Jenny's Summer Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenny has a go at Steve.
2.3k words
4.41
32.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fieryjen
fieryjen
188 Followers

Jenny was ready at a quarter to three, sitting in the living room and waiting for the two boys to get their stuff together. She still wasn’t too excited about sports, but she was excited about the prospect of seeing Steve play sports. Because in this heat, sports making Steve sweat and getting him to take off his shirt wasn’t altogether unlikely.

Then, suddenly, the doorbell rung.

"I’ll get it!“ she yelled and jumped off the couch.

Opening the door, she expected to see the mailman or one of the friends they were going to meet in a few minutes, but it was a girl that was standing there. Not very tall, but extremely slim and tanned, with chin length brown hair and big chocolate brown eyes. She was very pretty, too.

"Hey,“ the girl said, "You must be Jenny. Steve’s told me about you. I’m Erin.“ She extended one small, tender hand.

Jenny had a hard time pretending to like her.

Then, Steve was suddenly behind her, having come to look who was at the door.

"Hey babe!“ he exclaimed, and she hugged and kissed him, disgustingly long.

"What are you doing here?“ Steve wanted to know when he was able to breathe again. "I thought you wanted to come tonight.“

"I’ll have to work,“ she explained, "so I thought I’d come over for a bit now.“

And her hand went right to his crotch.

Steve’s face broke into a grin, right as Kevin appeared on the stairs.

"Whoa-ha, hey Erin,“ he greeted the girl. "I take it you’re not coming with us then, Steve?“

"No way I am when my girl’s here,“ Steve gave back. Jenny swallowed, but managed to look cheery.

"Well, let’s go then!“ Kevin punched Jenny‘s shoulder in what was supposed to be a cheerful gesture, grabbed his bag, and they went out the door.

"Don’t let it bother you,“ Kevin advised her later, when they were sitting on the bleachers together. Kevin was taking a break from playing basketball, drinking water while the sweat was dripping down from his face. As Jenny had assumed before, all the guys had taken their shirts off and were doing their best to impress the girls that were sitting around, which were quite a few. They were mostly younger though, fourteen or fifteen, and Jenny didn’t really get into talking to them.

She did enjoy watching the guys play, most of them were really nice to look at, but she wished Steve was among them, trying to impress no one but her with his play.

"Bored, are you?“ Kevin gave her a look before wiping his face with his shirt. She smiled.

"Well, it’s nice. I mean, it’s interesting to watch, and...“

"You are bored,“ he realized. She blushed.

"I’m sorry.“

"It’s okay. I’ve had enough anyway. We can go home and just maybe watch a movie or something.“

"Okay.“ That sounded a lot better to her.

She watched Kevin pack his things and say good bye to his friends, then they started to walk back to the house in the heat.

"What if Erin is still there?“ she suddenly remembered. "They won’t like having us walk in on them.“

"They might.“ Kevin grinned down on me. "You know, Erin and I have rather similar tastes, if you catch my drift.“

"I don’t.“ She was confused.

"Watching and being watched,“ Kevin said pointedly. "I like it, and so does she.“

"Are you serious? ERIN likes being watched?“

"Mhm. And Steve doesn’t mind, cause he knows how much of a turn on it is for her. They sometimes invite me to.“

"Watch them, you mean?“

He nodded.

"Both ways. You know, that second time you walked in on me? It got me really horny, having you stand there and watch me. And you didn’t have a clue I was watching you as well. That was great.“

"Ah,“ she said. "Wow. But... does Steve....“

"He doesn’t,“ said Kevin. "Once, Erin had me make out with her, and it was really nice. I mean, Steve watching me with his girlfriend, come on. It was great. But Steve didn’t enjoy it all that much, unfortunately. I’d have liked to repeat that.“ He smiled at the memory.

Jenny was surprised that these revelations didn’t shock her nearly as much as she thought they would. As a matter of fact, this tingling she always got in her stomach when she was excited, or turned on, or both, was just now returning.

