Jenny's Loving Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny finds providence while her husband panics.
3.5k words
4.33
27.8k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER TWO: Jenny Serves Her Man

Rob came bursting into the back door, he had to see his wife. He hadn't seen her in three days and needed to make sure she was okay. But as he came inside, he was met with Millie. Nude, her enormous belly and veiny breasts covered in... semen? How could that much sperm have gotten onto her? It didn't even make sense. And it looked so thick, viscous. Nothing like his own that ran and dripped. Despite his urgency to find Jen, he couldn't help but feel a tingle looking at Millie's swollen, bred body. She was certainly pretty before but he could see clearly now her big cocksucking lips, her enormous breasts that would feed Clem's children so well. Her barefoot stance and wide hips made her look every part the dutiful, godly wife. Topped off with such 'healthy'... layers of sperm coating her entire torso.

"Well hey there sugar, did they fix the bridge already?" Millie seemed so oblivious to her condition, walking around in the middle of the day nude, covered in semen. "I'm just glad yer okay, we were worried the storm might have caught you out there." She approached Rob, reaching him and gently taking his hands and running hers up and down his arms.

Creaking and banging could be heard through the ceiling, what was happening up there? He looked back at Millie who was smiling and stroking up his arm. He started to piece it together, despite how impossible it seemed.

"Millie where's my wife?" stuttered out Rob, suddenly feeling very small.

"Oh don't you worry hon, you come sit calmly and I'll explain. Don't go hollerin' or fussin' up the stairs cause that ain't gonna do you no good. Lemme get you a little drink. Rob slowly took a seat in one of the open booths. "Why was he listening so obediently?" He thought. He watched Millie's huge... sexy ass sway into the back of the kitchen.

Millie idly licked up a little sperm off her arm as she searched for the 'special defense' the minister had left them in case of a family emergency. And this was certainly an emergency that threatened the family being conceived upstairs. A coupling she could still hear banging and squeaking away directly above her. She crushed up all the pills from the box into a big pitcher of holy water and brought it out to Rob. She handed him a glass that he eagerly began to drink.

"Listen, she began," stroking Rob's hair as he drank straight another glass, "Clem's just doin' the Lord's good up there. Jen came into God's country and blossomed into a beautiful young woman so," Millie seemed to savor the next word, "rrrripe to take his blessing. And you came into it and didn't truly take to what God has to offer." Millie pulled Rob's erect penis out of his jeans with ease. Rob felt totally conscious of everything happening and kept a look of concern on his face but his body was just too relaxed and accepting of the sensations. Millie's head scratching and gentle touch were just so comforting. "Now look at this... penis," Millie said with a polite disgust as she stroked his aching erection, "you started to get there but the rest of your body just seemed to reject its needs. So scrawny and childish." Rob came, spilling small spurts onto his jeans. "Aww, honey, look at it, Jenny might be one of the most fertile young ladies I ever met and I don't even think that spermless little splash could get her pregnant."

Rob still felt incredibly erect and even that tiny orgasm felt unimaginably good in Millie's stroking hand. "Now look at this," Millie perked her gooey chest up a bit to emphasise, "this is what real sperm looks like. I swear Clem puts gallons of this stuff into me every single day." A deft tongue emerged from Millie's mouth and she lapped up a little sperm off a plump breast, groaning a little at the wonderful taste, she reached up her hand and covered it in the seed, then returned to stroking Rob's penis. Coating the 11" in Clem's nectar. Rob climaxed again, squirting a small amount of semen out and feeling his penis shrivel slightly. But as he looked at it, it still looked just as erect, the skin taut and twitching. He could feel the sperm against his skin, clinging to his penis, it fell slower than molasses, so viscous and... 'manly.' Rob couldn't shake these strange ideas Millie was trying to put into his head.

"M-Millie, what's happening to Jen, I need to know she's okay," stuttered Rob. He wanted to sound concerned and demanding but he blubbered the words out quietly.

