Jenny's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt slammed against her, his face contorted, and he grunted forcefully with each impact of his pelvis against hers. "Get ready for it, bitch, here it comes, I'm gonna fill up your fucking slutty little pussy with my cum!" he growled through clenched teeth.

"Oh, God, Matt, oh, God, my pussy!" Jenny begged between moans. She made no move to stop him, though, and her hands continued to aid him, pushing her cunt back against his cock.

Finally, Matt howled, hands tight on Jenny's wide-spread ankles, cock slamming in and out of the helpless schoolgirl's sopping wet pussy. Jenny felt it immediately. A hot rush of juices flooded her cunt. Matt's semen splashed against her cervix, and sloshed inside her steaming box, churning as Matt continued to saw his veiny cock in and out of her. Jenny threw her head back, closed her eyes and moaned. Over and over, Matt's cock twitched and spasmed, and released load after load of hot cum into Jenny's pussy.

Matt kept thrusting, still forcefully, but not as frequently. When he was spent, finally, he withdrew. His softening cock plopped wetly on the teacher's desk. He lowered the girl's ankles until her thighs rested on the table, and then let her little white sneakers dangle off the edge. Her legs were still spread wide, her cunt gaped open, stretched out of shape by the awesome fucking she'd just received, and pearls of white cum glistened on her engorged lips. Matt stepped back.

Jenny's chest heaved. Her full round tits rose and fell rhythmically as she panted, gasping for breath. Her nineteen year old pussy overflowed with the hot sticky cum of her eighteen year old student, and four more boys readied to take their turn.

The girl didn't have much time to recover. She felt two hands grab the pigtails on either side of her head and another set of hands on her ass, rolling her onto her side. She opened her eyes and saw it was Matt holding her head. He was crouched besides the desk, and his eyes were inches from hers. Her mouth hang open as she tried to recover her wind. Matt leaned forward and kissed her passionately. Their tongues intertwined and Jenny moaned as she and the boy who had just fucked her shared a sloppy kiss.

Now he moved back. "That's the kind of fucking a little tease like you gets," he told her, still gripping her hair. "Now, be a good slut and clean my cock," he commanded, standing. He used one hand to feed his shaft, covered with her juices and his, into her open mouth. Jenny took it, bathing Matt's cock with her tongue. She closed her eyes and lavished the thick meat with attention, swirling her tongue around it wetly, sucking their combined juices for Matt's softened cock. She knew as well as he did that she had just been fucked into submission. She would do what they said, and obey their commands. Matt withdrew his cock from Jenny's warm wet mouth, and a single tendril of saliva stretched from her tongue to his tip. "Good girl," Matt complimented, wiped his cock off on her blonde hair, and stepped back.

Immediately the other boys jumped in. Brent rolled her over onto her stomach, flipped her short plaid skirt up over her firm round ass and issued a terse command. "Spread your legs, bitch!" Jenny complied awkwardly, as her sneakers only just touched the floor. Still, she managed to spread her legs, opening herself for Brent. Now her hands gripped the other end of the desk, shoring herself for the coming assault. She looked back over her shoulder, waiting.

Brent ran his hands over Jenny's firm ass, kneading and rubbing her flesh. Then he drew his hand back and slapped it, eliciting a yelp from the young girl. "What a fine ass!" he told her. Brent tugged her panties out of the way and ran his hand along her dripping pussy. Jenny whined, bit her lip, and wiggled her ass at him, wordlessly pleading with him to take his turn with her. Brent produced a guttural laugh, spanking her again, then gripped her cheeks firmly with both hands. He thrust his hips forward, and buried his cock inside Jenny's spread-open cunt. "Oh yeah!" he groaned as his full length impaled the gorgeous young girl spread across his teacher's desk.

Jenny cried out, arching her back and gripping the table's edge. "Oh, God yes!" she howled. Brent grinned and slapped Jenny's ass as he pounded her into the desk. Jenny yelped and her firm tits and blonde pigtails bounced with each thrust. "Please, yes, oh God it's so good, yes!" Jenny moaned delightedly, and tried to spread herself open wider for him, desperate to feel Brent's thick cock as deep inside her wanton cunt as possible. The other boys looked on anxiously, awaiting their turn with the tease.

"You like that, don't you, slut?" Brent demanded, spanking her again. He loved the way her little plaid skirt bounced each time he slapped her ass.

"Uh huh," Jenny managed, pushing herself back against him. She grunted and groaned, relishing each thrust into her wet pussy. "Uh, yeah, come on, give it to me!" she begged. Brent smiled and looked down to stare at Jenny's perfect pink pussy lips parting each time his thick shaft speared the horny little girl.

