Jenny's Kinky Desires Ch. 02

Story Info
Little Jenny turns into a humiliation sex doll.
4.9k words
4.52
91.2k
55

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MiloXarts
MiloXarts
275 Followers

© by MiloXarts 2012

===================================

Dear Reader, thank you for following the story of Jenny! Thank you as well for all the comments I've got for this and all the previous parts!

And last but not least, many thanks to WarEagle for editing and proofreading of this story!

===================================

My experience with Sandra changed my mind forever. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her beauty, her appearance... everything made her the only person I would submit myself to. I was an attractive young woman but felt inferior to her. It was exactly the right feeling I needed. This alone was somehow enough to feel humiliated, to degrade myself further, and made me crawl to her feet.
I loved those days when I did not have to get up too early from bed and rush to attend a lecture. I laid in my bed, and my kinky mind evolved new fantasies... I was wet and absolutely horny. My pussy (or better cunt, as Sandra used to call it) was creaming. I even soaked the sheet. I also laid there with spread knees and rubbed my pussy gently thinking about different kinky ideas. I wanted to use my camera again, but this time it should be video footage.
The previous day the tripod I had ordered online had been delivered, and I could place the digital camera more precisely in my room. So I set the tripod across the room from the mirror of my closet's door, so the camera has a good point of view for the movie. I took out two of the most gigantic rubber dildos in my panty drawer toy box. Both of them were equipped with suction cups. I placed one of them on the mirror, and the second was designated for my asshole.
As everything was ready, I took my pajama off and, stark naked, pressed the record button.
"Hi! I am Jenny, I am 21 years old, and I am a fuck slut," I began. "I will show you today how a slut like me has to suck a cock... I will choke and gag on it while humping the second dildo, stuffing it up my tight ass," then I showed the massive dildo to the camera. "Finally I will try to cum deepthroating this large thing on the mirror," I explained to the camera.

