Jens Delights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers

When Matt was done unloading a load of spunk down her throat, Dana looked up and noticed that Christine was kneeling alongside the bed, so she did the same. Jen smiled. "You are learning quickly, my dear. Now come over here and give Mistress a cummy kiss." Dana stood up and went around the bed and did as she was told. Jen kissed her hard and ran her tongue all around Dana's mouth before letting her go. "Yum! I love spunk filled mouths and pussies. We'll have to make sure you carry some of your husband's over here some time in your mouth, eh?"

Dana flinched at the reminder of her family, probably still sleeping at home.

Jen ran her hand down over Dana's ass, feeling along the crack, finding the wetness there. "So tell me, my pretty little MILF slut, how old is your daughter? 16, 17, 18?"

"She's 17. I keep forgetting that she's 17 now. I'm always telling everyone she's 16. She'll be 18 in two weeks and graduating from high school this year."

"Cool! I remember high school graduation, don't you honey?" She turned to Matt and he grinned.

"Oh,yes. I remember it well. I remember fucking you under the willow tree in your car!"

Jen smiled. "Yeah. I was such a naïve little girl then." She turned back to Dana as she continued to run her hand down between the woman's legs. "But I'm not now. Now you, my sweet, can go home and enjoy the rest of the day off from your slave duties. I want you to enjoy your family. But you cannot have an orgasm. I want you to go back and if your husband is not out of bed yet, I want you to wake him with a blowjob all the way to swallowing his delicious cum. Got it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Now go!"

Dana rushed back downstairs and put her robe and slippers back on. She hurried back to her house, hoping that her husband and daughter were still in bed and unaware of her early morning exit. When she entered the house, it was quiet and she relaxed. Then she rushed up to her bedroom to do her duty. She entered the room and her husband was still asleep. She smiled. He was going to be surprised! She now loved the idea of waking him up this way and wondered why it never occurred to her before.

Dana slowly peeled the covers back, knowing that her husband slept in the nude. She dropped her robe and slippers and climbed carefully onto the bed naked, kneeling and leaning over him. He was sleeping on his back on the right hand side of the bed away from the door. His head was turned toward the window and his legs were a little open, displaying his hairy balls and soft cock laying there. Dana smiled and leaned over, smelling his crotch, a little musky from sleeping. She took a light tentative lick along his balls and watched him closely. Finally, she licked her way up to his dick and started lightly licking around the head. It immediately came to life and started hardening. She smiled. She couldn't wait to see his face. His cock, which was about an average length and size (according to what Dana had heard), finally hardened enough to come up off his belly a little and Dana seized that moment to slowly wrap her hand around it. She raised it straight up and slowly lowered her mouth over it. She started sucking on it and that's when John woke up. He groaned and looked down. Then his eyes went wide as Dana stared at him with his dick halfway in her mouth. She sucked up and down a couple of times before John spoke.

"Wow! To what do I owe this pleasure?"

If you only knew that I just sucked off the next door neighbor, Dana thought, you might not be so happy. She just smiled and rose up. "Can't I suck my husband's dick when I want?"

John smiled a little quizzically. "Sure, but we've been married 20 years and this is the first time it's happened as a wake up call."

"Well, just lie back and enjoy it."

John reached back and pushed his pillow up under his head so that he could put his head down and still see the pretty face of his wife, kneeling on the bed, ass up in the air, sucking his dick. Fuck! This was hot!

Dana took his dick out and ran her tongue down over his balls, sucking lightly at each one. John groaned. Then she went back to his dick, which was as hard as she had ever felt it, and started bobbing in earnest. She was licking the underside as she bobbed up and down, seemingly begging for his cum. John had never been so amazed at his wife as he was just then. Finally, he could feel the cum building in his balls and he knew his relief was coming soon.

"Oh, Dana, I 'm going to cum!" He closed his eyes and grabbed her by her hair.

Dana just smiled and kept on sucking, begging for his cum, wanting to swallow it and show him what a good cock-sucker she was. And then his whole body went tense and he thrust up into her mouth, almost gagging her. His cum started shooting into the back of her mouth and she kept swallowing and swallowing, getting it all pretty easily. He didn't cum as much as Matt.

