Jenny's Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I began to eat I could hear her conversing with the two men. I heard the clatter of coins and then some more French. The men left the booth, but one of them stopped by me and sat on a stool beside me. I turned to regard him. He smelled of sweat and had a slightly rounded face. He said something in French and the waitress swatted him on the back of his head. He then appeared to be apologetic to both the waitress and I, although I couldn't understand anything he said, then he and his friend left the diner.

The waitress followed them to the door and I watched her walk and her hips swayed slightly. Was that for me? She had slim legs that were bare up to the lower thigh, where the skirt of her light blue dress began. I licked my lips at the thought of kissing my way all the way up from her feet. I turned back to my food. It seemed rather bland now, with the sexual tension that I was feeling. I heard a very clear click in the vicinity of the door.

There was no other sound for a few seconds and then I heard the waitress walking back to me. I wiped my mouth with a rough paper napkin. She walked around the counter and leaned forward on to her folded arms. I had a clear view down her top and saw her too-small, black lace bra barely holding her breasts in place. I forced my eyes back to her face.

"So, you have a rented car? Where are you from?"

"Georgia, originally. It's in the United States."

She giggled delightfully. "Yes, I know where this place is. You are travelling why? To meet someone?"

"No." I thought about what to tell her. If I actually explained what I was doing I could probably go on for an hour. "I'm going north to check on something strange the elves at the North Pole sort of found, or didn't find."

She looked at me not understanding what I had said. Then she suddenly understood. "Ah, you are one of the mademoiselles for Father Noel? You were chosen by him? You have been to the Nord Pole?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes to everything. I was one of about a dozen girls that he brought up to his home. It was quite an adventure."

Her eyes shone, reflecting the interior lighting of the diner. "So you were taken up there to have sex? And did you?"

I took a long drink of my milkshake, milking, as it were, her curiosity. "Yes, we were all taken up there to have sex with Santa. Yes, I did have sex with Santa. He had quite a lot of stamina." The look on her face told me she didn't understand. "Uhm, he kept it up for a long time?" There was still no sign of understanding. "Santa and I had sex for about three hours?"

She nodded her head in understanding and then her mouth opened wide in comprehension. She said a few things in French and then switched back to English. "So, he was very special? He did have magic?"

"He did have magic and now the new Santa does. And, yes, the magic did make everything very special. But he wasn't special to me; I mean I didn't fall in love with him."

"Ah." And the word seemed to convey a lot of meaning to her. "So you like men?"

"And women."

Her eyes opened wide and she gave me a nervous grin. "I have not have sex with a woman." The word 'yet' seemed to be implied in the thoughtful tone of her voice, but I wasn't sure.

"Ah." Now I let her interpret that as she saw fit. "So what did that man want with me?"

"Oh, him? He said that since Etienne had me that he would see if you would have him. Etienne is my boyfriend."

My heart fell. This so-called vacation was not turning into a very satisfying trip. Maybe I should have just gone on a singles cruise. "Where are the restrooms?" I asked the waitress. She looked a little surprised and then pointed along the length of the counter. I saw the signs and when I leaned away from the counter I could see the restroom doors. "Thanks. I'll be back in a minute." I stood up, walked the length of the counter and then went in to the women's restroom.

It was small. There was a tiny window allowing a little natural light in. There was a sink for washing on a small wooden cabinet with worn paint and a closed stall. Why even have a stall with a door for a restroom this small, I wondered? I went in to the stall and was pleasantly surprised to find it was quite clean. I sat and did my business.

As I was washing my hands, I thought over my conversation with the cute waitress. She had a boyfriend and the signals I could probably dismiss as cultural and linguistic differences. Sigh, still no action. I could see the closed stall in the mirror. It was private. It would likely be a several minutes for the girl to finish whatever chores she had to do when she wasn't entertaining patrons.

I ducked back into the stall and lowered the lid on the toilet. As an afterthought, I bolted the stall door. I undid the button and zipper on my shorts and leaned back. My hand slid down my belly, under my panties and past my thatch of hair. With my other hand I lifted my t-shirt and pulled down the cups of my bra from my breasts. Good thing I had worn a strapless bra today.