Millie smiled her bright smile, clean white teeth hiding behind big, soft lips. "She was so distraught a few days ago. She was just so torn up inside about you. She thinks you're such a nice boy- and you really a sweet boy," she interjected as she stroked him to another meager climax, "but her sexual needs were beginnin' to take over, she needed to 'go forth and multiply' the Lord's children' like the Bible told us to. And bless her heart, she knew that if it meant goin' outside of her unsanctified marriage and being with a true man of God, then she was willing to do it. And she is very, very good at doing it," Millie purred. "Now darlin', I think you should go get some rest, it's been a long day for you." Millie took Rob by one hand and the empty pitcher in the other and gently led him upstairs. 'Did I really drink that whole thing?' thought Rob. His mind quickly drifted to watching Millie's nude body climb the stairs in front of him, he could feel the heat radiate off of her and saw every shimmy of her bubbly ass contort with the movement of her womanly hips.

And the next thing he knew, he was drifting off to sleep in the bed he had shared with Jen just a few nights before, not clear on how he had gotten tucked in. He turned and saw Millie watching him from the doorway, her silhouette filling the frame and her skin gleaming slightly wet in the moonlight from the window. 'What happened to all that sperm?' drifted a thought Rob's drowsy mind as he sank into the pillows.

*****

Rob woke up the next morning painfully erect. But Jen wasn't there taking care of it. Rob had to clear his drowsy mind, piecing together the events of the previous day. He shuffled out of bed and climbed into some clean clothes and noticed the rain pouring outside. As he made his way down the stairs, he could hear rustling in the kitchen. Slowly creaking the kitchen door open, he saw Jenny cleaning the grill, her enormous ass bulging behind her in strained cotton shorts. Her breasts jiggled back and forth with her cleaning arms as they attempted to escape the cutoff shirt she was 'wearing'. He was hypnotized by their swing and the swish of her long hair behind her. It was like Jen had been stuffed into this zaftig cartoon version of herself. Rob remembered her growing in the past week but nothing like this.

"Robbie!" squealed Jenny as she stopped her cleaning to rush him for a big hug. Rob finally smiled and began to breathe some relief as he embraced her. "Sweetie I was so worried about you, did you just get up? I hope you're okay," Jennie cooed in a delicate voice.

"No, I got back last night and couldn't find you anywhere," was the half truth Rob gave her as he looked lovingly into her eyes, "are you okay?"

Jenny giggled, "aw, sorry baby, I was awful busy the last few nights..." Jenny drifted off into thought as she bit her lip.

Rob almost began to speak when he felt a powerful hand come down his shoulder. It almost seemed poised to break him but it became a friendly, if tight, side hug from Clem. "Hey there Robbie, glad you could make it back. Thought the McCallister's had done stole ya heh!" Rob again tried to start speaking up but the taller man quickly released him and moved to wrap his arm around Jenny's exposed waist. Clem's mouth met Jenny's puffed up, glistening lips for a heavy yet quick kiss. "Jenny was just so tore up about you bein gone that I wasn't sure what we were gonna do. But everything should be good now. Not much to be done around here on a count o' the rain so you two catch up for a bit and Millie and I will make a nice big lunch. Boy, you must be starvin' after spendin' so dern long in that bed the past few nights." And with that, Clem walked away. Ending the conversation without Rob able to get a single word in. He had so many questions, he had so much ang- well, actually he had mostly confusion about why he wasn't angry about Clem kissing his wife. Or how ready she was to intercept it.

Rob and Jenny climbed the stairs silently as they made their way to the guest room they had previously shared. As soon as they had closed the door, Jenny gave Rob a quick peck on the cheek and moved toward the bed. "Robbie, I'm so glad you're back, tell me all about how your week went!" she spoke with such an innocent excitement.

"Week?" Jen, I was only gone for three days." Stated Rob as he tried to sift through the strange conversation he had had so far this morning.

"Millie said you got back three or four days ago and collapsed in bed. You was breathin fine and all but wouldn't wake up so sweet ol Millie fed you and kept you comfy while you got better. Musta been some awful fever," sang Jenny's sweet voice.

Rob couldn't even begin to make heads or tails of what was happening, he had been unconscious for days? And why was he so painfully erect right now? "Well, at least that seems to make sense," thought Rob. If he had been passed out for days, that means he really hadn't sex in a week. If he couldn't make sense of anything, at least, he might be able to get his erection to go down.

