Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she turned for the door, I swung my long legs off of the bed and reached for a T-shirt. As I was pulling it over my head, I said, "Yeah. That would probably be a good idea. With your birthday coming up, you want to suck-up to him as much as possible -- you want to increase your chance of getting a better birthday present." She stuck her tongue out at me and walked out of the room. I moved toward the door and, as I stepped into the hall, I saw Ann standing in the doorway to the kitchen staring in the direction of the bathroom. She had her hand under the hem of her T-shirt and it looked like she was fingering her pussy. Suddenly, she jerked her hand free and moved swiftly to the kitchen. As I started down the hall toward the kitchen, our mother came out of the bathroom door and walked toward the kitchen.

When I entered the kitchen, I saw that Ann had just finished pouring herself a cup of coffee. As our mother approached the coffee pot, Ann put her hands on Mom's cheeks and kissed her full on the lips. Mom looked somewhat flustered as she asked, "What was that all about?"

Ann smiled and said, "I just wanted to find out what Dad's cum tastes like."

Mom stuttered and stammered, "What makes you think that you could find that out by kissing me this morning?"

Boldly Ann reached out and squeezed one of Mom's firm breasts and said, "Mom, when you are giving someone a blowjob in the bathroom, you should make sure that you have the door closed."

I was now approaching the coffee pot and I looked at Ann and said, "So that is why you had your hand buried in your cunt when I came out of the room."

Ann rubbed her crotch through her T-shirt and said, "Jenny, you should have seen it. Mom was sucking on that thing so hard. She was taking him so deep that she probably had hair in her teeth. How 'bout it, mom? Got hair in your teeth?"

Mom turned several shades of red and said, "You know that it is not polite to watch other people's private moments unless you have been asked to.  There are a couple of people in this house that shouldn't comment on other people's sex lives until they can learn to keep their orgasmic screams a little quieter."

Ann looked at me and said, "Damn, Jenny. I knew that someone could hear you."

I gave her an incredulous look as I sat down at the kitchen table with my cup of coffee. I said, "Me? I don't think that you were all that quiet, yourself."

Mom looked at Ann and said, "She's right, Ann. I did hear two distinctly different voices moaning and screaming last night.  When did you two start having sex together?"

Ann was quick to speak, "Mom, would you believe that before last night, Jenny had never had a woman eat her pussy or eaten a woman's pussy?"

Mom laughed and said, "Most girls had licked a pussy before they have seen their first hard cock. Jenny sucked her first cock years before she licked her first pussy. She always has been a little different than other kids her age."

I was starting to take their comments as a personal affront and I said, "Well, fuck both of you.  But back to what started this conversation. Ann, how does Daddy's cum taste?"

Ann frowned and said, "I really didn't get too good of a taste. I guess that Mom swallowed it all directly. I usually like to let a little coat my tongue so that I can taste it for several hours afterward. Apparently, Mom doesn't do that or she wanted to be selfish so that I couldn't get a good taste."

Mom said, "All right. This is getting out of hand. We don't need to be sitting at the breakfast table discussing each other's sexual habits and preferences." Ann appeared ready to say something else; but our father walked into the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee.

He was walking toward the front door when he said, "I'll have to take this with me; I'm running late. Their plane is due to land in thirty minutes and it will probably take me that long to get to the airport. We should be back between nine-thirty and ten. Bill said something about stopping for breakfast on the way back here.  And we have to stop to rent them a car before we leave the airport. The only reason that I am meeting them is because he figured with four people and all of their luggage that it would take two cars to get it all here. See you all later." As quickly as he had appeared in the kitchen, he was driving down the street.

I looked at our mother and said, "It's your fault that he's late."

She laughed and said, "You didn't hear him complaining; did you?"

The three of us sat in silence drinking our coffee for several minutes. Ann finally broke the silence when she said, "Mom, I have finally decided what I want for my birthday."

Mom just shook her head and said, "What color sports car? And what is it? -- Sixty -- seventy thousand dollars?"

Ann smiled and said, "It's not a car. And it's not expensive. I wanna fuck Daddy."

"You what?"

