Jenny's Innocence Ch. 01

Story Info
She loses her innocence to her loving father for "teaching".
3.4k words
4.38
163.9k
148

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amg152
amg152
115 Followers

It was just my daddy and I growing up-- my mom had died giving birth to me but daddy has always tried his hardest to be the best single parent he can be. He has taught me everything: how to ride a bike, throw a ball, tackle, protect myself. He helped me read and count and climb the monkey bars. For as long as I can remember my daddy has been my best friend and the person I trust the most.

So when daddy said to do something, I did it. I don't even think I had a back-talking phase. I trusted daddy to know more than I did, and to share that wisdom with me and protect me with it. He has always reminded me of the importance of keeping my virginity until I was eighteen. I didn't even know what he was talking about when I was younger, and I wasn't even interested in sex when I finally did find out during my sex ed class in eighth grade. But I promised daddy that I would protect my virginity-- I would save it until I was eighteen, for whatever the hell reason he was convinced I had to save it for.

*

I have just turned eighteen and a problem has come up. My boyfriend and I have been dating for nearly a year now and he is convinced that it's time that we had sex. I keep telling him how important my virginity is to me, how I had to save it until I was at least eighteen. At first he respected that. Even when my eighteenth birthday passed and I still felt uncomfortable for some reason, Max said he would wait until I was read. Lately Max has been more pushy; last week, for example, instead of just feeling my tits above my shirt like I let him do when we make out, he dove his hand beneath my shirt and twisted my nipples through my thin bra.

"God, your tits are amazing, baby." Max had whispered in my ear. The combination of nipple play and whispering had stirred feelings I hadn't really focused on before-- my breath came shallower and I had pressed my breasts harder into his hands without even thinking about it, all while realizing that my pussy was...pulsing. I was so hot and wet, and confused. Why did daddy tell me to wait when I had feelings like this?

That night with Max was why I decided to talk to my daddy about my virginity. I hoped to ease my weird feelings about sex with Max, to perhaps get daddy's full take on my decision to take it further. I love Max, and I think that he will take my precious virginity sweetly, what could be so wrong with that?

"Daddy?" I say when I enter his office. He is sitting at his big desk, leaning back in his chair and smiling at me. My daddy is a very handsome man and I can't see why he hasn't remarried. He has dark chocolate hair that is still thick and there is only a little gray at his temples. He has no wrinkles and his dimples are still deep and charming. He works out every day, so not only is he very tall, he has also managed to keep his wide shoulders and muscled arms. On occasion, when I see daddy without a shirt, I see how toned his stomach is and I feel jealous over any woman who may get to touch them. I've never even asked daddy if I can touch his abs.

"Hey, baby." Daddy says to me, crooking his finger at me in the 'come here' motion. I practically run to daddy and dive into his arms; I love being allowed in his big office. "What's up?" He asks me as he pulls me onto his lap.

"I have...something I need to talk to you about." I say, all in one breath. I'm afraid I'm going to lose my nerve at this point.

"What is it?" He asks me, hugging me closer for comfort. I inhale his woody scent and smile; I know I can trust him.

"Why did you always tell me to wait to lose my virginity?"

I can feel daddy stiffening around me, and I don't know if it's because he was afraid this question would one day come, or if he is angry. Maybe he hoped to never have this conversation.

"Please don't be angry, daddy," I beg, pulling back enough to look into his blue eyes. "It's just that Max and I have had...encounters. And I think it's time I made the, ya know, decision."

I can feel my face getting red as I keep holding eye contact. Daddy doesn't look mad, but he hasn't answered me yet, either.

Finally he says, "Like what?"

"Oh, daddy." I say, embarrassed. I finally can't keep looking him in the eye anymore, and I look down at his crotch instead. "Um. Last week he touched me in a way that made me feel something. And I want to feel more."

"How did he touch you, baby?" he asks me. I swear my face will catch fire.

"Um...," I pause, terrified. "He put his hands under my shirt and he twisted my nipples through my bra. I thought it felt amazing." I finish in a huff, even more flustered by what I thought might have been a twitch in daddy's pants.

"Do you know why I asked you to wait until you were eighteen?" Daddy asks me gruffly. Now he sounds angry... Is he angry that Max twisted my nipples? Angry that I let him?

I shake my head in response to his question. I still haven't figured out why it is so important to him. My sex ed classes taught girls to wait until marriage. I surely wasn't marrying at eighteen, so why did he demand I keep my maidenhood until eighteen, not marriage, like all of the other parents and teachers? It was just so...specific.

"Because eighteen is the age when I can show you what it's like to be touched in a way that makes you feel good."

As daddy says this I swear I see his cock twitch, again, in his pants. But that can't be right, and what I just heard can't be right either!

"What do you mean daddy?" I ask, confused. I still can't look at him, though, and as I watched, amazed, the twitching in his pants turns to a solid bulge. Jesus, daddy looked huge.

"I was going to safely teach you what your sex ed classes couldn't, Jenny." Daddy said. He was patting my hair, almost absentmindedly, and I still felt safe but I was confused.

