Jenny's Kinky Desires Ch. 04

Story Info
Little Jenny turns into a humiliation sex doll.
20k words
4.47
70.2k
78

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MiloXarts
MiloXarts
275 Followers

© MiloXarts 2018

===================================

Dear Reader, thank you for following the story of Jenny! Thank you as well for all the comments I've got for this and all the previous parts!

And last but not least, many thanks to WarEagle for editing and proofreading of this story!

===================================

Chapter 1

"Mmmh," I moaned and opened my eyes. Even in my dreams, my dirty fantasies haunted me and made my body tremble with unfulfilled pleasure. The touch between my wet folds on my swollen clit wasn't a dream though.

Sunbeams flooded my bedroom with light and warmth. I heard a rustling of leaves and the twittering of a bird through the open window. At the same time, I realised Sandra's face looking at me from above. Her hand moved in slow circles, a finger massaging my clit.

"Time to wake up, Sleepyhead," said Sandra, "we have an important appointment today." She withdrew her hand from between my thighs. "You are wet and sticky down there, aren't you?" She smiled and showed me her shiny, sticky fingers. I could smell my dripping arousal.

How many days had passed already? I think four. Four days with daily edging. Some days, more than once. My mind constantly focused only on my sexual need, nothing more. I couldn't think straight, and my body betrayed me. There were moments where I was a desperate wreck. I would fuck anyone and anything.

My imagination became saturated with dirty, humiliating needs, and I also dreamed about humping Sandra's leg in a room full of people as they laughed at me. I would debase myself lower than a dog if she only would let me, at least in my imagination. I had never been so horny. Anything that I could associate with sex made me leaking juices. Even a cucumber while grocery shopping.

"Did you notice what I said or are you dreaming about your wet cunt being stuffed?", Sandra laughed, grinning as if she read my thoughts.

"I am sorry Mistress, I want to cum so badly, please let me... I can't hold it anymore," I begged.

"I will let you when the time arrives," she answered. "Now, get ready. We have to leave soon."

She left the bedroom, and I heard her steps fading as she went downstairs. I got out of bed and saw myself in the mirror. Even in my sleep gown, I looked like a slut. It was pink, semi-transparent with a frilly hem. Of course, it was so short that my pussy was clearly visible underneath as well as the lower part of my bum. Of course, it was Sandra's idea. Panties were not allowed. Anyhow, I would be lying if I said I didn't like it.

Seeing myself like this caused an immediate increase of arousal if it was possible. Over the last several days, maybe weeks, I was constantly in heat. I turned into a real slut. The stainless-steel butt plug with a pink grounded stone stuck in my bum permanently and moved obscenely with each step I made. I felt full, and I learned to love this feeling. Sandra ordered me to wear it always. She told me she wanted me to train my asshole, and week after week, she would increase the size a little bit. It should make me always readily available for anal sex. I was a little bit afraid of Sandra's plans because my little asshole was already stretched out, and I was able to get fucked with a large cock. How far did she want to push me to? I've asked her once about it, and she has told me she would love to have me stretched out so much that I would need a diaper if I wouldn't wear a buttplug. I became instantly rosy-cheeked, and she laughed about my embarrassment.

Under the shower, I had to control myself not to touch my needy cunt. However, I couldn't avoid playing a little bit with the showerhead. The heat between my thighs spread fast over my whole body, and I moaned quietly.

Within two minutes, I edged and had to take the showerhead away from my clit. My stiff nipples hurt, and I trembled desperately.

After taking a few deep breaths, I started to wash my hair and body, trying to not think about orgasming. Eventually, I left the shower, and at the same moment, I recoiled.

Sandra was leaning against the doorframe and looked at me. I don't know how long she has been standing there watching me.

She came closer and to me and put her hand in my wet hair. Gently pulling on it, she made me expose my neck and started to kiss me. I shuddered from her soft, sometimes rough kisses, bites, and touches.

"I love when you bring yourself to the edge -- the more, the better," she whispered, "but when you cum without permission, I will lash your needy cunt with a leather belt ... You will be a good girl, won't you?"

"Oooh, yes, Mistress, I will be a good girl," I answered moaning, nevertheless thinking about how the belt would feel on my wet cunt.

Sandra stopped as unexpectedly as she had begun and gave me a slap on my ass cheek.

"Hurry, we have to leave soon."

