Jen's Bitch

Story Info
Woman sees true desire.
1.2k words
3.85
36k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been friends for as far back as I can remember. Became best friends during high school and have remained that way ever since. We both did everything together. I spent a lot of nights at her house, her parents were cooler than mine. There I was a petite 5 foot nothing, 96 lb redhead, with 40 DD breasts. She was a few inches taller than me a few pounds heavier with blond hair and beautiful 42DD breasts. She has always been the big sister to me. Guiding me when i am confused, listening when i need to talk to someone. When i would go to her house, my parents always left the condition i could go, if my room was clean. i hated cleaning my room. A couple of times, she would come over after school to be sure that my room was done so i could come with her. Sometimes she would say "make sure such and such is done before i get there" If what she asked about...was done, she would help with the rest of the room. IF IT WASN'T, she would say "OK...do this this and this. And she would go to the other room and converse with my parents.

One night, we happened to be staying at my Nana's house, why we were there i don't recall, however i do recall us laying on the living room floor and having a talk about bisexuality. We did some heavy petting that night...and the next morning it was as though it never happened, and it wasn't brought up until years later. We talked about everything, shared everything from clothes to sex partners, of course not at the same time, until just before graduation our senior year.

I had become very close to a man, who I wanted to give "every mans dream" to. He and I talked about it alot. We also discussed my curiosity with bisexuality. We decided she was the obvious choice, i could see myself sharing him with no other, just her. At first when I had the conversation with her, about what he and I had discusssed...I brought pictures of his cock with me. She opted to say no, because she didnt want our friendship to be ruined by it. Two weeks later, one thing led to another and the three of us were enjoying a shower together and having awesome sex. I ate pussy for the first time, wasn't so sure I loved it...but it wasn't bad. He got to have a pussy on his face and on his cock at the same time. From then on, it was a regular thing whenever we had a chance.

At one point...I get dropped off for the day at her house and when i get out of the truck he tells me to have fun, have some quality time with her, and he winked. That day the two of us girls spent hours after our shower, exploring every inch of eachothers body. Each time we got together and had time, just the two of us, we would play; just as the three of us would.

Then one day, when I got there, she didn't feel like it...but if I wanted to eat her I could. She layed down on the bed and I began worshipping her pussy and ass hole, making her cum again and again. Only to have her say "He will be here to pick you up soon, you better get up and get dressed." Several weeks this happened, and there i was right there with my face in her pussy. During those weeks I felt dejected at first, and sad. But she kept letting me come back for more. All I wanted in fact. So I must have been doing a good job pleasing her. One of us got a job and we had to stop our weekly ritual.

Then at one point, she started coming to stay with us every weekend. The boyfriend who, at this point, has become the husband...spanked me...in front of her, long and hard enough for me to cry...or atleast i thought that was the case. I have since decided that it was more the humiliation of it, and that for all intense purposes she was contributing and egging him on so to speak. At the time, i hadn't realized that the feeling i was getting in this cunt...was because i was being humiliated as well as my ass spanked. That same night, part of my punishment "so to speak" was to be tied in a chair, with my ass hot and sore...and i watched him fuck her right there on the kitchen table.

Soon after that, my husband was fucking her any chance he got when they were alone, he would pick me up for work and give me a cum covered cock to suck on the way home. It always made me wet and horny to clean his cock of her cum.

Not too long ago we had an experience between the three of us that has made me realize that she can be more dominant....or i am realizing her dominance...more so than i thought.

my husband was in the shower and she out of nowhere said...lets go upstairs. We climbed up the stairs and we crawled into bed with him. After a few minutes she crawled down between his legs and started sucking his cock. Meanwhile he was playing with my nipples...then he pointed to his own. I started to lick and suck on it, and then crawled across him to reach the other one. He held me there, while she sucked his cock and he spanked my ass a couple of times. Then he asked if i would like my cunt licked. I turned around and sat down on his face, looking at her. She likes when i touch her, while she is sucking his cock, so i placed my hand on the back of her neck. The next thing i know, she reaches down to her pussy and stuffs two fingers inside. Bringing her fingers to my mouth, she stuffs them in my mouth, almost to the back of my throat. I start sucking and licking them clean. Then she stood up. Grabs the back of my head with one hand the ceiling with the other, and stuffs her pussy into my face. There i am, with my cunt being eaten and her pussy stuffed in my face. My nose was pressed hard into her clit and my tongue was working hard to reach inside. I couldn't pull away if i wanted to, with the way she had a hold of me. Breathing was difficult, i had to open my mouth to do it. When i made her cum, she sat down on his cock, and stuffed one of her nipples in my mouth and said. "hold that there." She started bouncing on his cock, her nipple slipped out of my mouth. She reached down with both hands and pinched and pulled my nipples hard, gruffly saying "What did I tell you?" Then she put her other nipple in my mouth and said "I am not kidding this time, hold it."

She fucked him while i sat on his face, and we all orgasmed at the same time.