Jenny's Diary: Babysitting Incident

Story Info
Jenny is startled when the neighbors arrive home.
1.2k words
4.27
99.3k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoodEater
GoodEater
14 Followers

Dear Diary:

This is something that I never thought in a million years I would admit, but what the hell. I am older now and this was many years ago. Since then I have lost many of my inhibitions and have decided I don't care what people think.

I remember it being a snowy night and I was babysitting for a neighbor. They were a nice couple who went out about every other week and I usually babysat for them. This particular night they had said they would be out late. So I got the kids to bed and read my book.

After a couple of hours they were still not home and I was tired of reading, so I flipped on the TV to keep myself awake until they arrived. Friday night (Saturday morning) at 12:30 AM there was not much on, but I flipped through the channels until I got to HBO. At this time of the night they had on "Erotic Thrillers". Normally I was not interested in this, but I was bored and tired and I started to watch.

It was quite hot. It was very soft core, which I like. In fact I prefer it over the hard core porn. It leaves more to the imagination. So I watched for a bit and before I new it, it was 1 am and I was very wet. I knew I could cum by masturbating, but I had grown bored with this. I masturbated almost everyday and it just was not exciting to me anymore.

I promised myself I would not touch, but as the movie continued I became increasingly more restless and horny. I felt myself begin to ungulate under the blanket and imagined my lover fucking me relentlessly as I watched the two women on TV please each other. This was driving me crazy, but I promised myself I would not touch. So I wiggled and I moved and I opened my legs and closed them, but I did not use my fingers. Finally, I took my sweatpants off.

Now I could see my freshly shaved pussy. I don't know why, but ever since I started shaving, it excites me to look at myself. I could see my swollen lips as I moved my hips up and down and from side to side. I opened my legs to invite my imaginary lover in and he obliged me. I was working myself into a frenzy without touching and I was on the verge of cumming, but I could not orgasm.

After several minutes of this, I laid my sweatpants out on the couch under me and turned over onto my belly. With one leg on the couch and one leg off the side with my foot on the ground and my knee up to my hip I exposed my wet pussy. I dug my face into the pillow and began to grind myself onto the couch. I moved my ass up and slammed it back down onto the couch.

The friction of the couch underneath me was all I needed. After just a few minutes of fucking the couch forcefully I felt my orgasm well up inside of me. With a muffled moan into the pillow I let it cum. It was wonderful, but I did not stop. I kept my hips moving in rhythm and felt the second orgasm cumming. This time harder.. more intense than the first. My moan was louder, but still muffled. And it continued for what seemed like minutes.

I was exhausted! I lay on the couch face down. Enjoying the relaxation I felt after two very hard orgasms. I felt my wetness running down my leg and onto my sweatpants that were still under me although quite moved around from their original location.

It was not until I heard voices that I awoke. I looked at the clock and it said 2 am and then I realized that I was still naked. I had fallen asleep in the exact position that I ended my two magnificent orgasms. However, my neighbors were home and they were staring at me in all of my glory. I have NEVER been so embarrassed in my life.

I quickly through the covers overtop of me. Mrs. Johnson said something to her husband about giving me some privacy and they went upstairs.

After a couple of minutes I was fully dressed, but did not have the nerve to go upstairs. A few minutes later Mrs. Johnson came down to pay me.

"I am so embarrassed" I said to her. "I don't know what happened, I fell asleep and..."

"It's perfectly okay honey. You do not need to explain. Here is your money. I'm sorry we were so late." Said Mrs. Johnson

And with that I left and ran home.

When I awoke the next morning I think I was more ashamed and embarrassed than the night before. This is all I thought about for two days. I was hoping that this story would not get out to anyone.

On Monday, I checked the mail and there was a letter addressed to me. It was handwritten and the return address was the Johnson's.

Dear Jenny:

I hope you do not feel bad about the other night. I know you are a wonderful babysitter and honestly we do not think anything negative about you. In fact, on the contrary.

I don't know why I am telling you this, but... The other night when we came and saw you lying there we both were surprised. In fact, at first we both just stood there for a moment. Immediately we did not say anything, but rather admired your nice round ass lying naked on our couch. Mr. Johnson particularly liked the way your leg was pulled up so he could get a very clear look at your sweet young pussy.

It was still wet you know when we came in. I could see your juices dripping down from your pussy onto the couch. It wasn't long before he started to fondle me. He started kissing my neck and grabbing at my breasts like a wild animal. I stopped him of course. And that is when I woke you. I felt bad waking you up, but I felt like we were violating you as you lay there not knowing. Did you notice his erection Jenny? He was rock hard from the site of your perfect young ass and I have to admit it did something to me as well.

Lastly, I need to tell you that you were not even down the driveway when he began disrobing me. He told me he wanted to fuck me on the couch that you had just came. Without any foreplay at all, he made me assume the same position that you were in. He fucked me relentlessly Jenny. I had my face buried in the pillow so the kids would not hear my moans. And I had one hand on my clit. Ready to exploded as soon as he was.

And then from the sound of his breathing I knew he was ready. As he pounded me down into the couch, I frigged my clit until I came and simultaneously his grunts and spasms told me he was doing the same. It was the most wonderful sex we have had in years Jenny.

Thank You!

Mrs. Johnson

P.S. Can you baby sit next weekend??

GoodEater
GoodEater
14 Followers