Jenny's Punishment

Story Info
Jenny has been bad and it time for her punishment.
3.2k words
3.97
34.3k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 10/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny had disappointed me greatly. Many times we had discussed instituting consequences when she did not do the things as they should be done. Jenny is a submissive woman but she is also a good woman who really does try hard to please. Because she is such a good woman who tries so hard I have never actually instituted any punishment into our relationship yet. But after a series if disappointments now I am ready to start. I have always been a dominant man and for a relationship with a woman to last she has to able to do what she is supposed to do and to please me or I will end up angry at her to the point the relationship will be harmful. I do not want that to happen with Jenny.

I had a key to her place and new when she would get home. I parked out of sight so she would not know I was here. I waited in her bedroom in the shadows and because it was getting dark out. I was hidden so the chances of her seeing me when she came into her room were slight. I waited in the dark for her arrival.

Jenny finally arrived home and after leaving behind a few of her things she came into her bedroom, but she did not see me. She turned on one small lamp that did not provide too much light so I was still hidden in the dark. My plan was working so far and Jenny was soon to experience something new and painful. She always wore a sharp skirted business suit to work and she removed her jacket and laid it on the bed. Next came her skirt which she unzipped down the side stepped out of it and put it on the bed next to her jacket. She did the same with her blouse, too bad she was facing away from me so I missed the pleasure of watching her buttons being undone and revealing her underneath. She was standing there back to me, which allowed me a view of her sweet ass, dressed in a full slip, probably bra and panties, and pantyhose. She just stayed there rubbing her temple so I guessed it has been a tough day at work. Her day was about to become much tougher though. It was time and I quietly sneaked up behind her, put my arms around her and I whispered into her ear.

"Good evening my dear I hope your day was not too bad," I could feel her tense up and then relax when she realized it was me and not some intruder. I kissed and nibbled on her ear letting my hands slip over her breasts which felt good through her undergarments. She snuggled and pushed her butt back into me. "You have really disappointed me lately," I began to whisper in her ear. "I think it is time that we start doing something about this. You know we have discussed this many times and I have resisted doing this but I think the time has come," I continued whispering in a soft gentle tone. I could feel her tense as she knew what this would mean. I wanted to assure her first so that she would know that the punishment she was about to receive was done out of love. I kissed her ear and then nibbled and kissed her on the neck, still standing behind her pressed into her ass and my arms still around her. I continued to kiss and lick her neck and started fondling her breasts and lowering my hands down below to rub her and she responded by moaning pushing back against my now rock nard cock which was pressed between her ass cheeks. God how I wanted to just lay her down on the bed undress her and kiss and lick every part of her body until she would scream cumming in pleasure before I would fuck her brains out. But I knew the punishment was needed for the good of our relationship.

Jenny was really hot now and wanting pleasure from me but it was not time for that now. I removed my arms from around her and stepped back.

"Turn around and look at me Jenny." She turned and looked straight into my eyes and I could see some fear in her eyes. "Jenny you have disappointed me very much lately. You know this and I have tried to ignore these things. As you know it cannot be tolerated because no woman of mine can be disobedient without paying the price. As we have discussed so often the time has come to pay the piper as it were for your infractions. I care for you very much Jenny but this is necessary. Do you understand and accept this? This has to be something you understand and agree to submit to or I can walk out that door and we will be thankful for what we have had together. Do you understand and accept this? Are you prepared to submit?"

Jenny paused obviously thinking about her answer. I could see in her face that she was torn between accepting my total domination and discipline and losing a relationship she liked and enjoyed.

"I need your answer NOW Jenny! Do I leave or do you Submit?"

She looked up at me and then very softly with her head bowed said, "yes sir I will submit to what you want. You are my lover and my master. I know that I deserve the punishment you will give me."

"Good then I want you to put your hands on the bed and bend over."

She was hesitant but she complied, bending over the bed causing her ass to stick out towards me. What a beautiful sight! I have always been an ass man and what I really wanted to do was raise her slip lower her pantyhose and panties. Then lick that ass and then lube it up and fuck my darling in her back hole, something we had only done once before. But I knew I must punish my darling here and now before things really got out of hand. Besides there would be time for that later and she would want to please me after I punished her. I walked behind her and prepared to spank her. First I reached out and cupped her ass cheeks and squeezed them, which I could tell she liked. I am sure she wished that what I was about to do was more in line with my thoughts but we both knew that was not what was about to happen.

I let go of her butt cheeks, raised my hand back and swung it to her ass for the very first SMAK she would ever receive from me. She jumped and cried out more in surprise than pain but I would be changing that,

SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK. Jenny was now crying out with each blow.

"Now, Jenny this has been just a short warm up and we will be getting more serious."

