Jenny's New Neighbor

Story Info
A young girl discovers sex with her new neighbor
9.3k words
4.06
365.9k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was in a good mood. It was Friday and she was on her way home from school. She was in her senior year at Benjamin Franklin High where she was a straight ‘A’ student. She had the whole weekend free and had made elaborate plans to fill the time. Thinking about her plans caused a sly smile to form on her pert lips and a tinkling sensation in her belly. Her plans were naughty and she knew it. The fact that they were naughty only heightened her determination to carry them out.

Jenny had been planning the weekend activities for several days. The idea had come to her a couple of day earlier as she was walking home from school. She lived only a couple of blocks from the school but that day she had taken a shortcut. She had started to cut across the yard of the house behind where she lived when she noticed her new neighbor through a window that didn’t yet have curtains.

Jenny knew that a new neighbor had moved in only a week ago. She had been in her backyard by the pool enjoying the sun and the water while she watched over the fence as the movers unloaded boxes and boxes and a household of furniture. She was wearing a new red bikini swim suit that she had bought over her father protests. Had her mother still been a part of her family she would probably never been able to buy it. Her budding chest was barely contained by the bikini top and the bikini bottom was cut low covering just enough of her round bottom to preserve modesty.

Looking over the fence she noticed her new neighbor, a man about the same age as her father, standing on the balcony off the master bedroom of his house watching her intently. The stranger’s stare caused her lower belly to heat up. Lately she had had those feelings more and more often as her teenage body started to become mature.

Fully aware of the man’s stare she decided to have a little fun and teasingly toyed with the string that held the bikini top in place. She knew that the sight of her budding breasts would give the stranger a vicarious thrill and at the same time increase the tingling sensation she felt growing stronger in her belly. She knew that it was wrong to be such a tease but her hands seemed to be guided by something other than her mind.

Slowly she pulled the string with one hand untying the knot of her bikini bra while her other hand and arm held it firmly in place. She cupped both her breasts through the bikini top and slowly pulled it away, stretching her arms up and her chest out. Looking directly at the stranger she smiled and quickly dived into the water.

She swam around for a few minutes before she noticed that the stranger had left his balcony and was looking over the fence watching her intently. She thought he must be taller than he appeared or was standing on something.

“Hi, my name is Ralph Johnson”, he said by way of introduction. ‘I’m just moving in so I guess we’re going to be neighbors.

She had not expected him to approach the fence and talk to her. She was aware that he was looking directly at her teenage tits and started to turn red.

“Hi”, she replied getting out of the pool and picking up her discarded bikini bra. She quickly turned her back and once again tied the knot that restrained her perky tits. “My name is Jennifer but everyone calls me Jenny” she said as she turned and approached the fence.

“I really enjoyed the show”, said Ralph. “I know you knew that I was watching. Did you enjoy showing as much as I enjoyed watching?”

“Mr. Johnson! That would make me a bad girl and I’m not”, Jenny protested. “I really didn’t see you watching”, she lied looking him boldly in the eye.

“That pool sure looks inviting”, said Ralph. “Would you mind sharing it with an old man like me? It sure is a hot day and a swim would be just the thing to cool it off.”

“Well I don’t know”, said Jenny. “My father is not home and we’ve only just met.”

“It would be very neighborly of you to let me use your pool since mine isn’t filled or setup yet. I’m sure your father wouldn’t mind. What do you say? I can get my swimsuit and be there in a second.”

“Well okay then” replied Jenny reluctantly. “I guess it wouldn’t hurt anything.

“Thanks, I’ll be right back”, said Ralph as he disappeared behind the fence.

Jenny walked over to the patio chairs that surrounded a patio table with the customary umbrella and quickly sat down. She was feeling a little flustered and felt weak in the knees. She sipped on her Coke while thinking about what had just happened. Had she gone too far she wondered. Mr. Johnson appeared nice and was really good looking in an older man kind of way. Surely it would be alright to let him use the pool on such a hot day.

“I really appreciate your letting me use the pool”, Ralph said as he walked out on the diving board. He quickly did an expert dive and she watched him disappear under the water.

He had changed in to a pair of blue swim trunks. She noticed that he had a muscular build and appeared to take care of his body. The hair on his chest was starting to turn gray which matched the graying around his temple. She wondered if he had gray hair elsewhere on his body. The thought caused her to blush again and she quickly turned her head.

