Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 09

Story Info
The Jenkins family visit comes to a pleasant conclusion.
5.4k words
4.66
45k
8

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
486 Followers

I looked across the yard and saw Greg and Ann scrambling to pick up their swimsuits. They were as ready as we were to make a hasty retreat. I hollered, "Unless you two want to be alone, everyone is meeting in my room." Jim and Andy were leading the others into the house and as Ann and Greg caught up with me, I told Ann, "We have some teaching to do; somebody is not as experienced as he lets on."

Greg smiled as he revealed, "I should have warned you. I'm surprised that he got the nerve to get as far as he did. I'm sorry that I let you find out the way that I did; but how was I supposed to warn you. When we came over here today, we didn't even know if either of you would go out with us. What was I supposed to do? Walk in the door and say, ‘hey, Jenny, Jerry doesn't know how to fuck.'"

I said, "I understand. That is a hard thing to pass along, especially when you're talking about a friend. Let's go inside. When he leaves here, he will be better prepared for his next encounter." As we entered my bedroom, we were treated to the sight of Valerie on her back. Andy was eating her pussy and Jerry and Jim were each sucking on a tit. Greg pulled Ann to him and said, "That looks like a good idea; I have been hungry to taste your pussy since Monday." Ann sprawled on her back on the far side of the bed and Greg dove in like he hadn't had a meal in weeks.

I grabbed Jerry by the ear and said, "Come on Jerry, you've watched them. You should know enough to get started. You know that I'm not bashful; I'll tell you when I think that you are doing something wrong."

I spread my legs and Jerry moved between them. He began to kiss the smooth skin surrounding my pussy and soon he was running his tongue up and down my slit. He tongue went in and he moved it around, soaking up my love juices. Watching Andy start out on Valerie had taught him the basics on how to begin. It was pleasant as he started eating my pussy. It quickly became apparent that he was going to have to be told how to progress each step of the way. Each step of the way, Jerry was quick to respond to my direction. Once I had given him a few instructions, he began to randomly move from one area to another.

He had been inept to begin with; but he was a quick learner and I was enjoying the treatment that he was giving me. As I had been giving him direction, I had purposely avoided steering him toward my clit. Now, I was nearing orgasm and it was time for him to find ‘the little man in the boat.' I told him which direction to move his tongue and when he found it, I told him to attack it savagely. My legs locked around his head and I began to cum. When I released the grip around his head and let my legs fall to the bed, he kissed my pussy and moved his head toward my face. I kissed him and enjoyed the flavor of myself on his mouth. "Jerry," I said, "You have just made a woman cum for the first time in your life. Maybe the next time, you can make me cum with your cock."

He looked at me with a surprised look and asked, "You mean that I might get a next time?"

I pulled him to me and kissed him as I responded, "Probably, Jerry. Hell, it's raining outside. There are seven of us in here where it is dry. Everybody is naked and everybody is horny. Mine is probably not the only pussy that you'll get to sample tonight."

Valerie was sitting up and Jim and Andy were kissing her and playing with her tits. Ann and Greg were at the far end of the bed, kissing each other. I said, "Ann, do you realize that in our haste to get inside before the rain got here that we left the condoms sitting outside. Have you got another box?"

Ann jumped off of the bed and said, "Never fear, little sister, Ann will never let you down. I always have a spare box; but…" She reached down and picked up her bikini from the floor and wrapped inside of it had been the bag of condoms. She continued, "You may have forgotten the condoms; but Ann didn't." She tossed about three or four of them on the bed and set the bag on the nightstand.

I asked, "Ann, are you planning to keep Greg all to yourself for the rest of the day or are you going to share?"

Ann replied, "That's up to him. I'm willing to share as long as I get a hard cock in return. What would you like to do, Greg?"

He grunted before finally being able to say, "Well, um, I came over here trying to convince you to go out with me, so I think that … um, ah I really don't want to piss you off. If today is going to be a free and open afternoon, I wouldn't mind having sex with Jenny or Valerie or both. I just hope that I can have another chance with you."

Ann said, "Don't worry, stud. As long as you can keep getting it hard, you will be able to get some today. Of course, no one has to leave tonight. We can keep this up all night and, after a little sleep, all day tomorrow."