When they got to the house, everything seemed quiet. They went throuh the door and Kevin dropped his bag and went upstairs to get a fresh shirt, and only when Jenny passed the living room door, she heard someone moan quietly inside. And this time, it sure wasn’t a movie.

The door wasn’t completely closed, and she pushed it open, revealing Steve, who was sitting on the couch, seemingly enjoying himself with eyes closed, while Erin’s head was buried in his lap, her brown hair falling over her face, hiding what was going on.

For a minute or so, she stood there and watched Erin’s head bob up and down, until she felt Kevin’s hand touch her shoulder. Embarrassed, she stepped back and extended her arm to close the door, but that was when Kevin grabbed that arm and stepped into the room, pulling her after him.

"Hey guys,“ he greeted them. Steve opened his eyes lazily and smiled at them, while Erin didn’t react at all. Jenny was the only one who clearly didn’t enjoy herself, standing there with her cheeks flushed. Althoug Kevin had prepared her for this, she was totally uncomfortable.

Finally, Erin took a break and popped up from Steve’s lap. "Oh, hey,“ she smiled.

"Hey Erin,“ Kevin greeted her, while Jenny couldn’t help staring at exactly the place where Erin’s head had been until a moment ago.

"Goodness, it’s huge!“ she blurted out.

"What?“ Steve only now really looked at her, and it took him a moment to realize what she was referring to. Kevin was the first to burst out laughing, soon followed by Erin and Steve. Jenny’s head felt like it was going to burst from the heat that was rushing into it, but finally she also started to giggle about her comment.

"Girl, you’re great,“ Steve chuckled and extended a hand. "Come here!“

She came, slowly, still blushed, not knowing what he was about to do. Then she saw the look on Kevin’s face, and realized that it had to be exactly the thing they had talked about earlier. He pulled her towards his lap and she knelt down in front of him, her heart beating fast with excitement whet she suddenly realized what was happening – she was about to suck Steve’s cock. Steve’s!

She extended her hands and pumped up and down a few times, realizing that it really was quite a bit bigger than Kevin’s, before she lowered her head. Everything was all slick with Erin’s saliva, a thing that grossed her out a bit at first, but then she decided that it couldn’t be all that bad. After all, she was determined to make a good impression on Steve.

Her lips engulfed the head while her tongue swirled around it, poking and teasing, rubbing against the sensitive skin, then she inched lower, trying not to gag.

"Take it slowly,“ she suddenly heard Erin’s voice. "Give yourself time to get used to the size.“

She did so, taking only a bit at a time, pulling back occasionally to take a deep breath.

"Try to breathe through your nose without gagging,“ Erin instructed her. Jenny tried. And gagged, with Steve so deep in her throat. She pulled back.

"Try again,“ Erin commanded. "Try to get the angle right. Not that shallow.“

Jenny tilted her head until it seemed right to Erin, then inched back down – and suddenly it was easier. She was even starting to learn how to deal with the gag reflex.

From time to time, Steve would moan with approval, and now that she had it figured out quite well – for a beginner, she assumed, Erin probably sucked him much more expertly – he twisted his fingers into her hair and pulled her very softly deeper onto his cock.

They established a rhythm. She would come up, slurping, until only the head remained in her mouth, and he would pull her softly back down as far as possible, pushing her to her limit.

After a while though, he was getting close, and that was when he started thrusting his hips upwards, getting himself deeper into her mouth. The first time, she promptly gagged again.

"Relax,“ she heard Erin’s voice. "And relax your throat. Just meet the thrusts and try not to care.“

That sounded like a truly great advice.

She relaxed as much as possible, Steve waiting patiently when she slid her lips back down.

"Oh,“ said Erin, "and you can try to massage his balls a bit, he likes tha... –at.“

Jenny looked up, surprised, when she heard Erin’s voice falter for a moment, just to see that Kevin had his hands in her panties, and she was rubbing his crotch pretty nicely as well.

Then she turned her attention back to Steve, and with a short nod encouraged him to thrust again.

