Jenny's Diary: Babysitting Incident Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers

"Oh Jenny, that's a good girl. Eat my fucking pussy while Paul is devouring yours. That's a good little slut to have both of us taking you at once. I want to cum all over your face while Paul sucks up all of your juices. I loved seeing you naked on our couch last weekend and I have thought of nothing else all week than this right here. You are amazing. I love the way your tongue feels in my cunt. Eat her good Paul because I think she is going to need to be fucked very soon. Make her cum hard enough to fill her cunt with juice to take your big hard cock, sweetheart. That's it. Make her squirm."

I could feel the tenseness of her cunt taking my tongue deeper. I could feel the juices flowing down onto my face and lips. I couldn't get enough of this sexy cunt on top of my face. When Paul shoved two fingers into my hot spasming cunt, I bucked my hips and took every inch of his fingers deep inside me. When he curled his fingers up and began wiggling them, I came good and hard.

"Oh, Kristy, she is a squirter. Look at this stream of juices coming from her cunt. That's it you little slut, cum for me. I want your cunt filled with my cock and I want you to feel every inch of me. You need to be good and wet for me to get all 10 inches inside your tight little cunt."

I moaned into Kristy's pussy and took one of my hands and entered her cunt with two of my own fingers. She moaned and screamed out in lust and began shooting her juices all over my fingers. I loved the feeling of her cunt muscles clamping down on my fingers, like I am sure I was doing to Paul's. I was getting frantic with desire and I couldn't hold back any longer. I screamed into Kristy's pussy and sucked on her clit like I thought she would like. She did and she rewarded me with a big ole orgasm that flooded my tongue and face with her juices.

Paul took his fingers from my cunt and knelt between my legs. He stroked his hard cock up and down my slit to get the head all covered in my juices. I moaned at the sensation of his cock touching my clit and moving toward my hole. Kristy looked up at him and smiled. "Go for it baby, this is what you have been waiting for. For two years, you have dreamt of this moment right here and now. Fuck her good baby!"

With that, he shoved the head of his cock into my tight cunt. He was huge and met some resistance at the thin membrane that was my cherry. "Oh god, Kristy, she is a fucking virgin. I am about to be the one to pop her cherry. Hold on sweetheart, this may hurt just a little."

I braced myself for what may be painful and Kristy got off of my face and kissed me with passion that I had never felt before. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and I sucked on it and then sent my tongue into her mouth. She was squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples as Paul used a little force and broke my cherry and slowly gave me all ten inches of his hard cock. Kristy was busy kissing me as my cherry was being taken by the man that I babysit for. This was hotter than I ever could have imagined. The sensations that were flooding my body were tremendous and erotic. I felt like a nasty little whore with a couple that I adored.

"Oh god Kristy, she is so damn tight around my big cock that I don't know how long I will be able to last. Her tight little cunt is so fucking hot and dripping wet and is sucking my cock inside of her deep. I love being inside of her Kristy, thank you so much baby doll. Why don't you play with her clit, sweetie, make her cum hard around my big hard cock!"

Kristy reached down and began drawing little circles around my hard little clit. It felt so good as she moved her mouth from mine to my nipple. She took my nipple between her teeth and slowly and firmly. The pain that bite caused shot straight down to my pussy and my body took over once more. She reached over with her free hand and took the other nipple in between her thumb and forefinger and pinched as hard as she was biting. It was exhilarating and erotic and made me cum hard.

"Kristy, keep it up, baby doll, she is cumming and cumming hard! Her cunt is so tight around my cock that I cannot move, nor do I want to. Her tight little cunt is spasming around my dick and massaging it like a vibrator. Keep it up my little vixen. You love this as much as I do!"

She moaned a positive response on my nipple and rubbed my clit harder. I screamed out in pleasure, "Oh god that feels so good. Fuck me Paul! Bite my nipples Kristy. This is so fucking hot I can't stand it."

I could feel Paul's cock growing ever so slightly inside my cunt. I knew he was about to fill me with his seed. He was so gentle and tender in his love making that I needed to cum again. I raised my hips to every one of his thrusts and Kristy kept rubbing my clit a little harder.

"That's it my little maiden, make the little whore cum again. I will fill her up on this next orgasm. My cock is so fucking hard and her cunt is so fucking tight, I need to cum soon. It feels too damn good. That's a good girl, cum for your uncle Paul."

Those words turned me on more than anything that had been said so far tonight. The thought of role playing as my uncle and aunt was phenomenally hot to me. I screamed out, "Oh Uncle Paul, fuck your virgin niece. Make me cum hard Aunt Kristy. I want to cum all over Uncle Paul's huge cock!"

Kristy was friggin my clit like I do when I am alone. She was going hard and fast and I was on my last breath. I exploded in ecstasy and squirted all over Uncle Paul's cock and Aunt Kristy's hand. Uncle Paul filled my virgin cunt with his hot sperm and grunted all over the place. When Uncle Paul was finished pumping me full of his seed, he pulled his softening cock out of my dripping wet cunt. I collapsed my legs on the bed and Uncle Paul collapsed next to me on the opposite side of Aunt Kristy.