Finally, when he was finished, Dana looked up at him and smiled, letting his softening dick slip from her mouth. He opened his eyes from the way he had them clinched and smiled. Then his smile froze as he looked over her shoulder.

"Emily?!"

Dana blanched and turned around quickly. She just caught a glimpse of her daughter's back as she disappeared from their doorway. Fuck! How much did she see? She could definitely see her mother's ass and pussy on display as she was kneeling and had her face buried in her father's crotch. But did it really matter how much or how long she had been there? The fact was that she had to know that her mother was blowing her father, so how long she was there was not important. How she reacted to it definitely was. Dana hurriedly slipped off the bed and donned her robe and slippers. "I'd better go check on her."

John looked at her worriedly. "Okay. Maybe some girl talk can ease any problems she has about what she just saw." Then before she was out of the room he continued. "But it was definitely worth it, honey!"

Dana smiled despite her worries about her daughter. She hurried to Emily's room only to find it empty. She then went downstairs and found Emily sitting outside in the back yard. She slowly opened the sliding doors that lead out there and stepped outside.

"Honey, are you okay?"

Emily looked at her in a way that Dana could not read her emotions. "I guess."

"Honey, I'm sorry you had to see that."

Emily looked away and said so quietly that Dana could barely hear her. "Mom, I don't want to talk about it." She stood up and walked away.

Dana stood there for a second, not knowing how to handle this with her daughter. Shit! That was definitely something that a teenager does not forget. She only hoped that it didn't change her image of her mother and father.

She went back in the house and upstairs to her husband, but he was in the shower. She just didn't know what to do and sat on the bed wondering about it when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello, my little MILF slut. Our plans over here have changed and Matt and I want to invite you and your family over for a cookout. How about 6pm? Just bring a bottle of wine. We'll supply the rest. Oh, and while you are here with your family, you are allowed to call me Jen."

She whispered back. "Yes, Mistress, we'll be there."

"Good. See you then."

Dana hung up the phone just as her husband came out of the bathroom in just a towel. Dana got up and closed the door. "We were just invited next door by Jen and Matt for a cookout tonight... at 6. Okay?"

"Sure. Sounds like fun. We haven't gotten to know them very much, but they seem like nice people."

Dana smiled to herself at that. She went to take a shower and get on with her day.

Promptly at 6pm, Dana, John, and Emily walked next door. The day had been a tense one for them as they were walking on eggshells, trying to act nonchalant about the vision that Emily had seen. But they were all going to try to have a nice time next door.

"Hey! How are you!" Jen greeted them at the door. She shook John's hand and gave a social hug to Dana and Emily. Then she led them thru the house and into the back yard. They all met Matt and a completely clothed Christine. They talked for a few minutes and then Jen went back inside to get some ice and drinks. While she was in there Dana related the morning's surprise event for Emily. Jen smiled and laughed and volunteered to talk to Emily about it.

Everyone ate and drank and Jen also provided wine to Emily. She thought she might be able to get the young girl a little tipsy to loosen her tongue about that morning's events. Finally, after desert and everyone was sitting around relaxing, Jen managed to get Emily cornered in the kitchen. She could see by the shine in her eyes and the flush of her face that she was a little drunk.

"So, Emily, how are you doing?"

She giggle a little. "F-F-Fine."

"So you're 17 now, going to be 18 in a couple weeks, right?"

"Yep."

Jen moved closer to her and Emily looked at her. "So, you want to talk about this morning?"

Emily blinked. "What?"

Jen laughed. "Your mother told me what happened. Oh my god! If I had seen my parents having sex, I probably would have been completely freaked out. They never appeared to even care about each other physically. Are yours like that?"

Emily visibly relaxed and whispered. "Yeah, they are. Can you believe it? I heard some funny noises and I peeked around the corner and my mom was on her knees, legs spread rubbing herself, and blowing dad. I was shocked. I never thought about them that way."

