Jenny's Awakening

Story Info
Jenny awakens to the pleasures and power of sex.
10k words
4.43
7.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady_S
Lady_S
22 Followers

This is a sequel to the earlier piece titled 'Jenny's Dilemma'. I know it would try your patience but I feel that it should also be read to bring about continuity to enjoy the story more. None of the characters in the story is underage.

*****

I went back to the desk to complete the task. Whatever Mr. Smith might have thought, the fact is I could not complete the task because time was insufficient for such a long narrative. The pain on my butt was yet to subside due to the violent caning and sitting on the chair was not really comfortable. Nonetheless, I had a task to complete and I proceed to take it up seriously. It took a while but this time I ensured that it covered the entire event and then, as wanted, I read it out to Mr. Smith.

REPORT ON MONDAY'S EVENTS (Continued)

As I came and stood on the stage, the lights were switched off with just a spotlight that followed me wherever I went. This was quickly followed up by plunging the rest of the hall into darkness. Earlier, I could see the individual faces among the guests. Now, I could see none, excepting faintly making out their presence from the darkened shadows. I didn't know what would be my next task, for neither Mr. Howard's note nor the receptionist had really spelt out anything. It was eerie ... knowing that people were around you, almost ghost like in darkness, yet feeling alone. Suddenly, from the shadows someone spoke.

"You're late! We punish late comers." I assumed this was my principal client, the one who had engaged my services - Mr. Chris Slater.

"But...I am just...," I was certain that I had scurried into the Hotel lobby and receptionist sharp at 6.30.

"Insolence also meets with the same result ... Punishment," someone else barked out from the darkness. He had an almost imposing and frightening voice.

"Why do you think you are holding a riding crop in your hand?" a female voice and that too, shaking and broken with age, spoke up now.

I really didn't have an answer and I feared that even if I did answer, the end result would be the same - punishment.

"Keeping quiet won't help you, girlie," the same woman, I could make out.

"I think ... I think ... may be, ...for punishment?" I uttered, trying to save myself from facing the consequences of the question remaining unanswered.

"You think? You don't know? What have you been doing in school all this time? Playing the fool?" Mr. Slater's voice, I was sure.

"There's no point asking her, Mr. Slater," a new voice spoke up this time, a bit husky it seemed to me.

Mister husky continued, "Mr. Slater, you shouldn't be showing any leniency. We have strict rules in school and no violation goes unpunished. As the Principal, you know that very well. Late coming, insolence, unprepared lessons ...my god, where will her list end?"

Oh! Oh! So Mr. Slater was supposed to be the principal? And what exactly was going on here? I had been with Mr. Howard for over two months but, till now, I had never faced clients so very weird and unreal.

"Mr. Walters, I take the decisions. You'll refrain from advising me on this score, please," Mr. Slater imposed himself on husky voice, Mr. Walters. I was most happy, hoping that the principal was inclined to go soft. That hope was short lived.

"I really want to know how bad and naughty she has been before imposing the punishment," the principal spoke and, drawing the attention of others in the room, he said, "Where's her class teacher? She may like to ask some questions, I believe."

"I am ... here, Mr. Slater," a wheezy voice spoke out. She must have been the second woman whom I had seen when the lights were on.

"Jenny. Remember the day ... Ahhh ...you came unprepared in class and ...and...couldn't answer the the... questions that you were asked?" Miss wheezy was having difficulty in breathing.

"Cut out the past, Mrs. Reed ... Questions, ask her questions," the principal was impatient.

I was completely in daze and shock, worried that I still had about two hours to spend with these crazy people. Where would it end? I was jolted by the voice of Mrs. Reed.

"You have been taught about menstruation, Jenny?"

I hesitated but, in the end, knowing it would be futile to keep quiet, said "Yes."

Mrs. Reed now asked me a question that I couldn't imagine could ever be asked openly in school.

"Then tell all of us here what's the difference between menstruation and masturbation."

There was absolute silence. I blushed profusely, virtually at the point of tears. I could never answer this one. Someone help me please, take me out of here - I was silently crying within.

Almost sobbing I said, "I don't know."

"Whatttttt?" a chorus of voices expressed astonishment, as if this was completely unexpected.

