Jenny's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny did her best to wipe her tears from her eyes.

"Now," said Sara strutting back and forth, "I have to teach you to be a good slut for your master, and I will." "You have to realise one thing from now on that your life is worthless!" Jenny remained kneeling head slightly bowed. "You life," continued Sara, "is only worth something if you are serving your master to the best of your ability, fulfilling their every desire, do you understand?"

Jenny nodded.

"You have no self-will you have only your masters happiness at heart. You will do anything to please him, and I mean anything, no matter how much it hurts, no matter how much it disgusts you, no matter how much you don't want to, this is now irrelevant. Do you understand."

"Yes Sara" Jenny mumbled, her head bowed.

"Pardon," said Sara standing over Jenny.

"Yes Sara" Jenny said louder and clearer.

"Good" said Sara, "you will be know by whatever your master calls you, whether it be slave, whore, slut or it you will respond, won't you my little slut?"

"Yes Sara" Jenny responded almost enthusiastically.

"Good now to show your master how submissive you now are I am going to have to totally humiliate you out there in a moment, do you have a problem with that slut?"

"No Sara" Jenny replied.

"Good now stand up."

Jenny stood up but kept her head slightly bowed.

Sara looked around the room, there were rather decorative large candles on the far wall. She went and pulled them from their holders. She walked back over to Jenny. "Open you legs wide slut," said Sara in a commanding voice.

Jenny did as she was told and spread her legs as wide as she could.

Sara pushed her finger into Jenny's pussy, "nice and wet" she said as she prodded around inside Jenny's pussy.

Sara than took a candle and slowly started to slide the narrow end into Jenny's wet hole. Jenny felt the cold candle wax sliding into her pussy and she enjoyed the feeling. Sara started to fuck Jenny with the candle, twisting it around inside her.

"That should do," she said as she removed the candle, a small gasp coming from Jenny as she did. Sara then took the candle and started to work it into Jenny's butt. It slid in relatively easy although Jenny was rather nervous she was turned on enough to relax while Sara slid the candle in as far as it would go. This left about half the candle sticking out. She then took the other candle and started to push it into her pussy but this time using the wider end. She pushed that in as far as it would go which left about a third sticking out.

"Stand up slut," said Sara, "but don't let those candles fall out."

Jenny carefully climbed to her feet, carefully not letting the candles slide out from her. She had to hold them in place just to make sure. It was difficult to stand but she managed it.

"Now follow me slut," Sara said as she walked out of the room.

Jenny walked awkwardly behind her, each hand holding a different candle. As she rounded the corner she could see that everyone was a lot closer together, they were a lot noisier and seemed to be quite friendly towards each other. As Sara and Jenny walked into the room it went quiet; everyone stopped and stared at Jenny. She was naked, she had a candle inserted into her butt and she had a candle in her pussy and she was holding them there. Jenny felt so ashamed but at the same time she felt that she must do her best to please her master so stood up straight showing everyone the absurd sight.

Bill clapped slowly and with purpose. "Very good," he said with a big smile on his face, "very good." "Everyone in here is a little turned on so I think you would want to do something about it?" Bill said looking at Jenny.

"Yes master" Jenny said

"Good girl no remove those things and lie on that table."

Jenny stood up and pulled the candles out of her butt and pussy, she couldn't help but gasp as they slid out. She walked over to a table, it had been cleared, and she lay on it, and opened her legs wide. Bill came up behind her, he had a long piece of rope in his hand and started to tie her to the table, arms wide and legs wide, she was unable to move at all. Bill collapsed one side this meant her butt and pussy were perched just off the edge of the table.

"Good" said Bill walking around Jenny who lay motionless on the table.