I knelt and lubed both rubber dicks. Then worked my fingers to stretch my asshole wide enough to force the black dildo in. With my left hand, I stroked my hard clit while the cold, emotionless eye of the camera recorded everything.
After a few minutes, I forced the massive thing inside my ass and began to hump it, rubbing my moisten pussy at the same time.
I was hot. Randy like a bitch in heat I looked into the camera through the mirror reflection. I opened my mouth and started to suck the attached dildo... With every move, I tried to get it deeper -- in both holes. One dildo disappeared almost entirely in my ass and the same I decided to do with my mouth. I still was not good enough. After several tries, the tears welled up in my eyes, and a lot of saliva ran down my chin and tits. I tried hard to swallow the dick as far as I could. I wanted someday to be able to make it disappear entirely in my mouth, all 12 inches. But meanwhile, I almost puked a few times, forcing it deeper and deeper... Slowly I felt an orgasm coming.
"Aaah, mmmh, oooh," I gasped and grunted with the dildo stuffing my mouth.
While the rubber cocks were forced into my ass and mouth, I desperately stroked my pussy to cum. I was almost there, only a few strokes away from the peak! My body responded with tension and spasms as I looked at myself in the mirror. And My face was red while tears ran down my cheeks. My eyes were red, and my mouth was wet from all this saliva running out. I looked so ridiculous and stupid... The thoughts, the mirror reflection, the imagination... I started to cum. A huge orgasm flooded my thighs, my pussy, and then my whole body. My mind whirled. Still holding the rubber cock in my mouth, I put my hands on the mirror and arched my back...I got almost the whole dildo in my mouth, while the second still drilled my asshole. It took several seconds, or minutes... I had no idea. The time seemed to have stopped. In the end, completely exhausted, I fell on the carpet and laid there without moving, absolutely overwhelmed by all those ecstasies and other weird feelings...
Not until after few minutes did I realize that one dildo still plugged my anus. I pulled it out slowly and touched my widely stretched hole. I loved this feeling, so I dipped my sticky fingers in my ass. It made me aroused again, but I had to stop. As I started to get up, I realized that I left a huge wet spot on the carpet. "Oh, God! Did I urinate? Did I piss myself while having an orgasm?" I got back to my knees and smelled the spot; it was urine. "You are such a dirty little whore, Jenny!" I said to my mirror reflection and left the room to get a shower.
I put a bathrobe on and went downstairs to eat something and have some coffee.
"Hi, darling!" I heard my mother say. "Sandra prepared for us a great breakfast with fresh strawberries and honey melons," she said excitedly. She was absolutely enthusiastic about Sandra and her skills. Sandra was diligent, kind, beautiful, and obviously learned quickly how to push my mother's buttons. And of course, she knew how I have to be treated...
I poured a cup of fresh hot coffee and took a seat. Tasty rolls, croissants, confiture, and fresh fruits, everything looked delicious.
"Your father called today, and he has to stay in Tokyo for a few more weeks, so I have to manage all this alone again," she said disappointed. "My father and his government job," thought audibly.
"However, Jenny, how about your dancing lessons with Sandra?"
"Well... We haven't started yet, but I think we will very soon..."
"That's great, I am glad to see that you like her too. She is a lovely girl, and so eager and disciplined."
"My parents have always been rigorous," I suddenly heard Sandra answering. "I had to follow their orders, or I had to be punished."
"Really?" asked my mother, wondering. I was, of course, questioning as well. She didn't seem to be ashamed, as she talked about it so openly. Not a bit.
"Yes, I have been spanked many times, by my mother mostly."
We both looked at her with big eyes. I couldn't hide my excitement. I imagined beautiful Sandra with her bare bottom, laying over a chair's back, and it made my pussy wet again.
"On the bare bottom?" I asked before I realized I shouldn't ask such things. Even my mother looked at me in disapproval.
Sandra smiled and looked directly into my eyes. "Of course, on my bare bottom. Always. My mother told me that humiliation is far more effective than pain in terms of punishment methods," I blushed a deep red.
"Well, Jenny hasn't been spanked, but as we see, she is a little bit spoiled now," I heard my mother say smiling. Sandra smiled, too, and this made me feel embarrassed and wetter between my thighs.
"We will have some dance lessons with Jenny, and I am sure at least there I can teach her some discipline," said Sandra without hesitation, and my mother openly agreed with her. It shocked me a little bit. I felt humiliated and aroused at the same time.
"By the way, I would appreciate it if Jenny had some new shoes and dresses for our dance lessons, would you agree?"
"Oh, of course, Sandra," my mother agreed, "Go shopping. Jenny has a credit card with sufficient funds," she laughed. "Meanwhile, I will take a shower and get ready to meet with my friends at the club." She got up and went to the garden with her coffee cup.
Then Sandra and I were alone.
"I don't like this bathrobe, Jenny. Haven't you got something sexier, like a baby-doll nightie?"
"Umm, I'm sorry, I haven't," I answered ashamed.
"It's not an excuse, Jenny! You are a slut, aren't you?" asked she rhetorically," and you should act like one, understood?"
"I... I am not sure," I answered, confused.
"Of course not, you're blonde after all," she humiliated me. "I mean you should start to act sluttier. Sluts sleep naked or wear only baby-doll nighties, without panties. They even walk like this in the morning, around the house. Because they crave the attention of their man or mistress, in your case. Don't they?"
"Yes, Mistress... I understand," I stood there ashamed. Nevertheless, I looked in her eyes. Then I opened my bathrobe, looked nervously in the direction my mother left the house, and let the kimono fall to the floor. I stood there in front of her stark naked.
"That's much better, Jenny slut! Nevertheless, you deserve punishment. Have you got a hairbrush?"
"Yes, Mistress," I answered.
"Please get it then and prepare yourself for a spanking. We will start with a dozen smacks, as long as you assume a more humiliating position than just on your belly. Otherwise, I will have to double the amount. Understand?"
"Yes, Mistress," I repeated almost mindless, absolutely overwhelmed by this situation.
"Good! Go then, and I will follow in a few minutes..."
"Sandra, but my mother..." I tried to explain but didn't get a chance. Sandra took a seat and pulled me quickly over her knees…

"WHACK!"
"WHACK!"
"WHACK!"
"WHACK!"
"WHACK!"
"WHACK!"
"WHACK!"

