Jenny's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny switched back to Bill; she could feel his cock go tense as he was about to cum. She decided that she wanted to savour the experience so she let go of Rodriguez and grabbed a glass from the table. She sucked Bill until he was ready then pointed his cock into the glass. Jenny pumped Bill's creamy cum into the glass, careful to catch every drop. Once Bill had finished he put his now fading cock back in his pants. Jenny now turned all her attention to Rodriguez. She took his cock deep into her mouth and started to play with his balls as she sucked. Rodriguez didn't know where to look the restaurant carried on as normal, no one except the little girl was looking at them. She was amazing he felt as if he was going to explode in no time. Jenny felt his cock go tense so she held up the glass again to milk his cock into. The glass was about two thirds full of creamy cum so she placed it careful back on the table, kissed Rodriguez's cock, tucked it back in his pants and stood up. Rodriguez stood up and walked away slightly dazed completely forgetting about the plates he had come to collect. Jenny re-took her seat and scanned the restaurant; no one had paid any attention. The only one looking at her was the girl, who licked her lips as she looked at the glass full of creamy cum. Jenny looked at her as she lifted the glass to her lips and gently tipped it back, cum rolled slowly down the inside of the glass and into her mouth. She tasted the milky cream as it slid over her tongue and down her throat, "oow" she said as she shook with excitement and eroticism. The taste drove her wild and her pussy felt so wet that she could have slipped right off her chair. She took another sip of the cream and it had the same effect making her pussy contract and spasm. Jenny looked over at the girl; her eyes were glued to Jenny. Jenny smiled at her and then had a thought.

Jenny beckoned Rodriguez over to her table. She whispered something in his ear all the time looking at the girl. The waiter nodded and picked up Jenny's glass, put it on his tray and walked towards the bar. Jenny blew a kiss to the girl and then watched her plan unveil. Bill was also interested to see what was going to happen so he tilted his head in that direction. Rodriguez had gone to the bar and had picked up a bottle of champagne from the fridge. He expertly uncorked the bottle and put it on a try along with three empty glasses and one half full glass. He picked up the try on the tips of his finger and carried it over to the table at which the little girl and her family were sat.

Rodriguez spoke to the 'father'; "Sir the lady and gentleman at the table in the corner wanted to buy you a bottle of champagne. The father looked over at Jenny and Bill and waved a thank you.

"Very nice said the father as he picked up his glass to drink."

"They have also asked me to get a non-alcoholic drink for your daughter," Rodriguez placed the half-full glass of cum in front of the girl who was mesmerised by it.

"Very good," said the father smiling at his daughter who was studying the glass that had just been put down in front of her.

The girl looked at the glass for quite a while and then slowly picked it up. She looked over at Jenny and Bill who were both watching her. She smiled, and lifted the glass to her lips. She tipped the glass back and let the thick cream slowly run down the glass and into her mouth. The girl placed the glass carefully down on the table and closed her eyes. She was rolling the creamy cum around over her tongue; a small amount had escaped from the corner of her mouth and was running down her chin. She didn't notice but her mother did leaning over and catching it with her finger. The mother then put her finger to her mouth and tasted it. The mother had quite a surprise when she realised what it was her young daughter was drinking. The girl swallowed as she watched her mother. Her mother reached over and picked up the glass, she looked around the room to where Jenny and Bill were sat watching. She lifted her glass in a toast and drank lifting the glass to her lips. She closed her eyes as the liquid rolled down the glass and into her mouth, Jenny could see that the woman was turned-on, her nipples were hard and she had slipped a hand up under her dress to play with her pussy. She licked her lips as she brought the glass down, handing it back to her daughter she shuddered at the thought of it. She watched as her daughter eagerly used her finger to get at the last of the cream in the glass and licking her finger clean afterwards.

Jenny and Bill turned back to face each other. Jenny laughed, "that was great wasn't it?"

Bill smiled back "yes very erotic, that little girl is gonna be one hell of a slut when she grows up, especially with an appetite for cum like that."

Jenny nodded. A slut she thought to herself, that's what she was as well, a dirty slut. Jenny realised that there was nothing that she wouldn't do to be bent over and fucked hard, nothing at all. She looked down at her clothes. "I'm a slut," she said softly.

Bill looked up "pardon?"

"I'm a slut aren't I?" said Jenny with a concerned look on her face.

