Jen's Family Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen tried to block out his comments, but found herself responding by wiggling her ass obscenely. Her firm, but fleshy ass cheeks shook and collided with each other, much to her uncles amusement.

"Damn girl! What would paw-paw say, if he could see you shaking your ass like this?" Jimmy taunted.

Jen stiffened at the comment, but Erica continued, "baby, take your bikini top off for me."

Obediently, Jen reached behind her and unclasped the bikini top. She tossed it onto the loveseat and reached to cover her breasts.

"No, don't cover them baby, show them to me. Jen lowered her hands."

"So beautiful," Erica purred as she reached up and fondled Jen's perfectly round, sensitive breasts. Erica smiled watching as Jen's head rolled back and she began panting. "Young girls have the most sensitive breasts."

Next Erica fixated on Jen's toned tummy and tiny navel. Running her hand lightly over it. Then slowly down, across the small emerald green bikini and between Jen's legs. Then lightly ran her hand over Jen's pussy, causing the young woman to let out a soft sigh, "Aunt Erica...oh."

Erica applied more pressure and could feel the crotch of the bikini bottoms were slightly damp. Erica couldn't resist slipping her hand inside and running a finger along Jen's slit. She brought the finger out and made a show of feeding it to Jen. Turning her toward her uncle and inserting it in her mouth. "Taste how sweet you are baby."

This can't be happening, Jen thought.

"Damn!" Was all that Jimmy could manage.

With Jen looking nervously over at her uncle, Erica lowered her bikini bottoms and sat back down. "Bend over baby, show your pretty ass to Uncle Jimmy."

Jen obeyed. Which brought her face close to her aunt. Erica ran a finger across Jen's lower lip, which trembled slightly. Then she kissed her. Lightly at first, barely touching her lips, then deeper, using her tongue to lick at her niece's mouth. Eventually, forcing her tongue inside and kissing her niece passionately.

It was the most sensual kiss Jen had even received. Not like the clumsy kisses of her boyfriends. As she allowed her mouth to be explored, she felt lightheaded.

As their lips parted, Jen stared wide-eyed at her aunt. Erica eased her niece down on the floor.

"I want you to crawl over to your uncle, on your hands and knees." As Jen began to crawl, she kept her head down. She was afraid to face her uncle and felt ashamed at how turned on she was getting.

When she reached the feet of her uncle, she looked up timidly and saw that his pants were open and his massive cock was on display.

Erica knelt beside Jen and grasped her husband's cock with one hand. With the other she guided Jen's head towards it. "Open that pretty mouth baby." Jen obeyed and wrapped her lips around the warm, firm flesh.

Jimmy groaned at having a blowjob by someone who both aroused and annoyed him. Jen put the large purple head in her mouth and sucked, causing it to swell. At her aunt's urging she began sliding the cock's full length into her mouth. "That's it, take it all in baby."

"You are a naughty girl, aren't you?"

Jen mumbled in agreement, working the cock in and out of her mouth. She began sucking it deeper and faster now. Most of the shaft disappeared into her mouth as her bobbed up and down on it.

"You're doing a good job baby. That's not little boy, that's a man's cock you have in your mouth now." Erica continued to coach her niece through the blowjob. "Now lick his balls baby, he loves that."

"Oh yeah. Suck it, suck it good." Jimmy groaned. Jen had such a beautiful face, the most beautiful face her uncle had ever seen. The sight of her on her knees servicing him made him feel empowered, so he grabbed her head and began fucking her face. Jen whimpered as she found it hard to take in and began gagging on it. Mercifully, Jimmy released her head; he had more in mind for her than a blowjob.

Jimmy plopped himself down on the loveseat, with his cock pointed at the ceiling, he pointed down at Jen. "Get up here, I'm gonna to fuck you."

Erica took her niece by the hand and helped Jen straddle her uncle.

"Oh yeah, time to pay the rent, little girl." Jimmy continued to try and demean Jen as much as he could.

Jen couldn't look at her uncle as lowered herself down on the cock, it was the biggest she had ever encountered. "Oh my god!" She gasped. She cringed as inch, after hard inch filled her up.

"Now ride it. Ride my cock, you little snob!"

A spank on her ass got Jen moving. She cringed at the verbal abuse she heard and the physical assault on her pussy. Jen felt like she was riding a mechanical bull. She undulated her body, as if she was still dancing. But this was more of a pole dance, at least Jen felt like she was impaled on one.

