Jenny's Summer Ch. 01

Story Info
Jenny visits the Johnsons for the summer.
4.7k words
4.3
63.5k
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fieryjen
fieryjen
188 Followers

Jenny sat in the airplane, staring dully out of the window. She could see nothing but blue sky, and fluffy clouds below, but the sight didn't matter to her right now. She was still pissed off when she reminded herself just where she was heading for her holidays. It had all been her parents' idea, because they, selfish as they were, had decided to spend three weeks in Hawaii together, and not even considered leaving Jenny alone in the house for that time. No, apparently she couldn't be trusted, despite being 18 now, despite never having misbehaved in a way that showed she was imature. She respected her parents, she didn't smoke, only very rarely drank, and she was even still a virgin, for god's sake. Plus she wasn't stupid. What could possibly be so dangerous about her staying home alone? She brushed her long brown hair behin her ear angrily and sighed.

Then she remembered her dad talking to Tim Johnson. The two were old friends, from way back in high school, and Jenny faintly remembered the two families meeting up a few times when she had been a little child, maybe about seven or eight years old. The Johnsons had then moved to another state though, and there had rarely been any contact between the two families afterwards.

Tim's call had surprised Jenny's parents, but when he announced that a business trip would bring him back to the area, especially her dad was looking forward to seeing his old friend again.

Jenny had been washing dishes in the kitchen and overheard the two men's boring conversation about old times, and only really begun to listen when Tim said: "My goodness Richard, I hardly recognized Jenny when I saw her. She's grown up into quite a lovely young lady!"

"Well, when was the last time you saw her Tim?" her dad laughed. "She was eight, wasn't she? No wonder you don't recognize her!"

"Oh, don't remind me, time passes so fast these days..." Tim sighed. "But you're right, she was eight. Kevin was nine when we moved, and Steve was twelve. Those two have grown up too."

They drooled on about old times and growing up, and then Tim said: "You know, I think it might be a nice idea for Jenny to come and visit us some time, to meet up with my sons again. They might not even remember each other, isn't that a shame?"

Her dad agreed. "That's right, they always used to get along so well, didn't they? As a matter of fact, we're still trying to think of a place Jenny could stay while we're in Hawaii over the summer. What do you think, wouldn't that be a nice opportunity?"

That had been it. That evening, when Tim had left the house, Jenny had not been able to hold back anymore. "Dad! You're not really expecting me to go there, are you?"

Her dad had only arched his eyebrows up. "What are you talking about, Jenny?"

"The Johnsons!" she explained. "I like Tim and Shelly, but honestly, don't you remember Steve and Kevin never getting along with me? Don‘t you remember how Steve pushed me around all the time, and how they nearly drowned me in their pool? They're so nasty!"

"Now now, Jenny!" her dad said. "As you have grown up, so have they, and I'm pretty sure nobody will be drowning you in a pool this summer."

He obviously found this funny, letting out a short laugh and turning to leave the kitchen. For him, the conversation was seemingly over.

Jenny tried to talk her parents out of sending her to the Johnsons quite a few times over the next few weeks, but to no avail. They simply wouldn't listen to her arguments of how mean Kevin and Steve had always been, or plain laugh at her because she was making such a fuss about visiting old friends.

And now, she was sitting in the airplane taking her closer to the most dreaded three weeks of her life. She doubted that the two boys would behave towards her just like they had as children, but she doubted they would act like good hosts for her. She was afraid that she might be bored out of her mind by the end of the three weeks.

Soon, the airplane was in the process of landing, while Jenny, with her eyes closed, tried to swallow the feeling of sickness she frequently had on airplanes during takeoff and landing. She was glad when it was over and the plane was rolling slowly towards its final destination on the small airport. Once it stood, people started to raise from their seats – naturally before it had been announced that they could – and get their baggage from the overhead compartments. Jenny had her small backpack on the empty seat next to hers, so there was no need for her to get up before the doors were actually open and they could get out. Finally though, the crowd started to move towards the exit, and Jenny raised from her seat to do the same.

When she had finally reached the actual terminal through the walkway, people were hugging and greeting each other everywhere around her, and she couldn't make out anyone of the Johnsons. She didn't know who had been sent to get her from the airport, and it didn't seem like anyone was here for her, unless...