I said, "Since this is going to be a fuck-fest, Greg get that hard cock over here and we'll see how good you are." He slid across the bed and we began to kiss.

Valerie said, "Come on Jerry; let's see if you learned anything from watching." Jerry began to suck on her tits.

Ann reached for our cousins and said, "Come on you two. Whichever one of you has gone the longest without fucking, can fuck me. I'll give the other one a blowjob after he gives me a good tit sucking."

Shortly after that round of sex, Valerie said, "You know, I just left a note saying that I would be gone for a couple of hours. I had probably better get home."

I told her, "Aw come on. Call your parents and tell them that you're spending the night with me."

She smiled before replying, "Yeah. I just won't tell them that there are four naked guys here."

While Valerie was on the telephone, I went to the kitchen to see if anything that mom had left out would feed seven people. I knew that I was getting hungry. Sex usually builds my appetite. I also knew that guys who are hungry tend to take longer to get hard than guys who are well fed. I found enough to feed us all. I was going to have to use two meals worth of food; but we could worry about that tomorrow. There was always carry out or pizza delivery.

The food was in the oven and I went back to the bedroom to see what was happening. Ann had been with Jim and Andy when I left and she had gotten both of them off. While they waited for me to return, Ann and Valerie became impatient with the length of time necessary for the guys to get hard again. They were in the middle of the bed sixty-nineing while the guys all sat around stroking their cocks.

I informed them that the food would be ready in about thirty minutes, so they all might as well take a break until then. No one bothered to dress as they came to the kitchen to eat. Since everyone had fucked at least twice that afternoon, no one was in a huge hurry to leave the table. We had some enjoyable conversations and I don't think that anyone realized that we had been at the table for more than an hour.

There had been a short lull in the conversation when Ann said, "Jim, have you ever fucked anybody in the ass?"

Jim quickly said, "No."

Ann asked, "What do you think about fucking someone in the ass?"

Jim started, "I tend not to…"

I interrupted, "We know, Jim. You tend not to think about things that you don't think are possible. What I think Ann is trying to ask you is do you want to stick your cock in her ass? It's a simple question, Jim. Yes or no."

Jim replied, "If I can cum, I'll stick it ALMOST anyplace. You notice that I said almost."

Ann smiled and said, "Good. Greg, how would it be if I fuck you from on top while Jim fucks me in the ass?"

Greg said, "The idea of ass fucking never turned me on; but if you want to try it, I'll do what I can to help. When do you want to do it?"

Ann stood up from the table and said, "Right now, let's go."

Jim and Greg walked down the hall with her. The rest of us followed closely behind. No one wanted to miss this show. As they were halfway down the hall, I suggested, "Ann, let's go in the other room. Everyone wants to watch. You guys can have a whole bed to use and the rest of us can sit on the other one while we watch."

As Ann and Greg turned to go into the room, I could see that Greg had his hand on her pussy already and at least two fingers were working inside of it. Everyone else filed into that room while I ducked into my bedroom to get the condoms. When they got in the room, I heard Valerie say, "Lay down, Ann, I'll help get you ready." I returned as soon as possible and saw Valerie with her face between Ann's legs. She was giving my sister a good pussy licking.

Jim and Greg were standing next to the bed watching the two girls in front of them. I moved next to Greg and said, "She'll be ready in a minute, so let's get you ready." His cock was nearly hard when I lifted it with my fingers. I dropped to my knees in front of him and took his cock in my mouth. I sucked it until I was sure that it wasn't going to get any harder. Then I rolled the condom over the end of it and told him, "Now as soon as Valerie is done, you lie down on your back in the middle of the bed."

Valerie was moving out of the way and Greg quickly followed my instructions. When Ann straddled Greg's legs, he quickly reached up to begin playing with her boobs. She leaned forward and kissed him. I reached into the drawer of the nightstand to retrieve the bottle of baby oil that I knew was kept there. Then I used my mouth to help get Jim's cock a little harder. After that, I began to roll a condom over his cock. We all watched as Ann slid her ass in the air and, after grabbing Greg's cock, she rose above him and started to insert the head of it into her pussy. As she started to slide down on Greg's cock, I poured some baby oil into my hand and coated Jim's condom with it.

