Jenny's Deja Vu

Story Info
New events spark Jenny's memory of past events.
16.1k words
4.55
44.6k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
444 Followers

Laurie stepped into her apartment and tossed her books into the chair nearest the door as she let the door slam shut behind her. As soon as the books were free from her hand, she was peeling her tee shirt over her head and dropping it to the floor. She continued walking toward the back bedroom and kicked her sandals off as she walked. Once her feet were bare, she was peeling down her shorts and panties simultaneously so that she was completely naked when she arrived at her bed. And, that is the way she collapsed upon it.

Jesus, she thought to herself. What the fuck did I let Frankie talk me into enrolling in college with her for? I am not cut out for school. The English and American History classes are okay, but for fuck's sake, why am I taking Algebra? I barely passed Algebra in high school. I've certainly no business taking it in college.
I've no business even being in college at all. God knows what tomorrow will be like when I have to sit through my Accounting class. Shit!

She reached for the pack of Marlboro Reds lying on the table next to her bed and shook a cigarette into her mouth. As she was applying the flame from her lighter to the tip of the cigarette, her phone began to ring. She sucked in a lungful of smoke and blew it out in a stream towards the ceiling before snatching the phone
and answering, "This is Laurie."

"Hello, my dear."

"PAUL!" Laurie screeched.

"That's me. Now with one less eardrum than I had a moment ago."

"Oh god. This day is not so bad after all. Where are you?"

"I'm at the hotel, here in Dallas."

"Wonderful. I'll get dressed and be right over."

"No. No. Jenny's here."

"She's there? In the hotel? And you risked calling me?"

"No. She's not in the hotel right now. She went shopping with Cleo."

"Yeah," Laurie said with a trace of sarcasm. "Sure she's shopping with Cleo."

"Laurie," Paul scolded.

"Shopping for each other's G-spot maybe."

"Laurie! Stop!"

"Okay. Just teasing. It's not like you don't know they've gone down on each other though."

"Laurie."

"Okay. Okay. I'll stop."

Paul cleared his throat before asking, "Is Frankie there?"

"Nope. She has another class and tennis practice, so she went to the library to study instead of coming back to the apartment with me."

"I have some time before my meeting," Paul hesitated. "Perhaps I could come over for a little while?"

"Perhaps you could," Laurie teased. "Would you like for me to find my backgammon game?"

"That's not exactly what I had in mind."

"I didn't really think so. It's been since spring since we were together though. I thought you'd lost interest in me."

"I've been too busy at home to get away."

"Uh huh," Laurie said. "Then why are you wasting time? Get over here."

"I'll have the desk call me a cab, and I'll be right over."

"I can't wait. I'll catch a quick shower so I'll be nice and clean for you."

"No need for that," Paul said. "We'll just be getting all sweaty again."

Laurie laughed. "So true. If you want, I'll run over to the library and bring Frankie over."

Paul was silent.

"Come on, hon," Laurie teased. "You know you want to fuck her."

"We've been over that, Laurie. She's my goddaughter."

"So. She's not your real daughter. Of course, from reactions I've gotten from you in the past, I'm pretty sure you want to fuck her too."

"Laurie! That's enough."

She giggled. "Okay. You know I can't resist teasing you."

"I know. Just be ready when I get there. I don't know if I'll have another opportunity away from Jenny, so let's not waste time."

"Cool. You sure you don't want me to get Frankie?"

Paul hesitated as he thought it over before finally saying, "Not this time."

"Sure," Laurie said as she smiled and hung up the phone.

*

Paul paid the cabbie and walked hurriedly up the steps to Laurie's apartment. He felt as giddy as a schoolboy who was meeting his girl at her house while her parents were away. As much as he loved Jenny, and as wonderful as the sex with her still was, there was no match for the naughty excitement he felt when he fucked Laurie. The outrageous things she would do, as well as the outrageous things she would suggest that he do, kept his cock resembling a piece of steel pipe. It was already hard right now as he knocked on
the door and thought about her.

She'd been watching for him and as soon as his knuckles touched the door she was opening it and pulling him inside. He'd suspected she'd be naked when he arrived, and she hadn't let him down. The last time he'd been with her she'd dyed her hair blonde so she could pretend to be his friend Howie Wolfenstein's niece. It was still blonde now, but the brunette roots were prominently showing. The things he thought of, he wondered to himself. Who gives a shit what color her hair is, he thought as he gripped it in his hands and mashed his lips to hers.

