Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenny and Ann enjoy their cousins.
9.9k words
4.64
83.6k
10

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers

I closed the door to the room and signaled for Ann to be quiet. I moved to the bookcase on the wall that was common between our rooms. I stood on my tiptoes and reached the top shelf and moved a piece of plywood that was setting sideways on the shelf. When she saw a ray of light come through the opening that I had just exposed, Ann exclaimed while trying to continue whispering, "What the fuck? How long has that been there?"

I whispered back, "Mom had these bookshelves put in when you were still in high school. Remember how I was insistent in helping to stain the wood. I wanted to make sure that your side matched the piece of wood that I had cut. I drilled a hole about four inches in diameter and used this board to cover it. I knew that you would have to get on a chair to ever know the difference."

Ann asked, "But why?"

I smiled as I remarked, "Sex, the same reason that dictates most of my actions. Remember that guy that you were going with back then? The two of you used to spend a lot of time in your room and I was sure that you were fucking. I wanted to watch."

Ann said, "Fooled your nosy ass. We were fucking. We were just doing it at his house. His parents both worked and never got home before six o'clock."

I quieted her again saying, "Quiet. They'll hear you. I used to open it to listen to your orgasms when you masturbated. Now, let's listen to see what we can hear." For several minutes, all that they could hear was the sound of suitcases being opened, closed and slammed down along with the sound of drawers opening and closing.

After a while, we finally heard a voice, that we learned belonged to Jim, ask, "Andy, did you see the size of the melons on the short one – what's her name – Ann?"

Then we heard Andy answer, "Those are some fine tits, brother; but what about the nipples on Jenny's tits? Her jugs may not be that big; but all over a mouthful is a waste. Did you see how the cheeks of her ass were hanging out of those shorts? It gave me a fuckin' hard-on just looking at those two."

Jim replied, "They both have fine looking asses. I envy the lucky son of a bitch that's porkin' either of those two."

I nudged Ann in the ribs and whispered, "Little do they know that if they play their cards right, they could be those lucky sons of bitches." Ann smiled and we returned to listening to our cousins' prattle about our anatomy and various other sexual comments. After about twenty minutes, I replaced the board and then we went to the kitchen where we joined our mom and Aunt Betty.

As we sat down, Mom asked, "What kind of devilment have you two been up to now?"

I answered, "None. ... Mom, I can tell you that I think that Ann and I are on the same page now on that topic that we discussed earlier."

Mom got an exasperated look on her face and shook her head as she said, "I am afraid to ask who changed their thinking."

Aunt Betty asked, "What's this all about?"

Mom quickly said, "Nothing important. I'll fill you in later." The four of us then caught each other up on the happenings in both families until it was nearly noon. Mom said, "I'll start fixing some sandwiches. Betty, could you tell Andy and Jim that lunch will be ready in about ten minutes." When Aunt Betty was gone, Mom said, "I know that you two have got something planned. Just do two things for me. Don't let things get out of control and be careful." Ann and I just nodded and smiled.

Aunt Betty returned and informed our mother that Andy and Jim would be out in a few minutes. We helped mom put the food on the table and then we all began to eat. Andy and Jim appeared a short time later and they sat down and began to eat. Ann and I were almost through eating when I said, "You know that you two guys don't have to stay hidden in that bedroom all day. You can go out back and use the pool if you would like. You can even come out and talk to Ann and me. We don't bite -- very often."

Jim looked at my chest and asked, "Are you two going to be out there this afternoon?"

I answered, "Yeah. Ann and I plan on going out by the pool in about a half an hour. Will we see you out there?"

I could tell that Andy was trying to maintain a much calmer demeanor than he was successful at when he said, "We probably will stop to take a short dip after we finish eating." Ann and I had finished eating and we went to the bedroom to start changing clothes so that we could go out by the pool.

We quickly stripped down and as I was reaching for my bikini, Ann asked, "Should we put sun tan oil on before we go out there or should we start off the afternoon by turning them on when we oil each other up?"

