Jenny's Kinky Desires Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She introduced me to Ernesto, the boss, and we had a little small talk. Ernesto glanced at me a few times and even flirted a little, and I knew he wasn't gay. He was a handsome man, with this Latino touch and athletic body. I liked him.
After waiting a few minutes, I sat in front of a mirror, and the boss himself was going to style my hair. I agreed and let him do his job.
Meanwhile, a nice girl named Silvia worked on my nails.
I caught Ernesto glancing under my skirt frequently, but I decided to grant him this. I even spread my legs further to make it easier. It was funny. A little while later another girl turned my chair and started to pluck my eyebrows. Then she applied new makeup, using eye shadow and the like.
As they allowed me to survey myself in the mirror, I could hardly recognize myself. My hair was shiny, done with some extensions and bleach-blonde color and bangs cut evenly above my eyebrows. My eyebrows themselves were plucked to thin lines. My lips were red and glossy. I looked like a living Barbie doll. My skin looked so unnaturally soft and the makeup so... beautiful...
Sandra came behind me too.
"You look delicious my little slut," she whispered into my ear," you look so sexy!"
"Don't you think I look a little bit stupid made up like this?"
She placed her hands on my hips and kissed me gently on my neck, still looking into my eyes in the mirror reflection.
"Sweetie, you are blonde, and blondes are supposed to be stupid, aren't they?"
I loved her humiliating me like this.
"Yes," I answered obediently.
"Look at you, Jenny, what do you see?" She still whispered into my ear. The time seemed to have stopped again, and I enjoyed her kisses. I knew what she expected me to answer.
"I see a stupid blonde."
"Yes, a stupid blonde slut. And do you know what stupid sluts like you are good for? They are good for being fucked, sucking cocks, licking pussies, and being fed with sperm. Do you agree with me?"
"Yes, Mistress," I obediently agreed.
"Now I want you to go to Ernesto's office and suck him off. And I want you to make it the best blowjob you can, understood?"
"Yes, Mistress," I answered.
"And Jenny, I want you to do it in the most degrading way. Do you understand me?"
"Of course Mistress."
"Great. When you are finished, I will wait for you in the coffee shop over there," she pointed at a shop diagonally opposite.
There I was. Only a short while ago I was just a normal girl with some dirty fantasies. And now I looked like a wanton slut and was quickly becoming one. And if it wasn't humiliating enough I was about to turn myself into a stupid bimbo.
Nevertheless, what was worst, all this made me wet, absolutely wet, and immensely aroused. I turned and went straight into the office room. I stood there in front of the door, and my heart was beating fast. I went in. To my surprise, Ernesto wasn't alone. He sat on a chair opposite a friend of his, and they talked. I took a few steps toward him, unzipping my skirt and taking it off as I approached him. Then I put my fingers under the waistband of my 'Barbie' panties and slipped it down to my ankles.
"May I suck you off, Mister?"
He laughed surprised, "Sure, we both would like that", as he pointed to his friend.
"Of course, Mister," I giggled like a dumb blonde and got to all fours in front of him. I unzipped his zipper revealing his dick. I started to eagerly suck it, with every move deeper, starting to choke on it.
I was aware of the view I presented to the second guy behind me. He had a perfect look at my cunt and the anal plug in my ass. He moved over to me, and I felt the anal plug being taken out. Seconds later, I felt his cock sliding inside my well-stretched ass. While I sucked Ernesto, this guy fucked me hard from behind. After a few minutes, Ernesto pulled out of my mouth and stood in front of me.
"Open your mouth, slut!" I heard him say and I followed his command.
He shot his load in my mouth and on my face. One spurt after another landed across my face and in my mouth. But I didn't care, as the other guy started to pump his hot cum inside my ass. I didn't come but wished so bad...
I got up exhausted a little bit.
"May I use your restroom?" I asked.
"Sure baby, the right door," he showed me the direction, and I went over.
I surveyed my face in the mirror. A mix of saliva and cum covered my lips and chin. I also had some cum on my cheeks and even in my hair. Besides this, my mascara was slightly smudged. I probed between my legs and felt how wet I had become. Sperm was very visible on my face. I didn't wipe it off.
"It will be a humiliating lesson," I thought to myself and went back to Ernesto's office like that. The guys looked and chuckled a bit seeing me covered in cum, but didn't say anything.
"May we keep this souvenir," asked Ernesto holding my panties and the pink anal plug in his hands.
"Of course, Mister," I answered giggling again. I put my skirt back on, blew a kiss, and left the office.
I met two of the girls on my way back through the beauty salon, and they giggled seeing my cum covered face.
"What a slut," I heard one of them say behind my back, and both of them laughed. This sweet taste of humiliation...
I went over to the coffee shop and met Sandra again. She sat on a table with a few bags around her. She looked at me and grinned.
"Is that what I think it is on your face?" She said aloud, and two guys from the other table turned to see me.
"Yes," I laughed nervously.
"And is that sperm running down your leg?" She asked me again, and then I realized that my ass was leaking sperm and it had been running down my leg. The guys still looked at me, amused. I felt my face reddening and burning in shame.
"Yes, Mistress," I answered aloud. She laughed at me.
"Does that mean you are not wearing panties under that short skirt?"
"Yes, Mistress."
"Yes, what?"
"No... I mean, yes... I am not wearing panties under my skirt now, Mistress," I answered degrading myself in front of her and two other guys. Anyway, I recognized a bulge in the jeans of one of them and it satisfied me. I made them hot.
"She is a little bit stupid and very forgetful," said Sandra to the guys and they grinned looking at me.

Then we left the shop and were on the way to my car. I felt thousands of glances of people passing us. No wonder, I looked like a slut, and I was one.

"Do you like the attention?" asked my mistress.

"I love it!" I answered, smiling, "I am a dumb blonde after all," we both started to laugh.

"Yes, you are..."

Just before I got into the car, Sandra handed me a small package of tissue, "Put some of them under you ass if you don't want to mess up your expensive banana leather seat," she grinned at me. I smiled back and placed some tissues on the seat.

We left the parking lot and drove back home.

12