The sun heated the streets slowly as we drove along. Sometimes I could see the promenade and folks going to the beach. I saw a few girls, in micro-bikinis, with big tits. They looked like sluts - like me. Obviously, I wasn't the only woman with such a dirty mind.

Cars passed by, people ran busy through the streets. After twenty minutes or so, Sandra parked her VW Beatle Convertible at the roadside.

"Come on," she called me while I tried to read the inscription on the information board placed next to the door. I couldn't read it, though, because the distance was too far. We got out, and the car blinked once, and Sandra approached me. Her dark hair was also bound to a ponytail, but it made her look very strict. Her black, tight dress underscored it.

My blond ponytail with the rest of my outfit, which was an extremely short, frilly, pink dress and stiletto high heels with plush pompoms on top, with heavy makeup added to make me look like an air-headed slut.

The pink frilly dress reached maybe two inches below the lower part of my ass cheeks, and I felt very exposed, even wearing panties (a g-string).

Sometimes I couldn't understand it myself, why I was so incredibly wet and aroused being exposed publicly with so much indignity.

Men looked at me with evident desire in their eyes, while women seem to see me as a total slut. Sometimes with envy in their looks, though. I felt a little bit ashamed, but I enjoyed the attention. The warm breeze made my frilly short hem dance occasionally, likely revealing my panties to onlookers. Once a puff of wind made the hem fly much higher, exposing me completely. The teenage girls chuckled, and the boys looked hungrily, hoping for more.

"There is no modesty for you, my slutty doll. Don't cover it!" Sandra hissed.

"It's embarrassing!" I protested.

"It doesn't matter, let them see," she answered.

The three teenagers, two girls and one boy with a skateboard in his hands, were waiting for someone in front of the kiosk. The girls whispered and chuckled as they saw me walk, while the young, handsome guy measured me with evident desire in his eyes.

Within seconds, under the looks of others, I felt my pussy oozing with juices. My nipples became hard under the thin top of my dress, and I didn't have to look to know that other people would notice it. I was not allowed to wear a bra. I am just a dumb slut, and I deserve it -- I thought to myself.

All of a sudden, a new puff of wind coming across the street blew under my dress and in one second, made my tiny thong and my naked ass entirely visible to everyone on the road. A flush of shame rushed over me, and I intuitively grabbed the hem of the dress and tried to pull it down.

Sandra registered it and turned to me angrily.

I heard giggles and looked to the group of teenagers. A boy joined his friends and also looked over to me. He also must have seen my g-string, and my futile try to cover my modesty. Now all of them watched interestedly at Sandra and me. My Mistress' voice was loud enough for them to hear.

"Didn't I tell you already, there is no modesty for you, you stupid slut?", She slapped my face hard while I froze in shame. Tears appeared in my eyes. The unbearable humiliation I felt in this moment caused my panties to become extremely damp with my juices. What was wrong with me?! I knew I liked to be humiliated by Sandra, but this ... this wasn't anything sexual. She just degraded me so horribly in public, in front of those teenagers and my slutty cunt became wet!

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I heard my pathetic mumble. My left cheek felt hot. I didn't dare look to the group of teens again, but I knew they were witnessing my disgrace.

Sandra noticed my tears running, approached me, unsuspectedly grabbed my ponytail, and pulled my head back. I felt more weak and pathetic than ever, raising to my tiptoes like a rag doll. I heard myself whimper.

"Oh, you are such a stupid little whore," she whispered and put her hand between my thighs.

I wanted to protest, but I failed. While Sandra's fingers pressed through the thin panties between my folds, I felt a considerable orgasm approaching.

"You have no modesty because dumb bimbos like you don't have any, have they?" She hissed.

"No ... Miss..."

I couldn't stand the tension anymore and let go. My face grimaced in an expression of pure lust, mixed with a small twist of shame. My mouth opened. I knew in the same second, how worthless, stupid, and slutty I looked, but these shaming feelings only reinforced only climax. My whole body trembled, and I felt my pussy spasm as my entire body quivered.

And there I stood, in public, with people witnessing my worst humiliation and shame, at the same time having one of the best orgasms I ever had.

I don't know how long this whole scene lasted, but finally, I looked up and saw faces around, staring at me. I heard a few crude comments about what a whore and slut I was and a few chuckles and giggles from the teens and some women. My face burned. My panties were damp and stuck to my bald cunt. Sandra took my hand quickly, which made me feel smaller and dumber than I thought possible as I tripped on my 5" Stilettos one step behind, dragged by her.