I thought for a second and then grabbing the bottle of lotion on my dresser, said, "Let's have a good coat of oil on when we get out there. It's going to be a long afternoon. Let's just let them look for a while and then after we have been out there for a while, we'll need another coat of oil. We can really turn them on if we have them worked up a little before we oil each other up." Ann grabbed another bottle of sun tan oil and we sat down on the edge of the bed. We began by oiling our own legs and the front of our torsos. Ann took a little longer than I did because she took time to play with her pussy in the middle of the job. We still had our backs and our asses to apply lotion to. I had Ann lay down on a towel in the middle of the bed and I applied some lotion to her back and her ass. I took a little extra time oiling the crack of her ass and then I playfully slid a finger into her pussy for a few seconds.

We then switched places and she started to oil my back. Ann was straddling my legs as she rubbed the oily lotion into my back. As she began to knead my ass cheeks with her oily hands, I could feel her grinding her wet pussy against the back of my left thigh. She probed the crack of my ass and soon I felt her sliding a finger into my already moist pussy. Suddenly, she moved off of my thighs and wiped her hands across the parts of my thighs that she had just vacated. "Over on your back," she commanded. Although I was a little puzzled, I complied. As soon as I was on my back, she dove between my legs and her tongue darted between those wet, puffy lips. As her tongue probed deep into my center, she straddled my head and her pussy was pressed against my waiting lips.

We were frantically running our tongues as deep into each other as possible. We each tried to lick all of the love juices from each other's pussy walls; but, of course, that was impossible. The faster we licked the more juices that our aroused bodies produced. Neither of us had neglected that throbbing nub that was standing out. My clitoris was throbbing so hard that I thought that it would explode. My orgasm was much stronger than the one that Ann's tongue had induced the night before and the pressure that her thighs were putting on the sides of my head told me that she was thoroughly enjoying the tongue work that I was doing on her aroused pussy.

After catching our breath, we finished oiling each other and proceeded to don our flimsy bikinis. I pulled an oversized T-shirt over my head for the trip through the house. Ann put on a long smock. It was quite baggy and actually did a reasonable job of camouflaging her breasts. We started though the house and, as we passed through the room where our mother and Aunt Betty were sitting, mom apparently read the expressions on our faces. She asked, "You do have bathing suits on underneath there; don't you?"

Ann laughed at her and said, "Of course, Mom. Such as they are."

Aunt Betty asked, "You two girls aren't planning to tease my little boys with your bodies; are you?"

I was quick to tell her, "Yes. We hope to, Aunt Betty."

She snickered and told us, "Good for you. Keep them hard all afternoon. Maybe, they will learn how to use those things." I was a little bit shocked. Mom had been concerned that we might be going a little bit too far. Now, Aunt Betty, the boy's mother, was encouraging us. I wasn't sure if I read her right; but it seemed to me that she wanted us to, possibly, do more than just tease them and entice them. To me, it sounded like Aunt Betty thought that her sons needed to get fucked. I was going to see if I could pick up more signals from Aunt Betty, later. For now, we were just going to go to the pool deck and see if we could get them hard and make them drool a little bit.

As we walked out by the edge of the pool, we saw that Andy and Jim were frolicking in the water. We positioned a couple of lounge chairs where we thought we would get the most sun and set our lotion and towels on the table nearby. We moved to a position that allowed us to view the boy's reactions before I started to remove my T-shirt and Ann began removing her smock. Jim was still in the water; but Andy had just reached to top of the ladder when we began disrobing. Andy was wearing a blue pair of Speedos and the view of our nearly bare bodies caused his cock to swiftly stretch the material in the front of his swimsuit. I could see Jim's jaw drop as he took in the same sight that was causing his brother to become erect. Although I could not see it, I was sure that he was also sporting a fair sized hard-on.