She really had to look twice. Two boys were standing there, glancing in her direction and debating with each other. The older one looked like he could be 22, Steves age, and he had gorgeous brown eyes, short brown hair and just about the nicest body she had ever seen, as far as Jenny could judge from this distance. The tight shirt he was wearing really showed off his muscles. The younger one might be Kevin, he should be 19 by now, she remembered. He also had brown eyes, lighter hair than Steve, and he was a bit thinner and less muscular than his brother, although he still looked like he worked out a lot. He was a bit taller than his brother though.

Guessing they weren't sure whether it was her or not, she started to walk towards them with a shy smile on her face. When she was close, the boys started to smile as well.

"Jenny?" the older one asked.

"Yeah," she muttered back. Damnit! How could they have turned into such hunks in ten years? "Hi Steve," she breathed, then turning to the other one. "Hi Kevin!"

"Hi," he gave back. "How was the flight?"

"Nice," she nodded. "I mean, I always get sick and such, but apart from that it was alright."

"Great," Steve smiled. "Now, let's go get your bags, and we can talk in the car."

The three turned and walked towards the baggage claim, where they waited and chatted for a while. Jenny was still a bit stunned that the two guys who had given her hell when she was eight had turned out so well, and so polite apart from that. They made it sound like they were indeed happy to see her again, which surprised her and she swallowed a little hard. Maybe she had been too preoccupied... she definitely needed to re-think her attitude. When the baggage arrived, Steve and Kevin each grabbed a suitcase and they marched off with her towards the exit and to the car.

The house of the Johnson family was in a small, friendly looking community. When they stopped in the driveway, Steve went out of the driver's seat and opened the passenger door for Jenny before going to the back to get her suitcases out. Kevin helped, and together they entered the house.

"Mom!" Steve yelled. "We're back!"

Only a second later, Shelly Johnson emerged from what Jenny took to be the kitchen with a towel in her hands. She smiled happily when she saw her guest for the summer.

"Jenny! How nice to see you again! Tim warned me about you growing up so much, but I had to see it with my own eyes... goodness, you turned into quite a woman, don't you think boys?"

She'd forgotten about her overenthusiastic ways, Jenny realized, while Steve and Kevin gave an obligatory nod as answer to her question.

"I'll get you some lemonade, I remember you like that, or would you rather have a coke, now that you're so grown up? Oh, Jenny, it's so nice to have you here with us, we'll have an absolutely fabulous time, I should think!" Shelly turned to go back into the kitchen.

"We'll show her her room, mom, if that's alright," Kevin shouted after her, and without waiting for an answer, the boys led Jenny upstairs.

"That's my room," Steve pointed, "and next to it, that's the bathroom. Your room is right here, across from Kevin's." He opened the door for Jenny and she entered.

It was a lovely room, held in different shades of green, big enough for her to feel completely comfortable. Most of the space was taken up by a large double bed that looked really cozy. She threw her bagpack onto the bed, flung herself right next to it and smiled at Steve, who had entered behind her.

"Tell your mom I really like it," she announced, and his lips formed a grin. "I will. She'll be happy to hear that."

"I can imagine."

They both laughed. "Excuse her," Steve asked. "You know she's always been that way. Besides, if she goes on your nerves, they'll be gone for two of the three weeks anyway."

"Right. I forgot all about that," Jenny smiled. Now that she knew Steve and Kevin had not turned out as jerks, she was actually looking forward to the time she'd spend here.

Suddenly she remembered something. "Where's your other brother anyway? Don't I faintly remember a little baby crying while you were trying to drown me in the pool?"

He actually blushed. How cute, she thought while she watched him. He's embarrassed about it after all those years! Damn, I really missjudged those two!

"Yeah, well, sorry about that," Steve apologized. "Anyway, Chad is probably outside somewhere playing football with his friends or something."

"That's right, Chad," Jenny nodded. "How old is he now?"

"Thirteen," Steve anwered. "He's a spoilt brat, if you ask me. Mom and dad are taking him with them when they fly to Florida on friday."

"That sucks, huh?"

"Naturally, yes. But we get to have the house to ourselves, which is a good thing."

