Jenny's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talking with Sir Robert later as they ate, jenny had to admit that despite the very deep humiliation, she was actually proud to wear and display the proof of her Master's pleasure on her face with as much pride as the painful welts on her legs. And answering the door as a face-fucked whore did wonders for her self-confidence. The delivery guy, boy really -- he couldn't have been over eighteen -- had been barely able to mouth the price of the pizza he held. Like a cartoon comic, he did a long, obvious triple-take of her body from the top of her head down to her pink pumps, lingering on her whipped legs. The black hose couldn't hide the dark welts from his leering lust. She acted as though it was an every-day occurrence to answer the door dressed as a cock-sucking tramp sporting visible cane welts

By the time the short transaction was complete, jenny realized that the boy was blushing more than she was, and she gave him a shy slutty smile, cum streaks and all.

As they ate, Sir Robert gave jenny more details of her life under his roof. She would always wear hose and heels unless ordered otherwise. Her wardrobe would be selected by her Master for daily wear, outside excursions and of course, sessions in the dungeon. Every morning she would perform her shaving and douching without fail. Makeup was a daily requirement as well as the daily

household chores as His maid.

Their extended cyber-courtship had prepared jenny for most of Master Robert's demands and requirements. This week was really an extended audition to test their compatibility. In her heart, jenny hoped He would accept her as His exclusive live-in slave/bitch.

Jenny hobbled around in her heels cleaning up the debris from supper while Sir Robert did some computer work. When the kitchen and dining room table were again spotless, she approached Him and sank to her knees beside His chair. Hands together, jenny stroked the erotic black nylon sheathing her thighs and marveled at how exciting the memory was of getting those painful welts.

With a keystroke, Master Robert started the printer, and turned to her.

"You have done very well today, jenny. You now have a small taste of slave life with me. But tomorrow we have some other things to cover."

"Yes, Master, your slut is here to serve you in every way," jenny replied easily. She was getting to like being the 'slave,' but oh, she was so horny. Forbidden to even touch her 'clit,' jenny was getting desperate for relief.

"All your cock-sucking today has drained me, girl. It's time for bed. Do you want to sleep with me tonight or in your room alone?"

"Oh please, Master, your slut wants to sleep with You if permitted," jenny gushed, falling hopelessly in love with this alpha male who could be so cruel and then so considerate of a girl's feelings.

"Very well, bitch, then hit the shower and clean that makeup and cum off your face, put on a sexy gown and we'll get some sleep. And don't forget garterbelt and hose -- that is an every-night thing unless I tell you differently."

"Yes, Master," jenny answered as she rose and made her way to the bathroom.

By herself, at home, jenny had only dressed en femme for a couple of hours at a time. Here she was at the end of her first full day as a woman, and she was going to sleep in hose and a nightie. Somehow it felt natural.

The floor-length sheer black gown couldn't hide the white garterbelt or the black nylons. The white patent heels shone in stark contrast as she made her way to Sir Robert's bedroom, her heart fluttering. This was one of her fantasies, to be accepted as a woman in a strong man's bed, not just as a TG whore for a quick blow job..

He had showered in the master bath and stood naked waiting for her. Unconsciously, she licked her lips at the sight of His body.

Gesturing toward the bed, he said, "Bend over, bitch."

Jenny saw a tampon, pad, panties, and a tube of menthol muscle rub arranged on the bedspread. At the edge of the bed, she bent over and spread her legs as wide as she could still balance on the spike heels.

The air felt cool on her skin as the gown was lifted to her waist. Tearing paper told her the tampon was being unwrapped. The tube made an obscene pffftttt as it was squirted liberally on the tampon's end. She was going to get a big dose of it. They had talked about this on the computer, but jenny had never tried it. Tonight was apparently the night. The goo helped the tampon's cardboard tube slide in easily, but it felt like someone had shoved a red-hot poker up her ass as the menthol began to assult the delicate tissue in there immediately. She felt the tampon leaving its applicator. More of the menthol hit. She moaned quietly. This was the first insertion of any kind Sir Robert had performed today, and she knew that now His cock wouldn't be filling her cunt until after she was allowed to douche out the stinging chemical. The discomfort and stimulation of having the tampon inserted caused her clit to begin leaking pre-cum.