I moved closer and raised her slip to her waist. Hooked my fingers into her panty hose and rolled them down her legs and off her feet. I added the pantyhose to the pile of clothes already on her bed.

SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK,SMAK!

I grabbed her hair and pulled back. I could see some tears running down her cheeks. I kept her hair pulled so that I could see her face. "Jenny do you know why I am punishing you?" She nodded yes. "I am not doing this because I don't care about you but rather to make you better. You do understand that don't you?" Again, she nodded affirmatively.

"I want you to stand up and remove your slip. Turn around and face me while you do this." That command was not just for my pleasure, though it would be pleasurable watching her strip off her slip, but also for the humiliation part of her punishment. She turned and raised up her slip and pulled it over her head and added it the pile of clothes. That was certainly nice to witness and she now stood before me in a very nice set of bra and panty. I stared for a couple of moments taking in her beauty and then I instructed het to "take off your panties." She hooked her fingers in them and bent down to remove them and step out of them. She added those to the pile of clothes, She stood before me in her bra displaying her sweet pussy which I loved to lick and fuck.

"Assume the position."

She turned and bent back over the bed. As she was naked except for her bra I could now see that her ass cheeks were now a dark pink. I knew they would be red very soon. I rubbed them gently, both cheeks, to provide her a little comfort and a little extra pleasure for me. As much as Jenny's punishment was for discipline I did also get great pleasure form this in another way. My cock was hard in my pants creating a bulge, which I was sure Jenny noticed while she was facing me. I looked at myself and noticed a small wet spot indicating a little pre-cum escaping. She couldn't see me now as she faced away so I ran my hand over my cock a couple of times.

SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK, SMAK!

I could hear Jenny crying with each smack of her ass now. Her cheeks were getting more red than pink now. She was definitely feeling the pain now. I moved closer and reached out to fondle her ass slightly and almost felt guilty that I was getting sexual pleasure from giving her pain. I rubbed my fingers between her cheeks and down to her pussy. She was wet so she must be getting some pleasure herself. I smiled to myself happy that this was not all bad. I pushed my finger into her pussy and rubbed her clit from underneath and she moaned with pleasure pushing herself into my hand. She was enjoying this too much though for it to be a serious punishment she would remember.

"Yes sir."

I left her and went into her bathroom as I knew she had a brush that had a padded back. I knew that would up the ante but because it was padded would not be too severe like a wooden brush. I found the brush and put it behind my back and returned to the bedroom to find Jenny just as I left her. I walked up behind her and pushed my finger into her pussy and moved in and out a few times while saying, "This is going to hurt a little more but we might be almost done. Now each time I spank you I want you to count them. You will receive 20 more spanks but if you lose count we will have to start over."

SMAK! "ONE SIR."

Nice touch. I had not told her to say sir with her counts but I liked it.

SMAK! "TWO SIR."

SMAK! "THREE SIR"

SMAK! "OWW THAT HURTS SO MUCH FOUR SIR"

SMAK! "FIVE SIR PLEASE"

SMAK! "SIX SIR."

SMAK! "SEVEN SIR."

SMAK! "EIGHT SIR." Jenny was crying now and I almost wanted to stop but I said she would get 20.

SMAK! "NINE SIR."

SMAK! "TEN SIR."

SMAK! "ELEVEN SIR"

SMAK! "TWELVE SIR"

SMAK! "THIRTEEN SIR."

SMAK! "FOURTEEN SIR."

SMAK! "FIFTEEN SIR" She was having trouble standing up now and her crying was louder. I paused a brief moment and decided to hurry up the remaining spanks to be done with her punishment today.

SMAK! "SEVENTEEN SIR." I gasped Jenny had miscounted but I don't think she realized it or she would have reacted and pleaded with me. I decided since this was her first punishment that I would ignore the miscount and hurry the last few.

SMAK! "EIGHTEEN SIR." SMAK! "NINETEEN SIR." SMAK! "TWENTY SIR."

Jenny was crying harder now and I don't even think she knew she had reached twenty. She was struggling to stand and I went and sat on the bed and pulled Jenny into my arms. I held her tight but kept her turned in my arms in a way that her ass would not be down but facing up. She was very red and possibly slightly bruised. She cried as I rocked her in my arms and kissed her forehead. For maybe twenty minutes we stayed like this rocking back and forth until she stopped crying and began to calm down.

"I am sorry I had to do this to you Jenny but it will make you better." She nodded looking into my eyes unable to speak right now. "Lie here on your stomach I am going to fix you a cool bath."

I left her and drew her a cool bath. I went back to the bed and picked her up and carried her to her bath. I gently placed her in the water and then removed her bra. "You just relax in this tub and you will feel better. When I come back for you I will put some soothing lotion I brought to ease the heat and the pain on your behind."