She groaned. "The very thing my parents didn't think me capable of!"

Steve laughed. "Yeah, I know. I imagined you must be pissed off, but I hope you enjoy the time here."

A bump indicated that Kevin was carrying the suitcases upstairs and damaging the steps in the process. Steve turned and looked through the hallway. "Hey, leave the house standing!" he yelled at his brother, but went to help him at once.

Jenny leaned back onto the bed and sighed. Steve was gorgeous! She hardly dared to imagine how he held her, lifted her up with all those muscles and kissed her, touched her...

She sighed again, just to be startled by a confused "Jenny?"

Oh. Her suitcases were there. Jenny sat back up and forced a smile on her face. "Thanks guys... I'm just really tired, that's all." It was pretty much evening after all, and she'd had a tiresome journey.

"Oh..." Their faces showed understanding.

"I guess you can always unpack tomorrow," Steve said and looked at his watch. "It's almost seven... Have a good night then, and sleep well," he added, smiling at her.

"Thanks." She let herself fall back onto the bed when she felt a little tingle in her stomach, and stretched out, smiling back at him.

"I'll enjoy it," she told him, and he winked before walking out and closing the door behind him.

When Jenny awoke, it was completely dark in her room. She needed a moment to remember where she was, then looked at her greenish glowing wristwatch: it was half past one at night.

She needed to pee, she realized, that was what had awoken her. She threw the covers off her and sat at the edge of the bed before slowly standing up with her arms outstretched. She didn't exactly remember what stood where in the room, or where exactly the door was, and she didn't want to hurt herself, so she slowly felt her way to the nearest wall, continuing from there until she had fount the door. Her fingertips searching for the light switch didn't find anything, so she opened the door and went outside in the dark. Here, as well, she couldn't find the lightswitch.

Okay. Now where had they said was the bathroom?

She opened a door at random, finally finding a lightswitch on the inside and discovering with relief that it was indeed the bathroom. She peed, then washed her hands and turned off the light, hoping she could find her way back without problems.

It turned out that she couldn't. She followed a wall convinced that the next door would be her room, but then the wall turned a corner, and that couldn't be right. She kept stumbling around in the dark until her eyes had fairly well adjusted and the world didn't seem quite as black anymore. She landed in front of a door that she thought might be hers and pushed it open.

She walked slowly, remembering just about where the bed had been, but after she'd taken two steps, she heard a sound – a deep, long moan, and another one... a rythmic squishing, sounding like something wet. Her jaw dropped and her face flushed when she realized what she had walked into.

First, she wanted to just turn and leave the room, but curiosity got the better of her after a few seconds. She needed to know whose room that was.

She walked closer to the bed, carefully, determined not to make a sound or stumble over something, and finally felt a bedpost in front of her.

Another low moan escaped the person on the bed, and now she could hear his heavy breathing. Through the dark she saw the faintest hint of movement, although she couldn't be too sure. More rhythmic squishing and breathing, more moaning, and a bit of gasping told her that whoever was jerking off in front of her was close, and that she had better get out of the room if she didn't want to be caught.

Slowly, carefully, Jenny began to shuffle backwards, trying not to make a sound while the moans grew louder and longer. She wished so bad just to see whoever was on the bed right now, for one to see who it was, but also because she was just really... curious how it looked when a guy jerked himself off. When she had reached the door, she could hear the loudest groan of them all, followed by several short ones and a bit of grunting, and that was a sign for her to get out of there.

Her room turned out to be just across the hall, and while she crawled into her bed, she noticed that her cotton pyjama was damp between her legs. Slowly she moved a hand in that direction, slipping it into her panties to the spot where the wetness came from. Her index finger touched her clit and started to softly glide over it, and she relaxed, thinking about what she had just seen.... or rather, not seen. She never thought much about sex, but it did make her curious just what exactly she might have seen had there been any light. After a few minutes, she finally sighed and stopped, deciding she should go to sleep again. Tomorrow all of this would look quite different, she was sure.

Jenny was woken by the sunlight streaming in through her window. She blinked a few times and sat up in her bed, looking at her watch. It was about nine o'clock.

She got up and opened one of her suitcases, deciding what to wear. For a while she rummaged through her clothes until she finally decided upon dark blue shorts and a white top, and she hurried to put them on – she really needed some breakfast!