"But you don't have to teach me if Max will, daddy." I say. I am trying to think of a way to touch the bulge without it seeming intentional-- I have refused to touch Max's much smaller bulge so far and I don't know what it will feel like. I always felt so safe with daddy, and he didn't sound so mad anymore. Perhaps, just a brush of my knuckles would tell me what to expect...

"That boy can't teach you like I can." Daddy says. He sounds so frustrated, and I hate when he sounds like that. "Jesus. It's not something I wanted to teach you until you were of a...legal age." I could hear his teeth grind in frustration and I couldn't tell if he was regretting what he was saying. Maybe his pants were causing him immense pain and that was why he sounded frustrated. He was breathing in the same way that Max does when he begs me to allow him to take his dick out. I never have, and Max always politely drives me home after I tell him no.

Daddy sighs and pulls my hair over my shoulder, exposing my neck. I shiver as he blows cooly just below my earlobe, his breath covering my exposed skin as he continued to explain to me in a low voice.

"I can make you feel things that he can never make you feel. I have years of experience pleasing women of all ages. But..." he sighed in frustration again and I tilt my head to the side to give him more access to my neck, almost involuntarily. "While you are the most beautiful girl I know, and the smartest, you haven't expressed an interest in sex."

I drew in a breath to protest-- of course I had an interest in sex, I just hadn't mentioned it to him!-- but daddy placed a shaking finger firmly against my mouth before I could speak.

"If you are interested, then what I want to teach you is seen as wrong anyway, a taboo. But it is especially illegal when you were 'underage.'"

I suddenly knew exactly what he was hinting at, what he was saying. What he had been begging for since we first had the "birds and bees" talk. My eyes grew wide in understanding. Daddy has always wanted to take my virginity... He wants to be the first to touch me, the first to love me. I felt, unexpectedly, my virgin lips grow damp as I realized he wanted to be the first man to plunge into me. I finally made myself face him. I looked my father in the eyes and noticed the red tinge of his face, either from frustration or embarrassment I couldn't tell. If it was embarrassment I wanted to prevent it. Growing up with daddy meant I have tried to get used to all of his moods. I prefer happy daddy better than any other version.

Without thinking about it I leaned into his mouth and pressed myself firmly against him. My breasts pushed against him, and even though they weren't the biggest tits in the world, I hoped he felt them against him and loved them. He at first resisted my mouth against his, pressing his lips tightly together. I wanted to erase his possible embarrassment though, or help with his frustration. Truly I didn't know what I was doing- I had only seen a few porn videos at other curious girlfriends' houses- I was pressed against my own father, my knee now turned and pressed against his rock-hard bulge, my breasts shoved against his broad chest, and my mouth on his.

Fuck it. Some part of me wanted to appease the growing heat between my legs as badly as I wanted to please him. I wanted to grant him what he wanted. He had given me everything growing up, after all. So I tested something that Max told me once he liked. I slid my tongue slowly between my lips and ran it across daddy's. When he still didn't budge, I tried it again. Soon our mouths were slick with my own saliva and there was a heat between us like none I had felt before. I had to question how hard daddy was, too. Was Max simply that much smaller than he was? My long leg had slid further up, spreading my legs even more involuntarily, and his bulge seemed to heat the middle of my calf to my knee.

A low growl escaped from daddy. It vibrated through his chest and my nipples quickly hardened and strained between us. I felt the need to mewl in need and pleasure for the first time in my limited sexual experience. I had only briefly faked noises with Max up until this point. I wasn't sure whether I should release my sound of need, though, so I sucked it in. Gasping against daddy's mouth made his cock twinge again.

"Oh, God." He exclaimed against my mouth before he grabbed the back of my head and began "making out" with me in earnest. Whatever Max had been doing to fulfill the definition of "making out" was all wrong. What daddy was doing with his tongue against mine, shoving my lips apart and leaving me open and desperate for more, made me feel a heat that had never come between Max and I.

I felt I needed to shove Max out of my mind... Yes, we have dated for nearly a year. And, yes, maybe once I promised Max my virginity, but at this point I didn't think Max would know the difference. I could tell that daddy would know the difference between a virgin and not. And he could please them both beautifully either way. My leg rubbed against his bulge a bit more, slowly. My other leg fell fully to the floor: where I had been completely cradled in his lap a few minutes ago, I now had only one leg in his lap while the other helped support my weight as I strained to gain as much access to his mouth as possible. The result was that my legs were spread in a way that was almost painful with how throbbing my privates were. My shorts left me little protection and I was almost embarrassed by my wetness-- surely he could see it through my tiny shorts?

"Oh, daddy." I mewled, releasing my pent-up noise and pressing myself closer. His skilled tongue felt like it was searing my inexperienced lips as it fully explored my mouth.

"Oh, fuck me." Daddy growled again and suddenly he was grabbing me. His hands cupped my firm ass and dragged me off his lap. I nearly cried out in frustration before he slid me on top of the desk and placed a hand firmly on my mound through my shorts. "I'm going to remove these, Jenny, and I'm going to do things to you that you'll wish for for years, from all of your lovers. Do you understand?"