I will not gag, she thought. I will not. Not now. Even if my throat hurts like hell, I will not gag. She would have gritted her teeth, but such a thing obviously wasn’s possible right now. And then came his first thrust, and she met it, letting it go deep into her throat, but didn’t gag.

Realizing that she had it figured out, Steve grabbed her hair harder and yanked her down, deep onto his cock. He was grunting with every thrust now, going at it hard, but she didn’t gag anymore. And finally, not that much later, he gave one final yank at her hair and thrust in deep, holding her tight so she couldn’t escape, shooting his cum deep into her throat while he groaned, obviously enjoying this a lot.

Then, he pulled away, throwing himself onto the couch spread-eagled and looking down at her.

"Are you okay?“

She nodded, feeling dizzy, and stood up. She swallowed carefully and half expected Kevin to say something encouraging, but one look told her that he was still busy thrusting into Erin’s hand at the other end of the couch.

"Don’t worry about them,“ Steve told her, looking the same way she did. "They’ll be done soon enough.“

"I feel dizzy,“ she told him. His eyebrows shot up.

"Oh? Might be lack of oxygen. That’s why Erin told you to breathe through your nose. Come here.“ He pulled her onto the couch and close to him. She was pretty sure that this wasn’t a good thing to do to her dizzyness, since she couldn’t be expected to breathe normally so close to him, but she let her head rest against his chest anyway, smelling the intoxicating scent that was Steve’s sweat, Steve’s arousal, Steve’s aftershave and just plain Steve. It was delicious.

"That was really good,“ he told her while stroking her hair. "For a beginner, I mean. I liked it.“

"That’s good,“ she said, suddenly feeling sleepy. "I’m glad you did.“

Next to them, Kevin came with a groan, and almost simultanuously, Erin with a cry. Steve watched the scene with no more than a mild interest.

"You’ll be a prime cocksucker in no time,“ he assured Jenny, smiling.

Did that mean she’d get to do it again?

"So,“ said Kevin when he had composed himself, looking at the clock. "It’s six thirty. What do we do with the rest of the day?“

"Well, I definitely have to go!“ Erin jumped off the couch. "I’ve got to work at seven, and I need a shower first.“

"What?“ Steve didn’t seem too happy about that. "Aw, come on Erin, you can’t just leave now!“

She gave him a look. "I told you I have to. But what about you guys come over tomorrow, to go swimming?“

"Hell yeah!“ Kevin said. "Erin’s parents got an indoor pool,“ he explained, turning to Jenny. "It’s awesome.“

Steve was still sulking. "You didn’t even let me fuck you,“ he said.

Erin rolled her eyes. "You can fuck me tomorrow. Whenever you want to.“

"Deal!“ Steve withdrew his arm from around Jenny and stood up, pulling up his pants. Then he walked over to Erin and kissed her deeply. Kevin also closed his pants and went to sit next to Jenny.

"So,“ he said. "Was that fun?“

She smiled at him, quite happily. "Yeah,“ she said quietly, looking at Erin and Steve, who were finally finished with their kiss.

"Just come between nine and eleven,“ Erin advised them while moving towards the door, eyeing the clock nervously. "See you, Jenny!“ She gave the other girl a smile and was gone.

Jenny felt way too exhausted to consider giving someone another blowjob, and she hoped that this wasn’t how Steve and Kevin were planning to spend the evening. And they didn’t. As a matter of fact, the three of them ended up playing cards until midnight, with the two boys sipping beer while teaching Jenny some highly complicated game that apparently didn’t have a name. She had fun though, and so did Kevin and Steve. When they finally decided to go to bed, both boys kissed her on the cheek and wished her a good night, making her feel absurdly happy.

And for a reason, she realized when she slipped into bed. She had only just discovered how much fun all things sexual could be, and here she was, being able to look forward to an incredible summer with two hot boys who definitely didn’t mind teaching her all she needed to know.

Just that one of them was way too hot for comfort. But she’d deal with that, somehow.

fieryjen
fieryjen
188 Followers