Jenny's Weekend with Daddy Ch. 04

Story Info
Easy like Sunday morning..
3.9k words
4.63
57k
62

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing I sensed Sunday morning was the weight of Jenny's head on my chest. It's been so long since I've slept through the night with a woman, this would take some getting used to. With my mind still foggy from sleep, I wondered if I would actually have the opportunity to get used to this. With Sunday morning came the inevitable end of my weekend with Jenny. So much had happened, more than I ever dreamed possible. I was uncertain of where we would go from here.

I slowly let my eyes blink open, and I saw the sun fluttering through the lowered blinds. The light hit the natural golden highlights in Jenny's dark hair, and I inhaled her scent deeply. She was still sleeping soundly, undoubtedly worn out from our intense experience the night before. Her arm was draped over my chest, and her soft legs were intertwined with mine.

We had been too warm the night before to sleep with anything other than a sheet, and it was covering different parts of her body enticingly. Her little feet stuck out from the end, and the sheet covered from her knees to the small of her back. It rode so low, one more inch and I could have seen the top of her round ass. Her back was rounded beautifully, and I could see the outer curve of her breast pressed against my side.

My cock began to stiffen looking at my beautiful girl, and thinking of all the new things we'd discovered this weekend. I ran my fingertips along the curve of her back, but she didn't move. I briefly entertained the idea of waking her for some fun, but the father in me decided to just let my baby sleep. She needed it.

I slowly pulled free from under her body, little by little. I didn't want to wake my sleeping beauty just yet. Once free, I padded down the staircase and into the kitchen to start some coffee brewing. I stood naked, looking out the back window, taking in the beauty of the sunny morning. I felt like a young man again, revived and so in love. And so well-fucked.

I went back upstairs, willing my throbbing erection to subside. I quietly stepped into some clothes, watching my girl sleep the whole time. Her chest rose and fell in shallow breaths, and every so often she let out a barely audible sigh. I wondered what she was dreaming of.

I left the house and drove to the corner store, using the alone time to reflect. Our weekend may be coming to an end, but I was determined to talk to Jenny today, to find out how she was feeling about everything. The father in me knew that we shouldn't carry on with this, and I resolved to respect her wishes, no matter what they may be. But the man in me knew that now that I'd had her, I couldn't go back to the way things were.

I returned to the house with the Sunday paper and a bottle of champagne. I thought mimosas might be nice with breakfast, and Jenny and I always loved working the Sunday crossword together. When I opened the door, the smell of freshly brewed coffee enticed my senses. I put the champagne in the refrigerator to chill and was just about to pour a cup when I heard the shower turn on upstairs.

The thought of my daughter naked was more exciting than the coffee, so I made my way up the stairs to my bedroom. I walked in and felt the bed, still warm from her body. The bathroom door was open, and I just caught the sight of her feet stepping into the tub. I removed my clothes and stepped into the bathroom.

A mischievous mood hit me, and I grabbed a cup from the bathroom sink. I filled it quietly with cold water, hoping she wouldn't hear the sink with the shower running. I reached up over the shower curtain and took a guess as to where she'd be standing. I turned the cup over and was instantly rewarded with a shriek.

"AAAAGGGH!!! DAAAADDDDYYYEEE!"

I broke into a laugh as she yanked the shower curtain open and slapped at me with wet hands and arms. I stepped in with her, overpowering her as I encircled her with my strong arms. She fought against me, but quickly realized it was useless and settled. I made sure the stream hit her full on, to warm her back up. "Good morning, my good girl" I said with a kiss against her forehead.

"Good morning Daddy," She said disdainfully. "That was mean!"

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I couldn't resist!"

"Where were you? The bed was empty when I woke up..."

She said it with such a sweet pout that I couldn't help but smile.

"I just ran out to the store baby, I got the paper so we can do our crossword."

With that she smiled and cuddled further into my arms, content to be held while the warm water streamed down her back. My erection had never fully subsided, but it was back in full force as I relished the feeling of her smooth wet body pressed against mine. She lifted her head to give me a peck on the lips and then wiggled around to face the other direction. Her perfect round ass was nestled perfectly against my growing cock, and she giggled.