Ann and I adjusted our sunglasses and reclined on the loungers allowing the sun to beat down on our fronts. For the twenty minutes that we remained in that position, the boys stayed in the water or were on the deck on the other side of the pool. When they were out of the water, they made a conscious effort to keep their backs to us as much as possible. We began to feel the baking effect of the sun on our fronts and knew that the lotion that we had applied was being burned away. We flipped over on our bellies and at almost the same time, we reached behind us to loosen the strings of our bikini tops. With only our backs and our barely covered buttocks for them to view, the boys decided to spend some time on our side of the deck

Ann and I were both nearly asleep when we heard the movement of loungers on the deck. We raised our heads to see that they had moved two chaise lounges next to where ours were located and they were laying down on them. I turned toward Ann and saw her looking at me. We simply smiled at each other. We knew that we were being successful. We were half dozing; but we didn't hear any noises from anyone entering the water. We knew that they had to be next to us and we were sure that their eyes were riveted to our bodies. My back was starting to feel a little warm and I figured that it was time for a little more lotion on it. I rose up on my elbows allowing the lower part of my top to fall away from my boobs. I knew that the sides of my tits were exposed; I just wasn't sure if they could see my nipples or not. I glanced over at Ann and asked, "Ann, could you put some more lotion on my back? It's starting to feel kinda' warm."

Jim quickly grabbed a bottle of lotion from the table and exclaimed, "I can do it for you; if you like?"

When I asked the question of Ann, the only thing that I was unsure of was which one would volunteer first. I glanced at my sister and pretended to ponder the question. Finally, I said, "Sure, that would be fine."

As Jim was moving toward me, Andy quickly asked, "Ann, do you need some more lotion on your back?"

Ann was still looking at me and she was almost laughing when she answered, "Yeah. That would be nice. Thank you." I thought that he was going to trip trying to get over to Ann as quickly as possible. Jim had moved behind me and was trying to lean forward to start pouring lotion on my back. Every position that he tried to get into seemed to be awkward. Finally, he sat on the back of my thighs and started to rub the oil into my back and shoulders.

He had coated most of my back and my shoulders and I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass as he leaned forward. When he tried to rub the lotion on my sides, he ran one hand along the edge of one of my tits. Abruptly, I said, "I think that you have gotten my back as good as you are going to get it. Could you do my legs, now?" Reluctantly, he moved off of my legs and kneeled next to me. He poured some lotion on my calf and then started to rub it into my lower leg, starting at my ankle. Then he repeated the process on the other leg. When my lower legs were well oiled, he poured some lotion on my right thigh and started to rub it into the warm skin. He had my thighs well coated except for about two inches of skin just below the bottoms of my bikini. He moved to the other leg and oiled it up quite well. I thought that maybe he was done until I felt two oily hands rubbing just below my ass cheeks. That previously untouched area of skin was now well coated. Suddenly, I felt his fingers moving under the material of my bikini bottom and his thumbs were rubbing the edges of the material that barely covered my damp pussy. I reached back and grabbed his wrists and said, "I think that you are finished for now. Maybe you had better take a dip in the pool to cool off."

Jim moved away and a few seconds later I heard the splash of someone entering the pool. I turned my head to look at Ann and saw that Andy was moving at a much slower pace as he massaged my sister's legs. Her legs were now spread considerably farther apart than they had been before. If she was not giving him a view of her pussy lips, he definitely was able to see her pubic hair. Since he had moved a little bit slower in reaching her ass cheeks and the juncture of her thighs, Ann was not as quick to stop him as I had been with Jim. I could tell by the way that her thigh muscles were flexing that Ann was highly aroused. She was finally able to show some restraint and told him that he had better stop. As he was moving away, I glanced back and saw that his cock was rock hard in his swimsuit. I could tell that Andy's cock was not quite as long as his brother's; however, even covered by his swimsuit, I could tell that it was considerably thicker.

I could hear the two boys splashing around in the water for quite some time. When my back started to warm again, I reached behind my back and retied the strings to my bikini top. Then I rolled over to my back and watched as those two hunks bounced around in the water. After several minutes, I realized that I had raised my knees and my legs had become spread quite far apart. Jim and Andy were trying to pretend like they weren't looking when it was obvious that they couldn't keep their eyes off my bikini-covered pussy. When I brought my knees together and straightened my legs, they moved to the end of the pool. It was not long before they decided that they would return to the house. I noticed that Ann's shoulders were beginning to show some pink and I hollered at her to roll over on her back. It probably it is a good thing that the boys had gone inside by now because when she rolled over, she neglected to re-tie the top of her bikini. The top had moved to the side and totally exposed those large jugs of hers.