Brent held her ass down with one hand and clutched for her pretty blonde hair with the other. Still pounding her sloppy pussy, Brent pulled her hair back and leaned forward, bring his mouth level with her ear. "You've got such a hot wet little cunt. I'm going to fuck the hell outta you," he hissed at her. Jenny groaned and thrust herself back against him. Now he pushed her head down to the table and thrust harder, fucking the little blonde savagely.

James stepped forward and took hold of Jenny's hair from Brent. He leaned in close, and looked into her glazed-over, lust-filled eyes. "Are you a good cock-sucker, Jenny?" he asked her demandingly.

Jenny's breath came in short gasped, but she managed a timid "Uh huh" in reply. Truthfully, she was well-known around the frat houses as an expert cock-sucker.

"Good. Then suck me off, bitch," he commanded her, gripping her pigtails one in each hand. He stepped forward and aimed his hard cock towards her mouth. Jenny parted her lips obediently and wrapped her tongue around his thick meat. She supported herself with one hand, and brought the other up to stroke James's hard cock as he thrust it in and out of her wet mouth. Jenny moaned lustily, and lavished James's dick with her tongue, swirling it wetly around the thick shaft. The other boys watched the schoolgirl get fucked from both ends over their teacher's desk, as they stroked their cocks in anticipation.

"Oh, yeah, that's a good little slut!" James groaned, sliding his cock slowly in and out of Jenny's warm wet mouth. The little blonde cocksucker moaned lustily, and looked at him as best she could, anxious to please. James controlled her motions easily with the tight grip he had on her hair.

Brent fucked Jenny steadily. Each impact of his skin against hers echoed throughout the room. "Come on, man, hurry up!" Tony intoned, losing patience. "I want my turn."

"Don't worry, the bitch isn't going anywhere," Brent replied, slapping Jenny's ass. She jumped slightly in reponse to the resounding smack. "You're gonna give it up for all of us, aren't you baby?" Brent asked her, rubbing Jenny's firm ass as he sawed his cock in and out of her wet cunt.

"Mmmm hmmm" Jenny mumbled affirmatively around James's cock. Jenny had already resigned herself to her fate, and was now intent on simply enjoying it. Of course she'd fantasized about just this situation, wondering what it would be like for man after man to have their way with her, fucking her again and again and filling her steaming cunt to overflowing. She'd certainly not expected it to happen today, and not at the hands of her students, but since she already had one load of hot cum in her pussy, what were a few more? She pushed back against Brent as best she could, balanced on the tip-toes of her little white sneakers.

Tony contented himself by reaching over to play with Jenny's firm tits. The busty blonde moaned appreciatively as the young man pinched and pulled on her sensitive nipples. Alex took hold of the other one, and Jenny relished the attention, mewling each time Brent or James slammed their cocks into her.

Jenny's juicy pussy contracted around Brent's cock, and he was have trouble controlling himself. His cock twitched each time Jenny whimpered and purred under his and his friends' assault. Brent held her hips tightly, plowing the little slut's pussy with steady strokes. "Mmm, yeah, you nasty little whore, you're gonna make me cum!" he told her, bearing down on her sloppy pussy. Jenny wiggled her ass against him and moaned encouragingly. She wanted to egg him on, to beg him to fuck her harder until he filled her pussy with hot cum, but she couldn't speak with her mouth full of James's cock, and he controlled her with a firm grip on her blonde pigtails.

"Do it, man, fill up that bitch's pussy!" Matt encouraged Brent, laughing. The other boys pushed him on, too. Jenny's cunt flooded with her juices as she thought about her sloppy pussy, filled with its second load in fifteen minutes, while another boy fucked her mouth and two more pulled on her tits, waiting for their turn at her cunt. Jenny sucked harder on James's cock, anxious to feel both blasts of cum fill her simultaneously. Her hand flew across the shaft, and her tongue lavished James's thick rod as her eyes locked with his, begging him to cum down her throat. Jenny whined constantly as she thrashed about, shoving herself back against Brent's invading cock, all the while sucking fiercely on James. Her little plaid skirt, flipped up over her ass, bounced each time Brent slammed into her wet and wide-open pussy.

Brent held tight to the blond schoolgirl's hips and reared back. His cock slid nearly all the way out of Jenny's pussy, so only the head was left inside. Then he slammed forward, pounding his cock balls-deep into the slut's juicy cunt. He repeated this over and over again, fucking her faster and harder each time. Jenny moaned and bucked, relishing the sensations as she licked and sucked on James, worshiping his cock with her mouth.

