Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes, Ann asked, "What got you so horny this afternoon. If it had just been turning those guys on, you would have been here sooner."

I kissed her and said, "It was a combination of things. The guys had a lot to do with it. Then I overheard something that I wasn't supposed to and that took me over the edge."

Ann sat up and said, "Come on. Spill your gut. Who was having the conversation and what was it about."

I told her, "I have to keep quiet for the time being. I'll let you in on most of it before things start to happen. The only thing that I can tell you right now is that we have to fuck those two guys. We have to do it either tonight or tomorrow."

Ann looked at me questioningly as she asked, "Why is fucking them so god-awful important and urgent?"

I just shook my head and said, "Right now, I can't give you an answer. I can tell you that several things – including your sexual satisfaction – hinge on them getting laid." Just then we heard the sound of the guy's voices coming from the swimming pool. I grabbed my T-shirt and slid it over my head. As I walked to the door, I told Ann, "I need to talk to someone; I'll be back in a little bit." I walked to the family room, the dining room and then the kitchen. I was not surprised that I did not find my mother or Aunt Betty. I sat down at the kitchen table and sipped the soft drink that I had been trying to drink for almost an hour.

My drink was almost empty when I heard the door to my parent's bedroom being opened. The two women walked into the kitchen and after everyone said their hellos, I asked my mother, "What time are we planning on going to supper, tonight."

Mom looked at the clock on the wall and said, "The guys should be home from the golf course in about ten minutes. Knowing your father, he will wonder why everyone is not dressed to go and then it will take him about thirty minutes to shower and change. Probably, forty to fifty minutes."

I said, "Okay, I had better start getting my shower now. I'll warn Ann that she should probably be ready to take hers when I get done."

Aunt Betty said, "That's right. I keep forgetting that when those two guys get together, that everything must run on the schedule of Gary and Bill. The rest of us be damned. When I see Ann go in to start her shower, I'll call the boys in so that they can be next. Jessie, it's probably a good thing that we each took one earlier or we would probably have a hard time getting into a bathroom."

As I started to leave the room, I walked past mom and whispered in her ear, "Don't criticize others for being too loud when they're having sex until you can tone the volume of your own orgasms down." Mom's face turned beet red. I hadn't heard a thing when mom and Aunt Betty were in the bedroom; but mom didn't know that. Her guilt made her believe that I had heard her. I planned to tell her the truth later. I went directly to the bathroom and started my shower. When I finished my shower, I returned to the kitchen and said, "Aunt Betty, I need to talk to you about something. Can you meet me in my room while Ann is taking her shower?"

Aunt Betty said, "Sure Jenny. I'll be there in a few minutes.

Just then daddy and Uncle Bill walked in and daddy announced. "We're supposed to be at the restaurant in thirty minutes. Has anyone started getting ready yet?" Ann had heard daddy's voice and experience told her that she should get to the shower now if she planned on getting one before they left for supper. As I walked down the hall toward the bedroom, I saw Aunt Betty following me.

I closed the door behind us and then locked it. She looked at me suspiciously and said, "This must be important."

I looked at her and said, "It is. I hope that you don't mind; but I am going to start dressing while we talk. Daddy won't holler at you for not being ready. He will holler at me." I dropped my towel and looked into my aunt's eyes as I continued, "I overheard you and mom talking today."

"How much did you hear?"

"Enough that I know that you want to have sex with your sons. -- Now before you start getting worried or upset. I think that if the two of us work together; everyone can get what they want. If you'll help me; you will probably get to have your sons."

"What are you getting out of this?"