I rubbed my clit and teased my nipples as I remembered that charming accent the waitress had and the suggestive things she had said while we talked.

"Mmm." Too bad she had a boyfriend.

"Ohhh." I wondered what her breath tasted like.

I gasped as I imagined her hands rubbing my pussy, her fingers slowly pushing in and out of me and her lips kissing my throat, my breasts and my lips.

"Mademoiselle?" I heard her call from outside the stall.

"Yes?" I pulled my shirt back down and tried to do my shorts up with one hand. "What is it?"

"You have been in here for so long and I thought I heard-you made a noise."

Oh, Damn! She had heard me and knew exactly what I had been doing. Once I was finished making myself presentable I unlocked the stall door and stepped out. I felt the cotton t-shirt on my erect nipples and remembered I had not fixed my bra. I hoped she would not notice as I squeezed past her to get to the sink. I washed my hands. Why was she still standing there?

"This noise you made, mademoiselle, did you finish?"

I turned to face her.

She reached out with both hands and put her hands on my shirt, over my breasts. "If you have not, mademoiselle, then perhaps I would like to help you finish." She gave me a tentative smile. Then she stepped close to me and her mouth was on mine. I could smell her faint perfume. Her lips felt hot on mine.

I reached around behind her and found the buttons on her dress. My practised hands quickly undid them one by one, while I concentrated on returning her kiss. I suddenly realized what her perfume was, as I tasted it on her lips as well. It was honey.

Our mouths parted and I kissed her cheek, moving my kisses ever so slightly from her soft lips towards her ear. She was struggling to pull my shirt up and since we were standing so close and I was hugging her, she was having some difficulty in doing so. That was all part of my plan. She was young and possibly had not been with a woman before. I wanted to strip her down and play with her bare flesh a little until her pussy was dripping. My pussy was already quite wet.

Her hands surrendered in their attempt to lift my shirt and she began to knead my breasts. My lips reached her earlobe, which I gently sucked. Then my tongue licked just under her ear and found the sticky honey that she apparently had dabbed on just before she followed me into the restroom. She moaned behind her closed lips.

While my mouth had been busy on her face, my hands had been busy behind her back. I had unhooked her bra and I was beginning to surreptitiously slide her panties down from her bottom ever so slowly.

I worked my kisses back to her mouth, where her lips sucked on mine eagerly. I pushed her panties to just about where I wanted them and then I broke the kiss.

"Have you ever made love to a woman before?"

"No. Etienne and I met in school. It has only been me and him. But I have often wondered. You have?" she asked.

"Yes. Many times. Men, too. Are you ready to continue?" She gave me a silent nod. "Put your arms down, please," I ordered.

She raised an eyebrow, but did as I had told her. In one quick movement I pulled her bra and the top of the dress forward and off her and then a quick push sent the skirt and her panties down to the floor. She put an arm across her breasts and a hand over her pussy.

"Shy?"

Her face went a little pink. Then she moved her hands away allowing me a good look at her. She wasn't skinny, but she was comfortably curved. Her breasts were large and fairly firm, with about an inch separating them. Her nipples were flat and her areolae were small and fairly close in colour to her skin colour. She had a pleasing hourglass figure which was all gentle curves. She was shaven and the front end of her pussy groove was so tempting to my fingers.

I stepped close to her and met her mouth with mine. This time her mouth opened and her tongue teased my lips. I tried tickling her tongue with my own and she moaned gently. My hands began on her shoulders. They moved down her back slowly, tracing either side of her backbone. When I reached her bottom I gave it a good pinch. She giggled, so I gave one cheek a good slap. That caused a squeal and briefly interrupted our kiss.

I laughed in pleasure and then kissed her again. I brought my right hand around to her front and felt the smoothness of her shaved pussy. The skin was so very soft, but I did not delay for long. I slipped my hand down between her legs and I felt her squirm in my grasp.

She didn't break the kiss, so I sent my fingers deeper between her legs, searching for her vagina. I tickled and softly pinched with my fingers as I searched. She squirmed and I was a little concerned that I was going too fast for her, but she continued her kissing as her own hands began to try to lift my shirt again. This time she succeeded and I felt her fingers rub my firm nipples.

