Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
486 Followers

I told her, "Oh you'll love it, Ann. It's just like fucking daddy with a smaller cock. Of course, it's only small when compared to daddy."

Jim said, "You know what I would like to do right now? I think that we should all get in Jenny's bed and cuddle up and sleep. I think that when we are all together like that it one of the most relaxing things in the world."

Ann stood up and said, "You know, he's right. Let's go to bed." We all followed and had a pleasant night's sleep. I hadn't realized it; but they were right. It was relaxing and restful.

Our parents surprised us the following morning by arriving before seven-thirty. When they found the four of us naked in bed together, they assumed that we had been having sex all night. None of us wanted to spoil their fantasy, so we let them believe what they wanted. Jim and Andy got out of bed and began to dress to go to the golf course. Daddy and Uncle Bill were in their rooms changing clothes. Ann and I went to the kitchen to talk with mom and Aunt Betty. We learned that daddy and Uncle Bill had convinced them to come back earlier this morning so that the guys could play one last round of golf before the Jenkins family left on Sunday.

We told mom about our thoughts about everyone spending that night at home so that the entire family could enjoy each other however they wanted to. Mom said, "That sounds good. Your father was planning on a cookout this evening so we can just enjoy ourselves however any of us want to."

The four guys returned from the golf course late in the afternoon and daddy immediately began getting the grill ready for our cookout. While daddy was preparing the food, Jim and Andy joined Ann and me in the pool. We frolicked in the water until we were told that the food was about ready.

As Ann was tossing her paper plate in the trash can she asked, "Uncle Bill, why do you like Jenny more that me?"

Uncle Bill was floored at that comment and he asked, "Why would you think that, Ann? I love both of you."

Ann shot back, "Well, you have been here for almost three weeks and you have been to bed with Jenny at least twice and you haven't bothered to have sex with me."

Uncle Bill was trying to regain his composure as he told her, "Ann, with Jenny, it just happened. I guess that you have been occupied when your mother or your aunt haven't been keeping me busy."

Ann told him, "Well, I'm not occupied tonight and I am horny. You're the only one in this house that I haven't had sex with and I would like to correct that."

Uncle Bill walked over to her and put his arm around her. As he squeezed a tit, he said, "Just tell me when and where, honey."

Ann simply grabbed him by the hand and led him inside. Mom asked, "Is that the way that this evening is going to go. You have sex with someone that you haven't had sex with often enough."

Andy said, "Yes it is, Aunt Jessie. Why don't you come with me?"

Mom laughed and got to her feet as Jim walked over to his mother and said, "Mom, you and I haven't been together in several days. Let's go with Andy and Aunt Jessie. Maybe if we all have enough energy, we can switch afterwards." The four of them left.

Daddy looked at me and asked, "Did you plan this the same way that you have planned all of these other sexual rendezvous' for the past few weeks?"

I answered, "No, daddy. I didn't have anything to do with this. I knew that Ann wanted to sleep with Uncle Bill; but I had no idea what anyone else was going to do. I am happy that it happened to come out this way."

Daddy closed the lid on his grill and said, "Okay honey, let's go inside."

Once we arrived in his bedroom, daddy and I each undressed and got into bed. He took me in his strong arms and held me tightly. He gave me a quick kiss and said, "You know, honey, the reason that your mother wanted us all to go to Gatewood was so that the four of us could spend a couple of days in bed together. Your mother and Aunt Betty wore me out pretty well. I hope that I'll be able to keep you happy tonight."

I replied, "That's okay, daddy. I had a rough couple of days myself and it really isn't that important how much sex we have or that we even have sex at all. I just want to lie here in your arms, the way that I did when I was real little. It does feel a little better now than it did then because we don't have any clothes on. We'll just hold each other like this and you can decide what we will do and when."

Daddy rubbed one of my tits and said, "I told you that I was worn out; I didn't say that I was dead. I do think that we will enjoy it a whole lot better if we just lie here for a while and work our way up to it slowly."

I was really enjoying being in daddy's arms as he held me. Neither of us spoke and we didn't do much of anything. Every few minutes he would give me a quick kiss. Sometimes, he just continued to hold me; other times, he rubbed one of my boobs or my pussy. I am not sure; but I think that I dozed off on several occasions. I don't know how long we had been there; but I am pretty sure that it was at least a couple of hours when daddy's kisses became more frequent and more ardent. I could feel his cock hardening against my leg as he placed one of his large hands over my pussy and slid two fingers inside.

He clamped his mouth over one of my tits and began to suck and chew on it before deciding to give the same treatment to my other boob. His fingers were doing a job on my pussy, as I was nearing an orgasm already. When daddy felt my pussy muscles clamping down on his fingers, he quickly pulled them out. In a flash, he had a condom on his cock and had moved between my legs. The head of his cock was placed at the entrance to my pussy. He was in no hurry to get it in; he slowly put the head of it inside. Very slowly, daddy began to work his cock into my pussy. About the time that the entire length had entered me, I began to experience a small orgasm. It was the first of many. Daddy continued to take as much time as possible and I continued to experience orgasm after orgasm. None of them was a big one, so I was able to withstand the long series that came. None of them were that powerful; they did not sap my energy; nonetheless, they were quite pleasurable.

Other than the night when daddy and I went to sleep with his cock in me, no man has ever had his hard cock in me as long as this fuck was lasting. Although none of these cums was draining by itself, I feared that the cumulative effect of all of them would have me passing out fairly soon. Eventually, daddy picked up his tempo and began to pile-drive his cock into me. He gave one last thrust and kept his long, thick dick buried in me as he shot the remainder of his cum into the condom. We laid motionless for some time. After licking the cum off of his cock, I was back in his arms and the two of us fell asleep for the evening.

Sunday morning, I joined daddy in the shower and we had a quick standing fuck before getting dressed. The eight of us went out to brunch before taking the Jenkins family to the airport. We discussed getting together again at Christmas. It was decided that as soon as they knew everyone's schedules, mom and Aunt Betty would make the arrangements for that get-together.

When we got home and were alone in my room, I told Ann that I thought that it was time for me to take several days off from sex. Even I had had enough. The following morning, I found that my body had agreed with me and was going to force me to the sidelines for a few days. That was one of the few times in my life that I was happy that I started my period.

-- Watch for the next submission Jenny Cums to College

mary0256
mary0256
486 Followers
12