"Everything. Seriously, tonight or tomorrow, I plan on having something what you want. Namely, your sons. Today, you had something that I want – you ate my mother's pussy. No one else knows what I am planning. I am telling you because in order for all of the pieces to fall into place, I need some help. I will find out from your sons how badly they want to have sex with you. If this afternoon is any indication, they are both like little puppy dogs. Ann and I will get them well fucked and then we will go to work on 'getting them a pair of balls,' as you put it. Tomorrow morning, daddy and Uncle Bill will probably be playing golf. I need you to get Jim and Andy out of the house. Whether you have to go with them or not is unimportant. You know what is going to happen so we don't need you out of sight. Ann doesn't know that this is going to happen; but I am going to get mom in bed with Ann and me. I know that that can be accomplished tomorrow because I know that all of the parties are willing. As for getting Jim and Andy in bed with you, it will probably take one to three days to get them comfortable enough to be honest with me about the subject. After Ann and I have had sex with mom, I need for you to talk with her some more about approaching daddy. Ann has her heart set on feeling daddy's cock sliding into her snatch on her birthday. After Ann has been in bed with daddy, I intend to go to work on having him fuck me. In the mean time, if you get too horny waiting for Jim and Andy to be ready, I am more than willing to go to bed with you. In fact, if this whole thing works, when everyone has gotten what they're after; I would like to have you and Uncle Bill at the same time. There are three primary objectives. One, mom has sex with Ann and me. Two, Ann gets fucked by daddy. And three, Andy and Jim fuck you. Any other sex in between is either a means of getting to an objective or it is a bonus for those involved."

By this point in the discussion, I was completely dressed and I unlocked the door so that Ann could get in. Aunt Betty and I continued to fine-tune some of the points that had been discussed until we got to the kitchen where the others had begun to congregate. Mom and Aunt Betty had been ready since before any of the rest of us had started. Uncle Bill had just arrived as had Andy. Within a couple of minutes, Jim came down the hall and he was followed a short time later by Ann. Daddy was, as usual, the last to arrive. He immediately proclaimed that the guys would all ride with him in his car and the women would ride in mom's car.

When we got to the car, Aunt Betty suggested that Ann ride in the front seat with mom and that she would ride in the back seat with me. All of the way to the restaurant, she kept whispering questions to me. For some of them, I had answers; for others, I was unsure as to how I would deal with those problems. I was relieved to arrive at the restaurant. We were immediately seated at a large round table. There was plenty of room for the eight of us. Two waitresses appeared to take the drink orders. After the drinks were served, the same two waitresses came to take our food order. They were very efficient and it did not take too long before our meals were served.

About midway through the meal, Aunt Betty looked at daddy and said, "Gary, what time do you and Bill plan on playing golf in the morning?"

Daddy answered, "We'll probably leave the house a little after eight. We'll go to breakfast and be at the course around nine."

"Are you playing alone or are you meeting someone?"

"We don't have any plans to meet anyone. Why?"

"I just thought that if you didn't mind that Jim and Andy could play. They like golf; but they don't get a chance to go out that often."

Uncle Bill interrupted, "One thing, Gary, if they come; don't play Andy for money. He will own your company by the end of our vacation."

Daddy looked at the boys and said, "I didn't know that you two played. Sure, come along if you're interested."

Jim spoke up first, "Dad wouldn't tell you that we play because he hasn't beaten Andy in more than three years and dad and I have been pretty even most of this year. You know how much dad hates to lose."

Daddy laughed as he said, "Oh, I know. But he got a lesson in humility today. But of course, he had a dozen excuses."

Andy exclaimed, "Doesn't he always."

Daddy and Uncle Bill switched topics and they were now discussing their plans for the rest of the evening. It was about eight-thirty and the four of them wanted to go out and hit some nightspots for a while. Apparently, Ann was going to drive mom's car and take us home in just a short time. As I was excusing myself to go to the bathroom, I poked Aunt Betty in the ribs. She got the message and followed behind me. I convinced her to make sure that we were left alone until midnight, at least. We returned to the table for a few minutes until Ann suggested that it was time for us to leave. Daddy reminded us that he had stocked the refrigerator in the basement 'rec' room with beer. He let us know that we could have some if we wanted. We just weren't allowed to go anywhere after we had had a beer. Of course, mom gave us the 'drink conservatively' speech.