As she pushed her tongue into his mouth, he felt her fingers going to work on his tie. She started to loosen the knot, but then changed her mind and instead gripped it and used it as if it were a leash to lead him into the bedroom. Once there, she resumed her efforts to remove the tie. Their tongues continued to dance inside his mouth and then hers and then back to his as she hurriedly relieved him of each item of clothing occupying his body. Then they were on the bed, and Laurie was wrestling him onto his back. Still, he was
amazed at how someone so slender could be so strong. Naturally, he'd allowed her to wrestle him into this position, but he wasn't so sure he could have stopped her if he'd wanted to. Yeah, like he'd really have wanted to.

Laurie was breaking their lips apart and kissing her way down his neck. She was tempted to suck him a hickey, but she knew he'd never forgive her for giving him a hickey with Jenny in town. Instead, she kissed her way past his neck to his chest and took one of his nipples into her mouth. He gasped as she flicked her tongue across and rolled it around the nipple. Then she gripped it with her lips and sucked it briefly. As she did this, her fingers found their way to his cock and softly began to stroke it as she left that nipple and moved her lips to suck the other one.

She then released the nipple she was sucking and kissed a trail down to his cock. She kissed the tip and let it slide between her lips into her mouth. She relaxed her throat muscles so that she could take the cock all the way inside her mouth without gagging. As she moved her lips up and down the length of Paul's cock, she slipped one of her fingers into her cunt and got it wet with her juices. Once the finger was nice and slick, she removed it from her pussy and softly began to massage it against Paul's anus. She felt him clinch and then relax as she worked her pussy juice, lubricated finger into his asshole.

She entered his asshole with her finger down to the third knuckle and slowly probed until she found his prostate gland, and just as her sister Michelle had taught her to do a long time ago, she vigorously sucked the head of his cock as if it were the straw to a delicious milkshake while she slowly caressed Paul's prostate.

Paul was soon crying out from the pleasure and erupting into her mouth. Laurie continued to massage his gland and suck his head until she'd milked every drop out of him. When she let his cock slip from her lips it was still half hard and showed no signs of shrinking any further. Amazing, she thought. This cock should be studied by science.

At that point Paul rolled her onto her back and imitated the way she had kissed her way down his body. Starting with her neck and kissing his way to her tender breasts, like she had done, he sucked one of her nipples softly and then switched and just as softly sucked the other. He let her whimper for more before finally leaving her nipples and kissing his way down her flat, toned abdominal muscles to her navel, where
he as always stopped to give her diamond navel ring a suck and kiss of its' own. Once he kissed his way past the navel, he for the first time noticed that she'd allowed a patch of pubic hair to grow around her cunt. After two years of fucking this nineteen-year-old girl, this was the first time he'd seen hair on her pussy. Rather than ask how long she'd been growing it, he greedily dived his tongue into it and divided it until he was able to find her clit. Then he just as greedily began to suck at her clit until she was squeezing her thighs around his head and clamping down on it as if he were caught in a vise. Still, he continued to suck until she
was screaming her release.

As soon as she unlocked her thighs from his head, he rolled from her and gasped for breath. She rolled onto her side until her head could rest on his shoulder and she briefly played with the hairs on his chest, before she reached across him for her pack of Marlboros. She shook one out and placed it between her lips. Knowing he'd be upset if she did otherwise, she allowed him to feel around and find her lighter so he could light the cigarette for her. Once it was lit, she merrily sucked the smoke deep into her lungs and then blew it out so that it drifted past him. Catching him enjoying the smell of the burning tobacco, she held the cigarette to his lips so that he could take a hit. To her surprise, he actually sucked in on the smoke and then with a practiced ease blew three rings to the ceiling.

"Impressive," she said as she left him with that cigarette and drew another out of the pack for herself. "How long has it been?"

"Huh?" he said after he took another drag.

"Since you had a cigarette," she answered. "I know Jenny keeps closer watch on your lungs than she does your prick."

Paul laughed and said, "That she does, my dear. That she does." Then he paused before saying, "Twenty-two years. I quit the night Natasha was born."