She reached for the shampoo and started to wash her long mane of dark hair. As she worked her fingers against her scalp, I ran my fingertips down her body, tracing the path of the soap suds. She let out a little moan and her flesh puckered into goosebumps. I wasn't sure if it was because of my actions, or because of her scalp massage, but it gave me an idea.

I reached up and pulled down the removable massage shower head. I turned it to a setting with a pulsing, more concentrated stream. I raised it to rinse her soapy head, just like I used to when she was little. I positioned the showerhead about an inch from her scalp, and she let out a long sigh. "God Daddy, that feels so good..."

Once all the shampoo was rinsed from her hair, I moved the showerhead to her shoulders and she stretched them, enjoying the feel of the massaging stream. Without warning, I lowered the showerhead and positioned it in front of her, right between her legs. I made sure the stream hit perfectly on her little sensitive nub, and she gasped.

"Fuck, daddy, God that feels amazing. Don't stop..."

"Don't worry baby, Daddy's got you."

It wasn't long before the pulsing intensity of the stream brought her close to an orgasm, and she was squirming and writhing in my arms. She was wet and slippery, making it hard for me to hold on to her, but I held fast. Her legs started to tremble, and her breath quickened. I knew she was close, so I put my free hand on her back and pushed her forward and down. Her legs locked, and I was able to get my arm under her waist just as she let go and let out a long moan. I looked down between her legs and could see her perfect pink lips clenching and releasing over and over with her orgasm.

It was all I could do to give her a minute to catch her breath and come down before I dropped the showerhead and slammed my throbbing cock right into her still-pulsating pussy. She let out a scream, she clearly wasn't expecting it, but that scream turned into a low, drawn-out moan as I pulled out of her and filled her back up. Her tight center was soaking wet, and not just from the shower. I enjoyed the feeling of pulling out inch by inch, taking my time, before slamming back into her.

She spread her legs just a bit more and bent further forward, planting her hands on the tile wall in front of her. It gave me a perfect view of my cock moving in and out, glistening with her juices. "Oh daddy, your cock fills me up so perfectly, please don't stop! Fuck your little girl daddy, fill my tight little pussy..." I was lost in her words and could feel my own orgasm building steadily in my balls. Each wet slap against her backside brought it closer.

Her breathing started to get shallow and her legs started shaking again. She was letting out little whimpers, I knew these signs intimately by now. "Daddy, don't stop, please! I'm going to cum again. Oh god..." I willed my own impending orgasm to hold off just long enough to bring her to the edge again, but I wasn't sure I could make it. Her tight little tunnel felt so fucking good, and watching her bend over and thrust backward onto me was too much.

"God baby, Daddy's going to cum. Oh fuck, baby girl..." No sooner than I'd given warning. My hips jerked and I felt my thick cum rush down the length of my cock and explode out the tip, filling my little girl once again. Just when I thought I was done, her legs gave out and I could feel her walls clenching around me, milking my cock and taking every last drop. Her cheeks were flushed from her orgasm and her skin was wet and slippery. Her eyes were closed, her long wet hair splayed down her back. God I loved how she looked when she came.

I slowly pulled out of her and stood up, turning the water a bit cooler. Both of our bodies were a bit overheated. I replaced the showerhead in its holder, and we finished washing up and stepped out of the tub. I helped her towel dry her hair. I had done this a million times before, but this was different. The look of pure contentment on her face made my heart swell with both fatherly love, and something new.

************

It was after ten by the time we made it down to the kitchen. Thankfully the coffee was still warm, so I poured two cups, fixing them up just the way we like them. Jenny flitted around the kitchen in one of my dress shirts, and nothing else. I sat at the small table and called out crossword clues while she cooked happily. A lazy Sunday morning couldn't get much better than this.

I watched her for a few minutes while she worked. She was a great cook, something she didn't get from me. She expertly danced from one pan to another, seemingly lost in her own little world. Her skin was glowing and she had the tiniest little smile on her face. "Happy, baby girl?"

"I couldn't be more so, Daddy."

"You know how much I love you, right Jenny? All I want is to see you as happy as you are right now."

She left the stove and walked over to me, her little brow furrowed. She stepped in front me and leaned down to kiss my lips. "I know daddy. I love you too. Is everything ok?"

"Yes baby" I said when she stood back up. I placed my hands on the outsides of her thighs, running them up and down under my shirt and over her hips as I tried to find the right words. "I know we talked yesterday, but I just want to make sure that you won't have any regrets about this one day. I don't want to stand in the way of your happiness."

