Jenny's Legal Adventure Ch. 3

Story Info
Jenny helps with harassment workshop.
1k words
3.94
42.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers

The room was buzzing with chatter as they entered, but quickly died down as they made their way to the front lectern. Mr. Sutton stepped directly behind the podium; Meenashi and Jenny each took a stool to the side. "Thanks for having us today" he said, gazing confidently around the room. "My name is Jim Sutton, and with me today is my assistant Jenny Richards, and our corporate training officer Meenashi Sato. I am with the firm of Sutton, Marsh and Engal. We represent your company in all legal issues, and have greatly appreciated our relationship with Mr. Barnett over the years."

"The purpose of this workshop is to discuss the issue of sexual harassment in the workplace. I want to first make clear that the timing of this seminar has not been caused by any incidents with your organization! We can't ignore today's business climate, however, with respect to this serious issue. We have seen a rise in the incidence of legal claims and actions of almost 300 per cent over the last ten years alone! Now human behavior has not changed over this time period to cause this. Rather the scrutiny of our behavior as managers from our employees has increased. We hope to safeguard you, as well as your company, from having to confront this issue in a courtroom."

"Now I like to break up my boring presentations with some live examples. I think it really helps drive the point home, when you can see actual case history, and the problems that can occur. One such example came to mind just an hour or so ago" he said, shifting his attention to his helpers. "Meenashi, help Jenny off with her jacket." She slipped off the stool and stepped behind Jenny, helping her out of the coat. She carefully folded it up, and placed it on the front corner of the first desk. "Now I hope you all will agree with me that Jenny is a very beautiful young lady." There was a murmuring of agreement from the room. Jenny could feel her nipples stiffening under her folded arms. "I think I am safe with that statement. What really captured my attention this morning, though, was the fashionable blouse she chose to wear with her outfit. Stand up, and let them see your blouse, Jenny!" Reluctantly, she slipped off the stool, and dropped her arms loosely to her sides. She could see some of the women in the room whispering to each other (no doubt with catty comments!). Her nipples were now at full attention, jutting out prominently through the wispy fabric. The faint outline of her dark aureole was shadowed underneath.

"I would be walking a dangerous tightrope if I commented on how attractive I believed that her lacy camisole was," he continued. He left the podium, and walked up to her side. "I think everyone should recognize though, that if I did this…" Reaching out, he trailed his hand down the front of her blouse, flicking her left nipple as he brushed over it, "I would be crossing over an important line, even if I was simply commenting on the silkiness of her blouse!"

"But Jim, I don't see the problem with complementing her attire!" said one of the men in back.

"Show us what you mean, then Henry," he answered, reading the name off the placard on the desk. He motioned for Henry to join them. The man rose, and worked his way up to Jenny's side.

"I can see how groping would be a problem!" he reached out and grasped her breasts, making no attempt at guile. The room erupted with muffled laughs. "But casually brushing her blouse while commenting on its texture shouldn't be an issue." He relaxed his clutch of her breasts, and began softly stroking the fabric covering her right nipple. She stood mute, totally at a loss as to how she should respond.

"In an actual office setting, you would be placing yourself into a compromised position, totally dependent on the perception of the individuals involved. Ninety-nine times out of a hundred you would be risking a reprisal. Would you be threatened by his actions, Jenny?" He unclipped the microphone from the podium, and held it up to her face, while Henry continued his ministrations. "Well," she cleared her throat, as she found herself having difficulty speaking. "I guess if he innocently brushed against me I wouldn't object, but the intentional rubbing would be a problem," she answered in a soft voice.

"Thank you for your help Henry" said Jim, and the man reluctantly turned away, heading back for his seat. "But don't you think that she is inviting the attention with her style of dress?" asked the lone women in the group, seated in the front row. "Her nipples are plain as day! Its obvious she wants the attention!" Jenny's face turned bright red, as the noise level rose in agreement. "I don't agree at all," said Jim. "I would think it is just a very trendy look. Now on the other hand, I would agree with you if she wearing simply the camisole. Why don't you show them the difference, Jenny!"

She felt all eyes fall on her, as a breathless anticipation seemed to come over the room. You could hear a pin drop, as she slowly began unbuttoning the blouse, turning her back to the group. Meenashi pulled the blouse up from under her skirt, and then helped slip it off her shoulders. She crossed her arms in front of her chest, and turned around to again face the room of onlookers. Meenashi neatly folded up the blouse, crossing over to place it on top of her jacket, before returning to her stool behind Jenny.

Jim covered the microphone with his hand. "Drop your arms," he said in a soft voice, his lips barely moving, maintaining his politicians smile to the room. "NOW it could be argued that she is inviting attention with her attire. The brief camisole draped off her hanging breasts, allowing her bare belly to show above her skirt. The lacy top border of the garment was supported with thin spaghetti straps, falling just over the top of her dark brown aureole. Her thick nipples protruded through the delicate fabric, just under the open weave of the lacy border. The top of her bosom was entirely exposed, a light tracery of fine blue veins showing through her bulging, porcelain white flesh.

To Be Continued...

Capstick
Capstick
291 Followers