Jen's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scanner
Scanner
84 Followers

Peggy moaned her appreciation. She loved the feeling of having her ass licked and having her daughter do it increased the pleasure.

Ren brought the black dildo to the entrance of her moms ass. Slowly she inserted one then two inches into her butt. When she had about 6" up her moms ass she flipped on the vibrator.

Peggy gasped "Oh lord baby. That feels so good I can feel it straight through to my cunt."

Ren picked up the big dong and ran the head of it through Peggys dripping snatch. Peggy begged her "Oh honey put it in. Please don't tease me, I'm gonna explode and I want it in me." Ren stopped her strokes at the entrance to her mothers cunt, poising the large cockhead between the swollen lips, she plunge fully half of it straight into her moms waiting slit.

Peggy erupted and bucked against the sudden intrusion. "Ohhhhhh yes yes yes...Fuck me baby fuck your momma. FUUUUCCCKKK."

Ren pulled it out and shoved even more in. She twisted the cock around in her moms cunt and then pulled it out again. She kept shoving more and more into her until just enough of the dildo remained for her to hold.

Peggy was going wild. Ren was twisting both cocks now and the vibrator was buzzing against the big cock through the walls of her pussy. She came like never before "OH shittttt...Fuck fuck fuck yessssss mmmmmmm oohhhhoohhh."

Ren was mesmerized watching her mothers legs twist and clench at her hands holding the dildos. Her moms hands were everywhere grabbing and touching, feeling for things Ren couldn't see.

Peggy was lost, both time and surroundings were gone. She was total orgasm from top to bottom.

Ren continued to move the cocks around in her moms cunt and ass. After 2-3 minutes Peggy opened her eyes as if she had returned from some distant land and smiled at her daughter.

Ren bent and kissed her mom. The black dildo slid from her asshole with a plop. The larger one remained in her cunt.

Peggy reached and slowly removed the big cock from her swollen and stretched hole. She and Ren stared at her cunt, which was gaping wide open and dripping loads of cum. Peggy ran two fingers through the swollen folds and brought them up to her lips.

Ren said "Mom I want to cum like that. Use the black one on my ass but I want you to use as much of you fist as use can, just like the video."

Peggy smiled and said "Lay back baby and let momma take care of it."

Ren said "Wait a second I've got to go pee."

Peggy thought of something she had seen before and figured now was the time to try it. "Ren wait. Hold it until I make you cum and then piss allover my hand. It will make you cum even harder, and I've always wanted to try it."

Ren layed down on the floor and offered her ass to her mom. Peggy picked up the black dildo, still wet from her ass fucking and placed it against Ren's butt. Slowly she inserted the first bit as Wren gasped in pain. Then as her gasps turned to moans she eased the rest into her and turned it on.

Wren said "My god that feels so good. I didn't think I could handle it all but that has my pussy quivering."

Peggy bent down and started licking her daughter's clit. Ren started moving her hips against Peggys face. Peggy placed her other hand on the folds of rens cunt and slowly massaged and moistened her fingers.

Peggy stuck two fingers into the hot meaty crevice and twirled them around. Ren was lifting her ass to meet the exploration of her cunt.

Peggy slid another finger in and then the other. Pushing them in up to the top knuckle she thought Ren was going to cum before she finished. Ren moaned "Oh god mom. Yes yes fuck me with your fist mom fuck me ohhhh yes..."

Peggy folded her thumb in tight and pushed further. She knew it was close to going in all the way and was about to cum herself from the beauty before her. Rens cunt was stretched wide around her hand. The meat of her lips framing the stretched hole on either side and Rens clit straining to push even further out.

Peggy was unable to hold back and bent to suck Rens clit into her mouth.

Ren exploded into orgasm. Peggy's hand slipped up to the wrist into Rens cunt as hot piss shot against her face. Peggy had another orgasm right then. Both women writhed and moaned as piss filled Peggys mouth and ran down her chin.

Ren cried "OHHHHHHHH...SHIIIIIITTTttt,,,,... Fuck fuck fuck."

Peggy Lost in her lust drank her daughters piss as she drove her hand in and out of Rens spasming cunt. Ren said "Yes mom fist fuck my cunt. Fuck me you dirty old bitch. Fuck me fuck fuck fuck. OHHHHH yes..."

Peggy kept licking and pumping her fist as long as she could, finally worn out from her own orgasm and the delicious experience of being pissed on while eating her daughter's cunt she collapsed by Ren.

Ren lay there feeling the walls of her slit slowly contract as pussy juice and piss trickled past the dildo still buzzing in her ass.

She rolled to her side and kissed her mom. Tasting her own juices and piss. She smiled and said "I love you mom. I can't believe the best sex of my life just happened, but I know I don't want it to stop."

Peggy catching her breath said "Well we still have a lot of videos to watch, let's see what else there is to do to eachother. I know I'm not going anywhere this weekend."

Turning over onto her back she lay beside her daughter content that her dreams of dominating someone would soon come to fruition.

To Be Continued...

Scanner
Scanner
84 Followers
12