After a few minutes of swimming Ralph got out of the pool and approached Jenny. “That really felt good,” he said. “You’re such a dear to share the water. I promise I didn’t pee in it” he said with a small laugh as he sat in the chair next to hers.

His smile was reassuring to Jenny and she giggled at his remarks. “Would you like a Coke, Mr. Johnson, or I think my Dad has some beer in the fridge?” she asked.

“A beer would make it a perfect day” he replied. He sat back and watched her teenage body from behind as she walked to the house to get the beer. He appreciated what he saw. The rhythmic movement of her round firm ass along with his lewd thoughts caused his manhood to rise to a half hard-on.

Jenny soon returned with the offered beer. “Here ya go, Mr. Johnson”, she said handing him the beer. “I got one for myself too.”

“You don’t look old enough to drink beer”, Ralph said as Jenny returned to her chair.

“I’m eighteen, almost nineteen and beside my Dad lets me have a beer now and then”, she replied defiantly. “He thinks I’m very mature and treats me like an adult. As long as I don’t get drunk he won’t mind.”

“Okay, I wasn’t trying to piss you off or anything”, said Ralph placing his hand on her bare knee. “I was just making conversation. You certainly look older than eighteen , and you’re very pretty too. I’ll bet you’ve got a lot of boyfriends on the string.”

The light pressure of Ralph’s hand on her knee felt good to Jenny. She knew that she shouldn’t allow him to keep it there but the feelings in her belly were once again ruling her mind.

“Not really”, she replied pretending to ignore his hand. She looked down and noticed the bulge in Ralph’s swimsuit. She couldn’t help staring. She knew what caused such bulges, she had seen her father’s adult books. “The boys at school seem so childish and immature. I don’t have a lot in common with them.”

“Well I think we will become good friends as we get to know one another. At least I hope you will consider me a friend,” Ralph replied as he gently squeezed Jenny’s knee. “You seem like a very mature young lady to me.”

The feeling in Jenny’s belly intensified as Mr. Johnson squeezed and caressed her knee. She had experienced the feeling this intensively before but only during her bath time when she had washed between her legs too hard and too long. She had enjoyed the feeling then and was enjoying it now even though she knew it was naughty. Somehow that made it more exciting.

“Thank you Mr. Johnson. I think I would like to become your friend,” Jenny replied smiling at her new acquaintance.

Embolden by Jenny’s reply, Ralph gently moved his hand caressing Jenny’s soft inner thigh above her knee. It felt heavenly to Jenny and she dreamily closed her eyes and gave in to the sensation.

Ralph could not take his eyes off the teens almost adult body. He eyed the space between her legs covered by her red bikini bottom. She obviously didn’t shave. He noticed a couple of pubic hairs that were not confined by the bikini bottom. Slowly he moved his hand up the inside of her thigh. Jenny involuntarily opened her legs allowing him unrestricted access to her most private parts. He noticed that his action was causing Jenny to breath irregularly. His hand lightly brushed Jenny’s cloth covered pubes causing her to gasp.

“Ohhhh”, she moaned through partially closed lips.

Ralph’s action was also having an effect on the bulge covered by his swim trunks. His thoughts and the smooth, soft feel of Jenny’s thigh were almost more than he could stand. His cock was now completely hard and felt constrained by his swim suit. He wanted to do more but knew that this was not the time.

Exercising inhuman control, Ralph removed his hand, stood, and with his back to her, adjusted his cock. “I gotta get back and see to the movers”, he said hoarsely. “Thanks again for the beer and the pool use.” He quickly crossed the yard to the fence and climbed over.

Once again Jenny had been surprised by Mr. Johnson’s actions. She missed the feeling of his hand between her legs and began to formulate her plan to seduce him.


Chapter 2

J enny stared through the open window. She could see Mr. Johnson plainly. He was sitting on the sofa intently watching the television.

She moved closer to the window and could see that Mr. Johnson was naked. He was staring at the television and she focused her sight on the picture displayed there. She could clearly see naked bodies, a man and two young girls, doing sexual things to each other.

Glancing around to insure that she wasn’t being watched, Jenny moved behind a large bush that partially covered the window. She noticed movement out of the corner of her eye and looked back at Mr. Johnson. She could see that he had his hand on his cock and was rapidly moving it up and down as he watched the scene play out on the television. He seemed unaware of her spying.