I moaned and our kiss was interrupted as she chuckled softly. That was when my fingers found the opening they had been searching for. I pushed in with single finger. She wasn't as wet as I thought she would have been by now. I figured she was just one of those girls who needs a lot of stimulation and I wiggled my finger inside of her.

"Nicole! Nicole?" a male voice called from the diner.

"Oh, Etienne," she whispered as she broke the kiss. She looked at me and shrugged her shoulders. I stepped back and she pulled on her panties. I helped put her bra back on while she quickly pulled up her dress. She yelled something in French as I heard footsteps coming to the restroom door.

Once she was dressed, she leaned over and gave me a quick kiss. "I am sorry, mademoiselle. I have to go. I want to thank you for..."

"That's okay. I'm getting used to this now." She gave me a curious look.

"Lunch is free. I'll tell Etienne that you had some 'female problem' that I had to help you with. He will be so embarrassed that he won't ask any questions about why the two of us were in here together. You are leaving today?" I nodded. "Very well, I will tell him what really happened tonight. I think he and I will have a very interesting evening."

Then she blew me a kiss and left the restroom.

I let out a long, tired sigh. Why did this keep happening? Was I cursed? I never used to have this problem. I knew I should leave town right away and get headed north again. I had to solve the mystery about these unknown areas in the atlas. That would get my mind of sex, at least I hoped it would.

I went out into the diner. I finished off the last of my milkshake as Nicole and Etienne cuddled and conversed quietly. I grabbed my purse, waved to Nicole and left the diner.

Once I had started my rental car, I recalled what the men at the gas bar had told me and then followed their reluctant directions to a dirt track. Taking a deep breath, I turned onto this 'road' and continued my journey. Four hours later I was forced to park the car. The rocks had become more common than the dirt of the road and I could not tell whether the road continued on.

I removed my supplies and gear, changed into my hiking clothes of long slacks, long sleeved shirt, broad-brimmed hat and mesh, checked my map, compass and backpack and I began my expedition on foot. Very shortly, numerous biting insects were gathered around me. Thankfully, I had listened to Sam and Mary's suggestion to cover every part of me in clothing or mesh. At times it seemed like every fly and mosquito had flown north to Quebec to try and devour a piece of my sweet and tender flesh.

X

While I am fairly fit, I am certainly no fitness buff. After only a couple of hours my legs and back were aching and I seriously thought about giving up my investigation. What did it really matter if Breeleigh and Puckrin had made a few unusual comments? And the gaps in the atlas? Faeries were flighty and perhaps they just never bothered to check these regions? My formerly rock solid reasons for taking this journey now seemed so ethereal. But, I also felt an urge to continue, despite the doubts and hardships. It was almost as if some supernatural force were summoning me.

And that was when I encountered a faerie. It came drifting sadly across the landscape as I watched. It was human sized and translucent. Its body was indistinct, but the being took the appearance of a ghost wearing a tattered hood and robes. It slowly drew towards me and I patiently waited for it, as I rested and massaged my sore spots.

At last it circled around me once and then floated in front of me, gently pushing against the breeze blowing from my left to my right. If I had seen this apparition several months ago, I likely would have thought it a ghost and either fainted or run in terror. This spectre looked familiar and I wondered if, perhaps, it was the same one I had seen a few times at the North Pole.

"Casper?" I asked? I was using the nickname Vicky had given to it. It inclined its cowled head and then gently floated down, so our heads were at the same elevation. "I'm happy to see a friendly face...well, you know what I mean." I had always felt comfortable around this particular faerie creature, despite its ghoulish appearance and the fact it never spoke. I couldn't tell if it was male or female and that ambiguity resonated with my very soul, despite the fact that I knew I was female.

My muscles were feeling better, so I stood up. "Are you going to come along? I'd appreciate the company, especially yours I think." Casper nodded its head. I continued on my way with the ghostlike being floating by my side.

Casper was a good hiking companion. I think I'll refer to it as he from now on, after all Casper is a male name. He didn't bother me with trivial banter, nor did he seem to tire of mine. I could talk freely in his presence and not worry about him gossiping my secrets, dreams and fears to anyone else. Sometimes he would hover and point a robed arm down at something hidden from my view. When I investigated I always found something worth taking a look at. Once it was a fawn, once a strange flower with sticky globules instead of petals and once it was the skull of an immense, prehistoric beast that seemed to dwarf an elephant.

