Jen's Little Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,475 Followers

"He didn't even know what a penis was good for in those days," I answered as I turned the car to the right, the opposite direction to our route home.

"Where are you going? You missed our turn."

"I thought we might go to the new place," I said nonchalantly.

"The house? Colin's and my new house? Why?"

I didn't answer.

"Have you planned something special for me? Is that it? Did you buy us something for the house? What is it?"

"I thought I was the one who was supposed to finally get his birthday present tonight, the present you forgot to send me," I said.

"And what does my cute little brother want for his birthday?" Jen purred back.

"I think you know," I answered softly.

Seconds later we pulled up into the driveway of the house she and Colin were going to move into after they'd returned from their honeymoon. It was a bungalow that sat on a hillside lot in a quiet, middle class suburb. Colin's parents had financed it for the couple.

"There's no furniture ... no place to sit," she said as she followed me up the walk toward the front door.

"There's a bed. We can sit on that." A couple of buddies of mine had helped me move a bed into the house a week earlier. It had been a wedding gift from my dad.

"The bed daddy gave us? You guys got it delivered?" I nodded. "Still..."

"And we've got Halloween champagne." Jen unlocked the front door and we stepped into the foyer.

"You brought champagne?"

"Of course. And glasses too. How could we have a Halloween party without champagne?"

"You're crazy."

"You're beautiful," I answered as I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Stop that!" Sis walked over to the living room window, a window that provided a view of the city below. I set my bag on the floor and followed her. "I've never been here before at night. It's so beautiful," Jen whispered.

Standing behind her I let my arms circle her body. "So are you," I answered.

"Ohhh Jimmy," Jen groaned. I slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulder. Neither of us said a word as the dress fell to the floor.

"We can't," Jen whispered. My lips moved to her throat. I removed her 'devil's horns' as I kissed her. A second later I'd unclasped her bra. For a second it hung suspended on her straining nipples before it slid off. My palms immediately found and grasped her breasts.

"I've always wanted... so badly--"Jen started then let out a groan as my fingers found her straining nipples. She pushed her bum back into my hardness until my cock was riding in her crack. A second later I'd pushed both her garter belt and panties halfway down her thighs. I slipped a finger inside her wetness. A groan escaped her lips. Mine moved from her exposed throat and found hers. A pure jolt of sexual excitement exploded upward into my brain the second our tongues met.

We did it that first time standing up. With Jen's bare bum plastered against the living room window. Her legs, her panties still hanging from one ankle, were locked around my back. It's a miracle we didn't break the window.

What was it like you might ask. To have sex with your sister. To commit incest. But it wasn't like that for either of us. It was love! It was making love with someone you truly loved for the first time in both our lives. And while our bodies smashed together hungrily, as my cock pistoned deep inside the one woman he'd been perfectly designed for, and as it eventually pumped out strand after strand of my sperm, each of us could see the love in each other's eyes. We were lost in it.

And when we were finished, when for the first time I'd deposited my sperm inside my sister, I simply whisked her up into my arms and carried her to the master bedroom. We hadn't said one word to each other since I'd pushed my cock inside of her. There'd been no need. There still wasn't.

We'd been talking all our lives. Now it was sex we both wanted. Sex we both needed. Sex our bodies had been waiting for all our lives. I threw her down on her back in the middle of the bed. Then I crawled up between her legs. Then I hooked her ankles over my shoulders even as my cockhead forced its way inside her.

Jen's screams were echoing around her bedroom when my cock emptied itself a second time.

****

Jennifer was kissing my penis when I finally woke up the next morning. And between kisses she seemed to be talking to it. Still halfway asleep and with her mumbling I couldn't catch her words. My cock, fully erect, clearly could! I watched for a while before finally saying, "Don't listen to her, she's a bit strange."

Jen's face immediately lit up as she scurried up my body. Then she gave me an unsisterly kiss. Wet. Tonguey. Lingering. "He thinks I'm wonderful, much better than any of your other dumb girlfriends. Don't you?" she asked as her fingers slipped between our bodies and circled him. A second later she'd directed him inside herself. My cock did seem happy!