"You heard me, Mom. I wanna fuck Daddy."

"What in the world brought this on?"

Ann beamed as she said, "When I saw his cock pop out of your mouth. That's when I decided that that was what I wanted for my birthday." Then Ann looked at me and said, "Jenny, you wouldn't believe how beautiful that his cock is.  I mean,  it's gotta be nearly a foot long and Jesus Christ, it is so fucking thick. That goddam thing would choke a horse; but I sure would like to feel that thing between my legs.  And if I lived through that, I would like to see how much of it I could take in my mouth." Then Ann looked back at our mother and said, "Mom, that would be the perfect birthday present. You said that I could have whatever I wanted for my twenty-first birthday as long as it was reasonable. This wouldn't cost you anything."

Mom still had a very perplexed look and she was shaking her head as she said, "Reasonableness doesn't always relate to cost.  And I can't tell you that you can fuck your father. I can tell you whether I object or not; but he makes the decision on where to put that beautiful tool. Maybe I should tell you the same thing that I tell some of these other cunts that become enthralled with the size of his cock. You take him up the ass with no KY jelly and you can fuck him every day for a month."

Hearing that last statement, I stood up and started to rub the crack of my ass and said, "Fuck, how could anybody take a cock as big as Ann says it is, up her ass? I have never taken any cock up my ass and a large finger hurts like hell. A cock that thick would tear you wide open."

Mom's perplexed look had turned to one of amusement. She said, "Honey, I don't know how anyone could take your father's cock up their ass. That's why I so freely make that offer. I have never even tried and I never will and your father knows that. He is happy with that. He claims that one woman has taken about three-quarters of it up her ass. I can't see length as the major problem; it's the girth that would kill a normal human being."

Ann chimed in, "Who was the one woman who could take Daddy's cock up her ass."

Mom said, "I don't know who the woman was and I didn't ask."

I asked, "But Mom, if he is fucking someone else; don't you want to know?"

"No honey. I never asked. If he wants to fuck someone else and he wants to tell me who it is, fine. If he doesn't want to tell me, fine.

"Wow. You're more understanding than I would be."

"Hey. I don't tell him every time that I fuck someone else. Either of us is free to fuck around when we want. The rules are pretty simple. Be discrete and practice safe sex. Don't come home too fucked out to satisfy your partner. And if you are fucking someone that we both know, let the other person know so that you don't embarrass a friend.

Ann, anxious to bring the conversation back to her birthday present, said, "Mom, what about my birthday present?"

Mom was still unsure how to answer this request. She paused for quite some time and finally said, "Ann, there are a couple of problems with this. The first one is that I can't tell you that your father will fuck you. He has to make that decision. The second problem is that I don't know that you are ready to have sex with your father. Having sex with a family member is something that not everyone can handle and I don't know if you are able to. I can't tell you that you can have sex with your father; he is the only one that can make that decision. Also, I can't tell you whether you are able to handle the incest angle. Only you can answer that question."

"Mom, it wasn't a problem when I had sex with my sister. I can't see it being a problem with Daddy."

"It's different. Don't ask me how; it just is. Women who eat pussy seem to be able to put aside all other social taboos for that; but having sex with a man seems to be a little different. All right. You had sex with your sister. If Jenny were your brother, would you have had sex with her?"

"I can't really answer that question. I don't have a brother so I haven't had a chance to develop a relationship with one. It would depend on the non-sexual relationship. If that were good, then maybe a sexual relationship could develop. I don't know. I do know that I have always loved my Dad and for years I have had a yearning to have sex with him. Seeing that beautiful cock today just made me certain that this is something that I really need to do. I mean, I need it for me and I hope that I can make it so that he will think that he has always needed it."

Mom then looked back and forth at each of us and said, "Well, I can't tell you whether he actually would have sex with either of you. I am not sure how he would handle the father-daughter incest angle. I have never asked him. I do know that he has had many lustful thoughts about both of you. Ann, he is just fascinated by your ass. He often comments about how he would like to lick that ass for hours." Then she looked directly at me and said, "And you Miss Self Conscious. You are always so concerned that your tits are too small. Well, your father is fascinated with your tits. You guys are always wondering why he has to keep the house so cold -- winter and summer. It is because of his fascination with your tits. He loves to see how the cold makes your nipples get hard. On a hot day, he will watch you when you come in from outside and get a hard-on from watching your nipples grow."