Ann did not rush, but soon she had Greg's whole cock inside of her. She then leaned forward and mashed her tits against Greg's chest. I instructed Jim, "Climb up behind her; but wait to start putting your cock in." I poured some baby oil over Ann's asshole and began to rub it in. Then about three times, I coated my index finger with oil and slid it into Ann's ass hole. Finally, I applied another coat of oil to Jim's condom. I asked Ann, "Are you ready to try this, girl?"

Ann moaned as she said, "Yeah. I'm ready. … Jim, just make sure that you take it nice and easy. Let's do it."

Jim positioned himself behind Ann and placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her asshole. He pushed forward and just the tip of it entered before he began meeting resistance. I let some baby oil drip down so that it would coat the head of his dick and some of it would run into her asshole. Jim began to push forward again. He would stop for a few seconds every time that he met some resistance and I would drip some baby oil on them. It took some time; but Jim finally had his entire cock buried in her ass.

The all relaxed for a few seconds until Ann said, "Oh shit, I really did it; I took all nine inches up my ass. It didn't hurt as much as I was led to believe. It really feels funny. There is a little discomfort; but at the same time it really feels good. … Okay Greg, start fucking me. Jim, when he gets moving, you start fucking." Both guys started fucking her and Ann spoke again, "Hey, I just had an idea. Jerry, get up on the bed next to Greg." Jerry got on his knees next to Greg. Ann took his cock in her hand and said, "Now, I am going to see if I can make all three guys cum at the same time." Ann began to suck on Jerry's cock as the other two guys slid their cocks in and out of her lower orifices.

Ann was the first of the four to start cumming. It is a good thing that she had Jerry's cock in her mouth or they could have heard her in the next county. Jerry and Jim both began to cum at about the same time. Ann swallowed all of Jerry's cum and then let his soft cock slip from between her lips. After Jim had cum, he pulled his cock from her ass and moved to the side of her. Without Jim's weight on her, Ann was able to move up and down on Greg's cock faster and Greg was able to drive it up at her better. It did not take him long to cum after that. Ann rolled off of him and hugged each guy thanking them for the fantastic cum that she had had. The four of them sat together enjoying the post-orgasmic bliss.

It appeared that the show was over so I pushed Andy to his back as I said, "Ann hogged three of them at one time, so I guess that she won't mind if Valerie and I share the one hard cock that is left in here. Valerie, climb on his cock while I sit on his face. It took three guys to make Ann cum; I'll bet that Andy can make both of us cum in no time." I knew that Valerie and I would cum very quickly; my worry was whether Andy would be able to last long enough. The erotic sight that we had just witnessed had us all horny as hell.

Valerie was bouncing up and down on Andy's cock before I could get in position above his face. As Andy ran his tongue into me, Valerie and I began kissing and playing with each other's boobs. The erratic way that Andy was eating my pussy told me that he was about to cum. Although I was sure that Valerie was close, I knew that she would need some more help in order to cum before Andy unloaded. I reached down and began to tweak her clit to help her get off. She and Andy came fairly close together. Andy was then able to concentrate more on eating my pussy and Valerie kept working on my boobs. When I had cum the three of us fell to the bed and held each other tightly.

We continued to pair off with different partners for the rest of the evening. Late in the evening, Ann and Greg ended up together in one of the double beds while Valerie and Andy were in the other. They all fell asleep together. I took Jerry and Jim to my bed and we had a goodnight fuck and then went to sleep.

I was the first one up in the morning and I decided that I would cook breakfast for everyone. I pulled a T-shirt on to protect my pussy from splattering grease while I fried eggs and sausages. I had just gotten everything ready to start cooking when Valerie appeared in the kitchen. She wanted to help so I asked her to start making some toast. I figured that one loaf of bread would do.

The smell of food cooking apparently filtered down the hall to the bedrooms because one-by-one the others began to come to the kitchen. I was the only one who had any clothes on, so when I finished cooking I tossed my T-shirt aside. It seemed like everyone had had enough food and it was now almost nine-thirty. The rain had stopped overnight and it appeared to be muggy outside. Someone opened the back door and it felt like a sauna. I learned later that it was already eight-five degrees at that early hour of the day. We decided that the pool was the best place for us at that time.

