Jen's Dream

Story Info
Woman fulfills a fantasy with her daughter.
4.7k words
4.47
213.6k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scanner
Scanner
83 Followers

Peggy Knolls watched as the people strolled the isles of her area. She had been working here for 26 years and she knew every nook and cranny by heart. She had been in the ladies intimate apparel for 17 of those years, and to say that she loved it was an understatement.

She had always liked men, hell she had practically been married to Tom, but women had always been the ones to fulfill her completely. The only real fulfillment a man had given her was her daughter Ren, now 25.

So it was no mistake that when this dept. came open she used every available means to get it. It helped that when her boss, who she didn't particularly like and didn't find overly attractive, asked her how much she wanted the position she was able to ply well-honed techniques in persuasion.

Sue had literally rode Pegs face to several orgasms on that first occasion. She had from time to time sweetened the deal with raises and perks, every one of them with a price. The price of submission to her every whim.

Peggy had done them, mostly for the extras, but she had over time come to like her submissive role. She had even found that she had dreams of dominating someone herself.

Now at 44 she still dreamed of dominating someone, but her last few lovers had been quick and not even close to fulfilling her needs, much less allowing for her to exercise some domination.

As she folded some garments she followed the movements of two women who appeared to be shopping for each other and wondered if they were a couple. The first, a brunette, was plump and seemed to exude sexiness. She seemed to flaunt her abundant chest and very ample hips. She was every bit the Reubenesque kind that drew attention from Peg. The other was tall and lanky. She was bleached blonde and her breast seemed small on her wiry frame. None the less she was attractive and Peggy leaned against her counter and imagined the two in a hot embrace, the taller one bending to accept the others pendulous breast. Rubbing her hands along the curves of her lover the taller one would kneel and accept the welcome divide of the others legs. Finally, reaching forward and spreading the lips of her cunt and placing her mouth onto the moist meaty entrance, she would place first one then two fingers into the waiting hole and then begin to slowly suck her clit.

Peg looked down to be sure she wasn't touching herself. It did happen from time to time if she was really involved in a fantasy. On one occasion she had been approached by an older woman who had been observing from the side as it occurred. Peggy had been so engrossed in watching a woman trying on different night slips that she never saw the woman approach. The woman said "I know how you feel honey I've been watching for 15 minutes myself. I love to come to this dept. and do a little sight seeing. Maybe we could get together uh?"

Peggy had said that the woman must be mistaken and that she worked there. She told her that she should look elsewhere and then Peg had gone in the back pretending to do something.

The woman had said, "Ok honey whatever, but if you think you might like some relief I've seen you looking before and we could have some fun together."

That night Peggy had dreamt of the older woman. She had pictured her spread on the sales counter, her 50-year-old body showed few wrinkles and her breasts were just starting to sag. The woman was rolling one nipple in her hand as it grew harder and longer. She was spreading her cunt open for Peg to see, her clit sticking out like a small finger.

Peggy had awoken to find her hands buried in her own sopping cunt. She felt like she had cum at least a dozen times.

Now she checked and she wasn't. But when she looked up the two were talking and looking her way. As the taller one approached Peggy grew anxious thinking they had caught her. The tall girl spoke "Excuse me but do you have this in any other shades than that are on display," holding up a see-through nightie.

Peg snapped into sales mode and responded "No I'm sorry but we do have many colors in the ones that are not quite as sheer. Can I show you?"

The girl replied that this was the one they wanted but thanks. As she left Peg was filled with relief that she had not been to forward with her looks.

She also felt that same old felling of not being bold enough when she thought a situation might open up for an encounter.

Fulfilling a dream in strange places...

Peggy arrived at the house and checked her messages. The first was from a woman she had been on and off again with for 3 years. Melinda called to say that she had to go to see her mother and wouldn't be able to keep their plans for the weekend.

Peg thought oh well no big deal, their love making had gotten pretty generic anyway and contained the same effects as a good diddling of her own clit.

The next message perked her up. Her daughter Ren said that she was coming into town this week. Ren had been a free spirit most of her life. Peg had raised her by herself and had been as careful as possible not to influence her, but encouraged her in everything she did.