My sister rode me to orgasm. Sitting astride me as I repeatedly thrust my hips upward. Then she plastered her breasts against my chest and pushed her tongue into my mouth just seconds before my ejaculation.

Then, with both of us still panting I flipped her over onto her stomach and took her doggy style.

****

"Would little Jimmy like to brush his sister's beautiful hair?" My sister asked coquettishly. We were both standing by the bed. Naked except for the towel Jen was using to dry her hair. We'd just got out of the shower. We'd fucked with the water cascading down upon us. My cock, though still heavy, was only half erect.

"Where's your brush?" Jen pointed to her purse lying on the floor across the room.

"It's the first one, Jen1, you still use it?" I asked wonderingly as my fingers closed around the ivory handle of the now twelve year old brush.

"I'll never, ever give that brush away," Jen promised as she sat down on the edge of the bed. "Kneel behind me," she instructed.

I did. Then I ran the brush exactly three times through her hair. Then I stopped and slowly pulled her back down onto her back. "You didn't comb it enough ... more," she protested as I arranged her so that her head was on the pillow and her tresses were arrayed around her. "What are you doing?" she asked as I straightened her legs and then spread them. In answer I slowly ran the brush up the inner thigh of her left leg. "Don't!" A moan escaped from her lips as her hips arched upward.

I started to brush her pubic hair. Almost immediately her legs started to tremble. The lips of her sex, already distended from my many penetrations over the previous twelve hours, opened even farther. After twenty brush strokes of her pubic pelt the smell of her need filled the room.

"This isn't the first time you've used the brush like this, is it?" I asked.

"I haven't ... no ... never ..." Of course she had. Then I turned the brush around and slowly brought the ivory handle to Jen's opening. "Don't ... please Jimmy," she pled as I slipped the white handle inside her now glistening opening.

"You've done this before too haven't you? Used your little brother's present to masturbate," I accused as I started to move the handle. The almost immediate response from Jen's body, the spasms, the trembling jerks, the raising of her hips to meet the ivory, answered that question without a word from her.

"Did you think of me when it was inside you," I asked.

"Yesssssss baby," she finally groaned. When she was ready, when she was thrashing under the brush's ministrations, I pulled it out and then immediately replaced it with my penis.

She howled the second my penis had fully penetrated her as her orgasm met it.

****

We spent most of that day in bed. In the bed that had been given to Jen and Colin as a marriage gift. But it was her brother who was the first to consummate the bed...

Jennifer left to go back to school and Colin on the following Wednesday. We'd spent most of the Sunday, Monday and Tuesday making love. Between sessions in bed sis handled the many other jobs she'd scheduled. She had dinner with Colin's parents on the Sunday night. Then came home and spent the night in my bedroom.

Monday we had lunch with dad and his third wife. It sorta went okay. He'd been invited to the wedding and had accepted that it was I who was going to walk his daughter down the aisle. After lunch we went home and spent the afternoon in Jens's old bed in our house.

She went out with her maid of honor and bridesmaids on Tuesday night. Then came home to her waiting brother.

We didn't discuss Colin or the wedding at all over those three days. Somehow, without words we'd come to a silent agreement on the future. Jen was going to marry Colin. It was simply too complicated, too unfair and too unimaginable to do anything else.

And yet we both knew that once started we'd never stop. That what we had was so much better than anything else possible.

*****

After she'd gone back to Colin we talked every night by phone. E-mailed. Texted continuously. Skyped. But not like we'd communicated for the years we'd been apart. Now there was a blatant, urgent sexual content to every communication. Crude.

'i miss your big cock so bad' she'd text out of the blue.

'little sexy slut' I texted back and then skyped her. When she answered the call she was greeted by my erection!

"Make it cum!" she ordered as she spread her legs and pushed the ivory handled brush deep inside her.