"Wow," Laurie said as she rested her head on his shoulder again. She'd pulled the ashtray from the
nightstand and set it on his chest just as she had seen a girl do to Sean Connery in a James Bond movie. Or maybe it was Roger Moore. Hopefully it was Connery, he was the one Paul most reminded her of. After she dropped an ash into the ashtray, she said, "Well. If you want to really go for it, I've got some coke we can share."

Paul shook his head and said, "No. I'm more than a bit too old for foolishness like that."

She giggled and said, "You couldn't prove that by the fuckings you give out."

He smiled as she began to fondle his already erect penis and said, "Thank you, my dear. I do my best."

She continued to stroke and fondle as she said, "You're no older than Howie and he did a few lines with us when we were down in Mexico."

Paul cleared his throat and said, "From the story you told, it seems Howie did quite a few things I never would have imagined down in Mexico."

She giggled again and took the last hit on her cigarette and as she stuffed it out she said, "What would those be?"

He removed the ashtray from his chest and grounded out his own cigarette before saying, "The things you told me about."

She playfully bit his nearest nipple and said, "What things did I tell you?"

"You know what things you told me."

"Sure I do, but which ones are you talking about?"

Paul hesitated, so Laurie continued, "Do you mean him double penetrating me with Harvey?"

"No. That one I didn't find too shocking. I'm sure you're not the first girl he and Harvey have shared in that manner." He didn't bother to mention just how close he and Howie had once came to sharing Jenny in just that same manner.

Laurie laughed rather than doing her usual giggle and said, "I'm sure I'm not. Then, you must be talking about him getting his dick sucked by Victor Ramirez and then sucking Victor's dick back for him while Harvey was fucking me and Frankie."

Again Paul cleared his throat before saying, "Yeah, that surprised me a little."

"Just a little?"

"Yeah, just a little."

"So, which of the things that you know Howie did have you never done yourself?"

"What?"

"Come on. It's just you and me. If you can't tell your mistress just how wild you've gotten in your life, who can you tell?"

Paul hesitated.

Laurie waited.

Paul hesitated more.

"Tell me," she whispered softly.

"Well."

"Go on."

"I've never snorted cocaine. Jenny and I used to smoke grass occasionally in college but that's the extent of either of us using drugs."

"What else?"

"Well, I've definitely never shared a woman with my son."

"Not directly anyway."

"Huh?"

"Well. You and David have both fucked me. So, you have sort of shared a woman with him. Just not
directly the way Howie and Harvey shared me."

Paul pressed his lips together.

"Come on. I told you about fucking him a long time ago."

"I know."

"Then why be upset?"

"I'm not upset."

"Right," she said. "Whatever. Go on."

"Go on with what?"

"You were telling me which of the things Howie did in Mexico you've never done. So far it's only snort cocaine."

"Yeah. I guess."

"What else?"

"Why do you want to know this?"

"More just to see if you'll tell me than anything else."

"I see."

She sighed and said, "It's taking too long this way. How about this? Have you ever had your dick sucked by another man?"

"Yes."

"Ah," she said. "Now we're getting somewhere."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes."

"Hmmm. As much as getting it sucked by a woman?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Fair enough," she said. "How about the rest?"

"What rest?"

"You know what rest," she said. "Did you ever suck another guy's cock?"

"Yes," he said so softly she could barely hear him.

But, her smile told him that she had heard him loud and clear.

"Did you like it?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it when you got fucked in the ass?"

Paul's eyes widened as he said, "I never said I got fucked in the ass."

She leaned down and took the tip of his cock into her mouth. After sucking it momentarily, she removed it and said, "You didn't have to. Did you like it?"

"Yes."

"I know you did," she said. "I love it in the ass and I don't even have the equipment there that you have."

"You want me to fuck you in the ass right now, don't you?" he said.

She smiled and said, "I thought you'd never ask."

Then she released his cock and rolled over to open the top drawer of the nightstand. Inside it next to her vibrator and her strap-on was a tube of K-Y jelly. She popped the top on it. As she was doing that, Paul leaned his face down to her pretty, round, brown ass that was offered up in the air for him. He took an ass cheek in each hand and spread them apart to expose her puckered brown anus. He dipped his tongue, and as he applied his tongue and began to probe he felt her gasp.