Peggy had also tried to be as careful as possible with her sex life, and avoided having woman over at the house any more than men.

Ren said that she would probably be there on Sunday. Peg decided since tomorrow was Saturday she would have time to get things ready and she and Ren could have a great week together. Ren had taken a job as an environmental consultant out of college and had been working for the last 2 years on the road. She knew her daughter didn't get much free time and was glad to hear she would be spending some of it with her mother.

Saturday was spent cleaning and running errands. By the time she looked around it was 4 o'clock and she was hungry. She picked up some Chinese food and headed for the house. As she drew closer to the house she saw a video store on her right. She had been in there before a few times. It was the kind that had a big room in the back that had adult material.

Peg was always careful of when she stopped by the place and only did because there was a cleaner she used around the corner, which would give the illusion of stopping there.

She pulled into the store and looked around. No one she recognized and not that busy. She thought what the hell and went in. As she entered the back room she saw one guy, looking at some gay porn, eye her for a second and then continued his shopping. She went straight to the videos of girl girl action and spotted a few she thought would be good. One in particular looked to have some fetish things involved and she picked it up along with one that had some three and four way action with guys.

After she paid she hurried to her car and on to the house. As she approached her neighborhood she couldn't help but start to get moist. She always enjoyed masturbating and watching some good porn.

She ate and then slipped into some panties and a sweatshirt. She popped the first video in and settled back on the couch with the remote. As the scene unfolded a woman was telling another woman about her house. She was leaving town for a week and wanted the other to housesit. The scenes progressed awhile until the housesitter had a girlfriend over. One thing led to another and bing-bang-boom pussy was being eaten.

Peggy was stroking her cunt to the action and knew she was close to coming when she heard the door opening. She turned the video off and the screen went blank. Quickly she grabbed her discarded panties and pulling them on she approached the kitchen.

Ren laying her purse onto the counter turned to face her mother as Peggy entered. "Honey what are you doing here? I thought you said Sunday." Peggy said as she closed to her daughter. Ren said "Well I came early. What you want me to leave." She said as they hugged.

"No no, you know better. I just wasn't expecting you that's all." Peggy said wondering if Ren could smell her sex as well as she could right now.

Ren could tell that her mom was flushed and could smell that all to familiar smell of a hot cunt. She wondered if her mom had company in the other room. "Mom I didn't interrupt anything did i."

"No I was just relaxing and watching some TV. Why don't you get your things and then come join me in the den." Peggy said hoping to have time to go back and hide the videos.

Ren said "Nah I'll get them later. I just want to stretch out on the couch and relax awhile. The traffic coming into town got me tensed up."

Not knowing what else to do they headed for the den. Peggy trailed behind Ren hoping to get the controller before she did. Ren went straight for it. Peggy said "Flip it to whatever you like sweetie." Ren turned on the satellite as Peggy surveyed the room. Nothing but the colored boxes from the video store sitting on the shelf by the TV. Maybe Ren wouldn't ask and she could move them later.

Ren searched through the different stations and settled on a movies channel. Peggy and Ren watched and talked. Peggy asked if she would like some wine. Ren said yea that she could use something to loosen up from her trip. Peggy went to the kitchen and returned with two glasses and a bottle of white wine.

As the evening went on they worked through two bottles, and got a good buzz going, and were on their third when Peggy went to the bathroom. She could smell her sex when she pulled her panties down. She had been so close when Ren had arrived but now she'd have to wait and watch the rest in her bedroom tonight.

When she started back down the hall she heard moaning and as she got closer to the den she could tell it was her movie she had left in the vhs. She stopped short of the doorway thinking of what she would say to Ren.

As she gathered herself she entered the room just in time to see Ren pull her hand from her crotch and switch it back to the satellite. She started to say something but noticed Ren blushing a little and decided she'd let her broach the subject of the movie if she wanted.

As they watched a little more of the TV she wondered if Ren found girl girl action appealing. She tried not to think things about her daughter but she had seen her hand down between her legs when she came back. She wondered if Ren had ever made love to a woman. She knew her daughter was sexually active. Just how active she didn't know.