"Yes you are," said Bill in a matter-of-fact way.

Jenny was a little shocked by what Bill had said; she stopped and thought about it. She now enjoys dressing like a whore and the attention from both men and women that it brings, being fucked by both men and women, gets off on depraved acts, has no more inhibitions. What's wrong with that she thought as she smiled to herself, I'm young and sexy she though why shouldn't I have such a lifestyle. Jenny was excited she couldn't wait to see what else she could do now that she never would have dreamed of before.

Jenny felt an aching in her pussy and realised that she hadn't actually been fucked tonight, that's what she needed. She scanned around the room and noticed that the good-looking man who was dining with the wealth older woman was absent. She smiled and excused herself. She walked straight towards the ladies but missed it instead turning into the men's. She pushed the door open and walked in. The man she was looking for was stood looking at his reflection in the mirror, he was washing his hands. Jenny let the door swing close behind her with a bang. The man jumped and looked her way. Firstly he was quite surprised and then delighted as Jenny walked sexily towards him.

"I think the ladies is next door!" the man said smiling at her.

"That's ok" she said, "I wanted the men's."

Jenny walked closer to man and looked at him deep in the eyes. "I need to be fucked good and hard!" are you up to it?

The man laughed and then went quiet, as Jenny wasn't laughing as well.

"Hell yeah" said the man, unsure of what to do.

"Good" said Jenny as she grabbed his fly and yanked it down swiftly.

"Two things" said the man, "firstly my name is Brad and this here is?"

Brad gestured towards a boy who was stood in the corner of the room, "Jon" whispered the boy.

Jenny recognised him as being the brother of the girl. "Oh hi" she said looking him up and down, "you staying or going?" said Jenny.

"Staying" said the boy looking nervously at Jenny and then at Brad.

"Good" said Jenny, "make yourself useful and go put something in front of that door to stop anyone coming in."

"Yes mam" said Jon as he grabbed a large bin and struggled to push it in front of the door.

Jenny looked at Brad, "come on then take those pants off!"

"Yes mam" said Brad with a wry smile on his face. Brad stepped out of his pants and removed his shirt to show a well-toned six-pack and nice sized cock.

"Very nice" said Jenny, as she looked Brad up and down.

"Now you" said Jenny to Jon.

Jon felt a little intimidated, he was not as tall as Brad nor as well built but he didn't waste much time stripping off and was soon naked in front of Jenny.

Jenny smiled at the boy, not bad she thought, "how old are you Jon?" Jenny whispered in his ear.

"Nineteen" he whispered back, and Jon have you ever touched a woman's breast before?

"Yes mam, once before," said Jon is a very military style.

"And Jon have you ever seen a woman's pussy before?" said Jenny.

"No mam, never, well only in pictures" said Jon looking a little embarrassed.

"Ok Jon come here," Jenny had sat herself on the edge of the counter with her legs crossed. Jon came closer to her, "tonight not only are you going to see a woman's pussy you are going to fuck it, what do you think about that?"

"Cool," said Jon loosing some of his military style composure.

Jenny let herself fall of the counter onto her high heels, she slowly unzipped her top so that her large breasts were exposed and then unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground. She stood there in only her stockings and her six-inch heels that she couldn't take off.

"I think it's only fair that Brad goes first Jon so you can see how it's done."

Jon nodded and watched closely. Jenny had hopped back up onto the counter; she spread her legs wide. Jon had a good look; her pussy was completely bare of hair. The lips were all puffy and pink, and there was a small amount of liquid slowly seeping out of the hole. Brad needed no coaxing and soon lifted her ankles in his hands and entered her pussy with his cock. Jon watched closely as Brad's large cock slide effortlessly into Jenny's wet hole. Brad then withdrew and pushed back in several times pumping in and out of Jenny. Jon watched Jenny closely, she loved it and her face was a picture of desire and abandonment. She desired cock and now she was getting it. Jon caught Jenny's gaze and he looked into her eyes. Jenny looked at Jon, a boy of nineteen watching her being fucked by a complete stranger; it made her orgasm just looking at him. Brad kept pumping through Jenny's orgasm and once the waves of that died off Jenny regained her composure slightly to beckon Jon over to her. She reached down with her right hand and grabbed his hard cock. Jon's cock wasn't as big as Brad's but it was fair size. Jenny started pumping it with her fist as Brad continued to fuck her. Jenny brought Jon closer so that she could suck his cock, taking it in her mouth and sucking it as Brad pounded her pussy with wild abandonment. Jon reached out and started playing with Jenny's tits.