Casper also had a practical side to him. He located eggs and berries that were delicious and he often found plants that I would never have thought were edible, but were. My food stores didn't disappear nearly as fast as I had been afraid they would.

As well, Casper pointed out dangers. We encountered a bear, once, a big, whitish beast. It began to approach me, snuffling loudly with its nose. I quickly tried to unpack my rifle and find my ammunition. While I did so, Casper approached the bear and slowed it down by making it chase him. The carnivore could not reach him and I fired off a shot from my rifle to scare the hungry bear away. On another occasion, I had been walking through some puddles when Casper suddenly flew in front of me and blocked my way. He pointed down at the next puddle. To me it looked exactly the same as the others. I kicked a stone into it and saw the stone sink and disappear from view. I pulled a branch from a tree and pushed it down into the black water and found to my surprise that I could not touch bottom.

After a few days I noticed that Casper was drifting off course a little. I was following my compass north, but he would float beside me and then start drifting east a few feet. Then he would correct himself and fly over to me. But a couple of miles later he would be drifting off again. That night I asked him about it.

"You don't want to go the same way I'm going, do you Casper?"

He nodded his head which I took for a yes. Then I realized I had to be more careful with my questions.

"Do you want to come with me?"

He nodded.

"You keep drifting off."

He shook his head.

"Am I drifting off course?"

He nodded.

"I can't be, Casper. I'm following my compass due north."

He floated silently, waiting patiently.

"Is there a problem with the compass?" I realized after I had asked how stupid the question was: how was Casper supposed to know? He never even glanced at the compass, instead he followed some supernatural instinct.

He shook his head.

An idea struck me and a shiver went down my spine. "Casper is there something wrong with the direction I'm heading?"

He floated silently.

"Is there-is there nothing there?" I asked, suddenly chilled.

He nodded.

So whatever had affected Breeleigh and Puckrin was affecting Casper, too. This was eerie. Unless there literally was nothing there, but how could that possibly be? This certainly didn't seem like some sinister secret of the faeries that I was in danger of uncovering. The faeries seemed oblivious to there being something strange going on. "Is there something wrong around me?"

He nodded vigorously. I shivered.

"Am I in danger?"

He waited a few seconds and then shook his head.

Well, that was a relief, although I would have preferred he had responded immediately and emphatically to the last question and not the one before. Certainly Casper would warn me of any danger ahead.

It was getting late, so I said goodnight to my friend, shook off and wiped off what insects I could and then climbed into my tent, undressed and slipped into my sleeping bag.

XI

Two days later it started to drizzle intermittently. At least the bugs began to disappear. A day after that and I found myself in the middle of a rainstorm. I walked as far as I could, confident that Casper was somewhere near and then sat down on a rock and sulked. Walking in a continuous downpour is no fun at all. And the trees were useless for keeping this rain off of me. I was soaked to my skin and chilled by the cold rain and everything beyond a few yards was just a vague greyness.

"So this is what oblivion is like, eh Casper?" Of course there was no response, but I hoped the rain wasn't as uncomfortable for Casper as I found it to be. I should have brought an umbrella! Although, the rain was hard enough that I think I still would have been completely soaked.

The rain let up right before nightfall. I stood and stretched, feeling thoroughly miserable as my clammy clothes stuck to my skin in many places. I looked about for Casper, but could not see him. I shrugged it off and walked over to a copse of stunted fir trees, hoping that I might find something dry enough to burn. Temperatures cooled down quite a bit this far north, even in the middle of summer. I needed to stay warm and dry or I was going to be really miserable. I found nothing dry enough to start a fire.

I swore while I set up my tent. It took much longer than usual as I found myself fumbling and slipping. At one point I realized that part of the tent was on an outcrop of grey bedrock and I had to move my camp several yards. Everything smelled of mold, mildew and dampness; the pleasant and previously ever-present pine scent had been driven away by the downpour. The sky was dark grey as a fog rolled in.