Jenny watched as Robbie fuddled around in his thoughts, she quietly waited while she daydreamt such silly sweet thoughts in her unclouded mind. Robbie roused and began to gently squeeze her arms. He moved a hand to rub on her wide hips. "Aw, what a cutie," thought Jenny as Robbie began kissing her neck and cheek. His arms went to undo his pants and-"AWW, it looks so sad!" Jenny cried out as she saw Robbie's erection. She had almost forgotten that heathen penises were so small. In fact, if she could recall correctly, it looked even smaller than it did last week. She reached a dainty hand out and grasped Robbie's strained erection. He immediately began dribbling out brief squirts of semen. Every jerk of her angelic hand made his 8" erection erupt with translucent drops.

But there was no satisfaction, brief relief perhaps, but not satisfaction in the way that Jen had been giving him when they first arrived in Breed's Hill. Rob couldn't make sense of what was happening. Why wasn't he standing up to Clem? Why was he letting him handle Jen's body and boss him around? He had to admit, seeing Jen collapse into that kiss... and the way his hand melted into her firm, plump hips, it was so hot.

"C'mon you two, lunch is- oh!" Millie walked in to see Jenny giggle and tease Robbie's little thing. "Aw, Jenny, there's no need to toy with him like that. Robbie should know he can't handle a sweet piece of ass like you," Millie cooed as she approached. She groped at one of Jenny's breasts releasing a soft gasp from the girl's mouth. "Robbie's gonna have to deal with that lil heathen penis for a bit longer but I think I can help the swelling go down faster," Millie said with a wink. She pulled her shirt off and threw it onto the bed, revealing her tight, engorged mammaries. She took a dainty hand and forcefully drew Robbie onto a teat where he instinctually began suckling despite his furrowed brow and whimper of denial. Millie continued groping at Jenny's tits as the younger girl began to drink from the other engorged font of milk. Jenny thanking her by massaging the large belly separating her from Robbie. But she could still hear his moans around the other side of the soft orb. A muffled little yelp every time he squirted out a meager load onto his jeans.

*****

Robbie surveyed the scene. Like some parody of family. Millie sat next to him in the booth, shirt still off, belly grazing the table in front of her, devouring the food she and Clem had prepared. Jenny sat next to Clem across the booth, digging into a full plate and downing cup after cup of that really tasty water. Clem gulping down sandwiches with one hand and very obviously rubbing Jenny's thigh with the other. For his part, Robbie had barely touched the food in front of him. He had had a couple glasses of water but only nibbled at the meal.

"What'sa matter boy? Not hungry?" Chuckled Clem. "You should be celebratin'! This meal commemorates us adding new members to the family!" Robbie felt his stomach drop, 'oh no, are they adopting Jenny and I to keep us here or something?'

Jenny smiled a glowing grin as Clem pat her pudgy tummy. "Our little Jenny here is gonna be a mommy just after Millie!" And with that he took Jenny by the chin and brought her in for a deep, long kiss. Jenny moaned excitedly. Reaching up to rub Clem's thick chest through his old t-shirt. Rob's stomach didn't just drop, he felt his soul collapse, buckling under the vision in front of him. Unable to deal with everything, he fainted.

*****

Millie could feel Robbie beginning to stir beneath her, his suckling slowed ever so slightly as he regained consciousness. "Well good evening there sweetie," beamed Millie as Robbie's eyes began to open. He almost stopped drinking from her breast but seemed to decide against it. "There ya go, honey. You must still be sick if you don't want any solid food. But don't you worry a curly hair on your head, I've got plenty of milk for you." Millie's soothing voice was lulling Robbie gently back to sleep. He certainly wasn't there yet, but he seemed to be on the way to looking presentable. The pastor's little emergency kit sure was working wonders. She could see Robbie's naked frame had lost all the meager muscle it had before, and his little heathen penis had shriveled down till she could barely see it. His hair had gotten down past his shoulders and had begun to curl and lighten. If she didn't know any better, it seems like Robbie's hips had started to widen as well. Millie giggled a little as she detached Robbie and started her way to bed.

