Jenny's Holiday Income Ch. 03

Story Info
Jenny earns a main event but pays a heavy price.
4.8k words
4.06
22k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's Holiday Income: The Last Match

After to job to a bunch of impossibly tough opponents, I received a call from Jeremy in Pennsylvania; he ran a rather large womens wrestling league out of Pittsburg. It was a little out of our way but since I was Jenny's manager/boyfriend he needed an experienced free agent for a main event. Jeremy and I go way back to when we were teenagers working in ocean city together. He had went back to college and become this big league promoter, taking over for his great uncle who ran it throughout most of Pennsylvania. I had kept in touch the first few months, telling him what a lucky dog he was to work in women's wrestling and how it had been my dream to do so as well.

Jeremy told me on the phone that he was really in a jam because his number one contender was injured badly in a car accident on the way to the event. He asked if Jenny could get there by nine, since it was the main event and was scheduled for nine-thirty-ish.

He was offering five hundred bucks, Jenny and I both jumped at the chance to not only main event but score a big wad of cash; Jeremy said he would even spot us gas money on top since it was like 6 hours driving time round trip.

We rushed through the cold December night, since it was five o'clock already we would get there a little after eight if I hauled ass but the thing was, like out of a movie, once we crossed into PA, it started snowing hard. I had to dodge horse-drawn amish buggies, slow moving snow plows and trucks salting the road. We nearly skidded into a couple of ditches, I had hoped we wouldn't befall the same fate as the other girl she was replacing, but fortunately I avoided the potholes and speed traps, getting there at a quarter till nine.

It was taking place at a community center but the parking lot was packed when we got there, however Jeremy left word I was coming in my trademark beatup Honda Civic with the custom vanity Delaware license plate "KIDMAN" so the valet guy just told me to park on this frozen patch of mud and we flew inside.

Jeremy's eyes lit up, his scruffy demeanor made him look like a world-weary bar tender but his baby face smile gave him the appearance of a college kid. He nearly hugged us both, thanking Jenny for coming on such short notice and directed her to the dressing room. He said the other matches ended short so we got here with only a few minutes to spare. I handed Jeremy a CD of Jenny's entrance music as my woman ran off with her black duffel bag of clothing and accessories, leaving me to hold her purse-which I did like a gentleman.

It usually takes Jenny about an hour to get ready for a match, with all her hair products, the make-up, not to mention warming up-which was vital after that long, frigid car ride that left even me stiff, especially with that bitter winter cold and my heater on the fritz. Jeremy had to run off to help with something but he told me to enjoy the show.

I was already backstage, Jeremy ushered us back as though we were VIP's, and the bouncer told him to let me stay so I guess I didn't need a pass or ID.

The match in the ring was already wrapping up, a real one-sided beat down of a pair of skinny asian girls getting crushed by two huge black women. The girls were being tossed like lawn darts at each other before they were both whipped into the corner than each gigantic black woman came rushing in to crush the pair against the turnbuckles.

After the third wave of crushes, as each woman took a turn running in while the other held them up, one of the skinny Asian girls, who was facing her partner as they were smooshed into the corner, bounced back a couple feet from the impact of the last avalanche, then fell back onto the mat, spread eagle.

Her partner then took a wobbly couple of steps out, before her eyes rolled up in her head, and she fell face first; right into her partner's crotch. It wasn't a low blow but both black women laughed as it looked like the girl was eating her partner out. One behemoth picked up the top girl and placed them in a sixty-nine position on the mat, cackling with laughter like immature boys. One of the big women finally planted her ass on the top girl, pinning both beneath her butt as the ref mercifully counted to three.

By the time the black women had their fun, carrying each asian girl around like a rag doll, pausing to spank their opponent's ass or holding the girls' face up to the camera while making her suck on one of their big black fingers, they made their way into the backstage area.

Jeremy had this pretty impressive setup; a full sized ring and an entrance ramp with several cameramen maneuvering around, getting fan reactions as well as a POV mounted cam just above the ring post closest to the ramp.

This was back when DVDs were still kinda new so it was a lot of VHS tape trading but he was broadcast on local stations around PA so he was as big time as it got for serious womens wrestling.

After the big black women came through the curtain, each one carrying a beaten asian girl over her shoulder like they were title belts, I noticed a medical gurney was being rolled out. At first I thought it was for the asian wrestlers who probably needed to spend a night in the hospital, but the gurney was wheeled right past them; headed for the ring.

