Jen's Journal Entry #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was finishing my drink, I stared at Serena's love nest, the thick meatiness of her outer and inner lips making my mouth water. Time for me to eat, I said and got up to go kneel down in front of her. Baby girl, Serena said, let me show you another one of my special pieces of furniture and took my hand and went to the back room. There, amongst other pieces of sex furniture, was a padded seat, no back, the seat had no middle, just 2 padded outer sections, with a workout type bench under it.

Serena went to the chair, her breasts swaying back and forth, sat on it, and, lo and behold, all of her pussy and ass was open and expectant for the person who would lay down on the bench, that would be me!! I laid down, looked up into the wonderland that was Serena's pussy and asshole, and was transfixed by the view before me. My hands went up to Serena's breasts, I jiggled and played with them, continuing to look at her beauty. Dew drops had formed on her lips, which hung down, engorged with blood, waiting for me. You cunt teaser, I am begging you Sugar, eat me now! With relish, I pulled sex to my face, stuffed as much of her into my mouth as I could fit (there was more left, but I would get to that in short order) and vacuumed in her sweet meat, which was indescribably delicious- silky, velvety, slippery. The textured, whorled, ridged flesh was like chocolate pudding, its soft warmth was sending me to outer space, to a place my mind had never been to before. At that moment, I wanted to eat her forever. Her hips started rocking, pressing her sweetness into me, she began to pant. I saw Lakiesha step up behind her mother, turn her head slightly, and start sucking face, their tongues fighting it out in each others mouth. I went berserk with passion, my body felt like a meteor plunging thru earth's atmosphere, I was on fire head to toe, but my pussy felt incandescent.

Serena's love box was pumping out copious amounts of liquid ambrosia, I drank all of it. I thought "can this be real, have I died and gone to heaven?" NAH, I don't believe in that batshit crazy religious stuff LOL.

Serena screamed lowly, jerked sideways, her body ripped and convulsed by her orgasm, she squirted into my mouth, I gulped it down as fast as I could, but my mouth never left her love curtains, which I continued to munch enthusiastically, moving along her slit from front to back, pulling her into me. She rocked off of me, leaving me distraught as I now did not have her in mouth anymore. She pulled me up and started kissing me, sucking her juices out of my mouth into hers. Her amazing tongue pulsing in and out. The 3 of us staggered to her king size bed, and formed a daisy chain and lay there gently nuzzling, sucking, licking and kissing each others pussies.

It was 3pm when I left their apartment, completely spent, with a smile on my face. People must have thought I was drugged as I wandered down the street. I was, addicted to Serena and Lakiesha.

12