Bill then started to undress, as did some others in the room. Bill stood over Jenny his erection hanging over her; he moved around to her pussy and sunk his cock deep inside her in one swift movement. As he did that Rodriguez and Brad came around to her head, they were both naked. Brad pushed his cock into her mouth and she started sucking with abandonment. Rodriguez started to masturbate over her as she moaned and groaned while Brad's cock filled her throat and Bill's her pussy. It didn't take long for Brad to cum and he removed his cock from her mouth and sprayed his cum over her face and hair. Rodriguez didn't waste a second in slipping his cock into Jenny's her mouth. It wasn't long before he was spraying cum over her face as well. Jenny's opened her eyes to see a bare pussy being lowered onto her face, Jenny instinctively started to lick and suck at the pussy tasting not only pussy juice but cum as well. This pussy had recently been fucked and cum was leaking out of her pussy and into Jenny's open mouth. Jenny could hear all sorts of moaning and grunting going on around her and she wondered what was happening. Bill started to look around as he fucked Jenny and saw that out of the two older couple the women were now completely naked and were being fucked by the men who kept swapping over. The older woman who was with Brad was being fucked up the butt by one of the waiters as she sucked off another. The brunette mistress was sitting while the twin men took in turns licking her pussy. Bill looked over at the family table to see the mother's naked body going up and down on her husband's cock. She was showing the little girl what to do and she did the same to her brother, raising her little butt and then slowly lowering her wet pussy down onto her brothers rigid cock, making little yelps every time it fully entered her. Bill watched as all this happened and thrust into Jenny a couple more times before withdrawing his cock and walking over to the little girl. She was naked straddling her brother's cock; Bill just went behind her brother so he could feed her his cock over her brother's shoulder. She bounced more and more as she leant forward pushing her small breasts into her brother's face as she reached for Bill's cock. She started sucking it expertly and it didn't take long for Bill to cum in her mouth. The little girl wasn't expecting it and most of it flooded out of her mouth and dripped down her body. Bill pulled back and looked at the little girl being fucked by her brother with cum running down her body. He smiled and went to see what else was happening.

Jenny meanwhile was busy licking out Sara's pussy, it was still seeping cum and at times Jenny thought she might drown. Bill had vacated her pussy and it now lay open and exposed. She felt wicked and wanton but also very aroused and excited. She didn't feel empty for long as a rather large cock entered her pussy stretching it wide open, she yelped a little as it pushed in a out. The two older couples had come over to play with Jenny and one of the men was enjoying fucking some young pussy. The other was cheering him on, "come in George make that little slut beg for more." George was banging Jenny as hard as he could. The two women both came around to watch Sara who was squatting over Jenny's face. Sara smiled at the two older ladies and beckoned them closer. She reached out and started to finger their pussy's, one with each hand. She soon had them moaning as her fingers danced over their clits and deep inside their hot moist pussy. Sara could feel an orgasm coming on and paused a second to concentrate on it. Jenny's tongue was dancing over her clit and the feel was electric. Sara came squeezing out more cum that the twins had pumped inside her only minutes before. She lifted herself off Jenny's face and slumped into a chair to recuperate. The two older ladies looked down at Jenny, who slowly opened her eyes. George was still pounding deep into Jenny's pussy and she was ready to cum. Jenny looked up at the older ladies and gave out a large moan as she came, the ladies smiled at her, laughed and then walked away. The other older man walked over to Jenny's face and looked down at her.

"Would you mind sucking my cock dear?"

"Not… at…all!" Jenny smiled up at the man as she was fucked.

Jenny eagerly sucked at the cock, taking it deep into her throat. The two older men fucked her pussy and mouth with the energy of young men. Jenny came a further two times before the men withdrew their cocks and sprayed their cum on her face. She was drenched but she loved the feel of it slowly sliding down her body. Jenny was once again alone, wondering who would be next. She could still hear moaning and grunting coming from around her but couldn't lift her head to see.

Jenny looked up and saw the mother of the girl stood over her. "My pussy is full of cum" she said, "I thought you might like it." The mother squatted over Jenny and squeezed her pussy muscles letting cum dribble from her pussy onto Jenny's face. Jenny opened her mouth to try and catch it. Most of it ended up running down the side of her face and into her hair but Jenny didn't mind she loved it. The mother had a nice little pussy that had a small strip of hair at the front; Jenny eagerly licked at it but couldn't quite reach.

Jenny was suddenly being fucked again; her pussy had been filled by a large cock that stretched even wider than the old man had. Jenny couldn't see who it was no matter how hard she tried to look, the mother had her pussy against Jenny's cum covered face and was grinding her clit onto Jenny's tongue.