Shortly after we got home, the four of us went to the basement and turned on the television. Ann decided that she would play bartender and brought everyone a beer. I immediately staked my claim on one of the recliners. As I sat, I made sure that my short skirt rode up on my thighs a little bit. I had one leg tucked under me so that no one would get a glimpse of the bald beaver until I was ready for them to. As Ann was delivering everyone's beer, I realized why she had volunteered for bartender duty. She simply handed me my beer; but when she approached the guys, she bent over as far as possible to expose her ample cleavage. I was trying to conceal the fact that I was horny as hell. The prominent bulge in each guy's crotch grew considerably when Ann bent over to give him his beer. We talked through one beer and after Ann brought everyone a refill, she excused herself to use the restroom. I was sure that I knew what she was planning to do while she was in there.

When Ann returned, she sat in the recliner next to me. The guys were sitting in chairs directly across from us. There was a coffee table between us. Ann's shoes had been kicked off and were lying on the floor next to her chair. She placed her bare feet on the coffee table and crossed her ankles to insure that her legs stayed together. When she looked at me and gave me that shit-eating grin, I was sure that I had been correct. She had removed her panties when she was in the bathroom.

The boys were asking questions about how often we used the pool and if we ever went into the water when we were out there. Jim didn't think that we could go swimming in the suits that we were wearing that day. He thought that if they got wet that the suits wouldn't stay put to cover what we were trying to hide. Ann explained that she did most of her swimming later in the evening when she could skinny-dip. Andy suggested that we go skinny dipping right then. Ann tried to explain that they weren't ready to go skinny dipping yet. When they wanted to know what she meant, Ann told them, "When you go skinny dipping, you can't be walking around with a hard-on all of the time. When we think that you can look at us without any clothes on and stay reasonably soft, then we might consider going skinny-dipping with you."

Ann then moved her feet causing her legs to part several inches. I was sure that was what she had in mind so my eyes had stayed glued to their crotches and, as expected, their cocks rose to full hardness when Ann flashed them. I told them, "See, she shows you a little bit of thigh and you're both as hard as rocks. Shit, you'd get hurt in that condition in the swimming pool."

Andy was quick to disagree with me as he said, "A little thigh, my ass; she showed us her bush."

I simply rearranged my legs so that they boys had a clear view of where they expected my bush to be. Jim poked his brother and said, "Shit, Andy, she's bald down there. It's as smooth as a baby's."

There was no need to tell Andy about the condition of my pussy; his eyes were riveted on it. So I simply said, "Smoother than a baby's"

After they had about thirty seconds to devour my bald pussy with their eyes, I crossed my legs again, cutting off the view. I noticed that Ann had done the same thing. Jim and Andy each had a dejected look on their face; but their cocks still were standing tall. Ann stood up and said, "My beer is empty; is anyone else ready for another?" I told her that I was ready and the other two simply nodded. When Ann returned with the beer, she gave them each another good look at her cleavage and when she sat down, she was again quite careless in keeping her legs together.

As Ann re-crossed her legs again, Andy asked, "Are you two going to spend the next three weeks teasing the living shit out of us? I mean, you give us a quick look at everything and then shut us out."

I answered, "Right now, that is the plan."

"Why?"

"Ask your mother."

"What the fuck does she have to do with it?"

"She says that you're virgins and you need to grow some balls."

Andy jumped to his feet and screamed, "She doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about. Hey, we may not be the most experienced guys in the world; but, hey, we're not virgins." Then, as he started to unbuckle his belt, he said, "I'll show you a pair of balls." He slid his pants and underwear down his legs and exposed a very thick cock that appeared to be about six inches long. Below it hung a very beautiful pair of balls. They had been unaware that while I had been sitting there; I had unzipped my skirt. When I stood up my skirt fell to the floor, exposing my wet pussy to the entire room. I began to walk toward Andy; but while doing so, I was pulling my top over my head. By the time I reached my cousin, I was totally naked and he was quickly pulling his shirt over his head. Jim had followed his brother's lead and he was removing his clothes.