We spent the remainder of the morning by the pool. We would swim for a while and then when the mood hit up we would get out of the water and have sex with various partners. I had been fucked by Andy and by Greg. Ann and I had eaten each other's pussies. I was getting hungry and I was a little tired. I told everyone that there wasn't anything in the house to eat and someone was going to have to go to the store or to a carry out place for something to eat. Greg and Jim volunteered to go pick up something to eat.

While they were gone, I spread a large beach towel out on the grass and laid down on my back to rest for a while. I must have fallen asleep. I am not sure how long I had been there when I felt some moisture between my legs. It was a very pleasant sensation. Then I felt, what I was sure was a tongue parting my pussy lips. It felt so good that I didn't bother to open my eyes; I just enjoyed the pleasant feeling. At first, I was sure that it had to be Ann or Valerie because the touch was so gentle. I moved my hips trying to get more of that tongue inside of me and I felt the bristle of an unshaven face brush against my inner thigh.

Whoever it was was doing a whale of a job at eating my pussy. My juices were flowing profusely and I could tell that I was going to cum fairly soon. I started to raise my head to see who it was when I began to cum and did not have the strength to lift my head. I just kept cumming and then I released the legs that I had clamped around the head of the person between my legs. When my legs were dropped to the side, those lips started moving up my body. My eyes remained closed as I enjoyed the attention that was being paid to my body. When I felt a tongue coated with my juices moving between my lips, I opened my eyes.

Although I was shocked, I was able to say, "Oh Jerry, you have learned a lot in just a short amount of time. I'll bet that you made me cum three times. Now let's see if you can make me cum again with your cock. Come on, slide it into me."

He kissed me again before saying, "I was hoping that that is what you would want." His cock slid into me about halfway and he hesitated before sliding it out. He continued this about three times until he was all of the way into me. He gave me slow rhythmic strokes while he played with my nipples and kissed me. I could feel the excitement building within me. I began to cum again. Jerry sensed that I was cumming and he raised his head and gave me a big smile while not missing a stroke. His pace began to quicken and I kept cumming as I felt him about to fill his condom. We held each other tightly and began to kiss.

I whispered, "Jerry, I had confidence that you would learn; but you have surprised me by learning this quickly."

He kissed me, before saying, "That first time was so embarrassing that I had to show you that I care enough to learn to be able to please you."

While we were going at it on the grass, the guys had returned with the food. Jerry and I went over and joined everyone else. When we had eaten, everyone did their own thing. Somewhere in the backyard, there were almost always a couple of people having sex. Often someone would be swimming and someone else would be sleeping. Everyone there had a diverse knowledge of things, so the topics of conversation were endless.

It was approaching five o'clock and I noticed Valerie putting her bikini back on while she looked for her T-shirt and sandals. I asked, "What are you doing, Valerie?"

She answered, "I need to get home. I am supposed to go with my folks to my mother's sister's house for supper tonight. I have enjoyed the hell out of myself; but I've got to go."

Greg and Jerry were beginning to look bedraggled and Greg said, "I think that we had better take off too. I think that we all need some rest. … Jim and Andy, are you going to be at the golf course in the morning?"

Andy replied, "Sure. Meet you at nine tomorrow?"

Jerry said, "That sounds good. … Thanks, Jenny and Ann. I had a fantastic time."

When they were gone, the four of us went to work cleaning up after ourselves. We had used condoms, paper plates, soft drink cans and other assorted trash strewn around the yard that needed to be picked up. When we got inside, there were the breakfast dishes and some of the dishes from the previous night that needed to be cleaned. The beds in each bedroom needed to be changed and there were several used condoms and their wrappers in there that needed to be disposed of. While we were cleaning up, Ann and I had each put T-shirts on and the guys had put on some shorts.

When we were satisfied that the house was up to the standard that mom expected, the four of us sat down at the kitchen table. We each had a beer and talked about the events of the past day and a half. Andy said, "You know that we are leaving early Sunday afternoon. I think that when we get back from golf tomorrow that we should just sit around here and do things with just the family."

Ann said, "That sounds good to me. Unless, of course, our parents have plans of some sort for tomorrow evening. There is one thing that I would like to do tomorrow. I haven't had a chance to fuck Uncle Bill yet."

mary0256
mary0256
486 Followers
12