Jenny's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pixie2002
pixie2002
287 Followers

Wave after wave of pleasure swept over me, swelling, then receding before rising once again. Finally, I had to shove her away because I had simply become too sensitive to take any more stimulation.

Cindy moved upward and I could see that her lips and chin were shiny with my nectar. And then I tasted myself on her lips as she kissed me in a way that I'd never been kissed before.

We held each other tight as the morning light grew brighter and began filtering through the blinds on the bedroom windows. Finally, Cindy crawled out of bed and dragged me with her, leading me into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and let the water get nice and warm before pulling me inside.

She shampooed my hair, massaging my scalp slowly. It was the first time anyone had done that for me since I was a little girl, and she made it feel so sensuous and so sweet at the same time. Then she used her lavender bath gel to soap my body, paying special attention to my breasts and to the soft hair between my legs.

And then she handed me the bath gel, and I did the same for her. I loved lifting her heavy breasts and washing the tender flesh underneath them. And from her sighs and moans, Cindy must have loved it, too.

She reached down and took my hand in hers and shoved it between her legs, inviting me inside. And I was more than happy to accept, slipping two fingers into her tunnel. I spread my feet apart a little and took Cindy's hand and put it between my legs and her fingers slid in easily, as well.

So we stood there, locked together that way, luxuriating in the feel of the warm water raining down on us and in the feel of our mutual caresses. Cindy's thumb began to stroke my clit gently, and I tried to mimic her actions, until we both had little orgasms. They were not crushing ones like the night before. They just felt so sweet and intimate.

We both leaned our weight against the wall of the shower and just left our fingers inside each other, holding one another in this intimate way as we slowly came down from our mutual climaxes. I think it was also a way for us to hold on a little longer to the wonderful pleasures that we had shared over the past 12 hours or so.

We dressed and ate breakfast, still finding it hard to keep our hands off each other. But finally, it was time to go. My mom would be wondering whether something was up if I was too late getting home.

So Cindy drove me home and gave me a quick kiss before I got out of the car. I felt like skipping as I went up the walk to my house. When I reached the door, I turned with a big smile on my face and blew a kiss to Cindy, who was smiling back from the car.

And I could tell from her smile that we both knew this was going to be one magical summer.

pixie2002
pixie2002
287 Followers