Jenny's Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers

Kerry then showed us some photos so Steve in compromising positions with naked males.

"He's not is he, where did you get those photos?" I asked.

"No he's not, I photo-shopped them with a programme of my own, I've also set up a website with him like this and I will activate it if I need to, and he knows it. Two can play at blackmail and I play harder. The site can't be traced I'm that good, my tutors are way behind my programming skills even now."

That was true Kerry is a computer whizz, getting all sorts of job offers even at this stage, some we think from the Government.

Charlie and I both laughed.

A few months later Kerry and I were alone in the flat when she looked at me and said "Want to expand your experience and do something new?"

"Maybe; what?" I replied.

"Toys. We've not used them yet with you."

"No, I'm not ready for that yet."

"Come on it'll be fun; I'll not use my biggest ones on you, although knowing you, once you get started and get used to them you'll probably be looking for the monster size ones I've got. It'll complete your education. Anyway think of it as getting you ready for Mike or whichever guy you eventually fuck, you're going to at sometime you know."

Once again I felt unsure about what I was going to do but Kerry and Charlie had been right about everything so far and it might be fun.

"Ok," I said as I got up, took hold of Kerry's hand and led her into her bedroom, looking back at her and giggling, "Please be gentle with me, it's my first time, I'm a virgin." Kerry burst out laughing saying.

"Now you are going to pay for that you pussy tease."

We frantically stripped off the few clothes we were wearing, lay on Kerry's bed and started to caress and kiss each other, quickly warming up the action to licking each other's cunts and finger fucking each other.

Kerry pulled away for a second and then I heard a slight buzzing sound and then felt a vibration on the outer folds of my lips, I looked down and Kerry was staring intently at my pussy while rubbing a small vibrator along my slit.

"Oh that's good,"' I said.

Kerry continued to rub the vibrator outside my pussy then gradually inserted it into me, the sensation was fantastic, I felt my walls clamping down on the little machine. At the same time she again bent her face to me and began to lick me.

"Oh God, that's amazing," I cried.

"Want to try something bigger, that's just for stimulation?" Kerry asked.

"Oh God yes," I moaned.

She put the vibrator into my hand and told me to keep using it on my clit.

She picked something up from her bag of toys and bent over me, saying "This will hurt you a little at first but you will enjoy it once you are broken."

Broken? Oh My God!!

I then felt this massive hard thing at the entrance to my virgin hole, I tensed up and tried to push it away, but Kerry kept on encouraging me and as I relaxed slid the monster, fake cock into me. She paused as she came up against my barrier then gently but firmly pushed it in, I felt a stab of pain as she broke my virginity. She again stopped to let me get used to the sensation and for the pain to recede then began a rhythmic pushing in and out. God this felt good, too good I thought.

Kerry began to increase the tempo and told me to up the speed of the vibrator as it was only on slow, as I obeyed her I felt an increasingly familiar feeling as my orgasm built and then exploded as I came for the first time with something inside me, not a real cock as I had imagined for years but something nice. My orgasm wasn't as intense as a few I had had but was nice for all that.

Kerry hugged me and let me come down for a while then smiling said to me, "Want to try something different with me?"

I wondered what see meant but I trusted her to look after me and build my experiences so said "OK."

"Ok get into this and fuck me hard with it," she said as she produced a massive strap-on. "Fuck me as you want Mike to fuck you."

My eyes opened wide and I gasped at her comments, was it that obvious that I wanted Mike.

Nervously I stood up and with Kerry's help got the dildo into place on me, it was a bit difficult at first it had a small "cock" on the inside that I had to get into my pussy and also a bump that rubbed on my clit, I knelt between her legs and pushed the head into her. She moaned grabbed my hips pulling me deep into her, staring intently into my eyes.

Kerry wrapped her legs round my waist gripping me tightly and controlled the pace of my deep thrusts into her by pulling on my hips and ass with her hands.

She was moaning out loud as she pushed back onto my thrusts with increasing speed ,her eyes glazing over, at the same time I felt my orgasm building as the little nub on the inside was rubbing on my clit, bringing me nearer and nearer.

"Harder, hard, faster, faster, fuck me I'm your slave," Kerry cried.

At this I slammed the massive strap-on deep into her with a desire and lust I hadn't felt before. She was going to pay for that.

"Ohhhhh, fuck, OOOOOOOOH FUCK," from Kerry as she came. I kept pounding into her oblivious of her needs, I wanted to, needed to, cum myself. Kerry reached up grabbed my boobs and squeezed my nipples hard, that was it. I had my most intense orgasm of the night.

For the rest of the year, all three girls made love together on a regular basis, either as pairs or occasionally as a three, Charlie and I became lovers I suppose, as we had sex every couple of weeks, Kerry had sex with both of us at various times but not as regularly, she would flit in and out of our sex lives, and Mike became a friend with "partial benefits" getting a blowjob when he wanted or needed it, I was fine with that as he was a nice guy and I enjoyed going down on him.

Occasionally we three girls would lock ourselves into our flat for a weekend, getting drunk lying around naked and having wild sex that shook the foundations of the buildings. One time was the last weekend of the year which really pissed Mike off as he wanted to see me and get loads of blowjobs before we went home for the summer.

He was at the flat trying to touch me up, when Kerry came in said "Uurg stop that you pervert, go on get out, girls weekend." Kerry's pet name for Mike was pervert and from Kerry that was an honour and Mike knew it.

"What,"' went Mike "I wanted to spend the weekend with Jenny?"

"Not happening. Girls' weekend, but you could have some fun tomorrow."

She gave him a tablet and told him to open up the only programme loaded tomorrow at noon, but he was to be totally alone, if not we would know and he was dead.

"What's going on?" I asked her.

"We three are going to have some fun this weekend, but tomorrow we are going to rock his boat, I'm not into men but I think Mike's ok and will like what he sees, and we have deprived him of you. We three are going to make a movie tomorrow afternoon and Mike is going to be the director, imagine that your "friend with partial benefits" gets to direct you in a lesbian porno movie."

"No way, I'm not doing that," I went, "what if somebody sees the movie?"

"No chance of that happening, the only record will be on my camera and kept for us three, Mike can see and talk to us on that tablet, but it is totally locked out and stripped of any other software he can't make a copy or anything like that, also there are additional cameras on the tablet that he won't know about so we can see if anyone is with him, and I can crash the link and burn the tablet remotely."

Kerry is a computer whiz and way ahead of her tutors as I've said before, so I believed her on the technical things. A smile appeared on my face, "Could be fun, and it will really blow Mikes mind." Charlie was up for it from the start.

We got down to some serious girl on girl loving that weekend and I still have a copy of one of the hottest porno movies I've seen, well I am one of the stars! Mike got his blowjob later in the week just before we broke up!

So ended my first eventual year at Uni, I had matured one hell of a lot but technically I was still a virgin, what would year two bring?

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers
12