Jenny's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread," was all He said.

Obediently, she moved her feet farther apart. Sounds of anguish began escaping as her shoulders, ears and nipples took the strain.

"Keep going, bitch."

The wider she spread, the lower she went. The chains attaching her to the ceiling and the whipping post wouldn't stretch, so her flesh did.

When she was open enough, a spreader bar was strapped to her ankles. She was so wide that she could only barely keep balancing in the heels, but knew the spreader and chains would keep her upright.

"You're absolutely certain you want this? Once I begin, there'll be no mercy until I've broken you, slut."

Slowly and carefully, jenny bobbed her head in consent and began steeling herself for the whipping of a lifetime.

An inflatable plug smeared thick with pepper paste was thrust harshly into her anus. Flexed her legs, jenny tried unsuccessfully to spread even wider to relieve the burning sensation in her ass. As bad as it was, the effect became magnified as Sir Robert began inflating the plug. Methodically He counted each full compression of the inflator bulb. Not only did it feel like she had a basketball growing inside there, but as it swelled, it kept the pepper paste in contact with her insides as it grew. Her moans were continuous by the time He reached '20', and closed the valve, removing the hose and inflator.

Vainly trying to relieve the awful pressure, jenny instinctively flexed her legs and bent her knees, taking as much pain on her ear lobes and nipples as she could.

Sir Robert began with the wooden paddle, covering her ass and as much of her thighs as He could reach. Each impact jolted her as she fought to remain motionless to spare her poor ears and nipples. As He paddled her, he described the increasing rosy hue, and the distinctive angry red spots caused by the paddle's holes. Jenny knew those spots would be a near solid sheet of bruises by morning. For variety, a couple of upward strokes to her crotch literally lifted her off her feet. Each time, her scream began even before her heels came back to earth.

He beat her at a steady pace and didn't break rhythm even when He changed to a marking whip of lamp cord. This laid a pattern of red stripes and had the added torment of wrapping around her thighs and calves to reach hidden places. Surveying His artistry, He took a short break, removed the sobbing slut's gag, and tenderly gave her a drink of water.

"Have you had enough, bitch? Do you want me to stop?"

Sobbing convulsively, jenny replied, "O-o-oh please, M-Master, give Your slut everything. D-Don't st-stop. Break me. Let me prove my complete submission to You."

Gagging her once again, He selected a cock-shaped gag so thick jenny could barely open wide enough to take it. The increased strain to her jaw was immediate.

This time Sir Robert selected His favorite whip, a length of heavy-duty extension cord nearly half an inch in diameter. Its weight was felt as each lash thudded into the hapless slut's ass and thighs. Jenny's ass had been worked over to the point that even this unyielding length of wire barely hurt on the surface, instead, it bruised deep within.

Only the ankle restraints kept the screaming slut from literally jumping out of the high heels when Master Robert began laying frightful parallel bruise tracks on the back of her thighs. The thick jaw-stretcher barely controlled her full-throated screams as she endured the frightful pounding of her tender inner thighs. She had shed so many tears in proving her submission today, but this was what she had dreamed of for so long, a Master to break her. But even in her darkest fantasies, jenny never realized the levels of pain involved. As the whip Master Robert had named his "Black Snake" drove the pain deep into her legs, jenny began begging Him to stop, even for a second or two so she could catch her breath. But of course, the thick gag rendered her begging meaningless and the beating continued.

Master Robert changed whips a couple more times, each one inflicting its own flavor of fresh torment. Jenny finally couldn't stop herself from groveling and screaming for mercy, even though she knew the gag stifled the words. .

She knew she had reached the full depth of suffering, that Master Robert had fulfilled her dream fantasy and broken her. He knew His craft well and watched for the tell-tale signs: the proud head bowed, the quivering legs, no movement to escape the whip's kiss, the steady sobbing and mewling rather than specific screams. This would be the session of a lifetime for His slut. Judging the goal achieved, He picked up the thin leather bootlace cat and gave her a dozen full lashes upward to the crotch. Then the fiberglass switch raised yet six more welts across the back of each thigh. Truly broken, jenny didn't even shriek under the cane. Her fantasy had been fulfilled. She was a broken slut, desiring only to serve Master Robert's cock with her mouth and cunt, and suffer any torture He chose.

Master Robert watched the sobbing bitch while sipping a cold beer. When He finished, He set about unhooking her restraints from the various chains. Making no move to remove the ankle spreader, the gag or butt plug, He let her moan and writhe on the floor until she cried the immediate pain of the flogging out of her system. She would carry the residual effects on her body for weeks. The memory would last forever. Opening the valve to deflate the plug inside her, He helped jenny to her feet. The spreader bar only permitted literally two inch steps as Master Robert patiently guided her to the table and helped her up onto it. Only after her wrists were secured over her head did He remove the spreader bar. Her relief was very short-lived as gynecologists' stirrups were swiveled up and her feet strapped into place, high heels and all.

When she was totally secured, the gag was removed. Jenny gratefully flexed her jaw a few times before even attempting speech.

Her tears now were of gratitude, love, and submission. "T-thank y-you Master," jenny blubbered. "Oh Sir Robert i didn't think that anyone could ever break this pain-slut, but You have truly Mastered me. Please, oh please, Sir, let this bitch serve as Your slave for life."

"You are the most amazing slut I've ever had, jenny, He smiled. "Yes indeed, you are a keeper. We can discuss the details of your slavery later. Now, I've got a well-whipped whore to fuck."

Raising her head, she watched Him calmly unroll a condom the length of His stiff cock and liberally coat it with more of the dreaded liniment. Standing between her spread legs, He gripped the plug in her 'cunt' and roughly jerked it out. Jenny squealed in mid-gasp as He shoved hard, replacing the plug with His erection in one quick motion. Mauling her tortured breasts, He thrust fast. Nearing the end, His hands slid to her whip-scarred hips and holding her tightly, drove harder and deeper until with a shout, He came. Falling forward, His full weight collapsed onto her breasts and belly, breathing like a steam engine until He caught His breath.

The friction and pounding to her prostate, her G-spot, gave jenny an orgasm as well. Oh how she wished she could wrap her stockinged legs around her Master, to hold Him tight and closer to her racing heart.

When at last He stood up and pulled out, her moaning sigh was one of contentment and love. She had found her Master, the man who now had her undying love forever.