As we approached the door, I could see through the blur of my tears the inscription on the information board clearly: 'Ph.D. Med. Akiya Okakura'.

A few seconds later, a buzzer rang out, and we disappeared through the door into a cold corridor to the doctor's office. Everything happened before I could focus on what was around me.

"I didn't know how much you crave public humiliation. I am really impressed, Jenny," chuckled Sandra. "You know what it makes you, don't you?" Sandra asked me as soon as the door closed behind us.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, touching my glowing cheek.

"Yes? And what is that?"

"I am a humiliation slut, Mistress," I answered.

She nodded.

"That was quite a show," she grinned and dragged me behind her to the restroom. Our heels clicked on the tiled floor. "Though, you climaxed without my permission, Jenny, didn't you?"

Standing in front of the mirror, I saw my still hot face and smeared mascara. My nipples were hard and visible under the thin top, and the tingle of my clit didn't disappear.

I looked into Sandra's eyes through the mirror reflection.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered.

"And what does that mean?"

"I must be punished, Mistress," I answered a little bit afraid.

"Well, and what did I tell you, how you would be punished, when you climax without permission?", Sadra looked at me directly now.

"I would get my pussy lashed, Mistress," I answered and felt fear and excitement growing inside me. I couldn't believe how quickly my body responded to my own words.

"I have a pussy, Jenny, and you have a cunt. Get it in your empty head and try again," she required.

"W-when," I started stumbling, "I orgasm without permission, I will get my cunt lashed, Mistress," I answered.

"That's right, Jenny. Though, I can't whip your slutty cunt here. So, I have an idea of how to punish you: Till the end of this day, you will behave like a total air-headed slut, what you indeed are, but today more than ever. You will behave like a bimbo. You will use your high-pitched voice, you will ask for permission to do anything, especially if you have to use a restroom, and you will act futile and clumsy. I want you to also use bimbo language," Sandra noticed my dull expression and chuckled "...I mean, you will start every sentence with 'like,' and if you fail to do something, because of your extreme clumsiness, you will giggle stupidly, apologize and justify yourself saying what a dummy you are. Do you understand me?"

I felt my face reddened immediately. Sandra looked at me and probably thought it was because of shame, but it wasn't shame as much as excitement, causing me to leak out of my moist cunt again.

"Like, yes, Mistress," I answered and tried to use my high-pitched voice.

"You didn't convince me," Sandra shook her head. "When you fail, I will teach you the most painful and humiliating lesson you have ever experienced. Do you understand me, you stupid cunt?" Sandra hissed pronouncing the last words.

"Like, yes, Mistress," I answered again.

"I want to see your obedience. Drop your panties down to your knees!" Sandra ordered me unexpectedly. I glimpsed to the door, knowing that someone might enter the restroom any second and see me humiliated like this. Though, I did it. I tugged my wet panties down to my knees. I flushed with embarrassment as she inspected the creamy crotch. "Turn back to the mirror and look at yourself. Now bent forward, put your hands behind your back and spread your ass cheeks." After saying this, Sandra approached me from behind. I did as ordered and bent slightly over, with my face to the mirror. I saw my red face from a short distance now. Sandra reached between my legs, removed the butt plug slowly from my behind, and put it into the sink. I watched her, as my beautiful Mistress reached into her handbag and eventually pulled another butt plug, also with a pink stone on top, but it was huge. "I wanted to insert it later in your little ass, but as punishment, I will do it now," she explained, and before I tried to protest, the pressure on my sphincter took my breath away.

"Oh, God!" I squealed aloud and felt how the six inches long and two inches in diameter large butt plug slid into my ass. Nevertheless, it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. Maybe because of the giant rubber dicks I sometimes used to insert anally while I masturbated.

Now I felt much fuller. However, this feeling wasn't unpleasant.

Sandra's fingers moved along my slit, while I stood there bent forward, obscenely spreading my ass cheeks.

"You are so wet, you pathetic slut," she teased and humiliated me, "you like being fucked in your ass, don't you?"

"Like, yes, Mistress," I moaned.

Suddenly Sandra pulled her iPhone from the handbag and started recording me. "You look so stupid," she laughed at me: "Look at yourself in the mirror slut and say aloud, using the new rules. I'm Jenny Olson, I am a blond dumb bimbo slut, and I get wet by humiliating myself."

My face became instantly red and hot, and I could not deny that I got off on humiliation -- exactly as Sandra said it.

