Jenny's Charity Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny fucks Pham's grandfather as a 90th birthday gift.
2k words
4.06
58.9k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been about a week since Pham when back to Vietnam and Mr. Nguyen went back to the seniors home. I was getting back to my usual life, trying to forget the unusual night when I saw Pham getting fucked and sucked by my sexy wife.

Jenny still continued to work at the fitness club on the weekends and was helping out at the seniors home more than ever. I think she just felt obligated to help out Mr. Nguyen because of the condition of his grandson and because Mr. Nguyen was all alone in Canada. There was also the fact that Mr. Nguyen was 89 years old so he probably didn't have much time left.

One Saturday evening, Jenny returned home from the fitness club and seniors home after seeing Mr. Nguyen.

We were only a week away from our 1 year anniversary and I wanted to plan something special for Jenny and I; maybe a weekend away somewhere. I asked Jenny if she would like to head to Niagara Falls for a night or two so we could celebrate.

Jenny looked at me and said, " Honey, I know this is important to you and our one year is very important to me also; but I was going to tell you, next Saturday is Mr. Nguyen's 90th birthday."

I looked at Jenny and said, "OK. How does that have anything to do with our anniversary?"

Jenny responded, "We are going to have many, many years together but Mr. Nguyen may never see 91. We can celebrate our anniversary the following weekend, he has nobody here, only us".

I was pissed, but what could I do. She made it quite clear that if i pushed how I felt I would just end up in the dog house for being a selfish prick. I was going to celebrate my first anniversary with my wife and an old Vietnamese guy that couldn't communicate with us.

I didn't even ask Jenny what she planned on doing because I was pissed off and not looking forward to another night of doing things out of pity for people.

A week rolled by. On Saturday, our anniversary date and Mr. Nguyen's 90th birthday, I noticed my wife kept going out on errands. I didn't ask her what she was doing or buying. She returned home with a bag from the local nutrition supplement store, birthday cake, a costume store bag and groceries to make dinner.

I still didn't ask any questions about the evening plans and decided to go with the flow since I didn't really care. 6pm rolled around and Jenny asked me to go pick up Mr. Nguyen at the seniors home while she prepared dinner and got everything ready. I did as she asked.

When we returned home I noticed Jenny was standing there wearing what looked like a long blue traditional Vietnamese woman's dress. She looked amazing. It actually blended in with Mr. Nguyen's outfit, I guess she did it out of respect for his birthday. Jenny also cooked a traditional Vietnamese meal of lemon grass chicken with sticky rice, beef pho and fresh rolls.

Jenny handed me 2 cups of tea. For some strange reason she was very specific about which one was for Mr Nguyen. I didn't care enough to ask why and just gave it to him. Dinner was delicious. Jenny had really outdone herself this time and I was starting to get over my disappointment over putting our anniversary on the back burner for Mr. Nguyen.

Suddenly I noticed Mr Nguyen kept looking down at his crotch area. As I watched I noticed he was poking at it. I couldn't believe this guy, had he no table manners.

Even though we didn't have all of our food eaten, Jenny suddenly spoke up, "Well looks like dinner is done, how about desert."

Mr. Nguyen didn't answer because he had no idea what she just said.

Jenny looked at me and said, "I'll bring Mr. Nguyen to the living room if you can bring the cake out honey. Let's just have it in there."

I agreed but noticed when Jenny led Mr Nguyen from the table that he was pitching wood. What's with this guy? I thought it must be some sort of strange side effect of being old and watched as she guided him out of the kitchen. I grabbed the cake from the fridge and took it out of the box. I opened the recycling drawer to put the cake box in and noticed what looked to be a empty pill pack from the nutrition supplement store. It was an erection stimulator called, "Hard as a Rock". Could this be why Mr. Nguyen is pitching a tent at our kitchen table during dinner and the reason why Jenny was so insistent on who received which tea?

I walked into the living room with the cake and noticed Jenny and Mr. Nguyen sitting on the love seat. She was very close to him. Jenny got up from her seat and began to cut the cake. It was a cream filled cake and very messy. Everyone got a plate and we began eating. I noticed Mr. Nguyen was still sporting his erection but I didn't bother to ask. I was saving that question for later.

Suddenly Jenny dropped a spoon full of cake on her dress. "Fuck! This is a rental. I don't want to take any more chances," she said standing to pull the Vietnamese dress off leaving only a very sexy red matching bra and thong to cover her body.

I sat there in shock on the other side of the room as Jenny sat back down on the love seat next to Mr Nguyen. Her bare leg was touching him as they both continued eating their cake. I didn't know what to say. This was unreal and ridiculous. What point was she trying to prove?

