ben walked away I could feel the tension being released throughout Jenny's body. Jenny's little asshole had been violated in public and she still had enough wits to order up lunch. Jenny gave me a wicked little grin as my finger slowly eased out of her puckered asshole. Jenny's sweet asshole had behaved wonderfully at its first public performance.

I excused myself to make a quick visit to the bathroom to wash up. I also needed a little privacy since I wanted to make a phone call to a friend who lived in the area. Ever since Jenny had spoken about the "strip search" scenario for our erotic story...it had set my wheels in motion with a naughty idea.

Sam answered his phone on the third ring. Sam and I had known each other since our college days. Sam was a good-looking guy who now worked as a building manager at a small downtown office building. I quickly brought Sam up to speed with my naughty idea. I wanted to bring Jenny over for a strip search. Having two guys examining her asshole should rock her little anally inclined world.

Sam mentioned that he would borrow a security guard uniform and a couple other tools of the trade. Hot damn this would be fun. I now just needed to pitch the idea to Jenny. Somehow I had the feeling that she would be secretly delighted.

Over a charming lunch of pasta and wine, I brought up the idea of subjecting Jenny to a strip search. By her flirtatious grin I could tell I had just landed onto her sweet spot of ultimate fantasies. I motioned to the waiter that we needed to pay the bill.

It was a short drive to the downtown office building. Lucky it was a Saturday, so the place would be almost deserted. Walking into the lobby I approached the information desk to get directions to the manager's office. The young lady behind the desk told us that Sam's office was on the 9th floor, room 903.

Riding up the elevator Jenny clutched my hand in nervous excitement. Jenny cracked a little joke about how all of our research was really firing up her creative spirit. I gave her a little appreciative slap on the butt. I teasingly suggested that our erotic descriptions of her little asshole would inspire hundreds of guys to dream of shooting their sticky white cum deep into her tight sexy ass.

Jenny's eyes grew big contemplating the thought of hundreds of cocks blasting their loads based upon the written imagery of her sexy ass. My steamy, visually soaked comment seemed to really simulate Jenny's wild imagination. Her eyes seemed to briefly glaze over, thinking of all the guys banging away to the thought of her naughty asshole. Fuck, Jenny would be responsible for many happy endings all over the world! Now that is a powerful ego booster!!

Sam opened the door dressed in a blue and black security uniform. I could tell immediately that Jenny liked what she saw. Firmly gripping Jenny's arm, I informed the security guard that I had found this tramp raffling through another office probably in the act of stealing something. Jenny shot me a somewhat startled glance. Though she knew I had set this up, it now seemed almost too real.

Sam motioned to Jenny to turn around as he placed handcuffs on her wrists. We marched Jenny into Sam's main office and shut the door. There stood Jenny, standing in the middle of the room in her black mini skirt, white blouse and those sexy black "fuck me" boots with her hands handcuffed behind her back. It looked like Jenny was in a heap of trouble.

Sam immediately started asking questions about Jenny's bad behavior. I stood next to Jenny in playful mocking contempt. Jenny pleaded her case that she did nothing wrong. Sam brushed off her pleas of innocence. It was obvious to both of us that Jenny had something to hide. Sam approached directly in front of Jenny and looked her up and down. In a somewhat firm voice, Sam informed Jenny that we would need to search her body for the stolen property. Jenny's eyes grew big as her heart started to beat rapidly.

Sam started to unbutton Jenny's blouse while leering at her shapely tits. I started to pull down Jenny's mini skirt. Both Sam and I took our time so that our hands could have many accidental encounters brushing up against Jenny's private areas. Soon Jenny was standing before us dressed rather immodestly in her bra, thong panties and black boots. Fuck she looked goddamn sexy and vulnerable.

Jenny continued her plea that she was innocent. So far we had found nothing incriminating. In a goodwill gesture, Sam offered to remove Jenny's handcuffs if she promised not to run away. Jenny gave us her word.

Even with her handcuffs off, Jenny was in an extremely compromising, but titillating situation. Her small white bra and thong panties provide little cover for lust-filled eyes. Sam knew that a bra would make an excellent hiding place for stolen loot. Sam asked me to unclasp Jenny's bra so we could see if she had anything hidden there. Amongst hopeless pleas of protest Jenny's bra dropped to the floor.

Standing at attention where a fantastic set of apple-sided tits. Both Sam and I started an intimate and detailed examination of Jenny's beautiful breasts. Embarrassingly for Jenny, her nipples grew firm from all of the unwanted exposure.

Running our hands up and down the front of Jenny's sexy torso, we did not find anything. I wickedly suggested to Sam that we might have to expand our search. Jenny trembled a bit in nervous excitement. Jenny could only speculate how far we might go in our search for the stolen loot.