My head swam. One hand cupped my ass and the other rested on just one pulsing part of my body. This couldn't be happening, but I didn't want it to stop. All I could do was nod, I couldn't remember words through the buzz in my head.

"Jenny, I need you to say 'yes'. You can't just nod right now, and you won't be quiet in a little bit." Daddy whispered as he pressed his thumb, through the fabric of my shorts, to the hidden spot girls in my class had said was "impossible to find." I moaned and decided, definitely, that nothing would prevent me from taking this all the way now.

"Yes, daddy." I whispered. "That's fine, please."

His questioning eyes, which had been burning into mine as he made sure I was okay, dropped to my crotch and he sighed in what sounded like relief. I wanted to sigh in relief, too. I was so anxious to feel what would happen next. So far I couldn't help but to grind myself against daddy's stern thumb. What else would he make me feel?

His hand slid out from under my ass and his other hand slid away from my clit. I blushed as I thought of that word, but still sighed in frustration at his thumb's absence. Daddy lifted my tank top slowly, exposing the lower part of my belly and the top of my high-waisted shorts. I was scooted so far forward that my privates were being smothered by my shorts in a pleasant way, but I thought daddy could make me feel better. That didn't keep me from straining against the fabric. As much as I was squirming, daddy located the button to my shorts easily and undid it in one fluid motion. In another simple motion he had me unzipped. I could tell he was taking his time on purpose, building up whatever feeling was burning through my lower belly and pussy. I imagined Max trying to undo or take off any piece of my clothing with such control and almost giggled.

Almost.

Daddy put his hands on my hips and hooked a finger on each side through the inside of my waistband. My breath felt almost too shallow and I was certain I would combust right then. Why was he taking so long?

I went to help him drag my shorts down and he gave me a look that stopped me short. Something was burning deeply in his eyes, something I didn't want to ruin for him. What was the word they used as though it was a bad thing in sex ed class? Desire? I pulled my hands away from the top of my shorts and kept looking in his eyes as he slowly, painfully slowly, dragged my shorts out from under my ass and past the ledge of the desk. He had to bend his tall frame to pull the shorts past my white tennis shoes, and he straightened up just a bit as he tossed them away. I gasped when he pressed his nose to my mound. The bridge of his nose was pressed exactly against my clit and he raised his hands to grip my thighs tightly as he inhaled my scent.

My face flamed red again. I had never smelled myself and didn't know what he was thinking, but his face pressed so tightly against me felt...right. I felt my arms lift and watched them as if some strange force was moving them and not me. Some carnal instinct took my hands and dropped them at the back of daddy's neck and I pulled him even closer to me, crying out as I buried his face deeper into my cleft. I briefly felt sad that I was wearing my plain old white panties today, instead of one of the "special" pairs of sexy thongs I had snuck into the back of my underwear drawer on the off chance Max and I ever made it "that far."

Daddy didn't seem to care what my panties looked like; his nose was moving up and down against my clit as I pressed him closer to me. He lifted his chin up a bit and I felt a brief lick from the bottom of my virgin slit to the top of it. The lick felt tentative and I felt he had only used the tip of his tongue to test the waters. I shivered in pleasure and pulled him closer to me.

"It's okay, daddy," I moaned. "It's so good."

My response seemed to be all he needed to drop whatever inhibitions he had from the start. Suddenly he didn't need my hands to press him closer, though I kept them there and dug my nails into his thick hair to hold on. There was a rolling at the very pit of my stomach and I felt like one solid sneeze would undo all of the sweet, sweet tension building there. I groaned again as he began to taste me in earnest. My panties provided little barrier as the dampness of my excitement and the dampness of his tongue soaked through the simple fabric. Daddy continued to breathe heavily, excitedly, through his nose as he buried his tongue in my cleft. He moved his mouth and tongue in hurried, hungry motions against me.

"Daddy, I feel..." I said breathlessly. I wanted to explain the feeling in my lower stomach, I wanted to explain how I felt a sneeze would send me to a place I've never been. Something was building but I didn't know what words to put to it, nor did I have the breath to speak.

"Just let it go." Daddy breathed out his knowing response against my mound. His warm breath undid that tension and I did let go, for the first of many of what I realized were "climaxes." My hands gripped the back of his head tighter as I rode the waves, one after the other, pressed tightly against his face. He growled and continued his rough exploration with his tongue, keeping me riding the waves of my first intense orgasm. His hands found their way to my thin hips and he gripped them tightly, their large grasp finding my lower back and the firm rounds of my hips all at once. He dug his fingers into all of the right divots and I found myself arching my hips impossibly higher into my wave, into his mouth.

At the final end of my climax I wanted to collapse. I felt exhausted, entirely used up. Daddy lifted his face from my pussy and I could see the sheen of our joint juices on his lips.

"We are not done yet, Jenny." Daddy commanded. His tone promised that he wouldn't be done for quite a while. My mind spun, what else could I possibly feel?

amg152
amg152
115 Followers