Jenola and Anita Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look of lovers' passion was unmistakable and to top it off, after a few more seconds, Anita closed her eyes and slightly tilted her face. I took that as a cue and leaned in until our lips met for the first time. Our mouths then opened instantly and our tongues rolled together, slowly and sensually.

We went on for two minutes, then she looked at her watch again and said "Okay, this time I REALLY have to go!"

"I know, Honey, I'm sorry!"

"Me too!"

I then unchained and unlocked the door, took her by the hand, and walked her out to her car while I was still nude. As we arrived at the door we had a brief hug and kiss, and then I said "Thanks for an amazing time!"

"You're very welcome, and thanks to you, too, Hon!"

"See you soon!" I said as she got in her car, rolled the window down, and turned on the ignition.

"You sure will!" she said as she drove away and we waved at each other.

I stood there in the parking lot until she was out of sight, then went inside not sure who I should masturbate while thinking about - Jenola or Anita.

I was falling hard for both. I didn't know which was the better match for me, but I did know that while waiting two years and three months for my black BBW to get out of prison, this white BBW is going to be an awesome fill in!

TO BE CONTINUED

12