The brunette mistress stood and watched as one of the twins fucked Jenny. She enjoyed watching the dirty whore get a good fucking. The other twin was kneeling to her right with his head bowed. The brunette mistress walked up behind the standing twin and placed her hand on his butt cheek. He knew what it meant and withdrew his cock from Jenny's pussy. He then placed it at the entrance to her butt and slowly pushed in. Everyone could here the yelps of pain and pleasure as Jenny's butt was violated for the first time. The mother looked over her shoulder to watch. The twin started to fuck her harder and harder in the butt making bigger and bigger thrusts. The mistress then gestured for the other twin to stand up; she patted him on his rigid cock and then pointed at Jenny. He moved to the table, jumped up onto it and straddled Jenny; he managed to penetrate her pussy at the same time his brother penetrated her butt. They worked in unison, pumping together. Jenny was practically screaming but it was muffled as she still had the mother's pussy pressed against her lips.

The brunette mistress enjoyed the sight, it was depraved and she liked it. There was a dirty whore of a girl being fucked in the pussy and the butt, she was covered in cum and being forced to lick out a woman's used pussy. The brunette mistress shuddered as she absorbed the memories. The girl came and stood next to her, "hello" she said looking up at the mistress.

"Hello" said the mistress looking down at her. The girl was naked and had cum running down the inside of her legs; she too stood and watched the fantastic sight in front of her.

"Man is she gonna be sore!" said the girl

The brunette mistress just laughed, "yes she is," she replied.

The mother who was squatted over Jenny's mouth signalled for her daughter to come to her.

"Excuse me," said the girl to the brunette and walked off towards her mother, "yes mom," said the girl.

"Come and look at this" said the mother pointing at Jenny's tongue licking at her pussy, "it feels amazing."

The girl stopped and looked down, the woman whom her mother was being licked out by looked possessed, her eyes were half closed and her tongue darted out licking and sucking all that she could from the open pussy above her.

"Do you want to try baby?" said the mother.

"Yeah" said the girl staring.

The mother straightened her legs and dismounted Jenny's face. Jenny looked absolutely shattered, she was still being fucked by both of the twins and she was about to orgasm another time. The girl stood over Jenny's face and slowly lowered her bare pussy to Jenny's lips. Jenny almost instinctively started to lick and suck all the juice and cum from her pussy.

"If you squeeze your pussy muscles, your brothers cum will empty out onto her face" said the mother watching with a smile.

The little girl squeezed watching her own pussy empty its contents into Jenny's mouth and over her face. Jenny lapped it up eagerly. The girl then rode Jenny's face for a while getting as much pleasure from it as possible.

By now a most of the other diners had finished their own encounters and had stopped to watch what was happening to Jenny. They all watched as the twins fucked her pussy and her butt. They all watched as the girl rode her face and they all watched as Bill masturbated and then came over her for the second time that night. Actually most people had cum on Jenny and those who hadn't yet were about to. Brad, Jon, the father and two waiters were all masturbating while watching the sight. Brad came first spraying his cum over Jenny's breasts and stomach. Then Jon came and he did much the same. The father however went to watch his daughter being licked out by this Slut and sprayed his cum over his daughter's pussy; Jenny of course eagerly licked it all up. The waiters both emptied their loads over Jenny's Breasts and up the girl's back. The twins were building to a climax and they both looked over towards their mistress. The brunette mistress looked back at them and held her hand up. The twins slowed their pumping. The brunette mistress extended her hand to the girl and led her off Jenny's face, then the mistress looked down at Jenny as said, "do you want those two to cum in your pussy and butt?"

"Oh yes" grunted Jenny.

"Excuse me?" said the brunette mistress.

"Yes please mistress" she cried out.

"That's better," said the brunette mistress.

She made a fist and the two brothers started pumping into Jenny harder than ever. It wasn't long before they both came, almost in synchrony. Jenny screamed as the hot cum pushed its way up in her pussy and her butt. The twins pumped all of their cum deep into Jenny. They then withdrew their cocks and came to kneel next to their mistress.

Bill looked at Jenny, she was a mess, and she was drenched in cum, her hair, her face and her body. There was cum seeping from her mouth, her pussy and her butt. She lay there absolutely exhausted. Bill took a camera from his jacket pocket and took several pictures. Jenny was aware that a flash was going off but she couldn't do anything to stop it.