"Were you shocked by the fact that it was them, or that you saw someone having sex?"

"By the fact that it was them! I mean, I've played around a little and seen my girlfriend blow her boyfriend. But, shit, it was my parents!"

Jen giggled. "You saw your girlfriend blow her boyfriend? I bet that was cool!"

Emily was trying to think clearly, but was having trouble. "Uh, yeah, it was."

"Are you a virgin? I was a virgin until graduation night. I mean I gave hand jobs and blowjobs, but didn't go all the way until that night. Then I attacked Matt and fucked his brains out. Fuck, if I had known sex was that good, I would have started long before then." She reached over and lightly gripped Emily's forearm to make the point.

Emily laughed. "You sure are different than most of my parent's friends." She didn't answer the question, but Jen thought she knew the answer. She could also feel that same vibe she always got from a woman who she could dominate. She could feel them slowly bend to her will.

Jen didn't let go of Emily's arm, and stared into her eyes. "I'm not your parent's friends; I'm a neighbor to all of you. And I'm closer to your age than theirs, so I know how you feel." Emily was smiling and enjoying the banter. Jen moved a little closer and kept going. "Your mother told me that your father was gripping her head and holding her and fucking her face. What did you think about that?"

Emily's smile disappeared. She looked at Jen and backed up a little. "I don't know. I mean, it wasn't something that I was thinking about. I was so in shock."

"What about what your mother was doing. Was she rubbing her pussy, making herself cum?"

Emily was having trouble comprehending where all this was going. She was a little drunk and Jen was saying things that were strange, vulgar, and actually exciting her. "It was a freaky, but it was also hard to look away. I had never seen anyone in that position."

Jen kept pressing. "Mmmm. Your mom is pretty and your dad is not bad looking. I wouldn't mind seeing her on her knees, giving a blowjob." Emily just stared. Jen pushed further. "Seeing your girlfriend blowing her boyfriend must have been hot."

"Yeah, it was."

"I've seen that, too, and it makes me very wet." Jen moved in closer to Emily and boxed her into a corner of the countertop. Emily looked uncomfortable. Jen suddenly reached out and spun her around, grabbing her and holding her so that she was looking out the window. Emily fought a little, but was a little drunk, shocked by this, and trying to figure out what was going on. Jen had both arms around Emily's waist. She pointed into the back yard. "See my friend Christine? She loves giving blowjobs and Matt loves blowjobs, so I watched her do him the other day. It was so fucking hot! I had to frig my pussy and clit until I exploded."

Emily was trying to get the images she was discussing out of her head and regain control. She was not getting everything that was going on, but when Jen moved a hand up and stroked her nipple, she trembled. "Wh... what... are you doing?"

"Mmmm. I'm just thinking about what it would look like to see your mother on her knees, being face-fucked by my husband while I held you, stroking you, making you cum while she swallowed his big, hard cock."

Emily started struggling, but Jen could tell by her body language that her defenses were weak and crumbling. She could also feel her nipples harden. "I can't... no, I don't want to... wait... you mean... my mother and your husband... I don't understand."

'What's not to understand?" Jen stroked her other nipple and Emily groaned. "I love sex and I bet your mother is a slut in bed. She probably loves giving blowjobs and your dad probably loves getting them. I bet Christine would blow your dad and he would love it."

"No... please... let me go... please."

Jen suddenly released Emily and let her flee the kitchen. She rushed out into the back yard and ran home. Everyone looked up and saw her disappear around the corner. Then they looked over at Jen as she came out the door.

"I guess the wine doesn't agree with her." She shrugged her shoulders. "Christine and Dana, can you join me in the kitchen, please? Girl stuff."

The two men smiled and continued a conversation they were having about baseball.

Once the other women were in the kitchen, Jen turned to the two of them. "Christine, I want you to go flirt with John. I want you to be all over him. Dana, I want you to blow Matt up in our room."

"Yes, Mistress." They both rushed to do their duties and Jen slipped out and headed for the house next door and Emily.

to be continued...

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers
12