Jenny's Innocence Ch. 04

Story Info
After a bad week, Jenny gets princess treatment from Daddy.
4.3k words
4.6
24.4k
29

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amg152
amg152
116 Followers

**AUTHOR'S NOTE**: Well, it's been two years since I released an update to Jenny and Daddy's naughty adventures. I've been working away on this and a lot of other hot projects. This chapter is definitely more of a slow burn, you've been warned. There is some background that I wanted in the story, and then some hot, slippery fun at the end there. Enjoy loves xoxo.

*****

It had been a few days since Daddy and I had really talked. It had been a few days since I had even really thought about him, or all we had done so far. School had been...distracting. I still kissed Daddy on the cheek before I left for school every day, but I had very little time after school to indulge in the fantasies we had set up for each other.

I had an incredible amount of tests coming up, as is usual for the end of one's school year. Days' worth of homework were stacking up. While I was usually a good student there was another factor making my once-was-easy senior year much, much harder.

Max.

Where a man had been unraveling the small tensions of my high school life with just two sexual encounters, a boy was attempting to rack up every tension possible. I first noticed the upcoming obstacles the day after I sucked down Daddy's semen. I walked into school prepared for a normal Tuesday and immediately noticed that something was different. Everyone was looking at me. And it wasn't as if I just felt like everyone was looking at me, like some paranoid girl... Everyone was looking at me.

I nearly had a panic attack before the first bell—why were all eyes on me? Everywhere I walked I saw heads turn in my direction. I had on my normal school outfit: a pair of blue jeans and a tight fitting T-shirt, my hair up in a messy ponytail and no makeup on my face. There was nothing special to look at, in my mind, so did that mean that everyone knew? That everyone knew that I craved Daddy's cock every second since he had thrust it inside of me, taking my virginity with a promise to do and take more?

No. What everyone "knew" was that Max had "fucked" me. Apparently he had taken a turn for the worse after our breakup. Barely two days after I had ended things with him was he spreading rumors around the school. Max had always had more friends than I had (zero times zero is zero, after all) and in that way I guess he had more power over me. He quickly and easily created a hard and heavy timeline of our sexual encounters. Within three class periods I heard, or read via social media, how I was the slut willing to do just about anything in bed. According to Max I had let him tie me up and strip me down. According to Max I had begged him to cover me in his semen, fill me with his semen, suck his semen down. According to Max, I had let him penetrate every accessible hole I had.

Really, while Max and I had been dating, I thought he was sweet but a bit of a dolt. As it turned out, Max had an incredible imagination. When we had the breakup talk he had not let on at all how hurt he was. Apparently, he was incredibly sore that after all of the time we spent together I had never "put out" for him. After hearing and reading all that he claimed we had done I was little more than amused. I knew that I was supposed to feel hurt and betrayed, disgusted that he would take such childish actions against me when we were supposed to act like adults in our senior year. I decided that first day to try to talk to him about it.

"Hey." I texted him.

"Heeey babbyy." He responded, like an idiot. I could already tell that this wasn't going to be easy.

"Can we talk?"

"Of course, I knew you'd want to. When and where, Jenny?"

I asked him to meet me on the bleachers after school. We'd be around other people and hopefully he wouldn't make a scene. I had way too much schoolwork to worry about silly rumors, but I was already tired of the stares. He agreed to meet me, sent me some unimportant emoticons, and I stopped texting him immediately after. I went through the second half of the school day in a haze—taking notes, ignoring the whispers and stares, taking more notes and filling my calendar with the many tests coming up.

***

Talking to Max ended up being the worst course of action. He acted only like a hurt little boy. He accused me of cheating on him with multiple of his friends; claimed that after he started discussing our sexual explorations several of his friends had come forward with even more outlandish stories. According to them, I had been tied up and anally fucked by half of the boys in our grade, maybe more. He wouldn't listen when I tried to tell him that none of this was true. I couldn't tell him I had lost my virginity to my father and maybe even struck up a relationship with him, so I kept telling him I was still a virgin, that I had never slept with anyone.