Day after day we had phone/text/internet sex.

A week before Thanksgiving I got a parcel in the mail. 'Here's your birthday gift, no one will ever love you more than I do ... unless ....' my sister's accompanying note read. Unless what I wondered as I unwrapped the package. It was a book. Its title was: Having Your Brothers Child: the Pros and Cons by Dr Amy Yang phd. Inside the cover Jen had completed her note: 'unless it's our child.'

Jen and Colin came home for Thanksgiving. And once home Jen wasn't going to go back with Colin for the last few weeks of school he had left before he finished on the twenty-first of December. With all the things she still had to do to organize the wedding and their new house there was no way she couldn't be here.

Thanksgiving weekend came and went. We had a combined family dinner at the Thorpe's. Mom cooked a turkey another night. I refereed another lunch at dads that Colin and Jen attended. Colin and Jen spent just about every second of their free time running around organizing themselves.

Monday morning, with Colin back off to school, and with mom out the door early to go to work, was Jen's and my first opportunity to get together. In the biblical way I mean. Which we did for the first time at exactly 8:45 in the a.m. "I hope our first one's a girl," my sister said when I finally pulled my sperm covered cock out of her.

"Not a boy?" I asked back. And we never discussed the issue again. We'd decided. Jen was going to have my babies. And only mine...

We didn't stop making love for the three weeks that followed. And it was the greatest sex either of us had ever had. Or ever would. And we both knew it.

Christmas 2010

Of course Natalie could have been conceived on any one of the twenty or thirty times her mother and I had made love that December. But I believe that the spermatozoa that did the trick, the one that eventually swam up my sisters tubes and penetrated her waiting egg, was deposited inside her about forty-five minutes before I walked her up the church aisle while "Here Comes The Bride" echoed through the church.

After the last of her friends, bridesmaids and mom had finally left our house and had departed for the church, leaving just Jen and I alone waiting for the last limousine, we'd made love for one last time before her marriage.

Standing up. With Jen in her bridal gown. And I in my tux. Slowly. With love in our eyes. Our tongues were enwrapped when the first string of my spurting sperm, the sperm that held my daughter's future in its genetic code, was propelled inside Jen.

Jen and Colin married that December day. I sat next to my mother, my arm around her, as we watched Jen say 'I do.' Both the ceremony and reception went off without a hitch.

The newlyweds went on their honeymoon.

Then returned home and settled down. Colin went to work at the bank and Jen worked the winter term as a substitute teacher at the local elementary school.

In March the happy newlyweds announced, at a family dinner attended by mom and I, and Colin's parents and siblings, that Jen was pregnant. Jen didn't say who the father was!

The Present November 1st 2011

I awoke first. For minutes I just laid on my side contemplating my beautiful sister. My lover. The mother of my baby. My future wife.

Finally I leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. Then I worked lower. The hollow of her neck. A shoulder blade. The top of her breast. A nipple. Then the other one. Jen stirred.

"You never stop do you?" she said softly as she arched her body in a morning stretch.

"I never will," I promised as I lifted my head and moved my lips towards hers.

"Never?"

Not until we have at least three more babies," I said with a smile.

"Threeeeeee! I thought we'd agreed that we'd only have---"

THE END

Thanks for reading my story -- I hoped you enjoyed it. And I ask for and invite your feedback. Your votes, which only take a second to cast, are truly appreciated. As are any comments, suggestions etc., you'd like to send me (either as a public comment or e-mailed).

FYI -- I have the second chapter of Jimmy T's Family coming soon -- hopefully it'll be up within a week to ten days. I'm also working to finish a story of milk laden young teens and the boy who's in charge of milking them.

And Chapter 2 of "My Girlfriends Mom" will be out in November.

And hey, I'd truly appreciate you taking the time to name me one of your "favourite authors". After voting just click the Favorite Author button. Thanks, I'd certainly appreciate it, jim scouries.

scouries
scouries
10,475 Followers