Jen's First Nude Beach Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticing that we were both doing the same thing, Jen and I sat down in the sand and started masturbating to the scene in front of us.

"Fuck my ass," Claire said and John obliged by pulling his massive cock out of her pussy and putting it at the entrance to her ass. Slowly he started working his cock deeper and deeper into her ass as Jen and I continued getting ourselves off.

As John worked up a good rhythm, and Claire was enjoying every minute of it, I felt my orgasm getting closer. Just as that thought popped into my head I heard Jen start screaming.

"Ohhh, god, fuck her ass," she said. "Ohh... i'm cuming.... i'm cuming."

Jen's body started convulsing as her orgasm ripped through her. Seeing her cum like that sent John over the edge and he announced he was about to cum as well.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum," he said.

"Shoot it all over me," Jen yelled as John pulled his cock out of Claire's ass.

John turned to where Jen was laying and starting shooting stream after stream of hot sticky cum all over Jen's chest. Jen took every drop and rubbed it into her tits. This sent me over the edge and my orgasm ripped through me.

I nearly blacked out but awoke to find Claire laying in the sand exhausted, and Jen massaging John's cum into her tits and licking every last bit of cum off his cock.

"Wow, that was quite the show. I just love having my tits cummed on," Jen said as she pulled one of her tits up and sucked some of the cum off one of her nipples.

"Me too, " Claire said. "Can I have a taste?"

"Sure," Jen said and offered one of her tits to Claire.

Claire took Jen's other nipple into her mouth and licked John's cum clean.

"I love how his cum tastes," Claire said.

"Me too, " I said.

We then cleaned up and headed back to our towels. With the look on our faces Colleen knew what we were doing, and she was glad that Jen was okay with what went on.

Jen was more than okay, she was hooked into nudism. Her lifestyle changed quite a bit after that day. She rode home nude, and spent the rest of the weekend nude with us. We had converted another soul to our lifestyle, and she was totally hooked. In many ways she become a bigger nudist than Claire and I. But that's a whole different story.

12