One hit after another landed on my bare bottom, causing enormous pain, pain mixed with humiliation and thus sexual arousal.
She released me then and looked at me.
"Will you obey now, or should I take you naked into the garden?"
"Would she dare? Would she do it?" I wasn't sure, but I didn't want to challenge it.
I went upstairs to my bathroom and looked for my hairbrush. Then I remembered that my mother owned an old wooden one. I went back downstairs to my mother's bathroom and found it. I cradled it in my hands, "yes Jenny, that's the right one for your nasty behavior," I thought myself and went back to my room.
I didn't know which position I should assume. What would be humiliating enough? Then I remembered one picture from the Internet, where a girl laid on her back with her legs in the air waiting for spanking. The subtitle of the image was called "the diaper position." I prepared myself the same way. I laid on my bed on my back, with my legs in the air, the wooden hairbrush laying next to me, and I waited for Sandra to come. I was immensely aroused. I couldn't resist and put my hand between my legs and started to touch myself gently.
"I like your kinky attitude, you little horny slut!" Sandra's voice interrupted my thoughts, "and it's a nice hairbrush, so heavy." She smiled. "We don't have much time. Your mother is taking a bath now so we have to hurry," she caressed the hairbrush in her hand. "Ok, now hold your knees apart with your hands and pull them towards you. I want your bottom being fully exposed," she grinned.
I felt very humiliated in this position. My private parts were exposed.
"Look at you, Jenny, you are pretty wet again, aren't you?"
"Yes, mistress."
"It's such a distinctive look... This position will be named the 'diaper position'. I will smack your ass a dozen times, and you are supposed to hold your legs with your hands. If you let go, I will start from the beginning again. The same will be applied for any position change, so avoid it, understood?"
"Yes, mistress," I answered.
"Ok, here we go...", she said, and the first blow landed on my ass cheeks.

"WHACK!"
"Ooooh!"
"WHACK!"
"Oh, ohm!"
"WHACK!"
"WHACK!"
"WHACK!"