I couldn't believe that statement and I said, "Why in hell would he be interested in my non-existent tits when he could look at either of you two with your big beautiful tits?

Mom looked at me and said, "Because they resemble mine is exactly why your father is not overly fascinated with Ann's tits. He still likes to look at them and, occasionally, he drools over them. He can see or play with mine at any time and other than the fact that mine sag a little bit, Ann's tits and mine are almost carbon copies.  Ann, I will talk to your father about your birthday request. I can't promise you anything. In the meantime, I want you to think this over very carefully. I don't want you doing something that you might regret later."

Ann smiled and said, "Mom, the only time that I have regretted having sex with a guy was when his dick went soft before I got off.  I appreciate you talking to him for me."

Mom stood up from the table and said, "I have to get moving now. I need to shower and get dressed before everyone gets back from the airport. I suggest that the two of you do the same thing."

The three of us left the kitchen. Mom proceeded to her room and my sister and I walked down the hall toward my room. As we passed the bathroom, Ann decided that she would get her shower right away and then I could take mine while she dressed. As she went into the bathroom, I went to my room to begin looking for the clothes that I wanted to wear today. It was a hot day; so I did not plan to wear a whole lot. However, I knew that we would probably be using the pool for most of the afternoon and since it was the first day that our relatives were going to be here, we would probably be going out for supper tonight. First, I picked out the bikini that I wanted to wear at the pool. It was a very skimpy one -- I was going to test the waters early. I wanted to see how my cousins would react if I revealed quite a bit of my body. Then I selected a pair of very short, very tight shorts and decided that I would top it off with a thin tube top.

To save me some time later in the day, I also selected the clothes that I would wear if we went out to supper tonight. I picked out a tight skirt that was just long enough that I could get by without wearing panties but short enough that I could give someone a show, if I decided that that is what I wanted to do. I also set out a tight fitting, scooped neckline top. It was made of fairly lightweight material and it would definitely accent the size of my nipples if I got chilly or got excited. Nothing that I planned to wear today would require underwear, so I didn't bother to look for any. As I finished setting out my clothes, Ann walked into the room wrapped in a towel. As she tossed her towel aside to begin getting her clothes ready, I went to the bathroom to begin my shower.

After cleaning myself, I used my fingers to work myself up to a mild cum in the shower. I then dried off and, wrapped in a towel, walked back to my room. Ann was still naked, as she appeared to be setting out her clothes of the remainder of the day. She looked at me as I discarded my towel and said, "From the size of those nipples, I would say that someone was playing with herself in the shower."

I just looked at her as I said, "Well, I didn't bother to check you out when you came back; but I would bet that you did the same thing."

Ann giggled as she replied, "Yeah. As a matter of fact I did just that.  Hey, if we go out to supper tonight, do you plan to wear slacks, shorts or a skirt?"

"I plan on wearing a skirt."

"Short, long or in between?"

"Kinda' short."

"Oh, so you'll have to wear panties tonight."

"Not that short. But almost."

She reached into the closet and pulled out a skirt and then took a top from the dresser drawer. She held them up for me to see and then said, "What do you think?"

I shook my head and replied, "With that skirt, you will definitely have to wear panties. I don't think that you will be able to wear a bra with that top, though."

She laid the outfit on the bed and said, "Unlike you, I normally do wear panties; but I have no intention of wearing a bra. That is why this top is about a size small -- to hold them in place most of the time."

I laughed as I told her, "You had better not move to quickly though. As low cut as that top is, a boob will pop out with any sudden movement."

She laughed back at me as she said, "Now that would definitely get the attention of our cousins, wouldn't it?"

I was quick to say, "I thought that you weren't interested in fucking our cousins."

She retorted, "Who said anything about fucking them? I just want to see if I can keep them hard for the entire day and evening." She then picked up her bikini from the bed and asked, "Do you think that this will get a rise out of them?"

