Jen's Sorority Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suzie3w
suzie3w
529 Followers

"Here we go," he said with a grin as he took my ass in his hands again and began pushing.

He seemed to go in a little easier, and was making some progress. I was concentrating on trying to figure out just how far he was in. This kept me from concentrating on the pain. It did hurt, a lot, but it begun to ease a little. My entrance wasn't burning as much. Most of the pain seemed to be coming from deeper inside me, where his cock head was pushing into places where nothing had been before.

Then I felt a very strange sensation. My breathing became quicker and shallower than ever. I felt what seemed like small electrical shots from clit, radiating out to the rest of my body, and I began to shudder. I was cumming! It was quite a surprise as I figured out what was happening to me. Mike quit pushing until I finished my convulsions, holding his shaft right where it was.

"Damn, this one is built for sex," I heard Mike say, just before he started pushing again.

It seemed to go easier after that. Perhaps it was just my mind feeling different. Or my body. I didn't know, but was glad when he started pulling out and pushing in. He did that a few times before I realized that he was indeed fucking me. The worst must be over, because he is fucking me, and it wasn't hurting nearly as much as before. As he went along, most of the pain had gone and I was actually beginning to enjoy it. At least a little.

He bent my knees back to my chest, then said, "Roll over."

It wasn't easy in that position, but between the two of us I did manage to roll over. My pussy hurt a little more as he did not remove his cock from me. My pussy just turned over with it still inside, A sensation I seemed to enjoy even with the added pain. When I was over, I lay face down, on my elbows, and on my knees, and he began pushing himself into my pussy once again. It actually felt like he was going deeper now. No, he actually was deeper. And I was enjoying it! I realized I was still feeling pain, especially as he was hitting places that nothing had ever penetrated before, but now that pain didn't bother me. I swear I was almost enjoying it.

As I was finally relaxing and getting my body to get in the flow of things, thinking I might be okay from now on, I was surprised to feel the bed shake and roll. I looked up to see a girl sitting in front in me, getting into position with her legs spread and her bare pussy staring right at me. I could not look up enough to even tell who it was, but there no mistaking what she wanted me do. Eat her!

She pushed her crotch into my face and pulled my head into her pussy.

"Lick that damn pussy. You have to make her cum!" A girl's voice, but it did not belong to the pussy in my face. Not a familiar one, but deep and ragged and lustful.

I buried my nose and mouth into her pussy. I had little choice, as Mike's thrusting pushed me forward each time. Then it registered in my mind what the voice had said. "You have to make her cum." Did I really? Was it really a requirement as a Pledge that this girl has to cum? I started to get so nervous about that, I couldn't concentrate on the shaft impaling me from behind.

My tongue licked her slit, running up and down it as I kept getting pushed deeper into it. I licked and sucked, trying my best to make this unknown girl climax. I hadn't even realized that I was, for the first time, eating a girl. Never would I have done that, I thought. Yet here I was, deeply involved in doing just that, before I even gave thought to what I was doing. My mind was reeling again with the new experiences I was being put through, some things that I never thought I would willingly do but finding that I liked each one as it happened.

It was then that I felt a finger being plunged into my ass hole. I didn't resist, as I hadn't felt it until it was already inside. At least I hoped it was a finger. Or did I? I didn't know anymore. I didn't care. But I liked it! I had no trouble eating that pussy at the same time as my face was still buried in it by the force of Mike's fucking, but I had to try to remember to lick and suck and do whatever I could imagine would excite her. I remembered again that I had to make her cum. I had to.

Then I felt her body begin to shake. I felt it all through my own body. I was actually disappointed to realize that it was indeed my body shaking, not hers, as I convulsed into another orgasm. My entire crotch was hot. My pussy, my ass, everything down there felt like needles, driving me crazy, cumming more than I ever had before. I felt the finger withdraw from my ass and that just made me shudder again. I was yelling, totally out of control now, unable think.

Still yelling and squirming, I regained enough of my sense to realize that I was yelling into the girl's pussy. My mouth was wide open, teeth bared, and yelling as if I was trying to be heard somewhere down her deep, dark hole. My body settled down, but I just kept at her pussy. I was wild now, wanting - even needing - more. I actually shoved my ass back toward Mike as he pumped into me. He drove harder, yelling something that I couldn't understand. I gave all I had to tonguing that pussy as deep as I could reach. My lips kept brushing over her clit, and my teeth were trying to actually eat anything they could reach.

Soon - I had no idea how long, as time had no meaning for me any longer - the girl I was eating began yelling and thrashing into her own orgasm. I kept at her as long as I could, until she pushed me away and moved ner body away from me, though she was still cumming. I gave no thought to how I should feel at eating out another girl, or that the task I had been given was completed. I only felt pride at the fact that I had given her a delicious orgasm.