"That's it Jon squeeze them and play with them" Jenny gasped cock in mouth as another orgasm overtook her.

Jon grabbed them both and squeezed them hard, Jenny moaned. He leant over and started to suck the right breast taking it in his mouth he gently bit on her nipple flicking it with his tongue as he did. Jon heard Jenny was about to orgasm again and Brad was close to cumming as they both gained in momentum and noise. Jenny let Jon's cock out of her mouth so she could concentrate on this mighty orgasm that was building up in her pussy. Jon looked up and Brad as he came trusting deep into Jenny, clenching his teeth and roaring. Brad finished and withdrew his spent cock from Jenny's sopping pussy. Jenny wiped the wet hair from her face and rolled her eyes. Your turn now she said to Jon. Brad had moved away and Jon took his place. He looked at Jenny's sopping wet pussy, it was soaking wet and covered in cum. Jenny looked up at Jon and smiled, "come on stud make me your whore." Jon looked nervously at her as he guided his cock into her pussy. It slid in easily. Jenny made some encouraging noises as he started to pump into her. "Come on baby fuck me" coaxed Jenny, wrapping her legs around Jon's waist pulling him further into her. Jon thrust more and more, banging her as hard as he could. Jenny looked over at Brad who was sat in the corner re-gaining his breath. "Brad" called out Jenny as she used her finger to beckon him. Brad stood up and walked over to Jenny, she grabbed his limp cock and started to lick it clean. She liked the taste of her pussy mixed with his cum. She eagerly gobbled up every bit she could, licking his balls clean at the same time. By this time Brad's cock was hard again and Jenny proceeded to give him her best blowjob, sucking it hard and deep. Jon watched Jenny sucking Brad's cock and fucked her as best he could, he could feel the pressure building up in his balls and wanted to keep it there as long as possible. Brad loved Jenny's mouth and fucked it like her pussy. Jenny could feel both Brad's and Jon's cock's tensing as they were ready to cum and she timed them so that all came at the same time flooding her mouth and her pussy in warm cum. She milked Brad's cock into her mouth trying to get as much out a possible while squeezing her pussy muscles onto Jon's cock to do the same. Jon withdrew his limp cock and sat on the floor trying to regain his breath Brad did the same. Jenny lay there her pussy had been stretched wide open and she could see cum seeping out and down her thighs. She had cum running down her chin and onto her breasts, she eagerly licked it all up. She ran her hands up her thighs gathering the fresh cum that Brad and Jon has given her. Jenny then eagerly lapped at her hands with her tongue cleaning herself off in an almost feline way. Brad had started to get dressed, as had Jon pulling on his pants and shirt. Jenny was too absorbed to dress yet; her fingers were inside her pussy and then in her mouth, then her pussy then her mouth, she loved the taste and couldn't get enough of it. Jenny collapsed exhausted but satisfied. She looked around to see Jon and Brad leave the room, Jon took one last glance at her used body before closing the door behind him.

Jenny lay on that counter for a good couple of minutes before she could move her body ached, she wasn't used to all this sexual activity especially all in one night. She stepped carefully onto the floor; she was a bit unstable in her six-inch heels. She grabbed a towel and started to wipe herself down. Cum had dried over her breasts and stomach and she spent some time cleaning it off. Once she had done that she stepped back into her crumpled skirt and pulled it up zipping it closed, she then found her top and slipped into it, zipping it up in front. She looked at herself in the mirror making sure her breasts were level and flaunted. Jenny checked her hair and touched up her makeup. She then exited the men's room and walked back to her table and sat down opposite Bill.

"What have you been up to now?" said Bill as he watched Jenny sit down rather delicately on her chair.

"I just fucked two guys in the men's," replied Jenny rather nonchalantly.

"I guessed as much," said Bill.

"How's that?" replied Jenny

"You have sperm running down the inside of your leg."

"Oh" said Jenny as she checked. Sure enough there was a thick line of cum running down the inside of her thigh and down onto her stocking top. Jenny started to mop it up using a napkin.