"I don't want you making a mess in the bed, stupid, blonde bitch." He told her, pointing to the pad and panties..

Groaning as she stood up and brought her legs together, jenny pulled the panties up to her knees and carefully secured the pad in the crotch with its sticky tabs before snugging them on up. She always liked the feel of a tampon and pad in tight panties during her 'periods' that Master Robert had ordered her to begin observing, but never with the stinging ointment. Suddenly she gasped and gave a little squeal as some of the ointment touched her clit's slit. This was true pain, and Sir Robert watched her grimace with genuine interest.

"You like that, do you?"

"Oh no, Master, er, yes Sir, it really stings my clitty," Jenny moaned.

"Well maybe we'll have to try putting some on your pad whenever you wear one, to let you 'enjoy' the full, lasting effect," Sir Robert told her as she danced around, desperate to escape the intimate burning sensation.

"Stand still, bitch," he commanded after enjoying her gyrations for a moment.

Her legs and feet were motionless, but jenny continued to move her hips in a futile attempt to help her stinging clit get away form the awful irritation.

Waiting until she finally could hold herself steady, Sir Robert warned her, "Yes, I think we'll be adding that one to our punishment list, my whore, maybe a filled condom to keep it where it'll do you the most good."

Despite the utter horror of such a torture, jenny bowed her head and mumbled her thanks for the pain and promised to welcome and gladly accept any punishments that her Master chose to inflict.

"Now take your heels off and get into bed like a good slut," he said.

Kicking off her pumps, jenny crawled across the bed to the far side. She smiled as His muscles moved and flexed as Sir Robert climbed in beside her. Cradling her in His arm, He pulled her in and kissed her softly on the lips while His other hand gripped her nearest breast hard enough to make her moan around His tongue. Holding the kiss, He released her breast and moved down. A long, hard squeeze of her clit through the medicated pad caused her to squirm from the stinging pain and crushing pressure to her balls.

"Good night, bitch."

"Good night, Master."

He rolled over and was almost instantly asleep.

As exhausted as she was, jenny didn't fall asleep quickly. The day's memories replayed, from the sights, stares, and smells of the bus trip to the agony of her aching balls and burning clit. She concentrated on remaining motionless so as not to disturb her Master's slumber, and to keep from jostling the pad's goo around the slit in her clitty. Her 'labia', as she termed her balls, ached from pent-up desire. She hadn't had an orgasm since the start of her last period, 3 weeks ago, on Master's orders, and today's activities had rekindled her need. But she would just have to await Sir Robert's permission. She couldn't rub herself here in His bed. He would know, and that stinging muscle rub waited to sear her tiny slit even more if she tried to stroke herself. Biting her lower lip to suppress the groan of frustration, jenny willed herself motionless so sleep could overtake her.

Morning came much too early. Douche, shave, shower, and Master's breakfast kept jenny hopping, but she felt invigorated, almost as good as if she'd been fucked to multiple orgasms yesterday. Maybe today.

"We are going out today, my slut. There are a couple of things we need to take care of, so get dressed," He told her, gesturing to a stack of clothing on the bed.

Picking through the pile, she saw her pink bra, a yellow knit T-top, skimpy denim shorts, a pair of new white keds sneakers, and a pair of 'golden bronze' pantyhose. Holding up the pantyhose like a three day old fish, jenny turned to Sir Robert.

"Yes, slut, I want you to wear pantyhose and sneakers today. We're going to the mall, and will be doing some walking. You are as graceful as a pregnant cow in your heels, and I want those sexy legs on display."

She was clumsy getting the pantyhose on, but everything else went on with practiced ease. She had been hooking her bras behind her back like a proper woman for several years. It felt natural now, like she'd done it all her life.

Once dressed, Sir Robert let her do a quick 'paint-job' in front of the mirror, then handed her a new purse with a long shoulder strap.

"While you were in the shower, I put your billfold and ID in here, and a few other essentials."

Curious, jenny opened the purse to find a lipstick, powder compact, blusher, a tampon, pad, and a condom as well as her wallet. Her Master had prepared her for anything the day's excursion might bring.

"Thank you, Master. You are so thoughtful, and treat your slut very fine. What should I call you when we are out in public, Sir? Master. Sir, or Sir Robert?"