Max then made it a point to throw a fit about how I never slept with him. He was nearly in tears, ranting about how he put all of this time and money into me over the years and never received anything but a brief rub through the jeans for all of it. This was when I became truly upset- I had thought for so long that I was in love with Max, that one day I would be ready to give my virginity to him and we would get married and live some sort of fairy tale. How wrong I had been; Max was nothing more than a selfish, sex obsessed child.

Max and I ended up screaming at each other on the bleachers in front of several onlookers and the entire soccer team. I rarely raised my voice or got that upset but I quickly saw why Daddy had wanted me to save my virginity. He had wanted to show me how sex works and how real men act, and now Max and Daddy both had taught me valuable lessons. I had gone home that day and buried myself in my books, ignoring the multiple "pings" of my phone as my social media blew up.

The rumors grew worse over the coming days. They grew bigger and more obscene, with more men throwing their names into the "who did Jenny give it to" hat. If I wanted to take a psychological point of view on it all I would have guessed that most of the school had wanted to fuck me for a long time and that was why they were all participating in such an egregious lie. But I didn't want to think about it any deeper than I already had; I barely wanted to think about it at all. I was in several advanced classes, taking tests left and right to place myself in certain college courses, studying constantly. I tried not to let the stress of the normal school year affect me, let alone the extra stress of a malicious ex attacking me.

The stress of the week came to a head tonight. Max would not stop texting me, vulgar statements about the way my ass looked in my jeans or how my tits had felt under his hands the one time he got a good grip on them. All I was trying to do was complete my chemistry homework without distractions, and all he was trying to do was destroy me. He knew I was a good little girl who would be inside on a Friday night studying instead of hanging out with friends or partying. He knew that I had once had no one but him and my father. He knew that I didn't party. As it turned out, Max actually took notes and took notice like an adult. But only to use it against me.

"I wish I could twist your nipples one more time. Only this time you'd beg me to do more instead of push me away like you always did."

"U looked so good in class today. I wish I could be inside of those jeans."

I was able to ignore most of the stupid texts. In between questions I would glance at my phone, read the message, and go on about my studying. Max's final text tossed me over the edge, though, and not the good edge that Daddy had tossed me over. From what I could tell, Max was drunk and feeling even more hateful than he had all week since we ended.

"Hey, bitch. Lol. I'd say babe but you aren't my babe anymore. U a hoe. How do you fell about how many people came forward and told me they fucked you? I thought it wasn't true but after the seventh dude I figured it was. U a prude bitch who never let me get far at all. I'll never forgive you for what I learned about you this week..."

It was clear from the final text he sent me that Max bombed. I knew he liked to drink from time to time, but rarely had I seen him use a long string of incorrect grammar, instead of just a short sentence or two quickly and incorrectly pecked out. Reading his message, knowing how drunk he was, and just all around being overwhelmed with schoolwork caused me to finally break down into tears. I sobbed over my phone and my open textbooks; my tears dripped onto my thin white tank top and I used my skinny knee to prop my head open while I wept, spreading my legs over my computer chair in my tiny pink sleep shorts.

"Jenny?" Daddy called while he knocked on the door. We were still being incredibly and weirdly polite to each other; I couldn't tell if it was because I was so busy and stressed, or because he was going through another guilty patch.

"Yeah?" I called out. Trying to sound as steady as possibly as I dragged my nose across my bare arm and waited for his response.

"Hey, baby..." Daddy started. He sounded concerned. I might have been crying way louder than I thought I had. "Are you okay?"

"I'm, um..." I tried to keep my voice steady. "I'm okay, Daddy." I said. I even heard myself how my voice trembled while I lied.

"Jenny, can I come in, baby?" He whispered up against the door. I had a lot of homework to do, and a lot of crying to do, and probably the last thing I needed was to see the man I had my only sexual fantasies about. But I knew what I really needed above all was my dad.

"Yes, please." I said simply, always the Daddy's girl and the Daddy's pleaser.

I heard him twist the knob and gently push open my door and I lost my shit. I didn't even have to see his face to picture all of the gentle curves and the sweet, comforting-if-not-worried smile that he would be wearing on his face as he entered. He was the perfect Daddy, and I was about to disappoint him by having lower grades than usual thanks to a fucking boy.