The sight of Mr. Johnson’s rather large cock in a full and hard erection caused Jenny to gasp. She had never seen one before except in the pictures of her Dad’s erotic library. At the same time her hand was involuntarily drawn to her own sexual center. She sucked in her belly and quickly slid her hand down the white shorts she was wearing, under her panties until she could feel the moisture of her virgin pussy. She began to rub the hard nub of her pussy as she watched the show. The memory of how Mr. Johnson’s hand had felt between her legs intensified the tingling in her pussy. Ralph was almost there. He watched as one of the young girls on the television spread her legs and welcomed the older man’s tongue on her aching pussy. The other girl had her mouth full of the man’s rather large prick. The sight was more than Ralph could bear. His face contorted as he exploded, his seed flying into the air in several large spurts from his pulsating cock.

Jenny’s eyes were riveted on Mr. Johnson. As she watched him cum she felt her knees grow weak from the sensations in her pussy. She slid slowly to the ground behind the bush completely concealed from any prying eyes. She continued rubbing her pussy and soon exploded in her first organism. She held her breath as she came and soon lost consciousness.

Jenny awoke after several moments and removed her hand from between her legs. She stood and again looked in the window. Mr. Johnson had turned off the television and was no longer in the room. She tried to regain her composure and stepped from behind the bush and continued over the fence to her home.
Chapter 3

J enny arrived home from school still flush from her remembrance of what she had seen a few days ago through Mr. Johnson’s window. She ran up the stairs to her bedroom. She was alone in the house, her father was still at work and wouldn’t be home for several hours. This would give her enough unsupervised time to carry out her plan for Mr. Johnson.

She dropped her school books on the bed and began to get out of her conservative school clothes. After she had completely removed her clothes she stepped in front of the full length mirror on her closet door. She placed her hands on her belly and slowly moved them up until she was clutching her pert young breasts. Twisting, she looked at her butt in the mirror as most women do given the opportunity. She thought to herself that she had the necessary equipment to entice Mr. Johnson.

But first she would need to prepare herself. She ran to the bathroom and hurriedly showered paying particular attention to the area between her legs.

Returning to her room she toweled off and casually discarded the towel. Opening her panty drawer she picked out a light green pair of silky panties and quickly stepped into them. Next, opening her closet door, she reached for a short white skirt that she knew barely covered her butt and lacy pink belly shirt that was a size too small. She knew that it would fit tightly over her breasts causing her nipples to stand out. Make-up was next. She chose a bright red lipstick and just a little make-up for her dark brown eyes. She quickly ran a comb through her auburn hair. A pair of white shoes completed her preparation.

She bounced down the stairs and grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge on her way out of the house. She was soon over the fence that separated her house from Mr. Johnson’s and boldly knocked on his back door. It suddenly dawned on her that she didn’t know if he was home or not. Either way she was determined to get his assistance in becoming a woman.

“Well hello there, Jenny”, Ralph said opened the door. He quickly looked her up and down and was impressed with what he saw. She was certainly a great looking girl but because of her age society prevented him from doing with her what he wanted. “What can I do for you?”

“I thought you might invite me in and we could have a beer together”, Jenny answered.

“Are you sure that would be alright”, Ralph said as he looked around nervously for anyone watching. “I mean your father might get the wrong idea about a young girl like you visiting an older man like me.”

“My father’s still at work and besides he trusts me to do the right thing”, Jenny said as she squeezed past Mr. Johnson and entered his house uninvited.

“Do you want this beer or not”, she said as she plopped her cute butt on his sofa. She wasn’t being particularly lady-like and her skirt rode up her legs until her green panties were visible.

Ralph took the beer from her outstretched hand and sat in the chair across from her. He could clearly see what she was showing.

“Look Jenny, what happened the other day was not supposed to happen. I lost control of myself and shouldn’t have. I guess it was your teasing that caused me to do what I did.”

“Oh don’t worry ‘bout it, Mr. Johnson. I enjoyed it but you left too soon. You left me all frustrated. Besides I spied on you the other day. I watched you through the window while you watched a fuck film on the television and played with yourself. “

“What! You shouldn’t go around looking in peoples windows”, Ralph said, alarmed at what Jenny had said. He didn’t want to get a reputation around the neighborhood as a pervert. “I think you should go.”