The crowd of onlookers started to disperse each of them going off to retrieve their clothes and tidy themselves up. The four older patrons had already dressed and were collecting their belongings to leave. Brad and the older woman he was with were both getting dressed, as were the family. All except the girl, she was still looking at Jenny. Jenny was still motionless except for the soft rise and fall of her stomach as she breathed slowly. The girl who was still naked moved closer to Jenny and put her finger on Jenny's right breast scooping up some of the cum that had rested there.

She then held out her finger right above Jenny's mouth and let the thick creamy cum drop into it. Jenny looked up at the girl and opened her mouth wide to receive her gift. Jenny held the cum on her tongue and poked it out at the girl who looked a little surprised. The girl smiled and leant down to kiss Jenny, they kissed softly exchanging the thick cream between them. When the girl broke away she had a small dribble of cum running down her chin which she caught with her finger and eagerly licked up. Jenny was starting to feel a bit more with it and tried to sit up. As soon as she moved she felt a thick wave of cum running off her body and down between her thighs.

She couldn't help fingering her pussy even though it was sore. She found it so erotic pushing her cum covered fingers up into her pussy. The girl was still watching and Jenny beckoned her closer. Jenny held out her finger the one she had just removed from her pussy and the girl eagerly sucked at it licking it clean. Jenny pulled the girl closer wrapping her legs around the girl's waist, she pulled her on top of her and down onto the table in a messy embrace. Jenny and the girl kissed passionately as the girl slipped and slid over her. Jenny's hands were all over the girl probing her pussy and her butt. Bill was watching what was going on, he had remained naked and the sight of the young girl and his Jenny in a lesbian embrace while both covered in cum turned him on again. Bill came up behind the girl, she yelped as he slid his cock into her pussy but she pushed back on it wanting it to go as deep as it could. The girl started to kiss down Jenny's body, licking cum off as she went she made her way down to between Jenny's legs and eagerly licked and sucked at Jenny's pussy.

Jenny laid back and let the girl eat her sopping pussy out. Bill started to ram his cock harder and harder into the girl making her body buck and shake. He then scooped some off cum from the girl's body and proceeded to use it to lubricate her butt. He pushed one finger in first then another, stretching the virgin hole. He then withdrew from her pussy and sunk his cock into her butt. She screamed as he entered her, lifting her head momentarily from Jenny's pussy and clenching her teeth together in both pain and pleasure. Bill slowly eased his cock deeper into her butt, pulling on her hips to get leverage. The girl's long blonde hair was now a matted mess covered in cum and Jenny's pussy juice. Jenny was close to orgasm; she ran her hands over her body, squeezing her breasts as the girl tongued her pussy. As Jenny came she cried out in pleasure, her pussy contracted pushing out what seemed like a sea of cum and pussy juice all over the girls face.

The girl eagerly drank it up, she was also about to come and her fingers were deep inside her own pussy as Bill fucked her in her butt. Bill pumped harder as she came yelping louder and louder as she reached orgasm. Bill withdrew his cock from the girl's butt and turned her round so that she was facing him, he then sprayed his cum into her open mouth and over her pretty little face. The girl then had to sit down to regain her breath; she sat down awkwardly on a chair much to Bill's amusement. The girl's father urged the girl to come and put her clothes on, as the rest of them were almost ready to leave. Bill watched as the girl slid her big purple dress on over her head, she was still covered in cum and it showed on her dress as it came through the fabric leaving wet patches. The girl put on her little girl shoes, waved at Bill and Jenny and left with her family.

Bill turned to Jenny who now sat up on the table, still looking a mess. She wore her stockings that were now not in line and her black high heels were also covered in cum. Bill found his clothes and got dresses leaving Jenny to try and clean herself off. She walked rather precariously to the ladies room and found a towel. She cleaned her body off the best she could and tried to sculpt her hair into some kind of style. She ended up tying it back into a ponytail. She rearranged her stockings so that they were straight and the bows looked pretty and cleaned off her shoes. She couldn't do anything about the sticky cum that had seeped into her shoes and caused her to squelch as she walked, as she still couldn't remove them. Once she was done she walked back into the restaurant. Most had left now and Bill stood dressed waiting for her. He handed her, her skirt and top. She put them both on and checked herself in the mirror. Bill took her hand and they walked out of the restaurant.