"I'm so sorry!" I sobbed into my hands, dropping my head onto my naked knees and spreading my legs even further. I could hear Daddy rush up behind me, probably even more considered now that he had verified I was actually crying. I felt him drop his hands gently on my shoulders and brush my hair back, leaving my shoulders bare of nothing but his fingers and my tiny straps.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked me as he leaned down, kissing my wet cheek. I couldn't answer at first, couldn't really verbalize the text abuse or school drama that was occurring. I simply swiveled in my computer chair into his arms, raising mine above my head like an infant waiting for a comforting embrace. I had always trusted Daddy to take care of me and I had no idea how to survive the few weeks left in the year with all that was happening.

"Oh, Daddy!" I sobbed into his embracing shoulder. He smelled as nice as I remembered, and a flash of me spread out beneath him on his desk ran through my mind. "It's been so awful and I don't know what to do!"

I continued to cry into Daddy's shoulder as he buried his own face into mine. I was certain he took a deep whiff of me at one point, before he withdrew his face and spoke lovingly and fatherly into my stressed mess of hair. It had been a day or two before I had bothered to shower.

"Are you comfortable telling me what's going on?" He asked me.

I sucked in a deep breath and sobbed it back out, nodding my head while I was sure I snotted into Daddy's nice work shirt. "Yeah. I. Can. Tell. You." I sobbed out.

Daddy nodded into the crook of my neck, sending chills up my spine when his nose brushed against my skin. "I can tell you're stressed, Jenny. And you're obviously upset. I want to help you."

I continued to cry, unsure of how he could help at this point. I loved everything we had done together, but his taking my virginity had caused me to break up with Max. And now I was dealing with a testosterone shit show weeks before I graduated and escaped the people in my class.

"I always solved your mom's stress in two very easy ways," Daddy began. I sucked in a breath and held it for a second, unsure of what I'd heard. Daddy rarely talked about Mom, and I hadn't heard him mention her at all since we had begun sleeping together. "Easy way number one: Draw a hot bubble bath. Easy way number two: sleep. Would you like me to make you up a nice bath, baby?"

I nodded my head. Anything that brought the three of us together again was fine by me. In my wrecked state I wasn't sure whether I should feel bad about getting the same treatment my dead mother used to receive or not, I just wanted Daddy's attention for the night. Anything to take my mind off of Max and the horrors of the end of high school. Daddy squeezed my shoulders briefly before I heard him pad away. For such a tall man, he was gentle and quiet.

From across the hall I heard the bathwater start. I figured I had four minutes to get my face together. For the first time in a bit I wasn't worried about my homework or Max. I simply wanted my stupid tears to dry and I wanted to dip into this bath and see if it solved problems as quickly as Daddy said it would. I closed the chemistry book on my desk and wiped my hand across my eyes a few times. I could feel how puffy they felt and I was sure that I looked a fright. The hot water would do me good. By the time I heard Daddy call my name and let me know that the bath was ready my face was mostly dry and I didn't feel so close to hyperventilating.

I stood on shaking legs and wobbled across the hall to the bathroom. I was surprised to see that he left the bathroom light off and had lit several candles on the sink and tub ledge. I peeked at Daddy sheepishly over the flickering light, not sure what to do next.

"Come here, baby." He gestured me over to him. I stepped as close as I could and he held me in a hug for a moment before tugging at the hem of my tank top. "Can't get in the water with your clothes on, silly."

I smiled, a little embarrassed for unknown reasons. It wasn't like he hadn't seen me naked before! I lifted my arms and let him pull the tank top over my head. I hadn't bothered with a bra, wanting to be as comfortable as possible for the ton of homework I had, and my nipples hardened immediately in the cool air of the bathroom.

Daddy dropped the tank top to the floor and ran his hands down my back, gently and slowly. Goosebumps raised across my arms and my nipples got even harder as he dragged a calloused thumb across one, then the other. I sighed; I was exhausted and overwrought but content to have Daddy's hands on my bare body again.

Daddy hooked his thumbs into the waistband of my tiny pink sleep shorts and dragged them down. I kicked out of them quickly, glad I had bothered wearing more than just granny panties today. Daddy peered down at the lacy black thong with a look of longing and admiration before he dragged it off of me, too.

I stood before my Daddy, bare naked again. Unashamed.