Each blow was severe, and it hurt like hell. Tears welled up in my eyes again. I grabbed my legs and held them with all my strength. A few more fast and heavy blows landed on my poor bottom until Sandra eventually stopped.
Afterward, I was allowed to put my legs down on my bed and felt how my ass cheeks burned.
"This was only one dozen, darling. If you obey, I will spare the hairbrush," she told me with a devilish smile. "Please get up and prepare yourself for shopping. We will leave in 30 minutes. Please don't make me wait for you." I understood the warning too well.
I got up and followed her quickly.
"Sandra... I mean Mistress... Is there something special you expect me to wear?" Sandra walked close to me, looked into my eyes and kissed me with such wild passion that it took my breath away.
"I love how you are so obedient my little slut," she whispered into my ear. "Put something sexy on, and push it a little bit more than you would usually do, so you will keep this nasty feeling as we walk around. Your makeup and hair should be a little bit more styled from now on, too. You should still feel comfortable, but slutty at the same time. Get going!" she patted me on my bare ass, and I rushed to the bathroom.
Almost half an hour later I went downstairs in my new appearance.
My mother must have left already. I couldn't see or hear her anywhere. Sandra came over to me and smiled.
"You look great and very sexy!" I appreciated her compliments and see in her eyes; she meant it honestly.
I did my hair into a high ponytail, my makeup was more a party style, and I put some red, shiny lip-gloss on my lips. I wore a short, tapered summer dress in light-pink color. It was quite revealing and looked very sexy, especially in connection with my high-heeled sandals in matching color.
"Nice purse!" Remarked Sandra looking at my pink 'Hello Kitty' purse.
"I like it too," I giggled.
To impress her, I took out a pink rubber anal plug out of my purse and showed to her.
"Should I put in, Mistress?"
"I would love it!"
Looking into her eyes, I grabbed the hem of my dress and lifted it high above my hips. Then I slid my panties down to my thighs. I licked the plug before I finally forced it into my anus. After plugging my ass, I pulled my panties up and smoothed my dress, smiled, and was ready to leave.
"If we are outside you can call me Sandra of course," she said with a warm smile.
"But I can call you Mistress too, can't I?"
"I would love it, especially if you say it in front of others," she answered with this devilish look in her eyes I loved so much.
"What else would you love while we are talking about public places?" I felt the arousal flooding my body again.
"I guess... there is nothing more arousing for me than seeing you humiliating yourself in front of others," she whispered almost. I could feel how electrifying this situation was. I could bet she felt the same, as we left the house.
The shopping trip was delightful. We laughed a lot, but I still felt the arousal and the tension between us.
After we purchased some regular dresses and shoes, Sandra introduced me to a shop I didn't think it existed in this mall. Everything there seemed to be made for sluts. Short dresses, neon-pink dresses, plateau-sandals and all stuff like that. I imagined myself in one such outfit, and it aroused me very much. I questioned myself, "how would it make me feel having one of these dresses on? Would I feel really slutty?"
"Can I help you?" a young blonde, in a short pink dress asked me.
"She wants to try some of your hottest dresses and high-heels," Sandra answered before I opened my mouth.
"What is your size, ma'am?" came the next question for the blonde girl. Calling me "ma'am" wasn't right. It made me feel old, and besides, I wanted to look like a slut, not a ma'am...
"Oh, please just call me Jenny, and I usually wear 'small' but for sexy dresses' x-small,'" I looked into Sandra's eyes while I said these words. It was this little wink into her direction, "yes, I want to."
"Fine, Jenny. My name is Amber, and I will look for some hot stuff for you," she smirked, understanding. If she got it, then Sandra did too, I was sure.
"If you have it, we would also like to have 'Hello Kitty' panties for my sexy girl here," I heard Sandra saying to Amber.
"Or 'Barbie' if available?" I added, and Sandra grinned at me again. These small humiliation kicks were very arousing.
"Sure, we also have some sexy 'Barbie' panties in pink if you like,"
"How lovely!" Sandra looked at me and understood my intention. My panties were soaking wet already.
Finally, the blonde clerk collected a pile of different dresses, some t-shirt, skirts and a lot of panties.
"Ok, little girl, just try them on!" commended Sandra.
"All of them?"
"Sure, we want to choose the most slutty ones, don't we?" she answered, and the blonde clerk chuckled hearing it.
I chose a changing cubicle and wanted to pull the curtain to hide behind, as my Mistress stopped me.
"That's not necessary, Jenny, we are all girls here!"
I blushed deep red but didn't protest. In the presence of both girls seeing me, I removed my dress.
"Panties too, Jenny!"
"But if she puts them on, you have to buy it," said the blond clerk nicely.
I blushed deep red, stripped my panties down, and at this moment Sandra reached out her hand wanting me to hand them to her. I did it without hesitation. Standing next to the clerk, she inspected the inner lining of my panties.
"She soaked her panties anyway and needs a new one, you see," telling it, she showed the wet panties to the blonde girl, humiliating me beyond my imagination. I felt my cheeks burning with shame while standing there, and waited. Sandra looked at my naked body.
"You are so sexy when you get humiliated like this," she laughed.
The blonde clerk chuckled again, which made it even more embarrassing. But the more uncomfortable it was, the more arousing I felt. "God, I am such a stupid slut!" I thought again.
My Mistress handed me a new pair of fresh panties. White, with a bright pink 'Barbie' logo on the bottom…
During the next several minutes, I tried several dresses and skirts. Sandra chose some pieces and put them on the pile. The last one was short 'Hello Kitty' pleated jeans skirt and I tried it on. It was very, very short. By far the most revealing thing I have tried on. I looked at myself in the mirror. The hem of the skirt was maybe one inch below my ass cheeks. In front was embroidered a small 'Hello Kitty' .
"Great! I want you to keep it on now. Here's a matching top," Sandra said, handing me a white sleeveless top with the 'Hello Kitty' logo on it. Lastly, I was given a pair of plateau-sandals on, with 6" heels. I put them on and left the cubicle, taking a few steps. I could make only tiny steps. I have never worn shoes like this.
Anyhow, they made me look taller, and my legs looked long and sexy in the mirror. I couldn't hide my excitement about the look. Although, I did worry about my 'new look' in this very public place. Anyway, I had to have the courage to show off my new appearance.
I paid the bill, and we left the shop. We walked the first few yards, and I could feel the glances at my body. Men and women looked at me. I felt both embarrassed and excited.
"I have to watch my steps and be careful not to show my panties to everyone," I smiled a little bit nervously.
"Honey, every man around waits exactly for this chance. You are a hot slut, so do not disappoint them." Sandra's words made me blush again.
"The last stop today is a visit to 'Ernesto Styling.' I know him and his hairdressers. They will style your hair a little bit.
"My hair? What's wrong with it?" I wondered.
"Nothing, darling. I think you could get a more suitable style. That's all."
"Will we get an appointment right now?"
"I will figure it out," she grinned, and we went over to the hairdresser.
As we walked, I felt my skirt work its way higher, and I felt my ass hanging out slightly. Every now and then we heard whistles, and I knew it wasn't because of Sandra. But there was more. On our way, we had to use a stairway, and I blushed a little again. I wasn't sure anymore if I felt ashamed or just really aroused and overwhelmed by all this attention and feelings... However, I gathered all my courage and walked upstairs, being fully aware that everyone behind me has a good view at my bottom. Sandra looked back and sent me this knowing smile. I didn't dare to look back.
As we arrived at 'Ernesto's', I could feel my panties were wet again. The hairdresser's place looked more like a beauty salon. Some attractive girls worked there, but also a few handsome guys. I hoped they were not gay.

MiloXarts
MiloXarts
275 Followers
12