I just about shit when I saw the size of her bikini. I had thought that mine was a little too revealing; but it was conservative compared to Ann's small fragments of fabric. The top was so small that I doubted that it would cover her nipples. I knew that her areolas would be visible without any movement. If she moved quickly at all her entire boob would be exposed. As I noticed how small the patch of cloth was that was suppose to cover her pussy, I asked, "Do you plan on shaving before they get here or are you just going to let them see your bush?"

Ann tossed the bikini back on the bed as she answered, "As long as I stay out of the water and don't spread my legs too wide, they won't be able to see my bush -- unless, of course, I want them to."

Ann started to pull on a pair of bikini panties and then reached for a pair of shorts to put on. Her shorts, although fairly short and quite tight fitting, were more conservative than the ones that I was trying to pull over my ass at the same time. Ann was trying to put in place a skimpy halter-top when she said, "You know, there is a little bit of a panty line showing and these shorts are not nearly as tight as the skirt that I am going to wear tonight. I guess that I will have to wear a thong. I have to wear something. That skirt is so short that even you would wear panties with it." She finally got her halter-top adjusted so that it covered all of the essentials and I had my tube top arranged so that you could see what little cleavage that I had. I had worked my tits so that my nipples were fairly hard. I wanted to arrange the top so that it just covered my areolas when my nipples were hard. When you don't have a whole lot to work with, you want to accent all of the positives that there are.

Ann looked at me as I was finishing adjusting my top and said, "You talk about my bikini; shit, in those shorts the cheeks of your ass are hanging out and, if you didn't keep it bald, you would be able to count the hairs on your pussy. Hell, the crotch is riding up into your crack so far that it looks like the Cumberland Gap."

"Thank you, very much. Now it is time for the two 'Slut Sisters' to go see if they can get some cocks hard and then see how long they can keep them hard. You know, if we do it right, those guys should be suffering from 'blue balls' by the time that we go out to supper. Either that or they will have to go inside to beat off during the course of the day."

The two of us walked toward the kitchen where our mother was sitting. As we started to sit down at the table, Mom said, "Jesus Christ. These are your cousins that are coming. You're dressed like you're trying to fuck them."

Ann said, "No, Mom. We have no interest in fucking them"

I quickly interrupted, "Speak for yourself."

Ann continued, "As I was saying, I am not out to fuck them. But they are guys and we would like to see if we can keep them hard most of the day."

Mom told her, "If you tease the guys that you go out with that way, it is a wonder that you get any guy to go out with you a second time."

Ann answered, "Mom, if I'm interested in going out with them more than once, I tease them to arouse them. It makes the sex better. If I don't think that they would merit a second date, I tease them to torture them. Then they go home so pissed off that they don't call me again. That way, I don't have to turn them down."

Mom shook her head at Ann's response and then looked at me to say, "Now, what did you mean by 'speak of yourself'?"

I shrugged my shoulders and replied, "Hey, from the pictures that I have seen, those are two good looking hunks. I wouldn't just arbitrarily dismiss the idea of having sex with any guy that looks that good. But right now, my intention is to see how aroused that we can get them and we'll let the rest of it play out as the next few weeks pass.

Just then we heard a car in the driveway and mom stood up to go the door. As she started to walk away, she said, "I didn't realize until today that I had raised two prick teasing nymphomaniacs. Your teasing is liable to get you more than you bargained for." She went out the front door to greet daddy and our guests.

Daddy and Uncle Bill got out of daddy's car while Aunt Betty, Andy and Jim got out of the car that they had rented at the airport. We had followed mom out the front door and we were right behind mom in giving a welcoming hug to our aunt and uncle. Uncle Bill is a sales representative for several manufacturing companies. One of the companies that he represents is our daddy's company. That is why we get to see him a few times a year. He is quite a bit shorter than our father at about five-foot-eight and he is not nearly as well built as daddy. He only weighs about one hundred and eighty pounds. He is, however, a very good-looking man. Aunt Betty is about three inches taller than mom and she weighs about ten or fifteen pounds more than mom does. Her boobs are nowhere as big as our mother's. She is only about a thirty-four-B.