I did as I was told. Bent over, spreading my ass cheeks, looking directly at my reflection, using the highest little girl voice I could produce, I pronounced the sentence: "Like, I'm Jenny Olson, I am a blond stupid bimbo slut, and I get wet on humiliating myself."

"You remembered," smiled Sandra, "now once again."

"Like, I'm Jenny Olson, I am a blond stupid bimbo slut, and I get wet on humiliating myself," I repeated the sentence.

"Perfect, now we can go to the doctor's office," she told me.

"L-like, m-may I pull my panties back up, Mistress?"

"You may, slut," Sandra grinned, "but remember to behave as I told you."

Dr. Okakura was a handsome man around fifty. He had a lovely smile and a sweet, deep voice.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Da Silva," he shook Sandra's hand. "Did we talk last week on the phone?"

"Nice to meet you too, Dr. Okakura. Yes, I called you last week, and I'm glad you've got time for my friend here and me."

The doctor looked into my eyes.

"And this pretty girl is ...?"

"Jenny," answered Sandra looking at me, expecting. "She is a good girl." She answered and referred to me then: "Aren't you, Jenny?"

I gulped my shame down and curtsied in front of him, lifting my frilly dress a little bit on the sides. Because of the short hem, I had inevitably exposed my panties to the doctor.

"Like, good morning, Doctor," I greeted him, using high pitched voice.

"You are a sexy beauty," said the doctor looking at me.

"Like, thank you," I answered and giggled. Slowly, I slipped into the role of a blond dummy. It was humiliating, of course, but it was also fun, and it made me wet anyway.

"Are you a new porn star or stripper?" asked doctor Okakura.

"She is my girlfriend, and my little sex doll," answered Sandra smiling, surprisingly honest. "She is a little slow, but she is obedient. Mostly at least...," she added, and I felt my face reddening again.

"Oh, I understand. And what is your wish, Miss Da Silva?" asked Dr. Okakura while I was standing aside, knowing that my opinion wouldn't matter. And of course, it didn't. He examined me while talking to Sandra.

"I want some improvements for my girlfriend. But wait, please," said Sandra, and approached me. She ordered me to sit and pulled the Bluetooth earplugs from her handbag.

"It should be a surprise," she whispered into my ear, "I have to talk to Doctor Okakura, so please put these earphones in. I want to surprise you," she smiled. "I recorded something for you, and I want you to learn it, ok?"

"Like, yes, Mistress," I answered, puzzled, appearing like a bimbo.

I took a seat and put the earphones into my ears. Then I pushed the virtual play button and listened to the recording. I was curious about what kind of 'improvements' Sandra wished to my body. I knew that she wanted me to have bigger tits and more impressive pouty lips. The image of this filled me with fear and excitement equally. But I also knew that she planned something to my body that would humiliate me more than looking like a porn star. The doctor glimpsed at me occasionally while talking to Sandra. I could only smile naively, playing the dumb slut I meant to be.

Suddenly I heard Sandra's voice:

"Hi, my little Jenny. This a recording I want you to hear a few times a day until you can sing it perfectly. It's a short mantra song, recorded many times in a loop." It surprised me to hear her voice. "Just listen to it and then try to sing it along with the recording." A short break followed, and then I heard Sandra singing: "1, 2, 3, 4, I'm nothing but a silly whore. 4, 3, 2, 1, Pop my brain, and make me dumb." My face reddened immediately. The song repeated three times, but I still had no courage to sing it aloud. But then I noticed Sandra's grim look over the shoulder of the doctor, and my lips slowly formed the words: "1, 2, 3, 4, I'm nothing but a silly whore. 4, 3, 2, 1, Pop my brain, and make me dumb." I coughed nervously and deeply ashamed and repeated the song once more, this time much louder ... I tried, at least: "1, 2, 3, 4, I'm nothing but a silly whore. 4, 3, 2, 1, Pop my brain, and make me dumb."

While talking to Doctor Okakura, Sandra watched me, and I saw disapproval in her facial expression.

I repeated the song once more, but this time as much louder. As the Doctor turned and faced me grinning, I knew he heard this humiliating song. My face and my ears burned with shame. A short time later, Sandra approached me and took her smartphone and the earplugs back.

"So, Jenny, doctor Okakura will explain to you what happens," she smiled and looked to the doctor.

MiloXarts
MiloXarts
275 Followers