I got distracted when the black women threw each girl down on a torn-up looking futon that was against a wall near a table with a carafe of coffee and a tower of styrofoam cups because both winners began stripping the losers.

The asian chicks had their one piece swimsuits nearly torn off their nearly unconscious bodies as one black woman was pumping her thick finger in and out of the asian girls pussy.

"Shut up, slut," the black woman swore when the girl began moaning. She picked the asian girl up, still with her fingers in the girls cunt, and with one hand around her throat, sort of sat the girl up on the top of the backrest of the futon like it was a ledge. She leaned in and began sucking on the asian girl's nipple as she fingerbanged her until the girl came with a stifled squeal, panting and moaning softly. She pulled her finger out and made the asian girl lick it clean, rolling her tongue obscenely on the fat digit, before she clamped her mouth over the asian girl's lips; it looked like she was trying to eat her face as they french kissed.

The other black woman was sitting on the face of the asian girl's partner, completely obscuring her head. The girl's torso was dangling on the floor with her head on the seat of the futon with the black woman's rather large, obese ass planted over it as she almost seem to chant, "Yea lick that pussy! Lick it good!" over and over as though it were a religious hymn.

I was so focused on this I hadn't even heard Jenny calling me until she gently cupped my chin, since I was slack jawed from watching this obscene display in front of me. She turned so I was staring in her beautiful blue-green eyes telling me to wish her luck. I wanted to kiss her so badly because she always looked gorgeous before she wrestled. She wore her black one piece swimsuit with mesh along the sides so it showed off most of her side-boob. She had eye liner and lipstick on, not a ton of make-up but it really brought out her natural beauty, but I wasn't allowed to kiss or grope her, even though we both wanted to-I know this to be true for her as much as me-because it would smear as I wasn't gentle with my love.

Jenny wore tan pantyhose and black boots with white trim that matched the white piping on her swimsuit. She completed her outfit with black knee pads; total heel package. With her long, curly dark hair it made her look even more menacing; like some sado-masochistic witch. I will always remember the way her hair was as crunchy as a pile of dead twigs from dowsing herself in hairspray.

I told her I loved her as her music started up and she gave me an air kiss on the cheek as I wished her good luck. I never say "break a leg" because in this industry it can be interpreted too literally.

At first, the crowd seemed indifferent until she began flicking her wrist under her chin and giving them the finger; cheap heat but it worked nonetheless as they began booing and throwing garbage at her.

After a break in the music I noticed a very buffed blonde next to me with a mullet; she looked like if Barbie owned a gym but lived in a trailer park. She was introduced as Flexi Lexi and did kinda resemble a female version of Lex Luger. She wasn't like some steroid freak but certainly had a well toned physique. She had streamers wrapped around her feminine biceps and wore a star spangled one piece that was nearly see-through in the front. Lexi also had on the flesh-toned panty hose and white lace-up boots along with american flag print knee and elbow pads.

She had fake DD implants so I was sure Jenny was going to aim for those. After exiting through the curtain to a large pop from the crowd, Lexi made a lap around the ring, high fiving nearly everyone-including a cameraman-before she climbed the steps and slipped through the ropes.

Lexi went around in the ring, climbing up on each turnbuckle and fist pumping the crowd as the ref stood in front of Jenny, making sure she didn't interfere.

After Lexi had the crowd warmed up, she handed the belt to the ref, who held it up as the crowd cheered and chanted "Lex-eee! Lex-eee! Lex-eee!"

The ring announcer, some washed up DJ in a Hawaiian shirt with a microphone introduced first Jenny, "hailing from parts unknown" he said, I guess to make her seem more mysterious. She received some boos but only after flipping everyone the bird.

He said it was a one fall stretcher match, where, to win, you had to put your opponent on the gurney and wheel her to the top of the ramp.

When the announcer dude mentioned "defending the women's world title..," the place just exploded into anarchy and you couldn't even hear him say Lexi's name; like she was the biggest thing since hulk hogan.

Finally, after the introductions, the bell rang and the two women circled, Jenny shaking her arm while clenching and unclenching her fists to get out her prematch nerves they sized each other up.