After she pulled away, Mike turned me again, this time onto my side. He held one leg high into the air while the other lay flat on the bed. He kept piledriving into my poor abused pussy. I felt so fucking full that I was afraid I might burst open from being so full, but I no longer was worried. There was still some pain, but mostly it was pleasure. I was luxuriating in the two orgasms I had just had, especially the second one, and the memory of the great job I did eating that girl out was fresh in my mind.

I was now doing nothing but being pounded repeatedly by Mike and his huge cock. I could concentrate on it, and I was loving the feeling of it as it was driven into me - still needing to push my walls apart with each thrust inside. Mike's fingers reached around me and found my clit. Shocks immediately flew through my body. I was in overload. Everything felt so wonderful. What had just happened was still exciting my body, not to mention what was happening right now. My clit was burning with his attention when I realized he was doing something different. He was pushing in only a few inches, stopping right as he rubbed - what? - my G-spot! He was purposely pushing his cock head repeatedly against my G-spot. And still rubbing my clit with his hand. I felt like a sandwich. I was soon moaning, groaning, and writhing as these two spots were driving me insane.

Both spots began shooting out to my whole body. I grabbed whatever sheets I could find as I screamed out. I had never felt such an overwhelming feeling as my crotch seemed to dissolve in a puddle while the rest of my body exploded with electrical shocks. This kept going and going. I don't know how long it went on, the explosions rolling and rolling, climax after climax. It seemed that my orgasm would never end. I could feel my clit and his cock still being rubbed, rubbed raw. I wanted it to stop, but I could not move my hands to push him away and I could not say a word except for my screaming.

Evidently I passed out. Suddenly I was aware of my surroundings, and the fact that I had missed an uncertain amount of time. Mike was still in my pussy, but he was no longer moving, nor was he rubbing my clit. That, however, did not stop my body from having aftershocks, each one bringing groans from deep inside my throat. I began to become aware of voices, people around me talking, but I was not able yet to understand their words.

Mike withdrew from my pussy, leaving me feeling empty. I curled up, trying to hide my body as much as I could, suddenly feeling shy. A little late now, I thought, laughing to myself. My body continued with a few more aftershocks. I could not come to grips with how long and strong my orgasm - well, orgasms - had been. Never in my life had I even imagined that sex could be like that.

Mike leaned down and kissed me lightly on the cheek, then was gone. Then I realized that the girls had gone as well. I was alone in my room again. My sheets were totally messed up, torn away from the mattress and soaking wet in several places. My lower body was covered with cum. Mine? Of course. What about Mike? Was some of it his? Had he even cum? Thinking back, how had he lasted so long? Or was there something that kept him from cumming at all?

Before I could try to think of reasons that might keep him from cumming, I saw a condom laying beside the trash basket. It was used. It had a large load in it. Yes, Mike had cum. I'm not sure when, but he did, and it gave me a lot of satisfaction to know it.

I awoke, still naked, uncovered, and wet. It was late in the morning. I lay there a good while trying to realize what had taken place. Yes, I was embarrassed. But I realized that, once again, I had no choice but to do what I did. I smiled, thinking that I did it much better than I had to, though. But still, it was degrading. I was trying to come to grips with it all. I was hoping that this initiation was finally over. Oh, shit, I still at least had to have sex with someone else. With a picture. You would think with what I been through I would have done enough.

I started to crawl out of bed and stopped. In pain. My pussy hurt. That whole region hurt, but my pussy was flaming. I could hardly bear to move my legs because they rubbed my pussy. I managed to get into the bathroom and sit on the toilet. Peeing even hurt. I tried to look at my pussy. I got a mirror out and looked at it. It was red. It had been abused. But it wasn't bleeding. Maybe there was no serious injury.

I managed to get into the shower and get cleaned up. It hurt to wash my pussy, but I managed, then put some cream on it. I thought that I could get my panties and... oh, no! I was not allowed to wear panties yet. I would just have to be very careful today.

When I went downstairs some girls were having lunch. There was good news - last night counted as my third fuck, so I had completed my assignment. My last assignment! And I was given strict orders to not mention last night to anyone. Most of the Pledges had already gone through the same thing I had, I was told, but there were a couple still to go. It wouldn't be fair to warn them. I did find out that Mike was one of three 'large-cocked gentlemen' that was used to service the Pledges. And, by the way, they were available to the Sisters if wanted as well. Hmmm.

suzie3w
suzie3w
529 Followers
12