That was all Brent could take. "Uh, take it you fucking whore!" he bellowed. Pounding furiously, his cock erupted, and load and after load of hot cum poured into Jenny's pussy. "Yeah, uh, that's it, I'm filling up your slutty little pussy!" he grunted. For the second time that day, Jenny felt a student's hot cum pour into her gaping pussy. She squealed around the hard cock filling her mouth. Brent's cock sawed in and out of Jenny's cunt, filling it to overflowing. Rivulets of the mess in Jenny's pussy ran all the way down her smooth legs and even into her little white tennis shoes.

That was enough for James. He gripped Jenny's pretty blonde locks tightly and thrust his hips, fucking his cock in and out of the little slut's mouth. His body tightened, his cock twitched, and Jenny could feel he was getting close. "Come on, come on, bitch, make me cum make me cum in your mouth come on!" he urged her through clenched teeth. Jenny sucked and slobbered all over James's cock, desperate to earn her reward. Her hand flew over his shaft, her tongue snaked around the head, bathing it with attention, while her eyes begged him to give her a mouthful of hot cum. She whined and moaned encouragingly.

"Oh yeah here it comes, slut, here it comes!" he yelled, fucking the sweet schoolgirl's pretty face fiercely. Jenny felt his cock twitch in her mouth, and the first blast of semen hit the back of her throat. It was quickly followed by another, and then still more. She tried to swallow, but it was too much. Jenny choked and gagged, and a mouthful of hot cream spilled out of her mouth and down her chin. James pulled his cock from her mouth and, still holding her hair tightly with one hand, pounded his cock vigorously with the other, coaxing still more hot blasts of stick semen from his weapon. The intense streams criss-crossed her face, splattering hot cum on the pretty schoolgirl's face and neck. Recovering her composure, Jenny strained to catch all she could in her mouth.

When the final spasms stopped James thrust his cock again into Jenny's mouth, allowing her to milk out every last drop of his sticky semen. She sighed appreciatively, bathed his cock with her tongue and swallowed all she could. "Oh, yeah, that's a good girl!" James told her, sliding his softening cock in and out of her mouth a few more times.

Brent, spent, finally withdrew and came around the table to offer his dick to the cum-covered schoolgirl. Jenny greedily accepted it with a mumbled "Thank you."

Tony and Alex sprang forward now, eager for their turn. "Oh, man, you guys made a mess of this slut!" Alex laughed when he saw Jenny's pussy, stretched open and oozing cum.

"You outghta see this end!" Tony responded, standing in front of her. "James hosed her face down real good!" Jenny giggled and flashed Tony a cum-covered smile.

Alex didn't waste any time. With one thrust he buried his rigid cock in Jenny's oozing pussy. "Oh, yes!" Jenny cried.

"Damn, yeah that's good! Finally! I've been wanting to fuck you all year, bitch!" he said, smacking Jenny's ass firm round ass.

"Mmm, then you better fuck me good!" the already well-fucked student-teacher replied. "Come on, really pound my little pussy!" Jenny grunted and moaned, pushing herself back against Alex, desperate for him to fuck her deeper and harder.

"Fuck, you've turned into a nasty slut, haven't you?" Alex said with a smile. He smacked and squeezed Jenny's ass while he pounded her cunt.

"Oh, yeah, I'm a dirty little slut, so come on and fuck me good!" she spat back, relishing every thrust into her well-used pussy.

Tony grabbed hold her hair and slapped his cock wetly against her face a few times. "Then suck my dick, whore!" he commanded her. Jenny readily obeyed, tongue snaking out to taste his thick meat. "Oh yeah, that's a good cocksucker!" he moaned as he slid his shaft into her hot wet mouth. Jenny moaned appreciatively, making loud slurping noises as she inhaled her fifth cock of the afternoon.

"Damn, you guys have stretched this bitch's pussy out!" Alex complained. With that he reached down and scooped up some of the slick mess that oozed from Jenny's pussy. Alex smeared the wet goo on Jenny's asshole, pushing it in with one finger. Jenny's eyes opened wide with surprise and she howled around Tony's cock. After another mess of semen and Jenny's juices, along with a second finger, found their way into her tight asshole, Jenny let Tony's cock drop from her mouth.

"Errr, wait!" she started, "I've never done it there before!"

Alex laughed. "Don't you think it's time you started then?" he told her, pushing a third finger into her now-slick backdoor. His cock still worked steadily in and out of her sloppy pussy.

"No! Don't!" She tried to get up, but Tony grabbed hold of Jenny's pigtails and shoved his cock back into her protesting mouth. She screamed around the thick meat, and bucked wildly.