The women came together in a clinch and I watched Jenny get muscled back into the corner. Lexi backed off when the ref came to break them up, which was odd since this was kind of a no disqualification match. Jenny looked a little miffed at being so easily pushed around as she came out of the corner. They locked up once more, and again, Lexi seemed to easily walk Jenny back, this time against the ropes, but before the ref could break it up, Lexi pulled back and irish whipped Jenny across the ring. My girl bounced off the other side but caught her momentum and charged, yelling like a warrior heading into battle. And my jaw dropped when Lexi just stood there as Jenny ran into the blonde woman's shoulder. She was trying for a clothesline or something, maybe a shoulder charge, as Lexi barely budged from the impact. Jenny grumbled and picked her own self up off the mat, charging against the ropes on the opposite side, as Lexi turned to face my Jenny she once again seemed to run into the brick wall that was Flexi Lexi as Jenny fell to the mat like after her shoulder ran into Lexi's.

Jenny got up, her face almost red with anger, as she ran to the ropes on the north side of the ring, and once again, yelling like a proud little indian warrior, she bounced off the ropes and jumped up, probably to do a crossbody but Lexi caught my Jenny in midair.

The crowd, who had applauded after each shoulder block-thing Lexi did, were cheering like it was a hoedown as Lexi paraded around the ring while holding Jenny in front of her like an early christmas present, all wrapped up from santa. Jenny tried kicking her legs and struggling but she seemed unable to stop Lexi who dropped down to do an across-the-knee rib breaker then stood, flipped Jenny up onto her strong shoulders, as if my girlfriend was some little bag of flour, and power slammed her onto the mat.

Lexi got up and flexed for the crowd who hooted, whistled and applauded. Jenny rolled out of the ring holding her back and looked almost like she was making her way back up the ramp. Jenny turned to the crowd who was booing her and throwing bags of popcorn and other trash at her. She waved her free hand, the one that wasn't holding her back, at them, calling them white trash and all other cheap heel stuff.

Lexi had slid out of the ring and came up behind Jenny. She turned my girl around and clobbered Jenny with a forearm across the jaw that practically spun Jenny like a top. Lexi irish whipped Jenny into the guard rail, where she turned and hit it against her back. She shouted from the pain, and was leaning against the steel barrier when Lexi charged.

It was like watching slow motion when Jenny suddenly ducked down and Lexi, who had her arm out for a clothesline, went flying over the guard rail from a backdrop. She sailed through the air like she was on a trapeze. She landed with a thud between the second a third row, people scattered like bowling pins when the big woman crashed like an boeing 747, with a small pile of half-eaten hot dogs and plastic cups of beer spilling on top of her. Jenny pushed the crowd out of the way as she hopped over the barrier, the ref also parting the crowd like the red sea while my girl picked up one of the metal folding chairs that one of the fans were sitting in which had falllen to the ground. I thought she was just going to move it out of the way but she brough it up and smacked it across Lexi's back. Jenny herself was still holding her back, her suit was very open behind to expose her shoulder muscles but I could see the bright red bruise from where she hit the guard rail.

Lexi yelled and as Jenny lifted it up to strike again the ref came and grabbed it just as it reached the apex. He pointed a finger at Jenny, reprimanding her a little, but I didn't understand because, to me, it was no holds barred but I guess he was trying to keep some level of decorum.

At any rate, Jenny helped Lexi to her feet by her blonde mullet and kinda ran her into the guard rail but also flipped her over the top; sort of a bums rush. The crowd was murmuring and some were trying to get a chant of "LEX-EE! LEX-EE!" going while stomping their feet and clapping.

"Shut up!" Jenny yelled, not the most eloquent of retorts but she was paying more attention to her opponent. Jenny had stepped one leg over the railing then the next and got back into the ringside area as the fans went back to pick up their seats and resume watching the match.

Lexi was lying on the mats at ringside when Jenny lifted her up to her feet by her blonde hair again and walked Lexi over near the stretcher. My woman positioned herself then did a snap suplex, bringing Lexi up, over and down on the stretcher. She let out a groan as Jenny got up quickly, pulling the wheeled cart towards the ramp as she tried to lace the strap across the blonde's chest with her other hand. This was unsuccessful as Lexi powered out, burying a right fist in Jenny's abdomen.