"Mrs. Reed, haven't you taught your class the simple difference between these two natural behaviors?" the principal asked.

"I have Sir, but I believe she has been most inattentive in class," Mrs. Reed explained, "or, she might be simply refusing to answer."

Mr. Slater, the principal, intervened again, "It's ridiculous to have the Inspector of Schools among us here and a girl from our school does not know what masturbation is. I am awfully sorry Mr. Finn that this had to happen in our school."

A stentorian voice, which I assumed must have been Mr. Finn's, spoke out loudly from the darkness.

"Let me handle this Chris," he began saying and then, obviously addressing me, he continued," Look Jenny, I know you are an intelligent girl and you surely know the answer to the question that has been asked. Speak up girl, don't feel afraid. No one's going to hurt you."

I was really crying now and my sobbing could be heard clearly in the silence that had engulfed the hall. Mr. Finn's words failed to elicit a reply from me.

"Okay, I'll make it easier for you, girl. You needn't describe what the term 'masturbation' means. We will accept your answer as correct if you show us how it is done right there on the stage. And in any way that you find easy to demonstrate," Mr. Finn said in that loud and powerful voice of his.

I was horrified and shaking in disbelief. Mr. Howard was cunning, really cunning. 'No physical harm' he had said, 'no one's going to touch you' he had assured. Well, no one's touching me here but I was being mauled and, if I carried on with what they wanted, I would be mauled by myself.

I shook my head and almost howling when I cried out, "I can't, I can't ... please sir, Mr. Finn, Sir, no I can't."

"Very well then, we will assume that you are ignorant and have to be updated with visual inputs. Lessons have to be learnt Jenny, I am afraid." This was Mr. Finn.

Before I could regain some sort of composure, Mr. Slater was barking an order to someone who could be anywhere.

"Johann, could you turn off the lights please ...all of them. Provide a chair to Miss Jenny on the stage would you? And start running the educational 'movie' for her," he passed on specific instructions to someone called Johann, who could be an attendant.

Before I could utter another word, the lights were off and a chair pushed into my legs so that I fell right on to the seat of the chair. Along with the guests in the hall, I was facing the back of the stage where a screen loomed out of nowhere and a movie rolled on.

It began with the titles, short as they were, with the name of the film coming right at the end and I gasped as I saw what appeared in italics "THE MASTURBATING GIRL". If the purpose of showing the film was the result of what they termed was my 'ignorance' then the title was appropriate. The title receded in the back and reopened with a scene showing the interiors of a large mansion, obviously belonging to a rich family by the look of it. As some soft music played in the background, the camera moved along a long corridor and passed by a few locked doors till it was inside a furnished bedroom. Moving on, it showed a young girl around my age, dressed exactly like I was, sitting on a couch and watching a porn movie on the TV screen ... sort of movie within a movie. She had a toy in her hand, which was really a dildo, shaped like a rather thick, long skin color penis, which she just went on running over her cheeks and lips.

It would be an understatement if I said that the contents of the movie that the girl was seeing as hardcore. It was more than that as it turned out to be some sort of orgy between a young woman and four of five middle aged men and women, and I felt like turning my face away. Yet, for some reason, I kept watching.

The camera now focused back on the girl who was watching the porn... on her aroused face and pouted lips, then on to the lace cups of her bra that hardly hid her breasts and nipples. It moved down to the plaid skirt and then her panties. Her hand soon had the panty moving a little down her thighs. The camera rolled towards her vagina, partly covered with public hair. The girl had by now lowered the dildo, running it along her wet pussy lips.

At some stage, she had slowly inserted the dildo into her waiting and wet slit, a little at a time, till it was fully in. Her hands now busily went on pushing the dildo in and out in rapid succession. She whimpered at first before she started to moan softly and then loudly. These sounds reverberated through the hall and all those who were testing my knowledge kept watching silently. I was breathing deeply as I wondered how I would face the next set of questions.

"Jenny! Ever done that yourself?" It was Mr. Finn who threw the question. But there was complete silence after that as I too remained quiet without making any effort to reply.