Bill hadn't brought her here so that she could go and fuck other guys and he was a bit pissed off at her. He felt a little humiliated and so he decided that Jenny needed to be humiliated as well.

Bill looked over at Jenny; she had finished cleaning herself off and was sipping champagne from her glass. Bill smiled at her and stood up. He picked up a glass and a knife and hit the glass with the knife. The room went quiet and everyone including Jenny turned to see what Bill was going to say.

"Ladies and Gentlemen" announced Bill in a formal manner; "my name is Bill Marshall." "Tonight myself and my girl are celebrating our one month anniversary and I would like to make a toast."

Jenny looked a little puzzled when Bill had called her his 'girl' but after she thought about it she dismissed it as affection.

"So if you would be kind enough to raise you glasses," Bill said raising his glass. "To the slut whore!"

Jenny was a little startled by Bill's words, as were most of the people in the restaurant. Brad started to clap, Jon joined in as did his sister and Rodriguez and soon the whole place were clapping. Bill downed his drink and put the glass on the table. "Ladies and Gentlemen," he continued. "My slut is here for your pleasure, please feel free to use her in any way you might desire, and I mean any way, abuse her, fuck her, touch her, use her!"

The room was quiet and everyone just sat in amazement watching Bill offering Jenny to be used as some sort of sex toy.

Bill beckoned Jenny to stand up; she stood and came to him. "Jenny, what are you?" said Bill.

"I am a slut whore," said Jenny. She was a little surprised by her answer.

"And what will you do for anyone in this room?"

"Anything they want Sir!"

"Remove your clothes Jenny," said Bill as he sat back down.

Jenny stood there in front of everyone and slowly unzipped her black leather top, revealing more and more of her large round breasts until they had sprung out from their hold. She slipped it off her arms and threw it on the floor. She then unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Jenny stood there naked except for her heels and stockings. The entire restaurant looked at her and she liked the attention she was getting. The Chef had come out of the kitchen to watch the show as had several waiters including Rodriguez.

"Jenny please kneel on the floor."

Jenny knelt on the floor her butt resting on her spiky heels.

"Right who is first?" said Bill calling out to the speechless crowd. "Come on people," he called, "she has a very nice firm tits and a tight sweet pussy, in fact I believe that she has never been taken up the butt, anyone want her?"

Bill looked out at the people in the room, each of them looking at each other not wanting to make the first move.

Bill stood up and walked around the room, he walked over to the table where the two brothers sat, "gentleman can I interest you in some sweet pussy?" "Or you" he said looking at the shorter brunette sat with them.

The brunette was licking her lips and looking Jenny up and down, "yes" she said, "I think I could do with some entertainment, Sara!" she said with a stern voice, "go and give that slut a kiss."

Sara was the other girl at the table, the tall blonde, she stood up and walked over to where Jenny was kneeling, she knelt down as well and took Jenny's head and kissed her lips softly at first and then with more passion pushing her tongue into Jenny's mouth.

The brunette had moved closer to the action now and watched closely, "ok stop" she said.

Sara immediately stopped kissing Jenny who still had her tongue poking out.

"Strip naked for me Sara," said the brunette with the same stern voice.

"Yes mistress" said Sara as she bowed her head and started to unbutton her blouse. She took it off and carefully put it on the back of a chair. She then unzipped her short skirt and let that fall to the floor. Sara wasn't wearing panties, her pussy was like Jenny's, completely hairless and a little puffy. She then removed her bra and stood waiting for more instructions from her mistress. "This slut needs to be taught what a good little slave needs to be good at, do you think that you can teach her Sara?" said the brunette.

"Yes mistress I am sure that I can" said Sara head bowed.

"Good!" said the brunette, "take her to the ladies and teach her."

Sara went over to Jenny and told her to stand and follow her, Jenny did as she was told. Jenny was led back into the ladies, as behind her Bill demanded more drinks for everyone.

Jenny walked in behind Sara; Sara closed and locked the door behind her.

Jenny relaxed a little, "that was a little humiliating," she said slumping against the counter.

Sara didn't say anything just came towards Jenny and slapped her heard around the face.

Jenny cried out in pain, Sara just stood there an evil glint in her eye.

"Kneel you whore!" Sara commanded to Jenny.

Jenny tears running from her eyes obeyed and kneeled down in front of Sara.

"Stop your pathetic sobbing bitch!" ordered Sara.