Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
486 Followers

"Well, your mind might be willing; but I don't think that you could go twenty-four-seven. Hell, I don't think that I could go that long."

It looked like Jim and Ann had just had a very satisfying cum and they were relaxing in each other's arms. I asked, "Ann, how was he?"

Ann kissed him and said, "Not bad. He needs a little more experience; but he shows some promise. I think that maybe I will give him some more practice tonight; unless, of course, you want to switch."

My plan was working exactly as I had worked it out in my head. I told Ann, "I think that we should. Recognizing different partners' likes and dislikes is part of the learning experience. I think that we should take them upstairs and do it in bed. Why don't you take Andy into your room and I will take Jim to my room." Everyone started to get to their feet and I reminded them, "Make sure that you pick up all of your clothes; we don't need to let everyone in the family know what went on down here tonight." As everyone was picking up their clothes, I was busy retrieving the condoms that I had strategically placed about the room. I handed two of them to Andy and said, "Here, this should last you the rest of the evening." Then to everyone in general, I added, "Set the alarm clocks for eleven-thirty. Our parents could get here anytime after midnight."

Ann led the way up the stairs and Andy was right behind her, sliding a finger into her pussy all of the way. Jim was directly behind them and I followed him. Ann and Andy quickly disappeared into her bedroom – the one that the boys were using during their visit. Jim and I went into my room and we placed our clothes on a chair. I placed the pile of condoms on top of the nightstand and as I turned around, Jim took me into his arms. We looked each other straight in the eye and then began kissing. He was using both hands to hold and massage my ass cheeks. We had managed to position ourselves right next to the bed and soon we just toppled onto it. He was fondling one tit with one hand while he squeezed my ass with the other one.

Jim stopped kissing me and moved his mouth to one of my tits and the hand that had been playing with my ass had moved to my smooth pussy. He gently rubbed the outer lips for a while before sliding one finger in. His tongue action on my boobs was sending jolts of electric current through my body. Without warning his mouth left my boobs and he began kissing his way down my body. He began to kiss and lick the smooth skin surrounding my most tender spot. He was now using two fingers to manipulate in and out of my love hole. He then used those two fingers to hold my pussy lips apart as he licked the inner walls of my dripping cunt. His tongue ran up one side and down the other and then he tried to reach it as far into me as possible. As his tongue ran in and out of that wet hole, occasionally flicking my enlarged clit, he was using one hand to squeeze and palpate my tits.

I was swiftly building to the boiling point and knew that a fairly strong cum was just about there. His hand left my boobs and started to reach for the nightstand; but with his face buried in my twat, he was groping blindly. I realized what he was after and quickly grabbed one of the condoms. I used my teeth to rip open the foil package and handed it to him. His mouth left my pulsing pussy and he began to kiss me. He had the condom in place and he grabbed my ankles. I was unsure what he had in mind until he flipped me over. As he pulled my ass toward him, he said, "I have always wanted to try it this way. I had managed to get my knees under me elevating my ass and exposing my gaping pussy hole to him. He just slid the head of it in and hesitated. When he didn't drive it the rest of the way in, I moved my ass back toward him forcing all nine inches into me. As he was driving that hard rod into me, he was kneading my ass. I reached back and took one of his hands and moved it to the front of my crotch. I guided his middle finger to my clit and he began to toy with it. Then, his other hand moved from my ass and he began play with one of my enlarged nipples. Since he was fucking me from behind with his nine-inch cock, he was reaching places that had seldom been reached before. I had not quite come down from the cum that I experienced when he was eating me, so it did not take that long for me start cumming again. Since he had just cum twice with Ann – once from the blowjob and once when he fucked her – he was still a distance from shooting his wad. I don't know how long it lasted; but I just kept cumming and cumming. Just when I thought that I would collapse from exhaustion, he began to cum.

He moved off of me and slid to the side, allowing me to roll to my side. I kissed him and then pushed him to his back. I reached down and removed the full condom from his dick and put it in the wastebasket. I leaned over him and licked the cum off of his cock. By the time that I had his cock clean, he was semi-hard again. I gave his balls a gentle squeeze and kissed him, again. Jim looked at me and said, "Jenny, that was great. Do you think that the four of us will be able to get together some more while we are here?"