*****

Jenny sat nude on her knees, the balls of her feet putting indents into her big, beautiful booty. She watched attentively as Clem disrobed in front of her. She bit her thick lip as Clem's boxers finally came down and she saw his cock pop out. 13" inches drooped down, nowhere near the size she preferred but still perfect in this anticipatory state. It was like a coiled snake, ready to unravel into its full, majestic length. As soon as he sat on the edge of the bed, like a starter pistol had gone off, Jenny began to worship at his cock. Groping at his testicles and kissing his cockhead in preparation of her nightly prayers. Clem gradually surged in length, like the groan of an oak swaying in a hard breeze. His balls churned, bulging too big for Jenny's dainty hands to properly grasp. As his Godly cock continued to swell, it became too big for Jenny to fit her mouth around so she brought her breasts up to begin massaging the thick shaft, her mouth and deft tongue all the while dancing around the swollen head. She barely noticed Millie come in, nude, as she always tried to be, it seemed. The older woman sat down on the bed next to Clem and gently massaged his broad back as she lovingly kissed at his neck.

Clem let out a quiet growl of relief as he lay a hand on top of Jenny's head, not directing her or commanding her but like a pat to tell her she was doing a good job. She attacked his cock with renewed fervor as it began to reach its full size, the shaft curling up slightly along its length. Jenny could almost sense it travel down his length, the first massive load of cum blasted out of his tip into her hungry, waiting mouth. His delicious seed soothed Jenny's spirit and she silently prayed that she could one day be able to take an entire load without spilling. But it did spill, after filling her stomach to the brim, sperm leaked from her overloaded mouth, even the tight seal of her plump lips couldn't contain. It dribbled and oozed down her chin and onto her bulbous breasts, themselves seemingly eager to receive the glorious cum onto her smooth skin. Jenny was so grateful that Clem let her remove one of her hands from his shaft to begin rubbing her man's lotion into her skin. Clem's godly sperm gave her skin such a healthy shine and an aura of her man's musk. But not too strong as to overpower the flowery, fertile scent she now exuded constantly.

After her opening ministrations, they climbed into the bed proper as Millie began her cock worship of the evening, rubbing her swollen belly along his powerful, upright length, like she was trying to remind the wonderful cock of its accomplishments. Jenny could see Millie's pussy dripping onto the bed, she could feel her own leaking lubricant in excitement. Millie sat up slightly and guided Clem to her swollen labia, letting the thick lips fellate him for a moment before sinking onto it. Clem guided her by the hip as he slowly drilled his tree trunk of a cock into his wife's pregnant pussy. Jenny tugged harder on a nipple and clenched her other hand against Clem's chest as Millie squealed with joy at the initial penetration. Her eyes rolled back and she could hardly control the spasms of her body but instinct remained to keep her steadily pushing down to get as much of his heavenly length inside of her.

Jenny had never found girls attractive when she was younger, but looking now at Millie's plump ass bouncing on Clem's cock, the glimpse of her veiny breasts from behind as they jiggled on top of him. She found Millie gorgeous. But maybe it all came down to that big belly. It seemed so huge, bigger than any pregnant woman Jenny had ever seen. 'And she was only five months pregnant! She'll get so much bigger...' Jenny thought in a lustful daze, 'and maybe I could get that big too...' It wasn't just the size though, the fact that Jenny was growing a baby too. Maybe a lot of babies. Clem's babies. That's it. Millie had Clem's babies growing inside of her, they shared that common bond. In Jenny's cum-fueled mind, Millie was beginning to seem like a lot of things; a lover, a sister, a mother, a fellow worshipper...

Clem's cock slipped out of Millie with a wet pop. His wife slumped over with a satisfied moan as his thick cum oozed out of her full pussy. Jenny woke from her reverie and dutifully began licking the mixture of Clem's cum and Millie's juices off of his cock. "Don't worry bout that darlin'," said Clem as he grabbed a handful of porcelain tit and pushed Jenny onto her back, "nothing wrong with gettin a little bit a Millie in there too." He rolled over her and drove his cock home, the plush but firm head naturally guided by the slope of Jenny's shaking thighs. Clem savoured the way Jenny's puffy pussy lips seemed to gulp his cockhead. Almost in surprise at the sudden intrusion of his massive tool. The three fucked the night away until both of Clem's women collapsed in exhausted euphoria onto his chest.

Millie loved her husband and Jenny was doing a wonderful job serving his needs with her, but he was starting to seem like too much man for just the two of them. She would enjoy the rough fucking for now, but she was definitely gonna need to bring more lucky young women to do the Lord's work soon.