He spent a moment lathering and massaging her anal opening with first his tongue and then the thumb of his right hand. He sighed as soon as he felt her applying the cool jell to his ramrod stiff penis. Then he took the tube from her and squirted out a gob of jell onto his fingers, so that he could apply the jell generously around the outer portion of her asshole. As soon as he finished that, he squirted more of jell onto his middle and index finger and then used it to work them into her asshole. Laurie moaned as he stroked those two fingers in and out of her for a few moments. Finally, he squirted another gob of jell onto his cock and placed the head of it against her anus. He felt her tense and said, "Relax. You know you love it."

Through gritted teeth, Laurie said, "I do love it once we get past this part."

Then she tensed again as Paul gave a slight nudge and a push with his cock. The head was inside, spreading her anal ring open. Laurie instinctively fought to repel him, but willed herself to relax enough to allow him to push further inside. Then he was in, and all pain went away releasing the pleasure sensors as he stroked
his cock in and out of her rectal tunnel. Stroking the millions of nerve endings and igniting her gratification impulses. As he worked his cock in and out of her asshole, she allowed her fingers to find her clit so that she could pleasure herself from that end.

She was so lost in her feelings that she almost didn't hear him asking, "How's that?"

"Wonderful," she whispered.

"Yeah," he said. "I know it is."

She grunted.

"You love it, don't you, dear?"

"Oh yes," she moaned.

"Don't I get one of my stories?" he asked as he felt her anal cavity gripping tightly around his cock.

"What do you want to hear about?"

"Just tell me what you thank I'll like," he said as he gritted his teeth and fought back the impending eruption.

"I bet you'd like to hear about what happened after the last time we were together," she said through her own-gritted teeth.

"What was that?" he gasped between strokes.

"You left to go back to Jenny, so I," she stopped to pause and humped back against him as he picked up his pace. When he slowed, she lay still, letting him do the work, and continued with the story. "I flew back down to South Padre Island to lay in the sun with Frankie and your baby girl Natasha."

He began to hump a little faster again. She gritted her teeth even harder and again humped back against him as she furiously rubbed her fingers across her clit.

"Keep..talk.. ing," he told her in broken gasps between syllables.

Laurie groaned and forced herself to lay still. Just let him do it, Laurie. It will last longer and you can tell him what he wants to hear. "When.. I got.. to the hotel, Nat..let ..me..into..the..room."

Shit, she thought as she stopped talking and bit into one of the pillows. But, the more she talked the harder Paul fucked.

"Go on," he growled as he pounded his cock in and out of her asshole.

"It.. was like.. two.. in the afternoon, and.. her hair.. was.. all fucked up.. and.. her eyes.. were red.. Like.. she was still in bed."

Paul began to slow his strokes. He knew he'd cum if he kept up his present pace and he didn't want to cum yet.

As Paul slowed his strokes, the pleasure for Laurie was just as intense, but it allowed her talk at a still slow but more even manner. "Frankie wasn't there, so I asked Nat where she was. She told me she'd gone to a
boy's room and stayed with him. They'd been out dancing. I teased her about not having a boy of her own."

Paul began to increase the tempo of his strokes again as Laurie continued, "She told me she'd had a boy there earlier, but he left to go to work."

She stopped for a moment and gasped as Paul drove in and out. She was silent until he impatiently growled, "Go on."

"I teased her some more and told her I didn't believe she'd gotten fucked. As I stroked her hair and kissed her neck and her ear, she assured me that she had."

As Laurie went on to describe the way she'd turned Nat onto her back and sucked her clit while she finger fucked her, Paul turned into a complete animal and drove his cock in and out of Laurie's ass at such a pace that it was impossible for him to hold back any longer and he shot spurt after spurt after spurt of warm goo
into her asshole, until it filled her rectum and leaked down her leg as he withdrew from her.

Then he rolled onto his back and collapsed beside her. She kissed his cheek and lightly stepped to her bathroom where she came back with a warm, soapy washcloth that she softly applied to Paul's penis. As she cleaned his cock she continued with her story, "She came so hard I'm sure she thought she was dying. I bet it was her first multiple orgasm. As soon as she recovered, she lay me back on the bed and kissed her way down to my pussy and started sucking it for all she was worth."

To her delight, but not surprise, this brought his amazing cock back to life and it rose in her hand. As soon as she had stroked it to it's full hardness, she mounted him and eased her way down on the cock until he was fully inside her pussy. She lifted up and lowered herself back down and slowly rode his cock as she said, "She didn't just suck my pussy though. She dipped her tongue into it."

Laurie
Laurie
444 Followers