"Sir will do for now, bitch. That way you can answer, 'yes Sir' and 'no Sir.' It sounds respectable enough without revealing your actual slave status like calling me 'Master' would. But I'm afraid those bruises on your legs will tell the world just what you are," He told her, pointing to her thighs.

Jenny looked down to see the very dark parallel welts across the fronts of her thighs. Black nylons would have muted them somewhat, but the bronze pantyhose hid nothing. Out in public, she would be Master's pain-slut on display.

The contrast between the gleaming white petite sneakers and the shiny pantyhose guaranteed that everybody they passed would be focused on her legs and Master Robert's markings.

Like a proper woman, jenny kept her legs together as she swiveled into the car seat. Once behind the wheel and ready to go, Sir Robert slid a hand between her thighs and stroked the nylon over her welts all the way to the mall.

Making their way from the parking lot into the mall, jenny had blushed furiously the first couple of times people, men and women alike, had stopped in their tracks to stare, and some even pointed at her bruised legs. But by the time they reached the entrance doors, she no longer cared, but had a small smile on her painted lips. If her beloved Master wished to strut His whipped whore in public, then she was happy to bear His marks regardless of what anyone else thought about it.

Yes, Sir Robert appeared oblivious to the stares, pointing fingers and comments, but jenny could tell from his hand gripping her elbow that the spectacle excited him too.

They window-shopped at a couple of shoe stores, but decided that none of the styles were slutty enough or the heels high enough to satisfy either of them. He watched through the plate glass as she went into Victoria's Secret to buy a pair of crotchless panties. Her only embarrassment was because she was conscious she wasn't in the league with even the sexy manikins and that the marks on her thighs told the clerk exactly what her sexual tastes were.

She sat on a bench, with her legs crossed in case anyone missed the bruises adorning them, while Master browsed in a bookstore.

When they stopped at an ear piercing kiosk, her eyes questioned Him, but she said nothing. Looking over the earring display, He made a selection, and helped her up onto the tall stool. Jenny knew that the ear piercers wouldn't do any body piercing, at least in public, only ears, but she already had pierced ears and wondered what Master planned.

"This is the stud you want?" the woman double-checked with Sir Robert, "and it's to go here," she indicated with a marking pen on jenny's upper ear.

"Yes, that's it exactly," He told the saleswoman.

"Here, you can hold the bear," she told jenny, handing her the 'comfort teddy-bear'.

"Thank you," jenny said, clutching the bear to her chest. She really didn't need the bear for an ear piercing. Having had serious 'clit' piercings before, and other deep body piercings, ears were nothing to her, but her pain-slut status was for Sir Robert alone, so she enjoyed playing the soft 'girl' role in public.

Having signed the consent form, jenny sat patiently petting the teddy-bear while the saleswoman bustled about swabbing her with disinfectant and loading the stud into the piercing 'gun.'

"Ok, honey, here we go, just a little zap on three: one, two, three."

The sound of the 'gun' was more disconcerting than the tiny stab of pain it gave.

After the process was repeated on the other ear, jenny traded the stuffed bear for a hand mirror to examine her new piercings. She was mildly disappointed to see the standard thick stainless steel piercing studs in place, but said nothing, merely 'thank you,' exchanging the mirror for the superfluous sheet of 'after-care' instructions.

Sir Robert found them a table in the Food Court, and soon returned with lunch. As they ate, He showed jenny the earrings He had bought, two small, thick rings connected by stout chain, all stainless steel.

Jenny began to see the possiblilties, but He clarified it, "One ring goes in the new piercing, the other in your old one with the chain dangling and connecting them. That way, I can connect them easily to nipple or clit clamps, hang weights on them, thread the strap for a gag through them, or use them to restrain your head in a bondage position if I want to."

The prospects excited her, and jenny thanked Him for His foresight and wisdom.

Returning to the car, she smiled happily at the gawkers eyeing her punished legs.

On the way home, He stopped at a drug store and ordered her to go in alone and buy condoms and tampons. Only a couple of days ago, the task would have paralyzed her with fear, remaining a fantasy. Now it seemed perfectly normal for a woman to be following her Master's orders without question.

The drive home passed in small talk, but His hand continued to stroke the silky nylon of her thighs. At a traffic light, He undid two blouse buttons so He could pinch her nipples through the bra.