After getting punched in the solar plexus, Jenny bent over which got her close enough for Lexi to rock her with an uppercut while lying on the gurney. Jenny stumbled back from the blow, catching herself on the guardrail as she was bent over, one hand touching her face to see that her opponent had split her lip. With her back to Lexi, she didn't see her opponent get up. She grabbed a handful of Jenny's hair and rammed her face once into the guardrail then, lifting her up by her hair again, ran her head into the top of the metal ring steps. The clang echoed like a gong as the crowd cheered like Lexi had scored a touchdown. She threw Jenny back into the ring under the bottom rope. Lexi walked up the steps and climbed the turnbuckle. With Jenny lying prone on the mat Lexi went for a frog splash but Jenny was able to get her knees up in time as Lexi came crashing down on them, my girl's knees digging into the champ's tummy.

The blonde rolled off, holding her ribs as Jenny didn't move, her hands holding her face which was still hurt like hell-she told me later-from getting smacked into the rail and steps.

They both took some time before moving, Jenny getting to her feet first and kicked Lexi, who was crawling to the ropes on all fours, in her ribs. The blonde flipped onto her back and Jenny took a step closer, grabbing onto the top rope for leverage as she pressed her boot into Lexi's throat.

The crowd was booing again as she tried to remove my girls foot from her windpipe. Jenny pushed down for another ten seconds then lifted her boot to kick Lexi again in her side so she fell out onto the mats at ringside.

Jenny seemed a little winded, touching her sweaty forehead; feeling for blood. She slipped between the ropes and made her way to the time keepers table. She grabbed Lexi's title belt and was looking at it as if it were a treasured idol.

She carried it in her hands and used it like a whip, cracking it on Lexi's muscular back, making the tall Texan scream out in pain. She repeated this move twice before pausing to mock the crowd, spitting on the belt as they booed and threw plastic cups, spraying Jenny with their remainder of ice, soda and beer.

Jenny lifted the belt slowly once more as Lexi had crawled her way up using the guard rail. Right before she was about to crack Lexi on the skull with the gold title belt, the blonde shot her thick forearm up, right into Jenny's crotch.

Despite this heel move, the crowd roared with cheers and whistled as Jenny dropped the belt like it was scalding hot as she fell onto the mats, holding her pussy. Lexi slowly got to her feet, a couple teenage fans at ringside patting the champ on her back and shoulders.

After receiving the low blow, Jenny lay on the mats, clutching her pussy as Lexi slowly got to her feet. She picked Jenny up by her long dark hair and ran her into the steel ringpost, her head clanging off the metal with a dull gong, similar to a bell being rung. She was picked up off the mats at ringside by her hair again as Lexi lifted Jenny up like she was going to body slam her but instead ran her back-first into the ringpost again.

I saw my woman's face twist in agony as Lexi repeated the maneuver before dropping to one knee in a vicious looking back breaker that had Jenny screaming and flopping around; she convulsed as though she were being electrocuted.

Lexi continued her punishment as she picked Jenny up by her hair and gave her a vicious looking snap suplex so Jenny's back bounced off the thin ringside mats. She went to repeat this maneuver again but in doing so she stumbled on a cameraman's cord, lost her footing, and turned so Jenny landed with her side colliding with the steel bar of the guard rail, her ribs smacking directly onto them.

My girl gurgled out a rather twisted howl as she fell back onto the ringside mats, holding her sides like she had just been shot.

Lexi stood and looked a little flustered. She moved over to the time keepers table where her title belt had been laying; she cleared off the ring bell, microphone and walkie talkie-it's how they communicated with the backstage at these small shows. She picked Jenny up, who was still holding her side and could only get to her knees, but that was enough for Lexi to wrap her arms around my girl's waist and pick her up so Jenny's crotch was right in the champs face. Lexi took a couple steps forward and power bombed Jenny through the table. It shattered, not quite a break-away table as the splintered pieces fell on top of Jenny's body.

Lexi wheeled the gurney over to where Jenny lay as the crowd cheered, sensing the end was near. She pushed away the debris and pulled Jenny up by her arm as though you would a petulant child and nonchalantly placed her on the stretcher. Lexi seemd to take her time as she casually wheeled Jenny over to the ramp. My woman's arm was hanging over the edge so she was barely able to grab ahold of the guard rail as she went by and with barely any energy managed to hold onto it enough so as Lexi rolled up Jenny could fell off the side.

12