When she came down the stairs, Shelly waved at her from downstairs and asked what she wanted to eat.

"I could scramble you some eggs, or fry..."

"Cereal is fine," Jenny laughed. "Thanks, but I always just have some cornflakes."

"Alright!" Shelly hurried back into the kitchen and got the cornflakes out of a cupboard.

After breakfast, she found Steve, Kevin and Chad in the yard, throwing the football to each other.

"I forgot how much this family is into sports," she stated while walking up to them. Steve caught the football and smiled at her.

"How are you this morning? Did you sleep well?"

She nodded, thinking about last night, then she looked up alarmed.

"Oh, hey, question. I didn't listen when you told me whose room was where... now who sleeps across the hall from me?"

"Ah... me," Kevin stated. When she looked over to him, his face seemed completely normal, without the slightest hint of knowing she'd walked in on him. That relieved her.

"Did you have breakfast?" Steve wanted to know. She nodded. "Yeah... your mom poured cereal into my bowl and expected me to say ‘stop‘ when I had anough."

For a moment, they just looked surprised, then all three of them cracked up laughing.

"Did she really?" Kevin wanted to know. "Man... I'm sorry... that's just her, you know."

"Yeah, I know." Jenny shrugged her shoulders as if to say she didn't mind.

"Wanna play football with us?" Steve asked.

"Are you crazy? I can't throw footballs!"

"Couldn't be any worse than Chad," Kevin mumbled. His younger brother looked up at him with contempt. "I heard that.... and shut up, it's not true!"

"Actually," Jenny intrrupted, "I wanted to send a few emails, if that's okay – tell my parents I arrived safely and stuff..."

"Oh, we called them yesterday," Steve assured her. I figured you'd forgotten because you were so tired, so we did. But I can still show you the computer."

They walked inside together, and he led her to a room looking like an office, with two computers in there, and sat down at the huge desk, turning on one of the computers for her.

"That's Kevin‘s, Chad‘s and my computer," he explained. "Dad doesn't want the one he works with full of junk we have downloaded and stuff, so he got us this one. Do whatever you want! I'll be back in the yard, if you have a question, just open the window and scream down."

He gave her one more smile and left the room, and Jenny turned her attention to the computer. She checked her emails, went to a few message boards, all the usual things she did every day. Then, she went slightly nervous. Her hands shook as she went to a search engine and, having made sure that absolutely nobody could see what she was doing, typed in a few words in search for a porn site.

The images popping up on the screen didn't really satisfy her. There were a few couples making out, a ton of naked women – as if she didn't know how those looked – but no men actually masturbating, or even a closeup of a penis.... cock. She swallowed, realizing the word "penis" didn't seem to exist on these sites. It was always just "cock".

Finally, she found a few images of men with their cocks in hand, and she studied them fascinated. Had Kevin looked like this on his bed? She tried to imagine him, with lights on, stroking up and down his...cock... She still had trouble using the word, even in her mind. It sounded a lot nicer than "penis", but it made her feel a a bit dirty, and she wasn't sure if she liked that.

Her eyes wandered to the section labeled "cumshots" and she shook her head in disgust watching the women on these pics getting that stuff all over their faces. She shook her head, not understanding those girls motives. Blowjob, well if they liked doing that, whatever. Swallowing "cum" had to be bad enough, but letting a guy spladder all over your face and letting someone take pictures... how sick was that? She couldn't imagine somebody enjoying that. But then again, the world was full of disturbed people...

She sighed, leaning back and suddenly catching herself thinking how much she'd love seeing Steve lie back on his bed and masturbate. She tried to get that thought out of her mind, but it kept coming back, and without actually wanting it she pictured his athletic body without shorts and t-shirt, his sensual lips kissing hers, his brown eyes looking at her, she was on that bed with him, naked, touching, and he'd start to stroke himself slowly, making that same squishing sound Kevin had last night, moaning like Kevin had, breathing hard. He would...

Every single thought in that direction was suddenly erased from her mind when she heard someone run up the stairs. Quickly she closed all the windows and jumped up from the chair when the door opened wide and Kevin looked in.

fieryjen
fieryjen
188 Followers
12