She looked down at me with the tiniest smile on her face and a warm gleam in her eye. "I've never been happier than I am right now, daddy. Believe it or not, I've wanted this for a long time. You know how close we've always been, but in the last couple of years that closeness has changed for me, and I started to feel something more. I love you so much, and now that I've had you, you're all I want."

I felt a possessiveness come over me in that moment. She truly was mine. She leaned down to kiss me again, and I pulled her down by the hips to straddle me. I opened my mouth and sucked her bottom lip, trailing my tongue along it as I went. She moaned into my mouth and deepened the kiss, pushing her tongue in to dance with mine.

I grabbed the back of her head and kissed her hungrily, passionately. She was my little girl and nobody else would have her. I ran my hands up her sides and felt the curves of her breasts, never breaking our kiss. She started to grind into my lap, immediately bringing my erection back. I'd never kissed anyone like this, so primal and with so much need. I needed to possess her, own her.

With a gasp for air, she broke the kiss. Her face was reddened and her lips swollen from my Sunday morning stubble. I thought I'd hurt her, but she just smiled and licked her lips to soothe them. My tough girl liked it a little rough, I supposed with a smile. "Daddy, I'll burn the bacon if I don't get back to cooking!"

"I like it crispy", I said with a devilish gleam in my eye. Nonetheless, Jenny returned to the stove and finished the eggs and bacon. I finished my coffee and wrote in a few more crossword answers, hoping the distraction would help to soften my twitching cock. When it had subsided somewhat, I got up to pour a couple of Mimosas. Jenny was just pulling the last thick Belgian waffle off the iron.

"Ooh, champagne! What's the special occasion?" She asked.

"Sunday morning with my princess, what could be more special?

She smiled and we sat and ate our breakfast companionably, planning the rest of our day.

*************

Jenny had to do some laundry and pack a bag before heading home to take care of some homework and get ready for the week's classes, so we decided on a lazy day around the house. She was washing all her clothes, so she stayed wearing my dress shirt. I didn't mind one bit. It was big on her and I loved the way a button would fall open across her chest or the shirt would rise to show off her ass when she reached for something.

We finished off the bottle of champagne and did as much of the Sunday crossword as we could while flipping through Sunday morning TV. We usually snuggled on the couch after meals, but not like this. This newfound comfort and intimacy between us was better than anything I could have imagined.

We chatted about her classes for the week, she had a project she was working on. I knew she'd do well. I loved talking to her about school, she was so passionate about what she was studying and she was so smart, to say I was proud would be an understatement. Talking about class left me a little sad though. She always left before dinner on Sundays, and since we had gotten a late start to our morning, I knew our time together was coming to an end.

She had just put her laundry in the dryer a few minutes ago and come back down to lay her head in my lap. I was petting her hair and flipping through the channels when I looked down and saw she had dozed off. She looked so sweet and innocent laying there like that. Only I knew what a real firecracker she was, and I was quickly learning her body and how to make her feel good. The possessiveness from earlier this morning came back and it was overwhelming.

"Daddy's little girl..." I whispered.

With that I slipped out from under her head and let it rest on a pillow on the couch. She was lying on her side, facing inward, with her bottom leg extended and her top knee flexed and pulled up toward her chest. The shirt had ridden up, leaving her gorgeous pussy exposed. It was puffy and pink and perfectly smooth, I couldn't resist reaching out to touch it.

I lightly traced my fingertips back and forth along her slit, and with a little more pressure, her lips separated to show her gleaming wetness. I groaned quietly as I slowly slid my finger through it, moistening the tip. Her cheeks were flushed, and she was getting wetter by the minute. Every so often, she let out a little whimper in her sleep.

I removed my hand and leaned down to bury my face at the center of her legs, inhaling her scent deeply. I traced my tongue along her folds before sinking two fingers into her tight hole from behind. She gasped and let out a long moan, waking up quickly as I took her with my fingers. She tried to roll backwards, but I held her in place with my free hand, gripping her hip maybe a little too hard. "Stay there Kitten." I said in a rough voice I almost didn't recognize.

She mewled and purred like a little kitten should, and I curled my fingers up to find that spot just on the inside of her walls. She bucked and I knew I had it. I massaged her there, pressing deeply and holding her still with my arm over her body. My daughter, my angel. Mine.