Pulling into the driveway, she reached to button up, but He stopped her. Jenny dutifully started for the front door, hoping none of the neighbors spotted her too visible black bra. The man next door called out a greeting to Sir Robert, and they both instinctively turned to face him. While he didn't say anything about Sir Robert's newest slut, he did have a thorough look at jenny and her charms. Her embarrassment was compounded as Master introduced her as "my friend, jenny," causing her to maintain eye contact, and speak to the man. The bruises and welts on her thighs, and opened blouse screamed 'slutty-bitch.'

She was relieved when they got inside finally and the door closed behind them. Master gave her specific orders for a low alum-water douche and change of clothes for her next training session. The reality of living her fantasy with Sir Robert was so intoxicating, she hardly heard herself agreeing to everything.

As she douched, dressed and touched up her whore's makeup, jenny was thinking about the depth of her commitment and submission to Sir Robert. Somewhere between blusher and lipstick, she realized her heart had made the decision long ago, but now her mind was ready to accept it. Before presenting herself to Master in the living room, she rooted through her suitcase for a couple of items, and holding them behind her back, nervously walked back down the hall to her destiny.

Sinking to her knees at His feet, she offered the handcuffs and ball gag with outstretched hands.

"Master, this slut wants to be Yours completely, not holding anything back. I want to submit to You totally, regardless of what You wish to do to me, I am Yours. For as long as You'll have me. I'll do anything You want, I'll be anything you want. You can tie me down, restrain me in chains, anything. Please gag me so I can take whatever pain You choose for me. I don't want any 'safe-word', or even a 'safe-gesture'. This pain-slut humbly begs to suffer for Your pleasure. I only want to serve You in every way possible. This bitch only regrets she has two holes instead of three to serve You." The torrent of words rushed onward, "But You won't be sorry, Master, really. I'll suck, fuck, cook, clean, be the perfect sex slave of Your dreams. I'll submit to anything to make Your fantasies come true," jenny's voice softened and slowed, "I am Your slut-slave. I want no limits short of death, Master. I accept and willingly submit to anything You wish."

"Are you absolutely certain about this, jenny? You know some of my fantasies already, but I have others that are even more extreme. I may want to have you tattooed, branded, pierced. You know I'll torture you to tears and beyond. I may even decide to whore you out. Are you sure this is what you want? Once we begin, there's no turning back."

"Y-y-yes Master," jenny stammered. "Let me bathe Your Cock with my tears, excite You with my screams. As Your bitch, I will be honored to wear any markings, brands, tattoos or piercings You wish, and would be eager and proud to whore on Your command, Sir."

"I WILL break you. You know that, don't you?" He said, looking deep into her eyes.

With a quiver in her voice, jenny lowered her head and whispered, "Yes, Master. I want to be broken byYou. It's the only way I can give my entire being toYou. I know it will hurt more than I can stand, so..." She silently offered up the handcuffs and gag.

"Excellent," was all He said as the gag was pushed deep between her jaws and buckled tight.

Her wrists were cuffed in front, then hooked to her collar behind her head.

As the clamps were roughly snapped on her nipples, she groaned deeply behind the gag. Taking a leash from His pocket, He hooked it to the clamps' connecting chain and dragged her to her feet.

Her arms were useless for balance as she tottered on her high heels behind Him. Thankfully He let her take her time carefully negotiating the cellar steps.

Once inside the dungeon, she nearly came at the sound of the heavy bolt latching the door. Her shivering wasn't temperature related as Master led her to the whipping post. The cuffs were unhooked from her collar and reattached to a chained hook swaying overhead. Reaching over her shoulders, He took the chain connecting the clover clamps in both hands and yanked upward hard enough to pull the clamps off. Jenny squealed with the sudden pain and rose on her tiptoes. Not waiting for her to settle down, He attached chains to her hoop earrings, then threaded them through large eye-bolts on each side of the whipping post. Next, wicked looking clamps with toothed jaws were attached. Jerking one of the chains pulled jenny close to the post. She moaned as the pain from the clamp coursed through her breast. Repeating the procedure on the other side, jenny was held against the post by the nipple clamps attached to her earrings. Any movement hurt both places instantly. Her nose was pressed against the wood to unsuccessfully relieve the agony of the discipline.