"Johann, please give her that black ten inch one," husky voice Mr. Walters again spoke out of turn, "let's see if she has understood now."

"Quiet, Walters!" Mr. Howard, the principal, was assertive.

Just at that moment, a bell started ringing inside the hall. These sounds usually herald the beginning or the end of a show. Our screen went blank, much to my disappointment, I realized embarrassingly. And there was complete silence all around.

I was now sitting in total darkness. No sound, no word, no instruction - nothing. Then suddenly, when I was about to call for help, the lights were on.

There was not a single soul inside the hall and where I sat. The comfortable chairs where guests sat even moments back were lying empty, as if these had remained unoccupied all the time. The clock inside the hall showed that it was nine thirty and strictly the time by when I should be released. I think the hall was booked up to that moment and, therefore, everything ended abruptly.

I walked out, back through the way that I had come. Inside the rest room I found my own clothes hanging where I left them. I quickly wore them and, putting the discarded 'school girl' dress inside the earlier packet, walked out.

When I reached the reception, I found she was the same girl. But, I was amazed at how she failed to recognize who I was or why I had come or even denied having given me any packet at all.

"Very well then - what do I do with the dress that's inside the packet?" I asked incredulously.

"I don't know. Take them home, I guess," she replied before she became busy in her work.

I left Teddy's with the most surprising look on my face and wondering if anything like this had happened at all.

P.S : Sir, this is the completed narrative. There's nothing else to add, believe me.

Signed : Jenny Carter.

When I had finished, there were still dried tears on my cheeks after that thorough spanking that Mr. Smith had resorted to out of frustrated anger when he read the incomplete narration that I had submitted earlier. But now he took the paper from me and, for once, he smiled and then expressed his happiness before telling me exactly what he had in mind about an impending conference.

"Jenny, that was much better. I have no idea why you didn't just send me this on Sunday evening and all this unpleasantness we have had to go through could have been avoided my dear. Now take my handkerchief and clean up that pretty little face of yours..." Mr. Smith handed over his hanky and I wiped my tears.

"There now, that's much better isn't it?" he continued saying, "I would much prefer only to have to give the sort of mild physical chastisement that you received during our first training session...Well that's all said and done now...We need to look forward to our conference in Copenhagen on Friday...It's your responsibility to arrange flights, transport to the hotel and book two adjoining rooms. You also need to ensure all conference papers etc. are ready for me. I am placing my trust in you Jenny, please don't let me down. I am confident that you can take on these new responsibilities that come with your new position as my PA."

\0/0\0/0\0/

Back at my apartment I recollected the events that had occurred at office. I really liked his insistence on sharing with him the events of my last assignment in my part time job and, if I had left that report partly uncovered, it was intentional. I seemed eager to tease him, make him more excited and eager. I so much enjoyed writing the second part. The incidents were true but what I left out was that, inwardly, I felt some excitement in the whole affair. And I really enjoyed the movie knowing that all those elderly people were watching it too and surely identifying the girl with me. Oh, I am sure they would have loved to see me masturbating on stage. Pity, the time was over just at that moment.

In the morning I received an email from Mr. Smith, detailing the arrangements that I would was to make, allowing me some discretion in this regard. He also advised that he had some dress requirements that was to be scrupulously observed and that these would be arriving at my apartment before our journey.

Towards the end of the mail, he gave some specific instruction that I was to observe - I was permitted to touch myself but forbidden to cum without his permission. I smiled, knowing fully well that I would violate this before the night was out; after the spanking that I got, it would be impossible to resist when I went to bed at night. Besides, I wanted to tease him, wanting to get him mad!

Before our weekend trip to Copenhagen, which was my first incidentally, I was kept very busy. As a private secretary, I found the job entailed a lot of meticulous planning and it necessitated perfection to avoid any hassles at the spot. More so, because I feared the whims and wrath of my boss in case I failed to deliver. And he always took it out through any form of 'sexual' punishment. Not that I disliked this behavior now, for I found that my attitude itself had radically changed from the first day to what it was at the moment. Frankly, his spanking had brought about an excitement that I found hard to believe.

