Jenny's Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fieryjen
fieryjen
189 Followers

"Jenny? You done?"

She nodded, knowing her face was flushed, hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Great, we're about to have lunch. Will you help us set the table?"

Surprised, she looked at her watch. She had actually spent more than two hours looking at porn pictures, and it was indeed time for lunch.

"Sure," she smiled and went downstairs with him.

During lunch, they talked about this and that, Shelly wanting to know about Jenny's grades at school and if she was feeling good so far.

"Great," Jenny answered the second question. "I'll just have to learn where the lightswitches are, that caused me a bit of trouble last night."

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Shelly apologized. "I know, they are a bit lower in this house than normally, I should have warned you. I can just light up the hall a little bit, so it's not completely dark, that might help."

"Thanks," Jenny smiled, and Kevin spoke up: "Speaking of lights, do we still have one of these mosquito lights for my room? I swear they've mutated to be so small they fit through the net on my window, my room is full of them!"

"Mine too," Steve replied. "Man, it's summer, you'll have to live with it."

"I can still give you that mosquito light," Shelly sighed. "And you can spray yourself, but that smells awful."

"Yuck." Kevin didn't look like he liked the idea.

Shelly changed the topic. "What do you want to do after lunch, Jenny?"

"I should finish unpacking," she answered. "I still haven't done that. And afterwards... I don't know..."

"We'll think of something, don't worry," Steve smiled. "We have to keep you entertained while you're here."

"I'm sure you will," Jenny smiled back.

Jenny did spend the afternoon unpacking her suitcases, and when she was done, all three boys took her on a tour around the town. They showed her all the stores, the mall and their friendsā€˜ houses, the church and the deserted high school.

"Just so you can say you've seen all out cultural highlights," they grinned.

When she sank into her bed that evening, she noticed that Shelly had indeed plugged a small light into the outlet closest to her door that was spending a greenish light, but wasn't bright enough to distract her from sleeping. A similar light was placed in the hall.

She was very thankful for them when indeed she had to get back up that night to go to the bathroom. This time, she found her way without trouble and was just about to return to her room when she heard a slight moan come from Kevin's room.

Did that guy masturbate every night?

Taking a deep breath, she pushed the door to his room open, to discover in shock that she could see Kevin. He had the mosquito light stand on his desk, and it spent enough blueish light to make Kevin's body spread out on the blankets clearly visible for her. She could see his hand moving up and down his cock, making the squishing sound again, and the expression on his face, how he enjoyed the movements of his hand with closed eyes.

A part of her wanted to run back to bed, but that part honestly wasn't very big. She felt curiosity, and a tingling feeling of excitement growing in her belly. The longer she watched Kevin, the more fascinated she became, and the more she felt her clit pulsate between her legs. Her eyes were fixed on Kevin's cock, his hand stroking up and own, back up, down, up...

She leaned back against the wall and, not able to look anywhere but at Kevin, let her hand slip inside her pyjama pants. Her fingers found her clit at once and started to work it, pinching it and rubbing hard. It pulsated under her fingers, and she had to force herself not to let out a moan. Suddenly, a picture formed in her mind, something she had seen that morning on the computer... she was lying on her back on the bed, Kevin kneeling in front of her, the cock that was now in his hand aiming between her legs.

Her index finger slipped further down to the entrance of her pussy and entered it as she imagined Kevin slamming inside her, like the guy she had seen on the porn site. He fucked her hard while she trashed around on the bed, feeling so good that she wanted it even harder.... Her finger seemed to have a life of its own as it moved faster and faster, her other hand working her clit, and then she saw Kevin grab something with his free hand, a t-shirt or something, and when he put it over his cock she knew he was coming.

She regretted so much that moment that she wasn't able to see his cock anymore, all she could see were his jerking movements, and after a moment, even those stopped, and Kevin lay there on the bed, panting, but otherwise completely motionless.

Suddenly, her eyes grew wide in shock. What if he opened his eyes and saw her? She was pretty sure that, although she stood in one of the darker corners of the room, the light was bright enough for him to at least notice that someone was there. When he moved, she was so panicked that she just took off, brushing the door in the process, but not stopping to see if he had noticed. She just fled back to the safety of her own room and closed the door behind her, then threw herself onto the bed and hid under the blankets.

Slowly, very slowly, she calmed down. There was no Kevin coming after her and calling her a pervert for spying on him. The house was quiet. She was lucky, he hadn't seen her.

Then, she started to think. She almost couldn't believe the thoughts that had been running through her head when she had touched herself, of Kevin fucking her on the bed, and her even wanting it harder... That was scary. Even the thought of giving him a blowjob hadn't seemed all that disgusting for a moment... what was wrong with her? She seemed to be turning into one of those girls on the porn sites, claiming they enjoyed all of this.

Then again, what if it was normal? What if most, or all women got these thoughts while... well, when they were turned on, but nobody talked about them. But she couldn't imagine any of her friends... or her mom... or in fact anyone she knew...

Jenny didn't want to finish that thought. She covered her face with her hands and took a few deep breaths. Calm down, she told herself. Calm down, you're completely normal, nothing's wrong with you, everything's okay, nothing bad happened....

Eventually, she fell asleep.

fieryjen
fieryjen
189 Followers
12