"Oooooohhhhh God Daddy... I'm gonna cum!" She moaned between grunts and gasps. I knew I was being rough with her tender little cunt, but the way she was writhing and grinding back onto my fingers told me she liked it. She screamed when she came, and I felt her walls clutching at my fingers, seemingly trying to suck them further in.

"Oh yes Jenny, that's my good girl. Cum all over daddy's fingers. God you're so dirty for me..."

"Fuck, Daddy, that was amazing. I thought I was dreaming..."

"Quiet!" I barked. "I'm not finished."

She looked at me with wide, dilated eyes, and I swear her pussy gushed more fluid. I was on my knees in front of the couch, and I grabbed her by the legs and pulled her down onto the floor in front of me. I pushed her upper body down onto the couch and sank my fingers into her hair, gripping her head firmly and turning it to the side so her cheek pressed into the soft fabric. I needed to taste her.

I bent down and sank my tongue into her wet hole, licking up everything I could. She tasted so fucking good, tangy and sweet at the same time. I pushed my tongue into her as far as it would go, and she moaned loudly. I licked up and down, in and out of her folds, wanting to suck down every drop that I could. She gasped for more when I pulled away. "Please daddy..."

"Stay there."

I turned to face away from her and laid down on my back on the floor. I scooted closer to the couch so I was right under her perfect ass, looking up at her most private place. I reached up and gripped her thighs, pulling her down onto my face. I licked and sucked and ate for all I was worth, rubbing my nose and lips around in her slick folds.

"Holy fuck, Daddy, what are you doing?!" She gasped out between ragged breaths. "I'm going to crush you, I can't..."

Her voice trailed off and I gripped her thighs tighter, holding her to me. She could no longer speak coherently and she started to grind her pussy into my face, matching my energy with her own. I growled as I sucked her swollen clit and she screamed as she exploded into another orgasm even more intense than the last. Her legs shook and her hips jerked as she came, and she crushed my face between her thighs so hard that I couldn't breathe. This would be the way to go, I thought.

I pushed her up and she collapsed forward onto the couch. My cock was swollen and red, almost angry looking. It was throbbing and already oozing precum. I got up and knelt on the floor behind her. Seeing what I was about to do, she whimpered. "No daddy, I can't take anymore!" She sobbed into the couch.

"Yes you can baby girl, and you will. Daddy needs to cum in you." She let out a long moan as I sank myself balls deep into her swollen, sopping pussy in one long stroke. "Mmm, God yes baby. Take Daddy's cock like a good girl..."

She started to push herself up onto her elbows on the couch. I decided I liked her the way she was, so I pulled her up against my chest momentarily. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt in the front and pulled it up over her head, but I didn't free her arms. I pulled the whole bundle down her back, effectively tying her hands behind her, and pushed her back down onto the couch. I leaned forward to kiss down her back before I resumed thrusting.

Her gorgeous hair fanned out to the side and her cheeks were flushed and damp. She looked so stunning like this. I don't know what's come over me, but I'm fucking my little girl like a man possessed. I came to my senses for a minute and started to feel bad. Fuck, I should be more gentle with my precious girl. I slowed down and ran my hand lovingly down her back.

"No daddy, please don't stop! I'll be your good girl, I'll do anything you want, I promise..."

I couldn't believe my ears. She liked it! The animal in me returned, and I gave her what we both wanted. Fuck, she was mine, and I was going to sear that knowledge into her like a brand. I continued my thrusting, filling her so deeply with each stroke that I could feel the head of my cock bumping against her insides. My balls began to tighten, and I got closer to the edge with each push. I leaned down against her and growled into her ear. "You like being daddy's little slut, Jenny?" The words just rolled off my tongue.

"Yes daddy, fuck yes! I'll be your little slut, just keep fucking me, pleeeeeease!"

I lost my mind. I leaned back and watched my cock go in and out of her hole, possessing her, taking ownership of her. I smacked her ass and watched her cheeks bounce and ripple. I liked the way it turned pink, so I did it again and again, each time she let out a little shriek I gave her another slap. Suddenly she pulled up off the couch and leaned back into me. Her back arched and she scratched at my stomach with her nails, trying to find something to grab onto.

12