Jen's Holiday

Story Info
At home, Jenny runs into old flame.
1k words
3.34
49.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jenny went to her son Chris's place for a holiday. She had not seen her son or our grandson for about 3 months as they live in her old home town about 1200klm away. We have in the past year been involved with her having sex with other men while watch she has never be alone with these men as she didn't feel secure enough to do this. I told her as she left that she could still feel free to have sex with others if she felt the urge to; she laughed at this and said that she would never do it with out me being there. This made me feel as if nothing would happen while she was away!

She arrived on Monday morning by train; she had lunch with her mum and sisters. On the second day she went to the local mall to shop and ran into her old boyfriend, don she hadn't seen for about 2 years. She rang me that night to tell me she was having a good time but never told me about running into her old boyfriend.

When Jenny arrived home 2 weeks later it was late and I was very eager to go straight to bed as we didn't have sex before she left. As we where lying in bed and caressing each other, she started to tell me about her time in Brisbane. While she told me about our grandson she told me that she met don in the mall.

They had coffee and talked about their time together he told her that he was still not with anyone and she told him about me. And as he left he gave her his mobile number and said he would like to get together again before she left. Her son and his wife went to a wedding on Saturday night and left Jenny with our grandson for the night as they would not be home till Sunday about lunchtime. This is when she started to rub my cock and I instantly started to grow.

After she had our grandson in bed she started to remember her good times with don, this started giving her to ideas. So Jenny rang him and they talked for about 20mins and Jenny invited him around. Jenny said he arrived in quick time, they had a few drinks out on the patio and talked and Jenny was flirting with him. He asked her why she had given up smoking she told him that I would love for her to start again as I have a fetish about smoking. He also said that was one of the good thing that he loved about her was that she smoked with a style that turned him on also, that's why ever time she smoked after sex that he wanted to fuck her again. This actually started to turn her on as it did me as she was still stoking my now very hard cock.

I then mounted her and very slowly entered her as she told me more. As they had finished their second drinks Jenny took the glasses back inside to fill them and don followed as she had her back to don he came up behind her and put his arms around her waist and placed them on her breast. Jenny the leaned back into him so he kissed her neck, she turned around and kissed him back putting her tongue in his mouth which he started to suck and swirl his tongue around hers. Jenny then took him to her room. They started to undress each other this had me pumping her harder Jenny told me to slow down as there was much more to come. So I tried to slow my pace down as she told me more.

As they undress each other she grabbed don's cock and rub it, she then eased down to her knees and placed it in her mouth she started to suck him. Don moaned as he had not had a women suck him in over a year, he told Jenny that he couldn't last long she then told me that he came in her mouth and she swallowed it all. This had me cumming in her as she has never swallowed any of mine as she usually spits it out. As I started to ease out of her she hadn't had a orgasm yet so she continued her story as I went down and licked my cum from her pussy.

Don then placed her on the bed and went down and licked her pussy just as I was. Jenny said he was great at giving her head she said he made her cum twice. After this she stop him and they rested for a while she then said lets go outside as I have a surprise for you. They put on just enough clothes so as not to show to much as she lead him out she grab her hand bag once outside she took out a packet of smokes and lit one this had my notice straight away, she was again smoking this had me hard so I again started to place my cock inside her.

This time we just fuck hard and fast Jenny came in seconds but I stayed hard and continued to fuck her she came a second time in minutes this was a good night. I withdraw my cock so she could catch her breath, she told me that after her smoke don took her back to the bed and fucked her two more times. Jenny and don both came each time. Jenny had don stay the night. She woke up the next morning and went straight for don's cock and sucked him for about 20 min till he filled her mouth again.

Jenny then had don leave but promised to see him again.

I then went in for some more of her but she stop me and said hat she owed me something and pushed me down and started to suck my cock like never before I held back just enjoying her talent till I couldn't hold back and came big time and Jenny just held it in her mouth till I had finished then she looked at me and swallowed my entire load. This is the best women in the world; she is now more than ever the most wonderful person I have ever met. She is now looking at having don come up here for a holiday so we both can have her together.