Jenny dropped another piece of the cream cake from her fork. This time it fell directly between her luscious c cup breasts. She didn't hesitate and unclasped her bra, totally removing it. Jenny continued sitting there beside Mr. Nguyen, wearing only her thong. She took her index finger, scooped some of the cake off her breast and put it in Mr. Nguyen's toothless mouth. He slobbered it off her finger and looked in her direction. Jenny took both hands and guided his head to her bare breasts so he could lick away the remainder of the cake.

I finally spoke up, "Jen, what the fuck is going on?"

She glared at me, "Would you fucking relax and trust me on this?"

After a few moments, Jenny got back into her groove and scooped up some cake which she proceeded to deliberately drop over the tent in his pants. Mr. Nguyen stopped licking Jenny's breasts and looked at the cake on his crotch then back at her. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled at him.

Jenny dropped to her knees in front of Mr Nguyen, and tugged his pants down without any resistance. He didn't wear underwear and out sprung a thin, erect, 8 inch, uncircumcised cock from a mound of white pubic hair. The tip was oddly shaped and he had a bunch of extra foreskin. It resembled the head of an ant eater. Jenny took her hand scooping up a handful of cake and rubbed it all over his cock and balls.

I noticed my cock was starting to get erect too. I think I was turned on by the sluttiness of my wife as she performed for Mr. Nguyen. It probably helped that I didn't dislike Mr Nguyen as much as I disliked his annoying grandson.

Jenny looked up at Mr. Nguyen, "Looks like I have a real mess to clean up here. I guess I better get started." She lowered her head to his cock and began to suck and lick all of the cake from it.

Mr. Nguyen didn't say or do anything. He just sat there with his hands by his side as he watched his cock being engulfed by a sexy, 26 year old bombshell. Jenny really appeared to be enjoying it. I could hear the slurping sound as she sucked on his wrinkled balls and shaft. Jenny must have worked on his cock for about 20 minutes straight with no signs of him cumming. He didn't even make a sound.

By now, I had my cock out too. I began stroking it, wondering what Jenny planned to do next. She looked over at me, noticing what I was doing and smiled. "Thanks for the support honey. Now why don't you come over here so I can help you with that?"

I removed my pants and underwear completely before walking over to the sofa where they were playing. Jenny grabbed Mr. Nguyen by the hand and stood him up, his cock still at attention, while she removed her thong. When she smoothed a condom of his erection I knew what was going to happen next.

Jenny shuffled him into position behind her then got on her hands and knees. When she was in place she guided his erect cock into her pussy from behind. Mr. Nguyen pitched forward, draped over her back and began slowly pumping. Although I am sure that was as quick as he could manage. Jenny pulled my cock towards her mouth and began sucking and moaning as she received two cocks at once. I could feel her pushing her body back in an attempt to get him deeper inside. She was really getting into it and I knew from the signs she was showing her body was about to orgasm.

Jenny stopped sucking me for a second looking up and moaning, "Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming! Yessss!" and pumped harder and faster.

Jenny looked back as Mr. Nguyen pulled back staring unhappily at the condom before trying to pull it off.

Jenny looked at him saying, "I get it, you're old school. You poor thing! Since I did it for Pham, I will do it for you." Jenny pulled the condom off his cock and helped him lie on his back on the floor.

I moved away and sat on the couch as Jenny mounted him. She slid the head of his uncut cock into her awaiting pussy and began to ride him reverse cowgirl as she looked at me smiling. You could hear the slapping of her ass hitting his thighs as she pumped away. I am sure the old guy had never experienced anything like her before. She rode him for at least 30 minutes straight, non stop and hard.

Suddenly, Mr. Nguyen began to tense and let out a strange grunt. Jenny jumped off his cock but he had already fired a few shots into her as you could see it dripping from her pussy. She quickly moved in a position between his legs and placed her lips around his still firing cock as if trying to catch as much as she could in her mouth. This guy had the biggest load ever, he must have been saving it for the past decade.

Jenny then looked up at me and said, " Wow. His cum is actually really sweet," as she continued to clean up the remaining globs of cum on his legs, stomach and shaft with her tongue.

Once every drop was cleaned up, Jenny looked up into his eyes and said, "chuc mung sinh nhat tu Pham".

I saw Mr. Nguyen smile for the first time and took one hand and patted Jenny on the head.

Jenny later told me it meant, "Happy Birthday from Pham", and that explained everything.

Mr. Nguyen fell asleep on the couch and Jenny got a blanket for him. We decided to let him spend the night.

I tried to get Jenny to finish what she started with me but she told me she was far to tired and offered me a rain check. What bullshit.