I left her in the tub for about fifteen minutes figuring too much more time and the water would get too cold for her. I came back bringing her a glass of wine. I offered her my hand and helped her out of the tub. She smiled at me and took the offered glass. I picked up the towel I had laid out. I gently patted her dry with towel allowing her sips of her wine. I had place the lotion by the bed so I led her back to the bedroom. I set her wine on the bedside table and laid her down on her stomach.

I squirted some lotion into my hands and rubbed them together. I reached out and began to gently rub her butt cheeks.

"Ooww," she said at first touch but she quieted and seemed to begin to like my rubbing. I squirted more lotion onto her red ass and gently rubbed the lotion into her cheeks. Finally she moaned from the feeling as I continued adding lotion and kneading her sore cheeks. But now that she was enjoying the rubbing I squirted some lotion between her cheeks and rubbed up and down in the crack between her ass. She moaned her approval and I rubbed her anus opening to which she purred. I inserted my finger pushing into her back brown hole and she raised slightly into my push so I knew she like it. I began to fuck her asshole with my finger and she was clearly enjoying this. I continued for a few minutes and pulled my finger out which generated a groan of disappointment.

"Are you Ok to roll over on your back yet?"

"Yes, I think that would be OK now."

I rolled her over onto her back. I smiled at her and bent down to kiss her. She responded by parting her lips and we kissed passionately working our tongues together and our lips from gently to urgently with more and more passion. I broke the kiss and kissed her neck and licked her neck generating moans of approval. I started to kiss and lick my way down to her breasts. I started with the right one and started kissing her nipple and licking around her breast. I move to the left and did the same there kissing her nipple and licking around. She put her hands on my head rubbing her fingers through my hair and pulling me tighter to her nipples. I sucked on one nipple then the other. I lightly bit on and licked and sucked them to Katie's delight. Each time I would switch from one breast to another she would push my mouth tighter onto her breast.

"Oh God baby suck my nipples, bite my nipples, it feels so good. MMMMMMMMM! Don't stop baby it is so nice."

But I did stop but only so I could move lower. I was kissing and licking way down below her breasts to her tummy. I stopped and kissed and licked around her navel. She kept running her fingers through my hair and guiding my head into her bare skin. After her bath she tasted so clean and sweet.

"Oohhh baby that feels so good. Let me please you. You are way overdressed."

"It's OK this is just for you. You did so good with your punishment you deserve this reward. I am proud of you. I think I may have even given you more punishment and pain than I intended for your first time. Just lie back and enjoy this. You can please me later."

Lower I kissed and licked until I was staring straight at her pussy which looked wet. I ran my fingers in her hairs and blew my breath on her lips and her clit. I rubbed my fingers up and down her pussy's lips and just in between them pushing just inside.

"Soooo nice sooo good don't stop. Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!"

Now I stuck my tongue out and licked from the bottom of her pussy to the top. Again and again I licked top to bottom.

"Aaaaahhhhh baby baby sooooooooo nice. So nice. MMMMMMMMMMMM!"

I licked to the top and found her clit which I licked and licked. Then I took her into my mouth and sucked on her clit. Oh she tasted so good after her bath. So sweet.

"Oohh my God Ooh my God that is soooo good. Don't stop baby."

I pushed my tongue into her pussy and slurped up her juices. I started to fuck her with my tongue and she pushed into me and held my head tighter so I would get farther into her. I lowered my licking to that space between her pussy and her ass hole and she started to buck and moan in pleasure. Too bad so many men do not know this area will drive a woman crazy. I took my attention back to her pussy and licked and fucked with my tongue. Jenny was going crazy now and I figured she would cum soon. I moved my tongue below her pussy again and licked and licked all the way to her back hole. I ran my tongue over her brown puckered hole and pushed in a little.

"AAAHHhhhhhhh, Aaahhhhhh, God God fuck me lick me Ooooohhhhh!!"

I pushed my tongue into her puckered back just a little and played with her there for a minute or two. Then back to her pussy and her clit where I licked sucked and tongue fucked her faster and faster deeper and deeper.

"Aaaaawwwww Baby Baby I am cumming so hard Don't Stop!!"

Jenny was delirious bucking and screaming in pleasure. I could feel her cum and I was sucking up her juices. I kept it up until she finally fell back exhausted.

"Now it is time that you should lay here and take a nap. You have had a traumatic experience followed by pleasure. You know I did not hurt you and cause you pain to be mean but to help you and strengthen the bond between us, don't you Jenny?"

"Yes sir I do and I really appreciate what you did for me."

*****

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks for reading and there is a chapter 2 to this.