Peggy was starting to form a mental picture of her naked daughter in her mind. She had seen her naked a lot but this image was different. Peggy saw her in a sexual sense, naked and arousing. Peggy tried not to think this way but that seemed to make it even more appealing.

Peggy was broken from her thoughts when Ren said "Mom I didn't mean to turn that movie on. I was turning the channels and hit the wrong button."

Peggy said "That's Ok honey I shouldn't keep things from you but I wasn't sure you'd understand. I guess it's alright to say that your mom still has sexual needs and that this is a way of fulfilling them."

Ren looked at her mom and asked the question Peggy hoped wouldn't come "Mom do you like to have sex with other women?"

Peggy thought that now was no time to try and be diplomatic about it so she laid it on the table for Ren. "Honey I have loved both men and women. That of course is what brought you to me. But to be honest I have always found it more enjoyable with women. And I guess its time you knew."

Ren Turned on the couch to face her mother and said "Mom I'm so glad this is out in the open. I suspected that you did but never wanted to say. So I guess it's alright if I said that I have been with women too."

Peggy said "Well it is certainly a lot easier to put things out in the open than to hold them inside. I guess now I don't have any secrets between you and i." Except right at the moment a new secret was forming between her legs and it was the fact that this conversation and the mental image from earlier were starting to make her cunt wet.

Ren said "Well I could smell sex on you when we first hugged but I didn't want to say anything for fear that you were with someone. But after I came in the den and no one was here I thought it was my imagination."

"Well nothing more than your mother taking care of business." Peggy said as blood rushed to her cheeks.

Ren then said something that made Peg's heart skip a beat. "Well if you want we can watch your movie together. I was starting to get into it when you came in."

Peg said "Well I didn't want to say anything but I thought you might break your arm getting your hand out of your lap when I came in." They both laughed and as it subsided they both looked at the controller. It was as if they knew that when the video started something was going to change between them. Ren picked up the controller and shrugging her shoulders, as if to say ok here we go, Pushed play.

The screen erupted in moans and the sounds of lust. The two women on the screen were now in a 69 position and the camera was showing one of them with a finger in the others ass while she ate her.

Peg and Ren watched for a minute or so before either of them dared look at the other. It was Peg who looked first and what she saw made her cunt drip even more. Ren was rubbing her pussy through her pants. She couldn't look away and Ren turned to see her mom staring at her said "Sorry I guess I've got some needs too."

Peggy grew bolder and rising from the couch said "Well if we got needs we better get to handling them." With that she pulled her sweatshirt off and then bent pulling her panties down.

Ren looked at her mother standing there naked. Peggy looked good for a woman in her mid forties. Her breasts were still firm but sagged a little. They weren't big but good sized and her nipples were small but jutted out a good inch. Her belly had a little swell and her hips were wide but that just framed the forest of hair that formed at her cunt. Ren thought that this might be the hairiest pussy she'd seen.

Peggy leaned back on the couch and looked at her daughter saying, "Well what do you think for an old lady." Ren said "Mom you look great I hope I look as good when I'm 35."

Ren pulled her top off and then undid her bra. Peggy looked at her breasts and the heat in her cunt went up a notch. As Ren bent the other way to pull her pants and panties off Peg drank in the luscious curves of her daughters ass and the hint of hair and cunt that peeked through. Ren stepped from her clothes and turned looking at her mom. Peggy stared at Ren's pussy. A thin patch of hair cut into a vee was just above her outer lips. A small bit of inner labia peeked out from between them and moister had formed on the whole area. She said "Honey you look beautiful."

Ren sat back beside her mother and looked at the screen where a guy was now talking to both women. Peggy said "hey lets put in another one this is for girls only." Ren laughed and jumped up and changed the tapes. Peggy couldn't see which one she put in but she really didn't care right now. Wren sat down and fast-forwarded through the beginning until it looked like some action would start. The two women on the screen kissed and fondled before undressing. Both were typical porn queens, big boobs and meaty cunts with nice asses. As the action intensified Peggy was rubbing her whole cunt and could see that Ren was doing the same only pinching and tugging on her nipple too.