I made the arrangements for our stay at Copenhagen at Hotel Red & Blues Royal, which I felt would be the right place for us. I had booked two rooms adjacent to each other and preferred, online, that these two rooms be located at the end of any floor, since constant footsteps outside the door were a trifle 'disturbing'.

On Friday, I received an office smart suit and a sheer cream silk blouse along with a new pair of black high heel shoes, all delivered at my home by Coates and Evens, courtesy Mr. Smith. I was to wear this during my trip the next day for that's what was mentioned in the email that he had sent to me. Towards the end of the mail, he gave some specific instruction that I was to observe - I was permitted to touch myself but forbidden to cum without his permission. I smiled, knowing fully well that I would violate this before the night was out; after the spanking that I got, it would be impossible to resist when I went to bed at night. Besides, I wanted to tease him, wanting to get him mad!

I had packed my bag for the trip and even though it was a short one, I could hardly do without an adequate number to go for different occasions and events. Also, I kept in mind that Mr. Smith would love to see me in the sexiest lingerie that his eyes would feast upon, including a sheer babydoll to drive him crazy. I laughed at my naughtiness - I knew he would love to spank me with that on. As an afterthought, I also packed the school dress set that came to me at Teddy's, the one that the receptionist had flatly denied as hers or of the hotel. I was certain that Mr. Smith would have a specific requirement for that dress one evening during the tour - either alone or in company!

On the day of our journey, I reached the airport much earlier than Mr. Smith. I couldn't afford to get him agitated, at least not before the journey began. I was dressed just like he wanted - well cut office smart suit and a sheer cream silk blouse. I was also wearing a new pair of black high heel shoes that he had arranged to be sent across but I was bare legged as instructed by my boss. I had had my hair cut and wore it in a sort of bob cut. I had conservatively applied red lipstick which also he had sent. After waiting for almost half an hour, I saw him walking across towards me.

"Good morning sir, I have all flight and hotel details, and requested the additional extras you required, the conference papers are annotated and copied and in this attaché case and I have arranged the upgrade to BA club class you asked for," I said

politely.

"Good, let's go to the Club lounge," Mr. Smith seemed quite pleased.

He opened the door and let me through first but kept looking at me now and then. I wondered if he had got a whiff of the expensive perfume that I had used, outside his dress requirement. We sat in a quiet corner before I got up and got him a coffee and a newspaper.

"Jenny, are you wearing panties today, my dear," he suddenly asked after one sip.

Obviously I was wearing one and I just looked at him without hiding my surprise.

"Please remove them." It was a stern command, as he simply stared at me with his lips on the rim of the cup.

I started to rise to go to the restroom knowing that it would be futile to disobey.

"No Dear, take them off here," he looked at me stone faced.

I struggled to remove them, looking around for the right opportunity to take them off. Even if I did manage to do so, god knows if my effort was caught on the cameras overhead that keep viewing everyone in secrecy. However, I had no choice and I did get myself rid of that rather small piece of clothing and popped it in my handbag.

"Now Jenny, I told you that you were not allowed to cum without my permission. Have you obeyed that instruction?" I heard him say soon.

Sheepishly, I replied, " I have, Sir. Just once."

"Tell me about it Jenny, did you masturbate? All the details, don't miss anything out?"

"I masturbated in my bedroom last night sir, I was remembering how you spanked me in the office and I started to touch myself between my legs...I turned on to my front a pillow under my tummy ...I began thinking about how your fingers traced around my little bum hole and how you played with my wet cunt as I stood next to you...I got so excited I rubbed myself and played with my clit till I came... I am really sorry Sir," I had to own up.

When our flight was announced and we made our way to check in, and boarded the plane, sitting in our seats Mr. Smith told me to remove my jacket. The air conditioning was cooling and my nipples hardened through the sheer silk blouse, and the most see through of delicate, uplift bras.

The male flight attendant noticed too. My boss leant over and whispered in my ear.

"I want you to open your legs dear so as to make sure he gets a glimpse of your little sex, do it slowly ... and look out of the window as you do it."

I did as I was told and really put on a bit of a show and enjoying it in the process. Mr. Smith placed a blanket over my lap and said "I want you to make yourself very wet Jenny, but don't cum."

Lady_S
Lady_S
22 Followers