Daddy dropped his hand between my legs and cupped my mound. He pulled me upwards and we locked lips in a heated kiss. Our tongues danced together in passionately sloppy way as he stroked the entrance to my special place; the place that now belonged to him.

I almost cried out in frustration when he released me.

"Climb in before it gets cold, Jenny." He commanded in a gentle but firm voice.

I scrambled into the tub, uncomfortably aware of how hot and pulsing my pussy now was. I wasn't sure how sexual frustration was supposed to help me feel better tonight, and I was about to say so when I looked back at Daddy.

His cock stuck straight out at my eye level. He had stripped down to nothing, quickly and quietly while I climbed into the tub. I wanted to reach out and touch it, stroke it with a bubble-covered hand and suck down his special juices.

I didn't have time to even act on my thoughts though. Daddy commanded me to scoot forward in a strained, gruff voice. I did as I was told and he climbed into the tub behind me. The length of his hard cock ran up my lower back and pressed firmly against me as he squeezed his thighs in next to mine.

"Lean back, relax. Don't think." He commanded. I leaned back into him and sighed as the warmth of the water and the warmth of him blanketed me. The bubbles and candles mixed pleasantly with his fragrance, a smell I was so familiar and comfortable with. I decided I could live in this tub, in this moment, forever.

I closed my eyes and sighed as Daddy brought scoopfuls of warm water over me. He gently splashed warm water onto my breasts, my neck and what little of my tummy was still sticking out of the water. When I was sufficiently covered in water and warm, he started working on something else.

His hands slid beneath the bubbles on either side of me. His left hand whispered against my upper thigh until it reached my mound, his right doing the same. He used just a little grip and pressure to spread my legs more. My ankles slid over Daddy's and if it weren't for the bubbles I would be fully exposed.

His left hand stayed on my thigh, kneading away at the soft skin there. I never knew an upper thigh massage could feel so wonderful. I hadn't realized how sore and exhausted my entire body was, and I sank further into the water, relaxing into Daddy.

His right hand spread my lips easily. It felt odd to be so exposed in the water, I had never masturbated in the tub before and was unfamiliar with the feeling. I trusted Daddy to make it feel better though, amazing. He did.

He kept my lips spread with his pointer and third finger and rubbed my clit with his middle finger. He applied and let off pressure at what I thought was random intervals, but quickly realized he was matching my breathing. I was so relaxed I started moaning away immediately, completely uninterested in trying to hold anything back.

After an eternity of him teasing my clit he quickly and suddenly plunged his middle finger into my heat. My eyes popped open and I gasped, thrusting my hips against his finger and practically raising out of the water. He gripped my left thigh gently, holding me down and keeping me still.

His voice in my ear startled me.

"The best way to get a good night's sleep is to come, hard, before you get into bed."

He feathered my neck with kisses and drove his finger in and out of me, shallow strokes that left me desperately wanting more. He suckled at the base of my neck, hard enough to excite me but not so hard he left a mark. We both know a mark would raise flags.

His left hand left my thigh and reached up to pinch at my nipples. I closed my eyes again and just succumbed to all of the wonderful things he was making me feel. I squirmed against his finger but he never let my lips slide close and he never plunged his finger deeper into me. I could tell he knew exactly how he wanted me to come.

"I want you to forget about your day and let it all go." He whispered in my ear before turning back to his assault on my neck. His breathing was becoming erratic and he was applying more pressure to the tender skin he was sucking on; I felt sure I was going to end up with marks anyway, and didn't care. He was slowly plunging further into my heat, his finger hooking against a spongy part inside of me that felt particularly nice.

I was having trouble breathing with all the stimulants and my breath was coming out in short, choked cries. His left hand working my nipples, gripping my boobs and then working my nipples again; his right hand finding places I didn't even know to look for inside of me. My climax was building; maddeningly slow, but deliciously coming nonetheless.

I couldn't ignore the iron rod pressing into my spine as I rocked against his magic finger. I dug my fingernails into his thighs, relishing the way he sucked in his breath when I did so. Flashes of our previous sexual encounters played through my mind at the perfect time and I came, hard, shivering and pulsing around Daddy's finger and crying out in an inhuman way.

amg152
amg152
116 Followers
12