“Oh Mr. Johnson, I know you don’t want me to do that. I saw what you were watching and know you like young girls. I bet I could do some of the things the girls in the movie were doing. I’ll bet you would really like to teach me how to suck a cock”, Jenny said as she stood directly in front of Mr. Johnson.

She took a big swig of beer as she used her other hand to slowly raise her skirt and rub her pussy through her panties. “Doesn’t this look good to you Mr. Johnson. Here you have a willing virgin offering you her charms. I don’t really think you want me to go”.

Ralph was beginning to sweat. He knew that Jenny was serious and that all his fantasies would be fulfilled if he had the guts to risk it. Surrendering completely to the young girl he eagerly watched as Jenny slid a finger under her panties and gently massaged her swollen pussy lips. He leaned back and drank deeply from his beer.

Jenny took the hint. She sat her beer down and began swaying her hips in tune to music playing in her head. Slowly she raised her skirt and slid her fingers under the waistband of her panties. She pushed them down revealing her virgin pussy to a man for the first time. Quickly removing them she sat down on Mr. Johnson’s lap. She couldn’t help but feel the growing mass in his pants between his legs on her bare bottom. It felt good and she squirmed against it repeatedly. She leaned in and placed one arm on Mr. Johnson’s chest and the other around his neck. She pulled him close and her lips sought his. She parted her lips and her tongue snaked out and captured his.

Ralph knew he was lost. He was completely in Jenny’s control and would do anything she wanted. It felt nice to let her control the show for now. He returned her passionate kiss as his hand moved up her belly under her pink shirt and grasped a firm teenage tit. His forefinger and thumb found her erect nipple and he began squeezing it.

Jenny moaned in response pressing her round ass against his erection. She could feel her pussy becoming wet and waited for Mr. Johnson to make the next move.

She didn’t have long to wait. Ralph stood, effortlessly picking up the teen. He carried her upstairs to the master bedroom and sat her down on the bed. He sat down beside her.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” his conscience forced him to ask. He wasn’t sure he could’ve stopped had the answer been no.

“Of course, I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t”, Jenny replied looking directly at the tent pole bulging in the front of Mr. Johnson’s pants. “I’ve never done anything like this before so you have to go slow and show me how. “

Ralph stood and taking Jenny’s hand pulled her up beside him. He pulled her close and allowed his hands to grip her firm ass squeezing gently. He bent over and began to nuzzle her neck causing chills to run up and down her spine. She moaned and hugged him closer.

Jenny was putty in his expert hands. He reached up and grabbed the bottom of her shirt and raising his hands disrobed her from the waist up. Her perky tits were begging for attention. Her hard rose colored nipples tingled under his gaze. He leaned over and gently sucked and nibbled at one of them. Her knees gave way and she collapsed onto the bed.

Ralph noticed the dreamy expression on her face. He quickly removed all his clothes except for his underwear.

“Have you ever seen a cock before?”, he asked grabbing at his monster erection through his underwear.

“Just yours through the window”, replied Jenny.

“Well I’m going to change all that right now”, said Ralph. “Sit up, I want you to see it real close,” Ralph commanded.

Jenny complied. Ralph was standing directly in front of her. He placed his right hand under the waistband of his shorts grabbing his huge cock. With his other hand he pulled down his shorts and brought his cock into Jenny’s view just inches from her pert lipstick covered lips.

Jenny could smell the musky odor of Mr. Johnson’s erect male member and saw a curious drop of pre-cum seeping from the hole in the center of it. The thought of what was about to happen brought her to a new peak of sexual excitement.

“I’ll bet you want to suck it”, Ralph said as he placed his left hand on the back of Jenny’s head pulling her closer.

“You’ll have to show me how, I’ve never done that before,” Jenny whispered.

“Don’t worry, I think you’ll be a natural”, Ralph replied gently brushing his cock head against her lips. “Just remember, no teeth.”

Jenny instinctively parted her soft lips. Her moist tongue slithered out and flicked the purple head of Mr. Johnson pulsing male member tasting his male juices. Jenny knew that he expected her to suck his dick like she had seen the girl in the movie do. He appeared to be about 8 inches long and several inches around and she knew she could never get it all in her mouth. Bowing to the gentle pressure on the back of her head she opened her mouth wide and Mr. Johnson took advantage of the opening. He pushed forward with his muscular ass and Jenny’s virgin mouth felt full of cock for the first time.