I gave him a kiss and said, "I am sure that there will be a few opportunities for the four of us to get together. But I am sure that there will be a lot more opportunities for you to get together with me or with Ann – one on one. Of course, we won't object if you want to get together for sex with your brother."

"Uh, no thanks. That is not my thing."

"Well, you never know until you ask. ... Have you ever had sex with any other family members?"

"No, I never had the chance to have sex with a family member until today."

"Are you going to try to have sex with any other family members?"

"In case you didn't notice, we are a pretty small family. All of my cousins on mom's side of the family are guys – both of them. You and Ann are about all there is to choose from."

"Are you blind or just dumb; both of our mothers are women. What about them?"

"Shit, I didn't think about them because they're mothers. Hell, for women in their forties, they are damn good looking and well-built. Fuck, they're good looking for any age. They're both finer than some of the girls that I have gone out with at school."

"Okay. Did you ever think about fucking either of them?"

"No, not really. I mean that I never gave it any serious thought; although having sex with my mother has crossed my mind a few times. I tend to not even consider things that I don't think are possible. I think that I would like to fuck my mother. ... And if the opportunity presented itself, I wouldn't mind trying your mother, too."

"I think that I can make it work so that you can have sex with your mother; but if you tried it right now, you would embarrass yourself. We need to do a little work on your technique. I'm not saying that you're a clumsy fuck; you just need a little polish."

"Now you have really got me interested. I want to show her that I am not the inexperienced little boy that she thinks I am."

"But you are the inexperienced little boy that she thinks you are. That is what we want to change over the next few days. I'll tell you what. I have already promised Andy that he can come and see me after you guys get home from golf tomorrow. Why don't you see if Ann is interested then? Maybe tomorrow evening sometime, we can find some time to be alone. Practice as often as you can with Ann and me and probably in a day or two; I'll let you know about going to bed with your mother."

I was still rubbing his balls and occasionally stoking his erect cock and he asked, "Do we have time for another, tonight?" I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost a quarter after eleven. I didn't answer; I just grabbed a condom and rolled it over his hard cock. Then I stepped over his legs and impaled myself with that nine-inch spear.

I was sliding up and down above my cousin as I said, "This is not going to be a slow and easy one like last time. All we have time for is a 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am quickie.'" After a few minutes of riding that pole, he grabbed my waist and rolled me to my back and started to pile drive it into me. It didn't take as long as I thought that it would for me to start cumming. Jim was now driving that piston into me as fast as he could and in a short time he started to explode. When we finished, we just had time for me to clean the cum off of his cock after I had thrown the used condom in the wastebasket. As he kissed me, the alarm clock went off. At just about the same time, I heard an alarm clock from across the hall.

Jim got off of the bed and started to pick up his clothes. He slid his underwear on and carried the rest of them as he prepared to leave. I got up and pulled a T-shirt over my head and, after picking up the wastebasket, followed him across the hall. Ann was still naked and was bending over to pick up her clothes from the floor. I walked over and emptied the wastebasket from that room into the one that I had brought from my room. As I was walking out the door, I explained to everyone that I was getting rid of the evidence. I watched as Ann dumped her clothes on the floor in our room and flopped her nude body in the middle of the bed. I went to the basement and made sure that all of the condoms from there had been disposed of. To cover my tracks, if someone were to come home before I finished, I dumped all of the empty beer cans from the basement into the wastebasket. Before I took the wastebasket outside to the trashcan, I grabbed myself another beer and took it upstairs with me. The wastebasket had been dumped in the trashcan outside and returned to our room and I was sitting at the kitchen table drinking my beer when both sets of parents came home. Mom was surprised to see me at the table when they got home. She asked, "You haven't been drinking all night; have you?"

I took a sip from my beer and, contorted my face, slurred, "Hell yeah, ma. I've had about fifteen of these puppies tonight." Then in a normal voice, I corrected, "No, we all had about three beers and then everybody went to bed. I couldn't get to sleep, so I came out here to sit."

Mom smiled and said, "Okay, honey. Don't stay up too late." She and daddy went to their bedroom. Uncle Bill and Aunt Betty went to the guest room.

mary0256
mary0256
486 Followers