Her uncle grabbed a handful of hair and forced her face to his. Even worse, he forced her to kiss him, which Jen despised. The kisses actually felt more intimate than the penetration of his cock, leaving her feeling even more violated. Jen looked at him with disgust as he continued to fondle her breasts and force kisses on her.

Jen opened her eyes to see Erica taking photos of her with her phone.

"Smile pretty for the camera baby." Jen tried to comply, but her smile was one like that of a scared little girl, trying to put on a brave face.

"Now lick your lips baby." The photographs were obscene, with Jen straddling her uncle posing as if she was having a fun. It was humiliating to her and she knew, they would come back to haunt her.

Jen was so wet, but despite her arousal, the fear and disgust she felt towards her uncle prevented her from having an orgasm.

Jen eventually stopped bouncing on her uncle's lap, in order to catch her breath. When from behind her, her aunt reentered the picture, by kissing Jen's beautiful derriere. It was so round, the skin so smooth. Erica covered it in kisses.

"Hold her in place Jim." Erica then got down on her knees and moved to where her husband's cock sat, buried inside of their niece. Erica licked at Jimmy's balls, up his shaft, around Jen's pussy and up to her tiny asshole. She worked both Jen and Jimmy into a frenzy with her talented tongue. Each were moaning loudly and needed to cum.

Between licks Erica offered praise of what she saw. "Your big cock looks so good buried in that tight little pussy."

"She is so tight babe, you have no idea."

"I know what else is tight." With that Erica used some of Jen's juices, which had coated Jim's cock, to tease Jen's asshole with her finger.

"Aunt Erica, wait! What are you doing?!?"

"I want to get inside that naughty ass baby."

Jen let out a high-pitched squeal as her aunt's finger found its way up and inside her virgin ass. It was incredibly tight, but Erica was patient, allowing Jen to get used to it, before she proceeded to bury it deep inside her.

"Do you like that baby?" Jen bit her lip and only responded by squirming, in the hopes of getting away from her aunt's probing finger. But the squirm quickly turned into a wiggle as she found that there was no getting away from it and the sensation was not at all unpleasant to her. Erica began massaging her husband's balls with her other hand, his cock visibly got harder and he groaned loudly.

"Oh my god!" He shouted. The teasing had both Jimmy and Jen on the verge of cumming.

Suddenly, Jimmy stood, with Jen trapped in his arms and her long legs wrapped tightly around his waist. He resumed fucking her, this time with a frenzy, from the added arousal. With his large hands cupping her ass, he pistoned his cock in and out of his niece mercilessly.

Jen was bouncing and crying out in ecstasy. To a passerby it may have sounded like someone singing. It was a steady flow of moans, which never ceased. Earlier while she was dancing and even sucking her uncle's cock, Jen felt that she had maintained some level of control. But now, being held up, she was experiencing was an arousing assault, the likes of which she had never known. She never dreamed it would happen, but an orgasm was building, despite all her efforts to resist it. Jen finally relinquished control and reached an ear-splitting crescendo of an orgasm.

"Oh, please don't stop! Oh! Oh! Oooh!"

Jen whimpered as he began to slow down and lowered her. "I want to cum in your mouth... on your knees."

She slumped to the floor, opened her mouth and extended her tongue. Erica knelt beside her niece and pumped Jimmy's cock, unleashing a load of cum into Jen's mouth and all over her beautiful face. "Ugh! Oh yeah, yeah!"

"I think you can forget about the rent, for this month anyway..." he said as he caught his breath and wiped the last of his cum on her.

Erica kissed her niece on the forehead, as if rewarding a child for a job well done. "Get some rest baby. While you are living here, consider yourself Uncle Jimmy's property."

Jimmy was quick to agree as they left the apartment and Jen kneeling on the floor.

Once she regained her composure somewhat, Jen washed herself up and went right to bed. As she lay there, clutching her old rag doll, she had since childhood; she stared at the framed photo on her nightstand. The image was of her and her grandfather and she realized he was no longer going to be able to protect her.

"Oh, paw-paw..."

Suddenly, her cell phone buzzed, alerting her that she had a text message. She reached for her phone and saw that it was from her little brother, causing her heart to sink. It read...

Hey sis. How is the new place? When r u having me over? We have unfinished business : )

12