Aunt Kristy got up on all fours and turned around to straddle me while she kneeled over my pussy and placed her pussy over top of my face. We were in a sixty-nine position and she went down on me as she lowered her pussy onto my tongue. She tasted so good. Of course, I have tasted my own pussy juice, but this was the first time that I had ever tasted anyone else's. I like it, a lot!

Then the thought occurred to me that she was eating a sperm filled cunt and devouring it like her life depended on it. She must like the taste of Uncle Paul's cum. I am sure that I will be able to taste it sometime over the next couple of weeks. Or at least I hoped I would. I hoped that this was not the only time that we were going to do this. I loved being their little play thing.

"Oh, that's it sweetie, eat her cum filled cunt. I love watching you eat pussy. I could watch you eat that young little shaved pussy any day of the week. And to watch her tongue fill your cunt and suck on your clit, that is hot as hell! That's it baby, eat her pussy clean. You know what I want to do next. You have to get her so fucking hot, that there is no resistance. Eat her good baby and get her nice and wet."

Aunt Kristy went to town on my cunt and made me so hot and wet, I couldn't stand it anymore. I came all over her face and spasmed hard in climax. I moaned onto her clit as I was sucking on it like a little cock and made her cum all over my face. She pumped her ejaculate all over me and made me cum even harder from the orgasm that I had caused her. She finally rolled off of me and allowed me to relax for a moment. As soon as she rolled off of me, Uncle Paul leaned over me and kissed my pussy tasting lips.

"Oh, I love the taste of Kristy's pussy on your lips. That is a turn on from hell!!!" He kissed me ever deeper and I felt Kristy get up off the bed. I was so into his kiss that I did not open my eyes to see where she had gone. After a few more tongue down the throat kisses, he moved down to my nipple and took it into his mouth and sucked. I moaned and opened my eyes to see Kristy climbing back onto the bed with a 10 inch dildo attached to a strap on harness. My eyes got big and my pussy started spasming in anticipation.

She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I want you to get on top of me and ride my big pink cock. Do you think you can do that?"

I nodded my head yes and got up off on all fours and out of her way. She lay in the spot that I had just occupied and lubed up her huge dildo. It was just as big as Uncle Paul's, which was getting harder watching what was about to transpire. She hooked her finger and wiggled it towards her and I crawled over top of her and stopped with my cunt just above her cock.

She ran the head up and down my slit to get it nice and coated and stopped at the opening to my cunt. She placed the head inside and pulled my hips down onto her cock. She took it nice and slow and allowed my cunt to get used to the size. It felt so good to be filled with this enormous cock. I reached down and began to play with her nipples as she reached up and returned the favor. My hips needed guiding because I was not sure what kind of rhythm to be using. Aunt Kristy began moving my hips up and down on her cock and said the following.

"Oh baby doll, that's it, ride Aunt Kristy's cock. That feels good deep inside of you doesn't it? I think that Uncle Paul wants to play some more too. Would you mind being a good little girl and allow Uncle Paul to get you ready?"

I nodded in agreement and felt Uncle Paul get up off the bed. He grabbed a bottle of lubricant and began stroking his hard cock nice and slow. Then he inserted a tube into my anal cavity and filled me up with warm lubricant. Once he filled me up, he removed the tube and inserted his middle finger. The whole time I am riding up and down on Kristy's strap on cock. He loosened me up a little and then added another finger.

"Oh baby, she is reacting kindly to the ass play. I think you are going to have a good ole time fucking her in the ass. Now, Jenny, dear, you must remember one thing when Uncle Paul gets ready to enter your ass. You must relax and take it in as slow as possible. He will be gentle, but you have to relax on your end."

"It feels good so far, Aunt Kristy. I think I will like it. Please, Uncle Paul, fuck me in the ass!"

I was going to be full of cock on the same night that I had my cherry popped. What kind of slut does that make me? I am not sure, but I feel heavenly right now. Uncle Paul added yet another finger inside my ass hole and began stroking me good and steady. It felt so good that I wanted his cock inside me now.

"Please Uncle Paul; fuck my ass with your big hard cock. I want you inside me so bad right now! Fuck me like a whore, Uncle Paul!"

He took his fingers out of my ass and got behind me with his hard cock. He lubed it up a little more and added a little more to my ass. I couldn't wait to feel this sensation. He placed the head of his cock at my small puckered opening. Aunt Kristy began fondling my tits as he kneaded my ass cheeks. He grabbed my cheeks and spread them apart as Aunt Kristy pulled me down on top of her. With that motion, he gently pushed his head into my hole. It was tight but well lubed.

"Relax baby doll, this will hurt if you don't let go and let me inside you. Don't fight it, embrace it and think loose thoughts. That's it baby girl. Here it comes, relax and enjoy it."

He slid in past the first sphincter muscle and all of a sudden my ass opened up and took his entire length. Once he reached the back of my anus, he sat still for a couple of minutes as Kristy was guiding my hips up and down on her cock. My ass adjusted to his size very quickly and he began to alternate strokes with his wife inside my cunt. Kristy reached up and began pinching my nipples nice and hard.