Alex stopped fucking her and instead spanked her ass hard a half dozen times. "Bitch, we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way," he told her sternly. "I've got your asshole lubed up real good, and if you relax it won't hurt as much. Your choice, but your ass is gonna get fucked today." With that, Jenny calmed down a bit and tried to relax her muscle, but still whimpered sobbed around the thick cock that filled up her mouth. Alex worked his fingers—three of them now—deep inside Jenny's ass. He slid his cock slowly in and out of her pussy to placate the little girl. Alex pushed three slick fingers all the way inside Jenny's puckered asshole, and a tear rolled down her cheek.

Now that he thought she was ready, Alex, slid his dick from the girl's pussy and pulled her soaked lace panties down to her knees. Then he lined his cock up with her other fuckhole. Jenny moaned and whimpered but got no sympathy from the other boys. Tony steadily fucked her mouth while holding onto her hair, and Matt, Brent, and James stood off to the sides, smirking at her, and waiting their turn to get at her delectable ass.

"Here it comes, slut," Alex told her. "I bet they didn't teach you anything about this at college. In case it comes up on the final, the answer is 'No, you're not supposed to let your students ass-fuck you.'" With that he leaned forward and fed his thick, throbbing cock slowly into the frightened schoolgirl's virgin asshole. Jenny screamed and sobbed as best she could with her mouth full of Tony's cock. She'd never felt anything like this in her young life. She thought her ass was being split apart, and she tried her hardest to relax, but the pain was intense.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" Alex groaned as he bottomed out in Jenny's ass. "Damn that's tight!" He started to pull out, much to Jenny's relief, but then pushed it back in. This time, though, she noticed that it didn't hurt quite as much. As Alex fucked Jenny's asshole, the young girl stopped sobbing. Soon the pain was replaced with intense pleasure, and Jenny started pushing back against Alex, encouraging him to fuck her ass just like she had with her pussy.

"See, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Alex asked her condescendingly.

Tony let her speak. "Oh fuck, yeah, fuck me..." She moaned, taking Tony's cock back in her mouth and sucked him greedily. She had no idea getting her ass fucked could feel this good!

"That's a good slut!" Alex told her, picking up the pace and fucking her ass harder now. Alex pounded Jenny from behind hard and fast, alternately spanking and kneading her firm backside. Jenny screamed and moaned excitedly around Tony's cock.

"How's her ass?" Matt asked, slowly massaging his cock back to life.

"Fucking fantastic!" Alex told him. "Really hot and tight!" Alex grunted and slammed his cock into Jenny's asshole a few more times. Jenny rocked her ass back and forth against Alex, making sure his hard dick touched every inch of her back passage.

Jenny propped herself up on an elbow and used her hand to stroke Tony's cock as it speared in and out of her mouth. Her full lips stretched around his thick meat, and her tongue bathed its shaft. Jenny's bright blue eyes smiled at Tony as she sucked his cock with abandon. "That's so fucking good, baby," he told her, hands gripping her blonde pigtails while his hips steadily thrust his cock in and out of her hot wet mouth. Jenny giggled and swirled her tongue around his shaft.

Tony pulled out and stroked his cock against Jenny's face, smearing precum across her cheeks. "Have you ever deep-throated a cock before, Jenny?" he asked her.

"Uh huh!" Jenny replied smiling, remembering a drunken fuck-fest at a frat party last year. She'd been pretty drunk at the time, and that probably helped her relax her jaw, but the boy she'd been with really got off on fucking her throat. Jenny couldn't remember ever swallowing more cum, although the way things were going today, she thought she might just break a new record.

"Hold up, Alex," said Tony. Alex complied, no longer pounding Jenny's ass, but slowing to a steady rhythm. Alex rubbed her ass cheeks, smiling as he savored the sight of his cock sawing in and out of the hot blonde schoolgirl's tight ass, inches below her pleated skirt.

"Okay, get ready to put it all the way down my throat!" Jenny said excitedly. Her pussy gushed just thinking about having one cock pushed up her ass with another all the way down her throat, while three more boys looked on. Jenny breathed deeply and opened her mouth, relaxing her throat. Tony held onto her pigtails tightly, and slowly pushed his cock into her mouth. When Tony's hard dick impacted the back of Jenny's throat, she gagged. Tony withdrew, and pushed it in again. Jenny gagged again, but Tony pushed in further this time. Jenny gagged and coughed, and the next time, Tony's cock made it all the way down her throat. Tony gripped her hair tightly, his balls resting on Jenny's chin. The other boys gathered close to watch their teacher take a cock in her throat.