Jenny's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I understand his awe, because I feel it too. It feels like I've discovered a missing puzzle piece, or better yet, a key to a hidden part of myself. It's not only that his voice and his stare make me want him unreservedly, make me long for his approval and his touch. It's not even that he seems able to call out of me a strength and eroticism that I've never known before, although that's also true. It's that as hungry as I am for him, he is for me. He longs for my submission as much as I long for his dominance. He may own me, but there is a force stronger than both of us at work here too, a fire that engulfs us both, impossible to resist.

He kisses my eyelids, my cheeks, my lips. He rubs cool lotion over the bruises on my backside, kisses the welts I was able to raise. We burrow under the covers, exhausted.

"We didn't make much progress on our implements," he says with a mischievous smile. "I suppose there's always tomorrow morning to continue our exploration."

"I look forward to it," I say. He wraps me in his arms, and I drift off to a deep, satisfied sleep.

12