"That's a good little slut. Some women go their whole life without having experienced double penetration and here you are on your first night of fucking getting a 10 inch cock inside both of your holes. I think this arrangement is going to have to be often. This is hot as fuck! I never knew it would be like this when we were fantasizing about you in our bed. I am just glad that you are 18 now and we don't have anything to worry about. You are one hot tasty morsel. Now fuck our cocks!"

They picked up the pace and began banging my holes at the same time. She was still guiding my hips and helping with the rhythm. Then Kristy reached down and began rubbing my hard little clit as she was thrusting up to meet my every stroke. I screamed out, "Oh god that feels so good. Fuck me harder, please fuck me harder. I want to cum all over your cock and I want Uncle Paul's cock to fill my ass up with his cum! I love being fucked. This is the best thing I have ever felt! Thank you for making me a little slut tonight!"

With that, my body started convulsing and my muscles tensed up and I came with an explosion that rocked the bed like no other. My pussy squirted all over Aunt Kristy's cock and my ass muscles clamped down on Uncle Paul's cock deep in my ass as he started spurting his hot cum deep inside of me. It was the ultimate feeling as I felt Aunt Kristy's body spasming underneath me and we all screamed out in ecstasy. My body was still experiencing aftershocks as Paul began fucking me hard in the ass. His cock was still hard and he still wanted some action. It felt so good to have him inside me. He built me up to another mammoth orgasm very quickly.

"Oh god, Uncle Paul, fuck my ass hard. That's the way I like it with your big hard cock. I love the feeling of your cock inside me, no matter which hole. It feels so good! I want you to fuck me all the time and to have Aunt Kristy's cock inside me with yours moving so rapidly. FUCK ME!!!"

When he pulled me up so that he could cup my tits and squeeze my nipples, he started whispering dirty talk into my ear. "Oh Jenny, you feel so good and you have helped our sex life out so much in the last six months. Aunt Kristy has been talking about eating your pussy for some time now. We would love it if you became a regular thing for us. We would love to do this every week whenever you can make it. Your ass feels so good around my cock and your cunt is so fucking tight that I would need to bang that at least once a week. If you can come over here more often, you would get my cock anytime you wanted it. I need to fuck you and Kristy needs me to fuck you as much as possible. What do you say?"

He finished as I was climaxing into an orgasmic bliss that I had not known as of yet. All I could do was scream, "YES!" at the top of my lungs. Paul filled my ass to overflowing with his hot jizz. It felt to good feeling his balls empty into my tight ass hole. He squeezed my tits and twisted my nipples making the orgasm ripple through my body until every nerve ending that I had was on fire with ecstasy. He was a wonderful lover and I was so glad that he took my cherry away from me. I was going to enjoy babysitting for this couple for a very long time. It might even make me change my mind about where I want to go to school. I might have to pick something close to home. I wanted to fuck Uncle Paul a lot and if I moved away to school, I wouldn't have that opportunity.

He slowed down and slowly removed his cock from my ass as hot sperm slid out with it. I got off of Aunt Kristy and lie down next to her. Uncle Paul lies down on the other side of her and leaned down and kissed her passionately. They both looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back as I could feel the juices running down the crack of my ass onto the bed. It was a very erotic feeling.

Aunt Kristy started first, "Jenny, we were hoping that you would have an extra good time tonight and would want to come back every Saturday for just such an event? We would pay you extra for spending the night. We would like to have you come over and get the boys in bed while we go out and have dinner. Then we would like to come back and fuck your little brains out. This was even hotter than I thought it would be and we want to make it a regular thing. What do you say?"

I looked at Uncle Paul and he nodded his head. "Oh, Aunt Kristy, I would love to make this a regular thing. Anytime you need me here, I will be at your beck and call. I would love to be your little sex slave to use and abuse as you please. This experience was better than any fantasy that I could have come up with. I want you both to teach me the ways of the sexual experience. I want to learn how to eat pussy, how to suck cock and how to fuck with a strap on. Please teach me?"

They both looked exhilarated with excitement. "You have made us one happy couple, little Jenny. Now, we would appreciate discretion as this should just be between you and us. Do you understand?" asked Aunt Kristy.

"Oh yes, ma'am, I will not say anything to anyone. I just want you to fuck me every chance you can get."

"Alright, then it is settled. We'll start out with the next two months every Saturday night, you are ours. We will discuss details in the morning over coffee. You are to spend the night every weekend with us and we will pay you handsomely to 'watch our boys' overnight on Saturdays. Tonight it will be $75 for allowing us to take your cherry. From here on out, we will pay you $50 for a simple night and $75 if we want to take pictures. We will discuss extra money if we choose to get kinky. Sound like a decent pay for a decent night of fucking?"

I smiled and thought this could pay my way through college. "It sounds like a deal to me. I am yours every Saturday night for the next two months. Thank you for such an opportunity. You both made me feel so good tonight. I think I am going to like being your slut!"

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers
12