Jen's plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they washed up and dressed, Jen walked him to the door. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the lips. “Thank you for your patience. I will remember this evening and you for the rest of my life. But as wonderful as it was, I must put it behind me and remember that there is more to love than sex, and I do love David.”

EPILOUGE

At the end of the walk Ed turned and waived goodbye. Jen was about to close the door when she spotted David coming across the street. He had been waiting patiently in the shadows for the tryst to end and Jen’s chosen seducer to leave.

He bounded up the walk and with a smile asked, “Well, how did it go?”

Jen told him everything, not leaving out a single detail. By the time she finished they were both so horny that they couldn’t keep their hands off each other. When they were finished and basking in the afterglow of carnal bliss, Jen said, “You know, I’ve been thinking how it would feel to do it with another woman, but this time I would want you there…”

30

For Jen and Dave.

Copyright © 02-20-2002 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me.

12