Jenny's Fantasy Master

Story Info
Jenny's imagination brings her to her knees for her Master.
1.2k words
4.24
18k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny walked towards the bed, shedding her clothes as she went so by the time she stood beside the queen sized bed she was quite naked. Her eyes closed as she slid her hands up to cup her full breasts and knead the nipples between her fingers until they were aroused. The palm of her right hand stroked downwards over her stomach and past her bare mound to part the folds of her sex, parting the soft lips with two fingers which slid into the warm wetness between her legs. Leaning forward she lay on the comforter on all fours a moment before rolling over to her back. Parting her legs wide her fingers continued downward and slid into her, the first penetration causing her to moan softly. Plunging her fingers into her as deeply as she might several times before slipping them out and finding the nub just above she begins to rub back and forth.

She closed her eyes and drifted to that private place, that land of fantasy where anything was possible and she could have everything she ever longed for and more.

Kneeling on the rug made her knees hurt, and the ache in her back was worse. She didn't dare rise and stretch. No, she knew in that moment she'd hear the door close and He would be home. So she waited there kneeling on the floor, facing the open door with her eyes staring forward and her hands clasped behind her neck. The house was silent as a tomb with only the tick tick tick tick of the clock breaking the silence. When the door finally did open she couldn't help but smile. He walked down the hall and stopped just outside the bedroom door. She saw him and her eyes shone with love and respect and just a hint of lust.

He walked halfway across the room to where she knelt and stooped down in front of her and gave her a gentle kiss on the mouth. Standing he looked down at her and nodded. She rose up off her heels and quickly undressed him, dropping back down to kneel before him when she was done. He nodded again to her and stepped closer bringing his semi erect cock to her lips. She gazed up at him. He liked her to look at him at all times, especially while she pleased him in this manner. Her lips fastened around the head and sucked gently, her tongue dipping into the hole to taste his pre cum. He gave her a moment to play before pushing half his eight inch cock past her lips. His hands slid though her hair, tangling in the soft brown tresses and gripping tightly. He thrust then and drove the rest of his cock into her mouth. Slowly pulling out just to thrust in again, watching her eyes water just a little as she tries not to gag and breathe. Steadily he fucks her mouth, loving the way she keeps sucking his cock in with each thrust. After several minutes of using her mouth he tenses and drives his cock into her mouth deeply and cums hard, filling her mouth. She knows to swallow all of it and does as he continues to thrust into her mouth.

When he's drained the last of his seed he pulls his cock from her lips and caresses her cheek gently with his hand. She kisses his hand and quietly speaks for the first time, "Welcome home, Master. "

Jenny writhed on the bed, her fingers working furiously on her clit as they rubbed back and forth across it. She felt it now; she was so close, her toes dug into the comforter as if the force of her orgasm was going to lift her off the bed.

She stares up at the ceiling fan and the words of her Master echo through her mind and make her smile, "Hello, lil one." He pulls her to her feet and kisses her deeply, sucking the tip of her tongue into his mouth. Guiding her towards the bed he gently pushes her backwards. Raising her legs up so her feet rested on his shoulders, he presses the head of his cock into her pussy. Thrusting deep he's buried inside her tight sheath and pauses a moment to delight in the tightness around him. She can't help but moan. He's not fully hard but will be again in a moment. Jenny knows it will be a long while before he spills his seed into her again.

Pulling almost out so that the tip rests just at her slit and then thrusting his full length into her, she feels the head pressing against the bottom of her pussy. Steadily, he thrusts in and out, pumping hard and deep. Oh gods she thinks to herself, I'm going to come. Her eyes close and she's lost in near abandon on the edge of release.

His voice near her cheek holds a bit of amusement and gentle scolding," Not just yet lil one."

Her green eyes open and she stares up at him, pleading with her eyes. He smiles and captures her lips again with his, kissing her deeply. His hands slip through her long hair and she moans again into his mouth. As his fingers find her hands and clasp them beneath his large hands he increases his thrusts in and out. She can hear their flesh slapping against each other each time.

A fine sheen of perspiration dampens her brow and her breathing is ragged and panting. Her Master has suckled her lips, her cheek, her ears, her chin, her throat, and her shoulders. The white flesh of her neck and shoulders bearing gentle bite marks as evidence of her Master's ardor. She feels his tongue circling the sensitive flesh around her nipples and knows he is about to push her limits to the edge and very possibly over the top. She looks down at his face and he is looking at her, his lips closing around her right breast, sucking it into his mouth all at once. She cries out in wanton abandon, her belly spinning towards the edge of her control. Her Master releases the right and trails his tongue across to the left and repeats his movements.

He's grinding his hips against her as his thrusts go deeper and harder but keeping himself mostly within her pussy. Letting her nipple slip from his lips he calls her name.

"Come for me, lil one, now!"

To say she came would be an insult to the power of her climax. She exploded around him, her insides nearly convulsing with the intensity of her release. He watched her face, he always watched her face as she released and just as she peaked he spilled into her. Collapsing beside her completely exhausted, he gathers his girl into his arms and rocks her gently as she comes down.

Jenny's breathing was ragged and her skin flushed with exertion, her fingers rubbing back and forth across her clit. She cried out as it hit her, her body quivering with the force of the orgasm. She felt her juices running down between her ass cheeks. Her body collapses on the bed, her breathing coming in short gasps as she comes down slowly. She trembled slightly, the intensity and realness of her fantasy leaving her spent and needing a nap. Rolling over her eyes lift towards the doorway and she can't help but gasp in surprise. There leaning nonchalantly against the doorframe was her Master. How long had he been there? She'd not heard the door. Feeling like a mouse who's been caught by the cat she froze there on the bed.

"Hello lil one," he said with a smile.