Peggy decided to get bolder and slipped two fingers into her cunt then brought them up and licked them.

Ren started to moan and gave her mother a sideways glance. She dropped her other hand into her lap and pushed a finger into her own hot pussy. This pushed her even closer to orgasm and words escaped her mouth. "Oh Yea eat that pussy you little slut."

Peg hearing this leaned her leg against her daughters and said to the screen "Oh that cunt looks so good I wish I could taste it."

Ren pulled her finger from her cunt and said "Her mom will this do." Peggy was unable to do anything about it. Daughter or not she wanted to eat a cunt.

Peggy leaned over and took her daughter's finger into her mouth and sucked the wonderful juices from it. Still sucking she placed her hand on Rens cunt and inserted two fingers. Ren came with a fury. She bucked against her mothers hand crying out "OHH yessssssss... mom make me cummmmm...Fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me mom."

Peggy bent and sucked a nipple into her mouth while she continued to pump her fingers in and out of her daughters sopping cunt. Ren reached and took her mother's head away from her breast and kissed her deep and hard. Tasting eachother and forcing their tongues against one another's they stayed this way for minutes.

Ren pulling away slid between her mother's thighs and stared at the wet hairy cunt before her. The hair ran from her around her moms puckered asshole up both sides of her legs and 4 inches above the clit, which was hanging, between her mom's ample cunt lips.

She placed her mouth on the cunt and sucked in as much pussy as she could. Her tongue ran laps up from her mom's ass to her clit. Peggy was in heaven. She knew that she was going to explode and started talking dirty to Ren. "Eat that pussy. Make your old moms cunt cum."

Peggy was enthralled with the nastiness of the act. Having her own Daughter eat her out was too much and she came with a howl. "YESSSSSSSSSS... You dirty little bitch. OH FUCKING YESSSSS..."

Ren lapped as fast as she could with Peggys legs locked around her head grinding her face further against her moms dripping cunt. When Peggy settled down and released Wren from her legs Wren stayed put and continued to suck and lick removing as much delicious juice from her mothers pussy as she could.

New fun...

Peggy had one of the best orgasms of her life. The fact that her own daughter had done this for her was incredible and made that much more exciting. The taboo love taking place between them was making this the hottest act of sex she had been involved in.

Ren slowly stood and set beside her mother. Instantly they embraced, lips once again meeting and their tongues began a dance of passion. Ren was just as charged up as Peggy and knew she wanted more.

As their kiss broke they were both drawn to the moans and cries from the screen. One woman had her legs spread and one of them up to her chest. The other was shoving her whole fist into the woman's cunt. Not just slowly but with a fervor, out to the tips of her fingers and then back in to past the palm.

Peggy and Ren stroked and caressed each other as they watched. Peggy's slit began to heat up watching this extreme form of sex. Ren was rubbing her mothers hard nipples and thinking how hot the act looked.

Peggy got up and said for Ren to stay right there. After a minute she came trotting back into the living room with some lubricant and two dildos. The first was a black 8" shiny vibrator while the other looked to Ren to be 10" in length and wider than any cock she'd seen before. Its flesh color made it look like it had been cast straight from a porn star.

Peggy looked at Ren and said "I know were crossing some lines that neither of us ever really planned on but as long as we are, and enjoying it, lets take it further. I want you to put this one (holding the black one up) up my ass, and I want this one in my cunt. I've never used half of the big one but right now I think it's the only thing that will do."

Ren looked at her mother standing before her, Cunt lips swollen and pouting from within her forest of hair. Nipples standing hard and erect. She was enthralled and knew she would do whatever she was asked. She said "Lay on the floor in front of the TV and spread um."

Peggy laid down and pulled her legs up as far as she could. Ren told her "I don't think we'll need the KY, you're pretty wet already, but just to be safe." Ren bent and licked her moms hairy assshole. She forced her tongue against the entrance and ran it around in circles.

Scanner
Scanner
83 Followers
12