Ann re-adjusted her top and relaxed on the chaise lounge for about ten more minutes. She decided that she had enough sun and she was returning to the house. She was quite aroused and wanted me to join her. I told her that I would probably be in there fairly soon. I was fairly horny and knew that she would be able to scratch that itch. I just needed to relax first. I stopped by the kitchen to grab a soft drink before I went back to my room. As I was closing the refrigerator door, I heard my mother's voice.

She asked, "So, Betty, what did you mean that you hoped that my daughters taught your sons to use those things?"

Aunt Betty replied, "I didn't really mean that I expected your daughters to fuck them; but that would be all right, too. They're just - shit, how do I put this? - They um, need to get a pair of balls when it comes to sex. I know that neither one of them is a virgin; but I also know that if it was up to them to show the initiative that they still would be. Maybe, if the girls make them walk around with hard dicks all day for the next three weeks, they'll figure out that they have to do something about it."

"Christ, Betty, you're as bad as my girls. Fucking is all that they seem to have on their minds, lately."

"And that's bad?"

"I don't know. The part that has me frazzled is - well, shit. - Do you know what my oldest daughter wants for her birthday? Damn, she wants her father to fuck her for her twenty-first birthday present."

"So, she has good taste. Gary has a beautiful, huge cock and he knows how to use it. I know that I have always enjoyed it when he has fucked me."

"But he's her father. They shouldn't be fucking."

"That's bullshit and you know it. Your brother popped your cherry and you're still fucking him until this day. At least I assume that you two will be getting it on a few times within the next three weeks. Look, you said it yourself. She wants to fuck her dad. If her dad wants to fuck her, then you should not only go along with it, you should encourage it. Fuck, you should help."

"So, you think that I should go along with it. Well, this is a two way street. Are you fucking your sons?"

"No, but that's different."

"Why is it different; because they're your sons? Well, she's my fucking daughter."

"The reason that it is different is that you know that she wants to have sex with her father. If Gary wants to have sex with her, then they should go for it. In my case, I know that I want to fuck my sons; but I don't know if they want to fuck me. And until they get enough experience that they are not afraid to express their sexual desires, I have to sit and wait. You know, now that we are both letting everything out in the open, I think that I know why you're hesitant about Gary going to bed with Ann. You want to have sex with her first. You're jealous."

"You know, I didn't realize it until you just said it; but I am. I have never had sex with either of my daughters. I never had sex with my father; but I did have sex with my mother. That started before Bill and I started having sex. It continued until I got married. I have always thought that what I had for my daughters was admiration, when, in fact, a lot of it was pure lust. I am going to try them both out in the very near future."

"I think that that is a good idea. Then if your girls' prick teasing does any good, my boys will have enough guts to express themselves and then maybe they will want to fuck their mamma. In the meantime while Gary and Bill are out playing golf, why don't the two of us go in the other room and see if we can calm each other down. All of this talk about sex has got me horny."

Mom and Aunt Betty went down the hall to mom and daddy's bedroom while I trembled with fear that they would discover that I had been eavesdropping. When I heard the bedroom door lock, I went to my bedroom. I opened the door to see Ann lying naked in the middle of the bed with three fingers sliding in and out of her wet twat. I set my soda and the sun tan lotion on the dresser and tossed my T-shirt aside. In less than two seconds, my bikini joined my T-shirt on the floor and I was on the bed. I removed Ann's fingers from her pussy and replaced them with my tongue. As I was lapping at that tasty morsel, I jammed my own cunt in her face so that she could bring me the pleasure that I hoped that I was giving her.

Her tongue quickly slithered between my swollen pussy lips and she drank the nectar that I was secreting. As I eagerly lapped at my sister's fine pussy, I thought about the fact that less than twenty-four hours earlier I had thought that it was repugnant to eat another woman's pussy or to have another woman eat mine. Now I was experiencing both of them for the third or fourth time in less than a day. As I felt my sister beginning to spasm beneath me I thought about the conversation that I had just heard. I knew that everyone's wishes could be granted if I formulated a good plan. Ann's orgasm caused her to slow down in her attack on my eager pussy for a short time; but after a few seconds, she was back into the swing of things. After I had a good cum, I changed positions on the bed and kissed my sister and we pressed our warm, moist bodies against each other.

mary0256
mary0256
483 Followers