Seeing that there were going to be two exposed cocks in the room, Ann pulled her top over her head and unzipped her skirt as she stood to walk over to Jim. When I reached Andy, I knelt in front of him and wrapped one hand around his fat cock. Although I have very long fingers, they did not meet as I held that phallus. I reached out and cupped those well-formed balls hanging below his cock. Pre-cum was starting to ooze out the end of his cock as I slid my fingers up and down his shaft. I looked into his eyes and said, "You do actually have a pair. Let's see if they do what they're made for." I slid my lips over the end of his cock and began to suck. I didn't know if he had ever had a blowjob before; but if he had, I wanted to make this the best that he had ever experienced. We had done an admirable job in arousing them because it took less than a minute for him to erupt into my mouth. The second that my lips covered the end of his dick, Andy had begun playing with my tits and my nipples had now grown to almost two inches. As I swallowed Andy's cum, I noticed that my sister was not having any trouble getting her hand wrapped around Jim's thin cock; but she was struggling to get all nine inches in her mouth.

It had taken a little work on her part; but Ann finally took all of Jim's cock in her mouth. I suspect that some of it was down her throat. No quicker than she got it all in her mouth, he began to cum. Ann quickly swallowed it all and smiled like the cat that ate the canary. I reached under the chair that Andy had been sitting in and grabbed the two condoms that I had planted there. No, I didn't choose Andy because he was sitting in the chair where I had hidden the condoms. There were two condoms under every chair in the room.

I tossed one condom to Andy and another to Ann and said, "Now that you have a cum out of the way maybe you can last more than thirty seconds. Get that on and we'll try to teach you how to use it. I reclined on my back and spread my legs and told him, "Come on; get that thing in me. We have a lot of work to do tonight and not much time to do it." He knelt between my legs and started to slowly slide his thick tool up my love canal. I had to give him that much. As least he knew to slide it in slow and not jam it all in with one quick jab like some novices do. As he slowly slid that thick piece of meat into my well-lubed pussy, he was again squeezing my tits. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Jim was sucking furiously on Ann's hooters. She was trying to encourage him to move up her body so that he could put that long, thin fuck stick into her willing hole.

Andy continued to slide his cock into me as I felt a cum approaching. I had my ankles locked around his back as I was nearing an orgasm. His pace was quickening, signaling that he was nearing his climax. He was now slamming that thick rod into me at breakneck speed. As I was coming down from my orgasm, I felt the condom-covered cock beginning to expand. I knew that he was unloading his cum. As his thick body fell against my thin frame, he put his arms around me and began to kiss me. He whispered, "Now you can tell my mother that she was wrong; I was not a virgin."

I kissed him again and told him, "Actually, she didn't say that you were a virgin; she said that the two of you acted like virgins. When Ann and I get through with you two; she will have to eat her words. Do you think you have anything left in you for tonight?"

He looked at me like I was some sort of dumb-ass and said, "Oh yeah. I am sure that there are at least a couple more in me. Why, are you ready again?"

I gave him another kiss and hugged him, again. I said, "Let's watch the other two finish and then we'll see what happens." We lay there on the floor snuggled together while we watched Jim pile-drive his cock into my sister's waiting cavern. I looked at my cousin and said, "I notice how much attention you pay to my sister's chest. Tell me who has the finest set of tits that you have ever seen – clothed or unclothed?"

He kissed me and said, "You're going to think that I am crazy or some sort of pervert if I tell you."

I knew then what his answer was. I said, "No. It doesn't matter who you think it is. I won't think that you're crazy or a pervert. I just want an honest answer."

He rubbed his palm across one of my tits stimulating my already erect nipples. He said, "You know, your sister has a beautiful set and they are so big and yours – well they aren't that big; but the way your nipples get so big. Well, it's kind of a turn-on. The best set that I have ever seen – and I've only gotten a couple of glimpses of them bare – well, my mom's tits make my dick hard in a second. Why do you ask?"

"I'll bet that you would really like to fuck your mom; wouldn't you?"

"Shit yes. I've fantasized about that since I knew what fucking was all about."

"What would you say if I told you that I could arrange it?"

"Oh fuck, I think that I would do anything if you could help."

"Tomorrow, after you guys get through playing golf, come and see me. You need a little more practice before you have your mother. You wouldn't want to embarrass yourself; would you?"

"No. That's why I have never given her any indication that I lusted for her the way that I do. I was afraid that she would laugh at me if I brought the subject up and I was afraid that I would botch things up if she were willing. ... It would be great if I could practice this with you all day every day. Just give me a little time for sleep and time to take nourishment."